abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AJ51Y05MNW0JT/ref=cm_pdp_rev_title_1?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R3O932P2LE0Z0J

stars-1-0._V192241078_.gifDao for dollars., May 1, 2013

The work listed here, and others attributed to "Shifu Lin" have no real Daoist content, but are made up by the behind-the-scenes author for the purpose of making a profit, misleading readers both into believing that such a person as Shifu Lin existed, and/or is an orthodox Daoist. The Muo Pai school is also not a legitimate, recognized Wushu school, readers must be warned of the fictional (ie, made up)content of the actual author's works. The use of my name in "contributing" to these works refers to e-mails in which the author's erroneous ideas were hopefully pointed out. Works like these can be catalogued under the general title "Dao for $$$). Not to be recommended for purchase.

Yeah whatever happened to

"sticks and stones my break my bones but names will never hurt me."

haha.

I mean I think it's good for people to be able to joke around -- actually the Bushmen original human healing culture strongly relied on joking to bring down a man's ego -- like if he had a successful hunt - the other men would make sure that the man had really achieved NOTHING. haha.

But I mean that was all in good fun so that the man understand the power comes from God or the Emptiness or the Tao or whatever.

I mean -- as Yan Xin says the foundation of martial arts is the qigong training -- but in the modern world this has gotten turned around.

Because the qigong masters could only train after they had mastered martial arts but that was still in a safe environment in the monastery, etc. So all the fights were just practice fighting supervised by the qigong masters.

So yeah in the modern world it is difficult to find a safe place to practice and then maybe other people want your energy right away or get jealous, etc.

And so really we have to forgive people and give them even more. I have been the "fall guy" on numerous occasions -- and it is very difficult - but anyway to build up merit from practicing forgiveness is very powerful.

hahaha sticks and stones... very true.

Take criticism with a happy smile, and praise with an unworthy frown. :D

Qigong became a money making fad, and now its tiring to sift through all the mess, and inform the same masses who practiced the fluff about the truth. Master Xuan Hua said once in his commentary on the 6th Patriarch's Diamond Platform Sutra, "False, False, True. True, True, False"

Meaning, nowadays people here the false so many times they think its true, yet when faced with the truth, they truly believe its false.

Edited by 林愛偉

Micah David Collins of the self-given pseudonym "Naziri" lives in Ohio. I believe the details state he lives in Dayton but formerly lived in Cincinnati.

He is a web designer by trade, and according to his LinkedIn profile was actually an assistant instructor in teaching that stuff.

web_de10.png

-----------------------

Since he is Lin's "do-it-all guy" (they are the same person after all) he most likely also made the website.

He also manages Lin's PayPal account.

nice work, this actually explains a lot. i always wondered why a guy with so many planned escape routes would use his real name. now we all know it's micah david collins. his webmaster profession also makes a lot of sense as to where he got/made his cover art.

i'd like to point out that i thought it was funny that he puts a little blurb about his excuse for using pinyin and wade-giles (while still making the same mistakes i might add) as the intro to his new booklet (http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00CLJ7FHO/)

anyway, remember to spread the word and give him negative reviews explaining his now-proven fraudulent identity

He also writes books, by the name Mikhah Ben David on amazon. He bumps the reviews with more fake accounts.

micah david collins is a douche bag a super human douche bag.

hes low level that it its just mind boggling.

Ok heres what i mean.

Yesterday.

I got up at 6 in the morning to do a meditation that has to be done at that time. Then since im up i do some lower dantian training. Then i go to work. i come home i do some martial neichia then i do 2 hours of internal leifa. An at the end of the day i do an hour of stillness meditation.

I do this everyday.

micah is a nobody. He saw an opportunity to take advantage of the mo pai name that is exactly what he did.

I dont respect him as a serious practitioner not at all.

The only thing that i like about all of this is that he will never reach a high level.

Hes such a low level clown.

So lets get into it.

During a certain period of history the tianshi and long gate sect was one.

Meaning that during this certain period of time the tianshi had control of the longmen sect. During that time the lei fa that was studied at that time by both was from 2 schools of thought.

