Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Animal Flesh and the Fall of Man.

Eating flesh has nothing to do with "the fall of man" in any case.

Simply drop your bias and see things as a whole, see things objectivly through the eyes of the subject:

You eat an animal, you become the animal. You change your DNA by eating plants, by eating... everything you eat. Even what you breath or what you see on TV or what you do on the internet. Everything changes your very being. From any perspective.

We treat animals these days how we treat Ourselves. We once treated animals as sacred as we treated our whole being. And this goes for everything that is going on in the world. We have inner wars, we have outer wars. See the similarities? Of course you do.

So this climbing back up the ladder of consciousness and dropping parts of our rational mind, in combination with grasping the totallity of a situation - that is where we are going to. It is obvious in any situation I encounter.

Basicly we become seers again. Seers that act from the depth of our purest intention to change this very world.

And by the way, that is what the earth itself is currently doing... in this very shift. It becomes spiritually realized aswell.

Tip: Get out of the negative and do not fear the negative around you. See the negative as an integral part of the whole. So you do not fear when you have to encounter something negative on your way, so you do not conservate any of your states. Because by doing this, you will only fall into ignorancy. And the vibration of ignorancy is... well, you can imagine how low that is :)

Ask yourself: What does your heart want to eat?

And do yourself a favor and dont put Food on a golden throne. Food is there for cleansing. Physical Food can be seen as A source of MANY to sustain our body. That is it. Nothing more. And believe me, there are countless of more forms, waiting to be re-discovered in the upcoming moments of your life.

Now, please move on to more important things :)

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless you are saying that you just don't want to work.

I have no debt. Sure, I have to pay taxes but that is small because my income is small. You are sounding like PMG in that you want more pie but you have no idea how to make one and you don't want to take the time to learn how to make one.

Well, you go ahead with your dreams. But that is all they will ever be, dreams. Your parents will one day die and you will have their house if you are an only child.

Taxes = fictional corporal debt. im done talking about it, this thread *is* "on" topic (corruption of mankind) but so far flung from meat that it's rediculous we've argued this long.

The only thing meat has to do with my argument at this point is the fictional corporal debt placed on the herds and called "livestock".

Makes me wonder if there are any cannibals out there harvesting your children behind the scenes.

Well, you go ahead with your dreams. But that is all they will ever be, dreams. Your parents will one day die and you will have their house if you are an only child.

Impossible. My parents are too deep in debt to pass anything but. (im still stopping, but i missed that part last time i was through this way :lol: agh, dont mind me... -_-)

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I always enjoy talking face-to-face. There is a lot of distance between we two though. Bi? No idea what that is.

Fuck's sakes, that's a pretty banal question.

Why should a community let anyone be born?

How hard CAN i work for it if i have no work that guides me TO it?

I'd add don't worry about communities letting you be born or not, it won't make a whit of difference in your life at all. Though if you want a certain community to accept you, they'll want to know you'll be a good fit and how you'll help them.

"How hard CAN i work for it if i have no work that guides me TO it?" Find it, make a plan, have a strategy, Work Hard. What the hell are you doing on the bums if you're not learning from people who have different practices. Commit. For gods sake I started the 30 day mentorship here, have you taken advantage of it?? Are you waiting for someone to come to your house and move your limbs around for you?

How hard do you work? How hard can you work? Are you spending more time typing cleverly to strangers then in practice? Do you even have a practice?? You gain strength with persistent effort. You lose it when you sit around and complain. It's simple.

Later edit: The last week or so you've been posting more and more about how you might go 'postal'. Imo That probably won't play on this site for very long. You'll end up banned. I have no idea how serious you are and I'm not a moderator, but if you view the statement to harm others as a harmless attention getter, it may get you off the site.

Edited by thelerner

i do have practice. it is formless and respires, to wit, autonomously. It is no singular thing that *i do* that is practice, cultivation, observation, improvement, and/or otherwise, form, but THAT i do them.

You gain breath when you inhale, you lose it when you sit around and talk. you're right. absolutely. so what? what is your point? that im wrong, somehow, in my efforts to find the "hidden utopia"? as if i am not looking, seeking, asking questions? SO maybe i dont know the right questions. do you?????? i mean honestly, what is it that i am doing wrong, other than, naturally, getting frustrated, angry, and discontent with the lack of weighable results? i may yell and scream and shout and threaten to flip my lid and enforce my opinion by any means i might, violent or not; but why is it that my life is owed a debt to society? WHY is it that my life is owed some sort of corporal payment?

