abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Ok So lets ask a new question for the Mo Pai

Authentic Mo Pai students,

Could you please make a public message or request that you would want micah and sifu lin to read on here about using your school's name, profiting from it, and taking students?

What would the official mo pai like to say to them?

Mo Pai,

After you release your offical statement you have my word that i and im sure the other bums make sure that your position and request to and about sifu lin and micah and all of their doings is know all over the internet. :)

puretruth

do you really understand the concept of karma when you say it?

karma in my simple term is any rewards and punishment one receives as consequences of one's own actions in this and previous lives.

if it is in your karma, you will receive it, if not, you wont no matter how hard you try to get or avoid it.

if it is not in your karma to caught a cancer, you wont, even if I curse you everyday for the rest of my life.

bad or good karma wont get to you simply because someone else wanted it for you.

now back to jim.

he was perfectly okay 10 years ago when the school closed.

He was okay when he first insulted our Ancestors on cyberkwoon back then, i was the first one making reply to his posts.

Back then we already said the danger in training unsupervised.

if you said jim's cancer is due to incorrect training, did he heed the warning?

Who told him to still train unsupervised these 10 years after being warned?

Did he create his own karma then? i simply dont know

these 10 years he harbored deep hatred, anger and disappointment.

sure you said this is because the school was closed.

well just accept it, as we wont do anything to rebel against our Ancestors.

from Jim's book, I see that he is a devout christian.

why harboring the hatred, anger and disappointment then? where is "forgive thy neighboor", "turn the other cheek", "do good to the ones that do evil" ?

He keep those emotions while still training hard.

As an ex-MoPai student he should know that training while keeping those in heart is sure way to go astray.

Ask any Qigong teacher, you will find the same answer.

Did he create his own illness then? i simply dont know.

though still inconclusive, medical world has connected hatred, anger and negative emotions with many serious ilnesses, including cancer.

while knowing this and aware of his illness, did Jim ever try to let it go for his own sake?

Does he not then put himself in graver situation?

MoPai will not develop bad karma for something we didnt do.

then how could you ask us to be responsible for jim?

if you want to ask help then this is the first time I heard someone seek a help while slandering the helper.

Ok i understand your point I do. I was just saying in the annuals of history the first western mo pai student dying of health problems just doesnt look good.

I understand your position

i do

my concern was only for jim's health.

Now could you please give us an answer to this

Authentic Mo Pai students,

Could you please make a public message or request that you would want micah and sifu lin to read on here about using your school's name, profiting from it, and taking students?

What would the official mo pai like to say to them?

Mo Pai,

After you release your offical statement you have my word that i and im sure the other bums make sure that your position and request to and about sifu lin and micah and all of their doings is know all over the internet. :)

Who is a better person. 2 people walk by a man wearing tattered clothing and had out a cup, begging for money, work, or anything that will help.

1. The guy who walks up without saying a word and drops in a $20.

Or

2. The guy who walks up and says to himself "this man has too much bad karma" and walks away, money still nestled in his wallet.

The bottome line is... Jims health isn't because of incorrect training. This was a lie fabricated by Micash to be the ONLY OFFICIAL MOPAI TEACHER? Does anyone here read between lines? Jim was a vietnam vet. The chemical agent orange which still has effects on the jungle in vietnam gave Jim cancer? I mean to the people who live in america. How many people do you know how have cancer? It's not some mysterious thing. Americans have a good chance of developing cancer. Please get that through your heads. Jim's health is not training related. It's a monsanto herbicide. Now quit bringing Jim's health into question.

• Like 1

Edit: Sorry I didn't realize that was sarcasm till I clicked your link.

Longmen pai has a metric ****ton more practitioners than mo pai, yet their seated slow reverse breathing methods never blew anyone up that I have ever heard of.

Well it's a completely proven thing that seated, slow reverse breaths can cause you a lot of health issues. I'll sight my source below. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6ZQ-HTOtNxg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6ZQ-HTOtNxg

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Longmen pai has a metric ****ton more practitioners than mo pai, yet their seated slow reverse breathing methods never blew anyone up that I have ever heard of.

That's because they haven't learned the real level 1. WLP just taught a "qigong" exercise to the masses.

No one has mentioned that Jim was posting in the general discussion board last night. Maybe this thread encouraged him but he's definitely getting out his anger -- I think that's a good thing.

Personally on a philosophical level I do not think Taoism can be Westernized. So I totally respect the decision to not teach Mo Pai to Westerners.

I have been fascinated by how qigong would play out in the West - someone who does achieve the ability to have their third eye opened all the way - in the West -- this context is very bizarre to an extent.

For example qigong master Chunyi Lin emphasized in one of his international guild videos archived - he says how qigong is just a technique and so it should not be the primary goal of a person. He says if a person feels they need to practice qigong then that is an attachment and it is not healthy.

