gentlewind

Gentle Wind

Into my 53rd year on this wonderful planet! I've been a bit of a yo-yo in regards to Taoism, that may be down to my lack of self discipline though!

In the past I've expored Christianity, Buddhism and the Bahai Faith, but never felt at ease with any of them; religion suffocated me!

And so I have returned to the infinite expression of the Tao.

I would appreciate any suggestions as regards to meditations(I do meditate - I go within) and books to read.

Namaste,

gentle wind :D

• Like 1

Gentlewind is whispering!

Am I not worthy of a simple "hello" from one of the 37 views.........feel my heartache folks :-(

I'll add a few more interests!

Heavy Metal - Judas Priest

Folk - Leonard Cohen

Operatic Heavy Metal - Nightwish

Melodic Heavy Rock - Magnum

Favorite Films

2001 A Space Odyssey

Any Clint Eastwood film

The Big Lebowski

K Pax

Favorite authors

Osho

Leonard Cohen

Rudolf Steiner

PMH Atwater

Byron Katie

Lao Tzu

Master Chen

I enjoy watching football(English) and support Liverpool FC but don't take it seriously - its a game after all!

Ah, comedy, I like two amazingly funny dudes - Bill Hicks and George Carlin. More than just funny men.

I try, and I do! To live from the Heart. I always try and help my fellow travellers if I can. I am a three times cancer survivor, and have a genetic condition which puts me in the high risk category for developing more tumors and cancer; I have benign tumors at the back of my eyes!!! So if I can be of help to anyone who has cancer, please do contact me -sometimes talking helps! If I get cancer a fourth time I will be going Nature's Way and refusing surgery, Cannabis Oil will be my first port of call.

For more information on Cannabis Oil check out Rick Simpson's 'Run From The Cure', on You Tube. Amazing gentleman from Canada currently living in Europe.

Laughter is my daily medicine!!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Gentle Wind.

I've taken an interest in natural cures for all types of things, and Run From the Cure was very interesting.

Another angle which would not interfere with that one would be vitamin B17. It sounds too easy, but I strongly recommend watching the documentary "

" before making your mind up on it. It's quite amazing.

To get vitamin B17, the most accessible sources seem to be cherry seeds (inside the pits), lentils, fava beans, and apple seeds, but there are many many sources if you do a search on it. Of course, if apple seeds were poison, so would be lentils and fava beans. There is a safe limit to everything though, as you'll see in the documentary.

• Like 1

welcome aboard :D

Thing about heavy metal, is you gotta have it in your chest to really relate to the sound ;)

:D Thanks for the welcome :D

Heavy Metal is in my blood as well as in my chest :D

My ordination into the church of metal happened a long time ago - when Bon Scott was still alive, AC/DC were awesome in those days! They lost their edge when Brian Johnston became their vocalist, but they still have a huge fan base.

Judas Priest are my all time number 1 metal band, Halford's voice is amazing.

I also served my time as a roadie with local rock and metal bands, travelling the UK and meeting some wonderful and weird folk - I love weird! I met Paul Di'Anno the former Iron Maiden singer when one of the bands I worked with was their support band, great chap and most helpful - feet firmly on the ground!

I also managed a few bands and wrote lyrics for a few.

Memories........ah, bliss!

For my funeral I will be having the Judas Priest classic, 'Beyond The Realms of Death' playing as the coffin disappears behind the curtain!

Welcome to the forum Gentle Wind.

I've taken an interest in natural cures for all types of things, and Run From the Cure was very interesting.

Another angle which would not interfere with that one would be vitamin B17. It sounds too easy, but I strongly recommend watching the documentary "

" before making your mind up on it. It's quite amazing.

To get vitamin B17, the most accessible sources seem to be cherry seeds (inside the pits), lentils, fava beans, and apple seeds, but there are many many sources if you do a search on it. Of course, if apple seeds were poison, so would be lentils and fava beans. There is a safe limit to everything though, as you'll see in the documentary.

Nature has so much to offer - and for free, which is why Big Pharma doesn't respect her. I have seen 'A World Without Cancer, The Story of Vitamin B17', and agree with you - it is amazing! I have a packet of Apricot Kernels in my kitchen cupboard! My wife makes an amazing 'meat loaf' with lentils and oats! She also uses tumeric and garlic a lot in her cooking!

Other possible cancer cures include mung beans and asparagus.

Nature has so much to offer - and for free, which is why Big Pharma doesn't respect her. I have seen 'A World Without Cancer, The Story of Vitamin B17', and agree with you - it is amazing! I have a packet of Apricot Kernels in my kitchen cupboard! My wife makes an amazing 'meat loaf' with lentils and oats! She also uses tumeric and garlic a lot in her cooking!

