Naziri

Inner Peace and Nei Kung

First and foremost, i must say that i have received numerous emails and phone calls from friends, fellow students of Mo Pai, and from my own Nei Jia Kung Fu students about all sorts of slander, gossip and even anti-semitism on this forum, directed towards me.

Yes, my Kung Fu name is "Hern Heng." i have never made any secret about that. No, i am not Shifu Lin, and several people here who know better first hand have backed that up. Still, that has not stopped tabloid-like gossip from being spread by a handful of Jim's students. Sad and disheartening. My name is Micah David Naziri. My childrens' names are Naziri, and the community i am a part of and teach Nei Jia Kung Fu in all know me as Micah David Naziri. There is no conspiracy when a Western Kung Fu teacher lists their names on publications as their Chinese Kung Fu name. But, as i have seen here, this is due far more to the fact that i am Jewish than anything else. What easier target is there? What easier target has there ever been? One poster explained that they never met a real-live Jew before, and that what they read in this gossip column "confirmed all of the stereotypes" ...is that what this forum is really about? Sad. This is why i do not waste time with message forums.

The purpose of this is serious of attacks is obvious: attack me so much that my teacher is forced to "out" himself and defend me, or create a rift between he and i due to him not doing so. This reason is obvious to me because as someone who has known Jim for years and discussed Shifu Lin with him for as long, he has clearly stated that he knows my teacher - Jim's former teacher as well - is "the real deal."

Rather than respond to every hateful accusation and slander on this forum, i will post what he has said himself, and leave it at that. No doubt several messages filled with hate, posting pictures lifted off of my private Facebook by Jim's students who i had no problem adding, will be posted with juvenile captions. That is, i suppose, what people of that spiritual caliber do and as much as i find it distasteful and ugly, there isn't really anything that i can do about it.

"I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to help our cause. At this point, after talking to Sifu Lin, I am very hopeful once again.... I have now talked to Lin twice with much success in learning about his authority and feel astutelly confident he is the real thing! When you first approached me and mentioned your teacher," several years ago, "I have to admit I didn't believe and sort of tossed it aside because I hear what you said on a weekly basis from many people contacting me. They like to tell me about their teachers allegedly being able to do this or that, when they really can't do anything but the standard magic 'tricks' we are so used to seeing. Sifu Lin has verified several things to me about his connection with John and the training to the point I completely trust the man... He even told me some things he said he never told anyone else, which really took me by surprise. He is extremely personable, courteous and very caring. I can't think of a better person to be in his position. I wish Pak John was more like him. I am sure you have learned a lot of his history from the amount of time you've already had with him, which I am envious of… he seems to be very sensitive to my needs, which is really unusual, I'm not used to that."

i have several letters from Jim along these lines. It seems he only came to disparage Shifu after Shifu stopped teaching him. i wish Jim the best. i wish his students the best. But the reality is Shifu proved to Jim that he knew above and beyond everything Jim learned from their teacher. i know Jim's going through hard times with his health, and i don't mean to bring negativity to him. When i first heard that he was speaking negatively about his kung fu brother in Mo Pai, i was very defensive of my teacher, but in discussing the matter with Shifu, i came to empathize with Jim. He is going through a hard transition. When i saw how his students slandered me, i just shook my head that this is the state of some people who claim to follow the Taoist path. It is really little wonder to my why the Indonesian school does not teach outside of the Chinese community any more.

Peace.

• Like 1

Misleading title of the thread, it should be renamed as another Mo Pai drama thread.

• Like 4

Ok ill bite.

Why is your teacher so secretive can he provide you with any proof to make us believe that you are not sifu lin and that he trained with john and has permission to spread and charge for mo pai teachings.

Do this and i think others wont have a problem with you.

If you dont answer these then questions will come up again and again by other people.

i don't doubt that those questions will come up. Why Shifu doesn't just say "Hey folks, i'm so-and-so," is precisely because it would harm his relationship with the school.

Had i known i would become the target of attack by people who doubted him by designing covers for him, editing, and so on, i honestly would not have gotten involved. i find it hurtful and sad that personal attacks were lobbed at me because of people doubting his story. i don't necessarily blame you for doubting that he is legit. i can only say, look at Jim's own words about him and contact the people on this forum who have attested that he is most certainly not me.

Other than that, i entitled this thread "Inner Peace and Nei Kung," because i believe meditation should bring us inner peace. i do not wish to get caught up in a thread defending someone who is one of several of my teachers. i am a father, husband, Kung Fu teacher with a lot of daily training, and a doctoral student. i honestly do not wish to spend my rare free moments with drama like this.

