Phaolan

Hello from new member

Greetings All,

I just joined a few minutes ago. I found this site from the Daoist Gate website. I've been on this path for many years but just recently started looking at serious changes in my life, spiritual, dietary, the works.

Phaolan

Greetings All,

I just joined a few minutes ago. I found this site from the Daoist Gate website. I've been on this path for many years but just recently started looking at serious changes in my life, spiritual, dietary, the works.

Phaolan

Greetings to you too! May you find many happy findings on here. :)

Greetings All,

Phaolan

Hi Phaolan, I've just arrived here too! Also looking to change my diet too! As well as 'working' on my spiritual self, which I've neglected for too long. Lack of self discipline mainly to blame, plus too easily distracted! Shameful for someone who is over 50!

But.......................................then this happened.............................

I have been through a life changing 12 months and now know that we are all One, we all come from the one Source. I dislike the word G_d because of its connections to orthodox religion.

Life is a beautiful Mystery.

Looking forward to my time here!

Namaste,

gentlewind