Lukman Surjana

Tridaya Inner Power Website

I wonder how many students of tenaga dalam have snapped cords?

If movement+breath retention=cord breaking then Jurus should make it happen.

I wonder if Santiago knows about this?

Edited by h.uriahr

I wonder how many students of tenaga dalam have snapped cords?

If movement+breath retention=cord breaking then Jurus should make it happen.

I wonder if Santiago knows about this?

In Santiago's PSD class he taught some of this I have all of that on my harddrive. I wonder if Lukman will teach what he knows without limit?

In Santiago's PSD class he taught some of this I have all of that on my harddrive. I wonder if Lukman will teach what he knows without limit?

ralis care to explain -- the cords are supposed to be ripped? But tearing the LTT is bad? Or what....

Sounds like this is part of filling up the tan tien and then activating the pre-natal spirit energy as "real" kundalini, etc.

Does someone here can tell us their exprience with Tridaya and Tenaga Dalam or posibly Ilmu Khodam?

To me in this category of work belong Mo Pai and Xiao Yao Pai both from Indonesia.

Ormus

Can you give some example.

Normaly some are with Daoist set up and other Muslim,but methods and rituals look the same.

Ormus

Difference is one is using yin spirit and the other yang spirits.

Yin spirits have some skills. there are vast compedium of yin spirits depends on tradition which can affect you Qi and body, mind which results in various skills but still they are skills related to taji that why yin spirits are used in magic as they can not go to higher realms as higher spirits you can not bind to do you will like in magic. Yin spirit are easily pissed off if you are not zhenren. You can actually die if you do not have mandate to work with yin spirit or are recognized by them that why I say it's stupid to play with occult/magic if have no idea. You need to be in gang with yin spirits and then you become one after death if you work too much with them.

with yang spirit is difference, you are not in gang but in family. some yin spirits can help you develop too but only to the yin spirit nature which is still pretty high looking on actual condition of humanity.

with connection to the yang spirit you can be very regular joe but your development can be of a sage.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

Did Tenaga Dalam(Tridaya) works at all with Yang Shen?If yes then this system and tradition have method to produce Yang Shen like Nei Dan in Daoism?If not how Tenaga Dalam Master can work with Yang Shen?

Ormus

If level 1 aka combination breathing fulfulls moving chi to from the ldt to the middle dt and vice versa and also helps opening the channels of the arms what are the purpose of jurus?

On 04/01/2017 at 8:37 PM, SeekerOfHealing said:

Difference is one is using yin spirit and the other yang spirits.

Yin spirits have some skills. there are vast compedium of yin spirits depends on tradition which can affect you Qi and body, mind which results in various skills but still they are skills related to taji that why yin spirits are used in magic as they can not go to higher realms as higher spirits you can not bind to do you will like in magic. Yin spirit are easily pissed off if you are not zhenren. You can actually die if you do not have mandate to work with yin spirit or are recognized by them that why I say it's stupid to play with occult/magic if have no idea. You need to be in gang with yin spirits and then you become one after death if you work too much with them.

with yang spirit is difference, you are not in gang but in family. some yin spirits can help you develop too but only to the yin spirit nature which is still pretty high looking on actual condition of humanity.

with connection to the yang spirit you can be very regular joe but your development can be of a sage.

I am sorry if my message does not contribute to this topic, but I just read the message quoted here and asked to myself, is there any books about this topic "nature and types of spirits in daoism and related?".

Maybe someone can help me.

I've been practicing Tenaga Dalam for 10 Years already and have developed also some abilities Along the Day.. and to be honest it has a different set of jargons and vocabulary very different from taoist texts for example in Indonesia they have their own name for Chakra which ins intitubo..  i would love to have a discussion with this if anybody is open.

On 05/01/2017 at 5:03 PM, SeekerOfHealing said:

Tenga dalam have only yin shen, neigong and qigong related practices developed on it's own.

What does yin shen mean?