Anyone who is interested in arguing about who Shifu is should bother Shifu. Please do not do something so ugly as make thread after thread of personal attacks towards me. Again, just scroll up and you will see Jim vouched that Shifu had knowledge of Mo Pai above and beyond what he had. There is no way that a non-Chinese Kung Fu teacher in Ohio, like myself, could have this knowledge. In spite of your attacks, and difficult as it may be, i honestly wish you peace.

Peace and love.

Micah David Naziri,

• Like 1

Hi all,

Micah is a good friend of mine and has helped me out with certain other practices and been very patient when I couldn't pay etc..

I don't know what all the fuss is about, it seems possibly some on here want something so bad that when it comes along they can't accept it, would rather keep dreaming about it.

Micah teaches someone I know very well and they certainly have gained 'something' from the practice, including virtual full recovery from a chronic fatigue syndrome.

After reading Micah's scholarly books on the abrahamic religions I have no doubt he is a serious guy with some serious knowledge.

I say, unless you try the teachings and put them into practice, you cannot know if it legit or not.. no amount of mental activity can discern if it correct or not.

Unless you have someone willing to teach for free, you have to pay some money and take a risk..the only way right now..

All the best,

Edward

• Like 1

Ok

Heres my advice to you as a fellow american.

Your Sifu has put you in a weird spot. To protect your name, career, and livley hood. You might want to consider giving this thing up.

The neichia community is all about whos your teacher are you certified and so on. It is as old as kung fu itself.

Apparently this aint working.

Your sifu has an obligation to you just like you do to him.

there are other powerful lineages out there with Sifus who will shout from the heavens that you are there student and that will defend your student status to the world.

My advice is to give it up.

Edited by puretruth01

Jim vouched that Shifu had knowledge of Mo Pai above and beyond what he had.

Jim did a retraction.

Now Micah im trying to be nice......

Just tell us all that you wont continue doing what you are doing.

Why do you feel the need to give the forum a running commentary on your communication with Micah? show some decency man!

Peace

Micah, I do love the fact you are talking about just how negative Jim has been to Lin. While every time you disrespect him and don't correct yourself when speaking about Jim, and then finish with your little sales pitch. I think its safe to say you will probably publish the rest of Jim's letters to "you" because we sure know you can profit from them.

The fact his Jim knew what you did about Mo Pai. What he didn't was your info on TCM nd inner alchemy, we can easily connect the dots after reading any of your books.

I am sure a few may fall for your act, as it is the high road. However you publishing the further letters will just prove once again you're a salesmen and anything is on the table. Keep talking peace and slander a man who has been sick and unable to address you, while you talk nice to him over emails.

Edited by NeiChuan
  • Like 2

IMO the tendency of the threads dealing with obtaining powers becoming so argumentative is indicative of the problem with seeking power. Power corrupts. I'm not saying that everyone who studies Mo Pai or other arts that develop powers are power hungry. Heck as an acupuncture student I'd love to be able to do what Chang did during his acupuncture treatments for the benefit of my patients, BUT seeking power for power's sake is going down a slippery slope. Obtaining powers as a side affect of cultivation with other goals is safer ego wise.

• Like 3

Ok I talked to Micah on the phone.

He was very nice.

After speaking to him I decided that the best thing for all involved is trying to resolve this a different way.

Hello everyone,

I am a student of Shifu Lin. I can attest to the fact that his teachings are real. When practicing Mo Pai, you will encounter health problems. It is guaranteed. I consider myself a world class athlete and have competed at a high level in judo and two other martial arts and follow a very strict diet. When I started Mo Pai, I developed a serious health issue. It seems that this type of Nei Kung will exasperate underlying health issues you might never develop if you lead a normal healthy lifestyle. Shifu prescribed 2 herbs and a visualization exercise. The problem disappeared in one week. I still have to take the herbs for as long as I practice Mo Pai. All Shifu wants is for us to listen to him and follow his instructions in order to stay healthy.

I read some of the comments made about Micah on a couple other posts on this forum. Micah is an advanced student of Shifu. One of Mr. Mcmillan's student posted that since Micah is a student, teaches Kung Fu, has kids... cannot claim all the skills he has on his resume. Micah was also ridiculed for practicing genital chi kung. Any serious practitioner of nei kung knows that this type of training will greatly supplement one's health and training. The fact is that Micah is the real deal and he is in great shape. I have many similarities with Micah and I think that is why our paths have crossed in life. I am also working on a doctoral dissertation, work full time at nights, train very hard in judo, kung fu and Mo Pai and live on 4 hours of sleep per day. My students know that I am not a fake. I have 3 national titles in 3 different sports to prove it. I vouch for Micah.

