Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Animal Flesh and the Fall of Man.

Well now that's just a direct insult. Where was I being an asterisks, asterisks, asterisks?

Aaron

What is an asterisks, asterisks, asterisks?

What is an asterisks, asterisks, asterisks?

Ahem... the * is an asterisk.

Aaron

Thank you.

No problem. You'd be surprised some of the weird people we get here. Stick around awhile and you'll see why it was easy for me to take what you said literally.

Aaron

Edit- I like your nick by the way.

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 1

No problem. You'd be surprised some of the weird people we get here. Stick around awhile and you'll see why it was easy for me to take what you said literally.

Aaron

Edit- I like your nick by the way.

Why not just ask him what he meant instead of assuming the worst and jumping onto a high horse?!

Why not just ask him what he meant instead of assuming the worst and jumping onto a high horse?!

I just returned his PM to me. I do understand why he reacted as he did. No problem.

I am here mostly to be challenged mentally. When I do post it will likely be for that purpose.

Dot

Because I like to assume the worst in people, that way you're never surprised when they fail you. Plus I am trying to be a moral pillar for the followers of the "Apocalyptic prophesy of Twinner" group. Though shalt not eat your fellow man! Smite downeth the cannibal Lord!

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Villian become righteous citizen

Is it still everyone else's fault?

And he who felt like they were getting

An unfair shake, proclaims to the sheeple

That he wants to continue with a dynamic

Of repression-just, ,, from the other side

Rather than just give it a rest

Edited by Stosh

:D

Random(ish) ... Regarding B12

It's estimated over 80 percent of the population is vitamin B12 deficient.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035235_vitamin_B12_deficiency_solutions.html#ixzz2UCEOlYw9

The strong implication here is that the real problem in these cases is not due to an insufficient intake of B12 brought on by a vegan diet but that something is wrong with the so-called "intrinsic factor" which is secreted in the stomach and which is required for B12 absorption.

Dr. Mozafar, the investigator, wanted to know if plants fertilized with organic matter (cow dung in this case) rather than those grown in control soils might acquire higher levels of B12. He was relying on a considerable amount of older research going back to 1926. Plants grown in soil fertilized with organic matter contained more of some B vitamins than plants grown in chemically fertilized soil, thus yielding plant products better able to sustain growth in experimental animals. Mozafar hypothesized that B12 produced by soil microorganisms might be absorbed through the roots into the plant itself.

http://www.tcolincampbell.org/courses-resources/article/b12-breakthrough-missing-nutrient-found-in-plants/

So chemical fertilizers, pesticides etc... are a real problem

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Now those in that first picture are pretty, I must admit. All three pix are nice. Thanks for sharing.

If I was rich and famous I would have one of those waterfalls at my fish pond. Mine don't measure up to that one.

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not a mushroom. Those dudes are ugly!

No, they're really fun guys.

No, they're really fun guys.

While that may be true, they are still ugly. Hehehe. Put lipstick on them and they would still be ugly.

While that may be true, they are still ugly. Hehehe. Put lipstick on them and they would still be ugly.

I honestly find them fascinating. I'm looking for forest walks with professionals to learn more about them.

and when I do, you bet I'll put lipstick on them, maybe some butter, broth and onions too.

I honestly find them fascinating. I'm looking for forest walks with professionals to learn more about them.

and when I do, you bet I'll put lipstick on them, maybe some butter, broth and onions too.

Hehehe. Skip the lipstick. Actually, I like mushrooms and eat them fairly often. When I eat a salad I like to put some on that. And yes butter fried mushrooms are absolutely delicious. We have a Famous Amos here close to me and I have eaten liver with fried mushrooms and onions with it. Now that is good Southern fried cooking.

• Like 1

But if you don't eat your meat you can't have your pudding.

Nice video, really. It's nice that the kid cares.

• Like 1

To the Vegetarian's of this thread:

I eat whatever I want. Sometimes this includes meat. If this means suffering the consequences of my karma, so be it. I'll ask the Tao for an instructional manual to life before my next reincarnation.

ps, The tao doesn't judge, take sides, or decide what's right vs what's wrong. That's human arrogance. Stop pretending like you know what's best for everyone. Thanks.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 3

To the Vegetarian's of this thread:

I eat whatever I want. Sometimes this includes meat. If this means suffering the consequences of my karma, so be it. I'll ask the Tao for an instructional manual to life before my next reincarnation.

ps, The tao doesn't judge, take sides, or decide what's right vs what's wrong. That's human arrogance. Stop pretending like you know what's best for everyone. Thanks.

Is that a display of not being arrogant?

Are you telling us what is best?

Seems a little hypocritical, no?

//

Also... how much of this thread have you read?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I just thought that I would mention that I ate part of a cow last night. It was in the house and needed to be eaten. I normally don't have red meat in the house or eat it unless I am a guest of someone who is serving it.

Is that a display of not being arrogant?

Are you telling us what is best?

Seems a little hypocritical, no?

//

Also... how much of this thread have you read?

I read enough to conclude that some people in this thread are so full of shit.

And I have to ask - not to be offensive by any means - but is english your first language?

Edited by Celestial

Sign in to follow this