1. is the Qing Wei

2. is the ShenXiao

the name of the Qing Wei's thunder manual is daofa huiyuan

and the name of leifa manual of the ShenXiao 5 thunder rites of ShenXiao

Wang Chong Yang was not the founder of the dragon gate he is the one that broke it free from the control of tianshi and restored the identity of the dragon gate sect.

You see micah is a know nothing low level geek!

• Like 1

I can state with 100% certainty that Micah is not "Sifu Lin". I've trained in meditation under this mans guidance for years now, and have also known Micah for over a decade. Simply put, there is a lot more to the story than what has been put out there for people to gossip about, and even more still that will only come to light years from now.

The reality is, many people (myself included) were already doing this training without "Lin". We were doing it knowing little to nothing of politics in Indonesia, or of revered ancestors. We were doing it as a matter of karma, out of love, and because we were guided to it.

In hindsight, I believe it's only because of this and the inherent danger of training, that "Lin" ever helped us at all. I'm eternally grateful for the teaching, despite the hostile circumstances, and I find this exchange to be quite distasteful, given that not a single person involved even knows who this man is, or likely ever will now that you've reinforced the anti-western stereotypes that the ancestors warned about.

Personally, I can say it is because of him that I'm a good part of the way through 2a, and growing stronger, deeper, and healthier each day as a result. Say what you will about marketing, Micah, and unauthorized teaching, but understand with regard to Sifu, that it could be that you don't even know what you don't know. It's your karma.

Shifu continues to train, I continue to train, and time will tell who is truthful.

Edited by Jamyang Dorje
  • Like 1

I can state with 100% certainty that Micah is not "Sifu Lin". I've trained in meditation under this mans guidance for years now, and have also known Micah for over a decade. Simply put, there is a lot more to the story than what has been put out there for people to gossip about, and even more still that will only come to light years from now.

The reality is, many people (myself included) were already doing this training without "Lin". We were doing it knowing little to nothing of politics in Indonesia, or of revered ancestors. We were doing it as a matter of karma, out of love, and because we were guided to it.

In hindsight, I believe it's only because of this and the inherent danger of training, that "Lin" ever helped us at all. I'm eternally grateful for the teaching, despite the hostile circumstances, and I find this exchange to be quite distasteful, given that not a single person involved even knows who this man is, or likely ever will now that you've reinforced the anti-western stereotypes that the ancestors warned about.

Personally, I can say it is because of him that I'm a good part of the way through 2a, and growing stronger, deeper, and healthier each day as a result. Say what you will about marketing, Micah, and unauthorized teaching, but understand it could be that you don't even know what you don't know. It's your karma.

Shifu continues to train, I continue to train, and time will tell who is truthful.

Um fuck that.

i train under my grandmaster and i have very very high level teachings.

Micah and lin is a fraud.

But whatever message me when you pass level 3. :P

• Like 1

Listen JamYang Dorje,

I know authentic high level internal leifa I know that im at a higher level than Micah and im most likely at a higher level than lin.

Mo Pai's leifa seems to be a mixture of internal and external leifa.

The lower levels of mo pai fits external leifa to the tee. But fusion of yin and yang is pure internal leifa.

But some sects did mix internal and external leifa. So im not surprized by this.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

JamYang Dorje,

Leifa was always about restoring and connecting the original power of heaven inside yourself and outside yourself.

External and internal leifa is all about creating the thunderbolt inside the body just different approaches.

You should read the Leishuo by Sa Shou Jian

• Like 2

Personally, I can say it is because of him that I'm a good part of the way through 2a, and growing stronger, deeper, and healthier each day as a result. Say what you will about marketing, Micah, and unauthorized teaching, but understand with regard to Sifu, that it could be that you don't even know what you don't know. It's your karma.

"Jamyang Dorje", I had a feeling you'd show up - you're the ONLY person on here who ever backs Micah's BS about there being a Shifu Lin. You write like Micah, have the same interests as Micah, and claim to live near Micah.

If you believe "Dorje" is just another alias for Micah, raise your hand.

Mine is way up high.