Regarding Mr. Mcmillan, I have read his book and I am rooting for him to regain his health and be whole again. I was moved by his sincerity and even if I am not religious, I pray for the will of heaven to smile on him. That doesn't mean that I agree with his religious beliefs. Shifu Lin has never spoken ill of Jim to me. In one of his booklets he mentioned in a question and answer form some of the small mistakes made by Jim ( one can deplete one's already accumulated chi, full lotus is better than half even with the correct Mo Pai mudras and that ancestor spirit is not a demon and should not be referred to again as such. I don't know why one would be interested in Mo Pai and thinks the grand teacher is a demon. There are other very powerful nei kung teachers out there who are very accessible for a fee.

I hope this helps. I also sincerely pray that Mr. Mcmillan fully heals and finds peace and happiness. He has accomplished something great introduced Mo Pai to many students and he gets my respect for that.

Sorry for the bad English but I haven't slept for a while and it's not my native language.

I don't disregard what Micah teaches as improper. TCM is a fine medicinal system that has been worked for thousands of years. Level one and 2 are correct. The origins of what he says though I believe to be thoroughly false. I also believe the sickness occurrence is purely on the individual. I know late 2a that have never gotten any dramatic sickness and rarely ever if ever get sick at all.

This is a testament to the fact that when people get sick they would often like to claim phenomena. I do believe there are cases where you can get sick, but I don't believe its as often as a occurrence as people like to tell. Just look at this forum. You have plenty of people who have never done Mo Pai or any inner alchemy. Yet they speak on and on about how strokes and cancer are a huge risk.

Again my problem isn't that the core of the levels he teaches aren't correct. Its the fact that Micahs teacher doesnt exist, and he is feeding people with a front so they follow him.

• Like 1

feel astutelly confident

I'm arguing this misspelling was a Freudian slip.

astutely - definition of astutely by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/astutely

Having or showing shrewdness and discernment, especially with respect to one's own concerns. See Synonyms at shrewd.

Why was that word misspelled?

Because his subconscious was coming through.

The moves of Falun Gong are recognized to be real while the master is recognized to be fake but all the teachings of Falun Gong were traditionally passed out for free....

So yes there are variations on a theme.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

i can screen cap the image of Jim's letter any time. Simply inbox me. That quote is straight from Jim's letter to me and his misspellings are not my responsibility or fault any more than anything having to do with Shifu Lin. As noted, there are several people on here (who people know) who can and have attested to the fact that i am a student of Shifu's, and that he is a quite different individual than me. PureTruth spoke with me today and seems to have a good sense for what type of person i am.

Whatever problems or contentions you may have with Jim or Shifu, leave me out of it. My only error was getting involved by making covers and editing works into more grammatically correct English. As far as my personal practice, the Nei Jia Kung Fu systems are what i focus on and teach. i teach my personal students meditation as well, but never teach anyone just Mo Pai, as i do not believe Mo Pai alone is an appropriate way to meditate. That is the conclusion that i have come to over years of practice.

Even when someone is in the wrong, and when you know they are dishonoring your teacher and even you as well, it is easy to react at their level. Instead, it is an opportunity to rise above their patterns, which are in fact the very things that are harming their health. Souls in conflict want to draw others into that conflict, into their cycle of samsara... that is part of the test of this world, to rise above it and not get swept back into that samsaric illusion when it tries to pull you in.

Please forgive me, but i want no part of the Mo Pai drama. i've learned what my teachers have taught me and that is that. But i do not practice Mo Pai as an exclusive path, nor do i list it as any more important than any other system of meditation that i study and practice.

If anyone would like to learn T'aiji or Xingyi and eventually Bagua, i'm your guy. If you want to learn Mo Pai from me, you won't learn it isolation. You'll just be sitting down at the end of class, breathing to your dan tien.

Now as much as many here might seem to desire otherwise, i'm afraid i will have to go spend time working on my doctoral thesis, which involves tangibly making the world a better place, and repairing bridges between conflicting Jewish and Muslim communities. Those who value conflict, anger, gossip and drama over peace, bridge-building and leaving the world a better place than we found it, you'll have to count me out.

Peace and Love... even when it's hard.

i can screen cap the image of Jim's letter any time. Simply inbox me. That quote is straight from Jim's letter to me and his misspellings are not my responsibility or fault any more than anything having to do with Shifu Lin. As noted, there are several people on here (who people know) who can and have attested to the fact that i am a student of Shifu's, and that he is a quite different individual than me. PureTruth spoke with me today and seems to have a good sense for what type of person i am.