To your later edit, i've been banned before, and by god i have no care if i am banned again.

my spirit is not belonged to any one set or form which seeks to bind or inhibit.

So you tell me.

Where is a community so much so like the tao bums itself, in the physical real world?

or am i asking the wrong question again?

An afterthought:

Why do you blame the burning wood for the fire?

I am simply out of my proper environment; is that my fault? That it harms me and i reflect that harm outwardly?

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I think I understand all the things you are getting at , judo

having thought much the same thoughts myself

I can really only toss out suspicions of the solutions

And in saying them one might only find solace in shared company.

You don't owe a debt to society that is not the imagination of

Indviduals , debt is an illusion

Illusions are things we think we know, but are not anchored in objective truth

Shangri-la is also illusion, the are no communities , ideal as one would want

, to join really , there is but the sentiment of community, sangha is an outward

Projection , a synonym of an internal sentiment, it is still just a grouping

of individuals.

Why are things like this?

There is no discernable reason why.

That is vexing.

And so gods are invented.

Why are we vexed?

Because we can imagine things which don't fit the real world

And we can conceptualize that they could fit.

Could a person be unhappy with themselves, for no good reason?

Sure. Could a person want the world to fit a reasonable plan?

Sure. Could a person conclude that rebellion in spirit, was creditable,

that it could work some solution to fix the cock-eyed world? Sure.

Edited by Stosh

Things like taxes and communities are illusions made real only by common consent, but that being said, they still exist as real. Pay your taxes and stay on the soft side of the law. Join a group and enjoy the social benefits of it.

And most importantly if thoughts or behavior you ( or I ) have aint coming through for us in a positive manner , they need to be discarded in favor of ones that Do.

Only the insane repeat the same circumstances of failure over and over again expecting different results.

• Like 1

i do have practice. it is formless and respires, to wit, autonomously. It is no singular thing that *i do* that is practice, cultivation, observation, improvement, and/or otherwise, form, but THAT i do them.

i may yell and scream and shout and threaten to flip my lid and enforce my opinion by any means i might, violent or not; but why is it that my life is owed a debt to society? WHY is it that my life is owed some sort of corporal payment?

To your later edit, i've been banned before, and by god i have no care if i am banned again.

So you tell me. Where is a community so much so like the tao bums itself, in the physical real world? or am i asking the wrong question again?

An afterthought:

Why do you blame the burning wood for the fire?

I am simply out of my proper environment; is that my fault? That it harms me and i reflect that harm outwardly?

Wonderfully flowery,. Do you get the concept? That if you write about going postal, ie hurting others, it means your either immature or disturbed and shouldn't be on the board until you get your act together.

What do you mean by postal? Do you mean taking a bat to your mom and dad? Cutting others with a knife? Using a gun? You do understand that is the common usage of the term. If you're using it for shock affect or attention, you need help. Not spiritual help, professional help. Keep on your current path and you'll get thrown out of the bums, out of your parents house, etc., plus its just plain childish.

You don't have to fit in, but you can't threaten other people. With maturity comes responsibility. Understand most of your problems are in some part your fault and you can start getting a handle on making your life better instead of wondering where Oz is.

Who's going to help you? Where can you can go to be accepted? Here's the cold truth. You've got to help yourself. Discipline, maturity, focus. Get away from your flights of fancy and martyrdom complex. You don't have to change core beliefs but you have grow up.

There's not a magical place for you to go, but there's a time for you to grow up. We've already circled around the possibility of you joining a moneyless society like a monastery or commune, but they require long hard work, plus buying into the groups ideology. Can you work hard? Have you worked hard?

You need to mature. Take responsibility beyond blaming society. Get your act together, find peace and focus. Find a practice and not follow a warm fuzzy do what you feel.

Edited by thelerner

This is an amazing discussion. My research indicates that at the highest level, eating *anything* is the result of the fall of mankind.

See for reference: "Man's Higher Consciousness" by Hilton Hotema, "Living on Light" by Jasmuheen, "Eat The Sun" (documentary on sungazing), "In the beginning was light" (another very good documentary on inedia/breatharianism, including some interviews with taoist masters on the state of Bi Gu, where your chi is so strong you don't need to eat.

I have been researching this for a long time, and while I don't advocate anyone doing this flat-out, I know that it's real.

On a lower level, lots of raw food people have the perspective that, it's been proven that eating cooked food triggers a white blood cell reaction, as though the body were fighting off a foreign invasion. If we are experiencing war at the cellular level, it makes sense our planet would be embroiled in war at a macro level. "As Above, So Below."