Other possible cancer cures include mung beans and asparagus.

Seriously love that first sentence!

I've had success using food as medicine in the last couple years.

Had a run in with a serious irregular heartbeat and while the raw diet didn't cure that, I incorporated a high phytochemical diet of raw fruits and veggies and nuts after finding out that my old course of actions was setting me up for some bad juju down the road.

In 90 days I dropped my blood pressure and got off the meds they had started me on.

Also, bad cholesterol down, good cholesterol up, blood sugar down and dropped about 20 lbs.

Food is either a strong source of medicine or a slow form of poison.

Cheers Mate!

• Like 1

Glad to hear you've managed to incorporate the diet with success.

Another recent one I've been hearing is real cinnamon from Sri Lanka (not Cassia from China which is what you will find just about everywhere) in reaction with natural sugars (like in smoothies). The real cinnamon is mostly just found in high quality spice stores, and is must softer in texture, colour, and taste. I chew on a small piece from time to time - tastes like sweet cinnamon hearts but natural almost chocolatey.

There is always a grade on the real cinnamon, ranging from 00 to 0000 and I think 00000 is the highest. I bought two 00000 grade sticks in a plastic tube for $3 and keep in my bag to chew on a little piece from time to time. It's almost like a mild stimulant in a way too, the strong sweet spiciness...

• Like 1

Hello from a fellow newb. i am also a fan of heavy metal and we seem to have similiar movie interests as well, too! Looking forward to discussing with you on the forums.

Namaste DragonScholar! Thanks for the hello! Look forward to our future discussions on this forum :D

what bands do you like?

I'll add a few more!

Metal Church

Magnum(from Birmingham UK)

Metallica

Marillion

Clutch

Namaste,

gentlewinds - time for the air guitar to come out!

Seriously love that first sentence!

I've had success using food as medicine in the last couple years.

Had a run in with a serious irregular heartbeat and while the raw diet didn't cure that, I incorporated a high phytochemical diet of raw fruits and veggies and nuts after finding out that my old course of actions was setting me up for some bad juju down the road.

In 90 days I dropped my blood pressure and got off the meds they had started me on.

Also, bad cholesterol down, good cholesterol up, blood sugar down and dropped about 20 lbs.

Food is either a strong source of medicine or a slow form of poison.

Cheers Mate!

Mother Nature - She is sweet! I also make my own colloidal silver, a natural anti biotic. Have done so for over ten years with 100% success rate! Including friends and pets. I give bottles away to friends and family.

Great to hear about your health success.

Food - natural and non GMO is a must. Processed foods are slow killers, and the additives are a nightmare - Aspartame and MSG for starters!

Much of what we purchase is harmful sadly. Unless people educate themselves they will continue to suffer!

Namaste,

gentlewinds

Namaste DragonScholar! Thanks for the hello! Look forward to our future discussions on this forum :D

what bands do you like?

I'll add a few more!

Metal Church

Magnum(from Birmingham UK)

Metallica

Marillion

Clutch

Namaste,

gentlewinds - time for the air guitar to come out!

I loved Nightwish when Tarja was the vocalist, and I am also a huge Maiden fan....probably my top metal band though is X Japan. Here's one of my favorite songs by them, "Silent Jealousy":

Mother Nature - She is sweet! I also make my own colloidal silver, a natural anti biotic. Have done so for over ten years with 100% success rate! Including friends and pets. I give bottles away to friends and family.

Great to hear about your health success.

Food - natural and non GMO is a must. Processed foods are slow killers, and the additives are a nightmare - Aspartame and MSG for starters!

Much of what we purchase is harmful sadly. Unless people educate themselves they will continue to suffer!

Namaste,

gentlewinds

Really need to start making this myself. Great reminder.

How often do you use it?

Edited by silent thunder

I am a daily consumer of colloidal silver, and make it from water which has been filtered through my British Berkefeld, here's a link about it:-

I used to make my colloidal silver with Purified Water(5 UK Pounds for 5 Litre Bottle), but am more than happy using the filtered water.

As for the colloidal silver generator, here is what I use:-

3 x 9v Batteries (you can use 1 x 9v Battery, it just takes longer!)

2 Silver Rods

2 Crocodile Clips

The cost of the home made generator is around 15 UK Pounds, a generator purchased online can cost over 50 UK Pounds! I believe some generators are way too overpriced!

I make my colloidal silver without any frills! I fill an empty coffee jar with water(the 200g size - after its been washed!)and then fold my silver rods(they are actually strips) over the top of the jar, then clip my crocodile clips to the silver rods and batteries; 8 minutes later I have my colloidal silver.