Whatever problems or contentions you may have with Jim or Shifu, leave me out of it. My only error was getting involved by making covers and editing works into more grammatically correct English. As far as my personal practice, the Nei Jia Kung Fu systems are what i focus on and teach. i teach my personal students meditation as well, but never teach anyone just Mo Pai, as i do not believe Mo Pai alone is an appropriate way to meditate. That is the conclusion that i have come to over years of practice.

Even when someone is in the wrong, and when you know they are dishonoring your teacher and even you as well, it is easy to react at their level. Instead, it is an opportunity to rise above their patterns, which are in fact the very things that are harming their health. Souls in conflict want to draw others into that conflict, into their cycle of samsara... that is part of the test of this world, to rise above it and not get swept back into that samsaric illusion when it tries to pull you in.

Please forgive me, but i want no part of the Mo Pai drama. i've learned what my teachers have taught me and that is that. But i do not practice Mo Pai as an exclusive path, nor do i list it as any more important than any other system of meditation that i study and practice.

If anyone would like to learn T'aiji or Xingyi and eventually Bagua, i'm your guy. If you want to learn Mo Pai from me, you won't learn it isolation. You'll just be sitting down at the end of class, breathing to your dan tien.

Now as much as many here might seem to desire otherwise, i'm afraid i will have to go spend time working on my doctoral thesis, which involves tangibly making the world a better place, and repairing bridges between conflicting Jewish and Muslim communities. Those who value conflict, anger, gossip and drama over peace, bridge-building and leaving the world a better place than we found it, you'll have to count me out.

Peace and Love... even when it's hard.

Micah don't even give me this BS. First off Anti Semetic I said that because you claimed you wouldn't be watching to forum anymore but here you are? I love how you claimed you would not follow the pattern of us but yet you were the one talking bad about Jim for the last year while he was getting better. Than ever so quick to tell people to shoot YOU!!! an email and not Lin. Sometimes you do say contact Lin but you are always there in every discussion to market yourself.

It's nice to see when low level posters are always posting to pack you up.

Your facebook mo pai discussion group is flooded everyday with sale ads for your books.

You talk peace? Your facebook posts and status are filled with such hate. One particular is when you were working out and you had a problem with someone who shaved his head. You assumed he was a neo nazi and posted at least 5x how you were going to kick his ass and so on.

Can you tell me Micah, you training so much... How do you have time to sit of facebook all day? Plus your schoolwork? Plus you are at least 50 to 60 lbs overweight. You don't look like someone who trains everyday. You look like a computer designer who collects checks in the mail by frauding people. Go ahead stop threatening to post the letters. You are a computer DESIGNER!!! How are we suppose to believe what you post isn't edited. You already posted on facebook that you will be editing the letters before you publish them in your 3 page $10 book on beginning mo pai.

I don't have a problem with Lin because there is no Lin. I have a problem with you and so does God. I know you are a smart man Micah, to be able to fool so many people but you can't fool me. How come the only people to back up your stories are low posters and the same people who always come to your aid.

Now you claim that you don't teach Mo PAI...

http://www.sanszu.com/meditation.html

- Here it is listed as your number one meditation practice.

Quoted from your website.

Fa-Shih Hern-Heng is a Nei Jia (內家), “Internal Family” Martial Arts teacher with nearly two decades of Martial Arts experience. In 2005 he became a Nei Jia instructor after having studied the following styles of Chinese Martial Arts which he received Black Sash ranking or equivalent Instructor Level in:

Meditation and Healing Systems

• Mo Pai Nei Kung (墨派內功)

• Lung Men Pai (龍門派) "Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Kung Shu"

• Shang Dan Tien Healing (上丹田)

• Filipino Ablon Healing

• Jewish Internal Alchemy Systems (מעשה מרכבה)

• Chen Jia "Xin Yi" Hun Yuan Nei Kung (心意混元內功)

- Once again listed at the top where you "HERN HENG" are said to have equivalent instruction.

You are a very good at writing Micah, which is why you have been able to fool most but not I.

Another thing to be pointed out is why was Jim's thread put into the basement? Was that also your doing Micah.

You are nothing more than a high level thief and master of deception. For the last year you have set up fake accounts to back up your pathetic books filled with no other information than to back up why people should send you money. This is never going to make sure you never show your face around here.

Maybe you could answer what I have posted here. Also what about all this money Shifu Lin takes in but "donates" lets see a receipt of that? Taxes just came around so should be to hard to dig it up right? Anyone would have to be a complete FOOL to believe any of your elaborate lies.