So qigong master Chunyi then differentiates two questions: "Who am I?" and "What am I?" -- he says the latter means a person is an energy being just using this body in 3D spacetime -- but what they are is actually a light spirit energy being. Who they are means their role in society -- their job, etc.

So he is clearly saying qigong should just be a hobby for people in the West - he is not advocating someone devote their life to qigong training -- to make it their sole purpose in life.

Anyway if people do use qigong as their job they should not be attached to it -- so it is something they can also leave behind them.

This is a subtle difference between the energy and the Emptiness source of the energy. To be successful at something but not be attached to it is actually a very great skill.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Edit: Sorry I missed your sarcasm, I thought you were being serious, my bad.

Yes most of the LMP methods I learned were what I would label qigong, but that doesn't mean there was no valid methods being taught either.

That's because they haven't learned the real level 1. WLP just taught a "qigong" exercise to the masses.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

The other thing about Mo Pai "followers" or "seekers" is this semantic hang up that Nei gong is somehow better than qigong. haha.

It all depends on the teacher! People just grab after labels like they are possessed for finding "gold" -- gold crazy or something.

Anyway I just read Jim's comments on the general discussion and his adamant dismissal of John Chang following his "demon spirit" is very telling because Jim says that John Chang's family even discouraged Jim from following John Chang's ancestor spirit teacher.

So consider the Westernization process in Indonesia - the family there identifies themselves as Christian and both Jim and John Chang's family are in agreement that what John Chang is doing is wrong because it goes against Christianity.

So obviously that puts John Chang in a position to have to cut off Westerners.

For example qigong master Chunyi Lin goes to church every Sunday and so considers himself Christian but he said that he considers himself a Buddhist first and that almost no Christians are actually very spiritual. So he said when he was in church he saw this light shooting down from the image of Jesus but the light only shown on him and the lady next to him -- no one else in the church could see the light!!

So also qigong master Jim Nance says the spirit of Jesus is always with him but he also talks about other spirits. So once I mentioned to qigong master Jim Nance that the Lord's Prayer is actually Egyptian and so didn't it seem like Jesus could be somehow from Egypt and he said he knew what I was getting at.

Anyway the view of not working with spirits while being a Christian -- this is the difference between focusing on God as the Emptiness and then the spirit realm which is the energy realm.

It is an important distinction - the Emptiness as consciousness is NOT light energy. Ramana Maharshi makes this distinction but many do not understand this.

So God as the Emptiness is not consciousness as spirit light energy.

Spirit light energy is the realm of the personal consciousness awareness.

For example Chunyi Lin teaches to use your consciousness to go into the Emptiness - and to keep it simple. That's it.

So for example when Chunyi Lin was in full lotus meditation I saw yellow forms shaped like humans being created out of the top of his skull - he explained - those were his "yin spirits" going out to heal people.

I also saw yellow forms shaped like humans float into the room and hover around Chunyi Lin. He explained those were dead people spirits coming to him to get healed.

Then recently qigong master Jim Nance confirmed what another student saw at Chunyi Lin's "lotus meditation" - that Boddhisattva angel spirits had joined in with the meditation.

So clearly qigong master Chunyi Lin has connections to Buddhist angelic realms of spirits and obviously he does spirit healing and spirit communication even though he also considers himself Christian.

Qigong master Jim Nance emphasizes when he heals people he does it by going into the Emptiness -- that it's all about his relationship with God. So qigong master Jim Nance is not relying on some spirit to do the work for him - but on the other hand he says:

he lets the energy do the healing for him.

So the thing is that the realm of the Emptiness is like when the mind is very pure - there is brighter light as spirit energy but that is the pure mind as the spirit light energy connecting with the Emptiness.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin describes the Emptiness as blackness but bright blackness that then leads into the light.

And so working from the Emptiness means maintaining a state of samadhi in the spirit light energy -- so that a healer is not falling back into the ego realm which causes emotional attachment to the energy and then causes the energy to fall out of the Emptiness and the energy gets disharmonized.

So for example in the Thai meditation master Phra Achran Mun biography -- his meditation colleague is levitating but when he notices he levitates then he falls back down. So he had to train to maintain his samadhi while he is observing he is levitating - he can not switch over to the left brain ego - he has to work with the spirit energy itself.

This takes practice but the main issue is a person will at first get too emotional about it - too afraid or overexcited and this causes a disharmonization that stops the connection with God or the Emptiness creating that level of spirit energy.

If a person just focuses on God or the Emptiness then they do not actually leverage or use the spirit healing energy - qigong master Yan Xin makes this point. So just focusing on God or the Emptiness actually will damage the body instead of focusing on the spirit light energy also.

• Like 3

Hern Heng's latest book available on KIndle. I was considering purchasing this until this thread destroyed my illusions. The author is Fa-Shih Hern Heng. New name.

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Foundation-Towards-Complete-ebook/dp/B00CLJ7FHO/

He does make them look good, though, with good covers, doesn't he? Maybe he does graphics design for a living.