I then clean my silver rods with a kitchen sponge, dry and put away. This is how I've been making my CS for over ten years, and it has served me well, and my friends and pets! On the internet you will find a variety of ways of making CS, some folk say use distilled water and others say add salt(don't add salt!). I keep it simple and simple works!

Another link! This site is Australian and has a page of D-I-Y CS Generator designs(left hand side) - were I got my idea!!! Good site, reliable too!

http://www.silverwell.com.au/

The only problem I have with CS is not consuming enough!!! Hope this helps.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Rick Simpson's story sure is interesting, if you try that or any other method it would be nice to hear your experience.

Hi Gentlewind,

interesting that we're around the same age, similar interests, including Rock (AC/DC, Led Zep, etc.)

Was with you all the way until you mentioned Liverpool FC !!! (LOL)

Palace fan myself, so perhaps we'll get to meet you guys next season.

If you think that's bad, my lady is a QPR fan !!! (Oh Dear)

Basher

Hi Gentlewind,

interesting that we're around the same age, similar interests, including Rock (AC/DC, Led Zep, etc.)

Was with you all the way until you mentioned Liverpool FC !!! (LOL)

Palace fan myself, so perhaps we'll get to meet you guys next season.

If you think that's bad, my lady is a QPR fan !!! (Oh Dear)

Basher

Hi Basher, Palace are OK! Remember that 9-0 thrashing we gave you at Anfield!!! Although you did defeat us in the FA Cup semi's, some revenge their!!! But 9-0!!!

Sorry Basher!!!

The Reds are far from their glory days though, a poor shadow of what they once were. Is Brendan the man to return them to at least challenge for a top 4? Time will tell! But its only a game, I don't take it too seriously these days! I even have in-laws who are Man U fans - shock horror!!! But they're good in-laws!

Metal! Zep, Sabbath, Purple - oh pure bliss!!! I read Ozzy's autobiography and its brilliant! Lunatic that he is!

My wife's fave Priest tune!

Namaste,

gentlewind

Rick Simpson's story sure is interesting, if you try that or any other method it would be nice to hear your experience.

:D Rick Simpson - genuine hero who should have a reward for loving and caring for people who needed it! Gave his Cannabis Oil away for free! Yet the country of his birth wants to put in him prison! Are they for real? The man gave terminally ill cancer patients oil from a plant which cured cancer, and they(parasites in suits) want to jail him! Big Pharma causes harma and yet earn $$$$$$$$$$$ and they cause more harm, and death! You do know we are being run by psychopaths???!!!

Ahem, rant over! :D

My nasal cancer was cured by a healer near Liverpool. I went to his house for the healing which was done through Len and his partner. I sat in a chair opposite them and closed my eyes, as did they, and then the healing session began. I felt as though I was near Home(spiritual Home that is) and was at such a beautiful peace, I had a Oneness experience! Then I felt a strong warm sensation on the left side of my face - near to the site of the tumor; and then I felt an energy leave the site of the tumor. My cancer had left me! And the fee they charged me - nothing! Beautiful people!

So, if cancer bites me again I will, if I can find some, use the cannabis oil method.

People need to wake up to Big Pharma Scam - they keep us sick for a reason!

Namaste,

gentlewind

Rick Simpson

I've increased my intake of CS and my tooth problem is now easing!!!

Hello Gentlewind!

To me it seems that there is some link/connection between those who like metal and Tao. After practicing nei kung my desire for listening heavy ,black,death metal becomes stronger than ever.

I would recomment you Opeth "My arms your Hearse" this is pretty intelligent progressive metal.

there also seems to be some promising evidence about "soursop" fruit/graviola fruit having strong cancer fighting agents as well:

http://tipakan.com/the-cancer-killing-fruit-guayabano-or-sorsop

http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Health/graviola-tree-10000-times-stronger-killer-of-cancer-than-chemo.html

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Hello Gentlewind!

To me it seems that there is some link/connection between those who like metal and Tao. After practicing nei kung my desire for listening heavy ,black,death metal becomes stronger than ever.

I would recomment you Opeth "My arms your Hearse" this is pretty intelligent progressive metal.

Hi Barracuda1975,

will check Opeth out, heard the name but never knowingly listened to their music!

You may enjoy Suicidal Tenencies and Panter. Both are on my favorite list, ST are a manic trip, while Pantera ram you into the ground!

On a gentler note, embrace the gentle power of Magnum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=2JGyhDOjINQ

Namaste,

gentlewind with air guitar