• Like 3

Probably because I'm the only other "Lin" student with a boring tech job, who even knows what Taobums is :)

Anyone who cares to verify, PM me and I'll give you my number. Growant (Gary T) can also vouch that I'm not Micah, as we've talked several times and mailed each other stuff to/from my home address.

"Jamyang Dorje", I had a feeling you'd show up - you're the ONLY person on here who ever backs Micah's BS about there being a Shifu Lin. You write like Micah, have the same interests as Micah, and claim to live near Micah.

If you believe "Dorje" is just another alias for Micah, raise your hand.

Mine is way up high.

Edited by Jamyang Dorje

Probably because I'm the only other "Lin" student with a boring tech job, who even knows what Taobums is :)

Anyone who cares to verify, PM me and I'll give you my number. Growant (Gary T) can also vouch that I'm not Micah, as we've talked several times and mailed each other stuff to/from my home address.

Well either way your being lead astray.

You dont need lin or micah.

You need authentic high level lnternal leifa. So you actually have a chance or reaching a high level in this lifetime.

Justice was already served. If you look in Jim's thread, two indo students back up that John Chang or anyone at mo pai as ever heard of Shifulin ya.

• Like 1

maybe this is a waste of time, but in case anyone still reading this thread actually cares about the truth and wants to go beyond internet gossip, i would like to add to what jamyang wrote. i too know micah personally and have for over 8 years. i studied taichi under him for many years and dabbled in other things with him as well, bagua, some qigong, etc. he is an excellent teacher and a respectable man. as a student and friend of his, i feel it is my duty to speak up when so many people are slandering him.

micah is exactly who he says he is, yes he trains as much as he says he does, and no, he is not the same person as "shifu lin". i knew about "shifu lin" a long time before anyone even knew that he was even involved with mopai. i have no reason to doubt anything that micah has ever said about him. you can think what you want about the way micah markets things, that's fine. but it is seriously bad karma to drag someone through the mud on the internet when you have no idea who they are and are just speaking out of spite, or boredom, or who knows what. the truth is out there for those that actually care about the truth. that's the bottom line.

instead of spending hours on the internet trying to find dirt on someone you do not know, spreading lies, maybe you can spend that time meditating and training. just an idea :D

maybe this is a waste of time, but in case anyone still reading this thread actually cares about the truth and wants to go beyond internet gossip, i would like to add to what jamyang wrote. i too know micah personally and have for over 8 years. i studied taichi under him for many years and dabbled in other things with him as well, bagua, some qigong, etc. he is an excellent teacher and a respectable man. as a student and friend of his, i feel it is my duty to speak up when so many people are slandering him.

micah is exactly who he says he is, yes he trains as much as he says he does, and no, he is not the same person as "shifu lin". i knew about "shifu lin" a long time before anyone even knew that he was even involved with mopai. i have no reason to doubt anything that micah has ever said about him. you can think what you want about the way micah markets things, that's fine. but it is seriously bad karma to drag someone through the mud on the internet when you have no idea who they are and are just speaking out of spite, or boredom, or who knows what. the truth is out there for those that actually care about the truth. that's the bottom line.

instead of spending hours on the internet trying to find dirt on someone you do not know, spreading lies, maybe you can spend that time meditating and training. just an idea :D

We know Micah is very good with alias. He even has a few people helping him. Why does Micah find the need to change his last name? Have a pen name, and why does Micah always need to pass down the word from Shifu Lin. Why does micah run Lin's Paypal? Show us proof!

WHO DA HELL IS SHIFU LIN!!!

no im serious - nobody knows this guy its like the CIA or something

whats his real name - what if he turns out to be shifu yang anyway....hahahaha

Another person dupped by this low level clown.

Micah has no internal power he really doesnt even get it to be honest.....

But who are we not like we come from authentic lineages.

Your sifu is not apart of this community.

Micah wants respect from the internal power community?

He has to do something worthy of respect.

The only people that goes for his stuff is low levels who dont know better he doesnt have the respect of the veterans in this community.

no im serious - nobody knows this guy its like the CIA or something

Chinese Illegal Alien?

• Like 2