As for myself, experiments with fasting prove that the less I eat, the higher my energy level is and the clearer my consciousness is...you can take this out to the logical endpoint, but the bottom line is, consciousness creates reality. If you think you're going to starve to death, you will.

• Like 2

I have been hiding in the shadows but have grown hungry. The hunt is on. Beware all you sheeple. Food is food. I will be looking for the weakest amongst you.

Signed,

The Cheetah

• Like 1

On a lower level, lots of raw food people have the perspective that, it's been proven that eating cooked food triggers a white blood cell reaction, as though the body were fighting off a foreign invasion.

:

:

If you think you're going to starve to death, you will.

It's just a proof that mind over matter.

If one belives certain things is harmful, the body will obey and produce the "evidence".

This is an amazing discussion. My research indicates that at the highest level, eating *anything* is the result of the fall of mankind.

See for reference: "Man's Higher Consciousness" by Hilton Hotema, "Living on Light" by Jasmuheen, "Eat The Sun" (documentary on sungazing), "In the beginning was light" (another very good documentary on inedia/breatharianism, including some interviews with taoist masters on the state of Bi Gu, where your chi is so strong you don't need to eat.

I have been researching this for a long time, and while I don't advocate anyone doing this flat-out, I know that it's real.

On a lower level, lots of raw food people have the perspective that, it's been proven that eating cooked food triggers a white blood cell reaction, as though the body were fighting off a foreign invasion. If we are experiencing war at the cellular level, it makes sense our planet would be embroiled in war at a macro level. "As Above, So Below."

As for myself, experiments with fasting prove that the less I eat, the higher my energy level is and the clearer my consciousness is...you can take this out to the logical endpoint, but the bottom line is, consciousness creates reality. If you think you're going to starve to death, you will.

I have experienced similar qualities on fasts... or super clean simple diets... fresh fruit juices etc

getting further away from solid/ dense foods

It is very interesting :)

Work in progress :)

I have been hiding in the shadows but have grown hungry. The hunt is on. Beware all you sheeple. Food is food. I will be looking for the weakest amongst you.

Signed,

The Cheetah

I reported this post. It is in violation of the ToS. It also isn't very funny. I'm not certain, but I believe that it may be in the best interest of the forum to report this post, since the poster is threatening to "hunt" human beings and eat them.

Aaron

I'm actually on a vegetarian diet, have been for about two months now, since the place I'm staying doesn't allow meat products. They were going to disallow eggs on moral grounds, but they support abortion, so I convinced them that if they believed killing a fetus before it grew to term wasn't immoral, then how could they believe my eating an egg was? Still I wont bring eggs into the house, I just eat the rare product with eggs already inside.

Anyways, lots of people tend to equate vegetarianism with purity, but there really is no evidence to prove this to be true. I am not a vegetarian because I believe it is evil to eat meat, I never have. I will most likely remain in the mostly vegetarian diet once I move on from here, but it's not because of any real moral conviction about eating meat, but more so the way meat industry treats its animals and the fact that we waste so much grain doing so.

I never felt it was a persons place to dictate how someone else should live their life, unless they themselves are absolved of blame. I have yet to meet anyone who meets that criteria, If someone has lived a blameless life, then by all means carry on.

By the way, if you wear leather or wool, then you really have no place to talk about the animal cruelty or karma angle.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

I reported this post. It is in violation of the ToS. It also isn't very funny. I'm not certain, but I believe that it may be in the best interest of the forum to report this post, since the poster is threatening to "hunt" human beings and eat them.

Aaron

You have one really wierd sense of humour.

What is a sheeple? The word does not exist.

The hunting was referring to hunting for a topic to speak to.

Food is referring to food for thought and discussion.

Maybe I should just leave this forum if I am going to get these types of protests.

• Like 1

You have one really wierd sense of humour.

What is a sheeple? The word does not exist.

The hunting was referring to hunting for a topic to speak to.

Food is referring to food for thought and discussion.

Maybe I should just leave this forum if I am going to get these types of protests.

I would clarify that, because sheeple is a phrase used by many people (including VMarco on numerous occasions) for those human beings who haven't become enlightened... see how the context changes? I might make an edit that you weren't seriously considering eating people, it was just a play on words.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

That's nice. So that gives you the right to be an ***?

Well now that's just hurtful. Where was I being an asterisks, asterisks, asterisks?

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Sign in to follow this