He does make them look good, though, with good covers, doesn't he? Maybe he does graphics design for a living.

haha. "don't judge a book by its cover" - so true! haha. Westerners though are really visually controlled -- things have to look "good" - but by whose standards? haha.

• Like 1

Micah David Collins of the self-given pseudonym "Naziri" lives in Ohio. I believe the details state he lives in Dayton but formerly lived in Cincinnati.

He is a web designer by trade, and according to his LinkedIn profile was actually an assistant instructor in teaching that stuff.

web_de10.png

-----------------------

Since he is Lin's "do-it-all guy" (they are the same person after all) he most likely also made the website.

He also manages Lin's PayPal account.

• Like 2

Edit: Sorry I missed your sarcasm, I thought you were being serious, my bad. Yes most of the LMP methods I learned were what I would label qigong, but that doesn't mean there was no valid methods being taught either.

It's a shame that we don't have a "sarcasm" font.

I'm looking forward to Sifu Nizicahlin's response.

Although I'm certain I don't have boots big enough nor a nose strong enough to handle the stench of his (in awesome authentic Asian accent) Boo Shittakung.

Micah David Collins of the self-given pseudonym "Naziri" lives in Ohio. I believe the details state he lives in Dayton but formerly lived in Cincinnati.

He is a web designer by trade, and according to his LinkedIn profile was actually an assistant instructor in teaching that stuff.

web_de10.png

-----------------------

Since he is Lin's "do-it-all guy" (they are the same person after all) he most likely also made the website.

He also manages Lin's PayPal account.

I can't wait to see this fabricated letters that he's going to post. The ones where Jim was begging for help. He obviously has huge amounts of time on the computer. I'm sure he knows how to hack as well. Such an untrustworthy guy.

Well said.. .Well said. Once I asked Micah to help me with a health issue. You know what he said to me? He said to buy his book for $9.99. Than I could get better. I know that Jim was trying to find a replacement incase something was to happen to him. He wanted to make sure his school went to the right hands. When Micah got scared that Jim would expose him he did everythign he could to ruin his name. Such as say he was dying because of incorrect training..... You even stole money from your own brothers Micah. You used us to recruit people to pay DOUBLE. If you and Lin were really brothers of mo pai. You wouldn't charge us your bropai $300 to learn the right way. You should want to help us. Like I said before you are just a business man who doesn't want to get a real job. Instead you want to ride the wave of someone elses fame.

Only the truth will set you free!

HAHA Just like my ex-Wing Chun teacher who tried to character assassinate me after I closed my school, got the landlord to rent to him, and even paid his 1st month's rent. HAHAHA Him saying nasty terrible things behind my back to my students and friends for 3 yrs, and then when I close my school, claims to try and use all his power in the martial arts world to stop me from succeeding as a teacher. I confronted him, but he says nothing, only lied behind my back and then tries to lie to my face. HAHAHA Sad for him, the people he told all the lies to, called me and met with me telling me his nonsense. Confronting him again, he just has to make more lies.... I must be some competition for him.. HAHAHA On top of that, the gongfu brothers who claimed their support to me for all the years I knew them, especially when I opened my own school, became quiet, and did nothing to "help" things for the better...

In situations like this, it is so much better to not start them. If there is a need to character assassinate someone, understand the problem is truly in your own mind and heart. Talking bad about people is just a sign of ignorance and arrogance, covering up the inability to do what they do, and the envy that burns inside.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

p.s.: not Shifu Lin of Mopai...or whatever :-) just Lin

HAHA Just like my ex-Wing Chun teacher who tried to character assassinate me after I closed my school, got the landlord to rent to him, and even paid his 1st month's rent. HAHAHA Him saying nasty terrible things behind my back to my students and friends for 3 yrs, and then when I close my school, claims to try and use all his power in the martial arts world to stop me from succeeding as a teacher. I confronted him, but he says nothing, only lied behind my back and then tries to lie to my face. HAHAHA Sad for him, the people he told all the lies to, called me and met with me telling me his nonsense. Confronting him again, he just has to make more lies.... I must be some competition for him.. HAHAHA On top of that, the gongfu brothers who claimed their support to me for all the years I knew them, especially when I opened my own school, became quiet, and did nothing to "help" things for the better...

In situations like this, it is so much better to not start them. If there is a need to character assassinate someone, understand the problem is truly in your own mind and heart. Talking bad about people is just a sign of ignorance and arrogance, covering up the inability to do what they do, and the envy that burns inside.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

p.s.: not Shifu Lin of Mopai...or whatever :-) just Lin

Yeah whatever happened to

"sticks and stones my break my bones but names will never hurt me."

haha.

I mean I think it's good for people to be able to joke around -- actually the Bushmen original human healing culture strongly relied on joking to bring down a man's ego -- like if he had a successful hunt - the other men would make sure that the man had really achieved NOTHING. haha.

But I mean that was all in good fun so that the man understand the power comes from God or the Emptiness or the Tao or whatever.

I mean -- as Yan Xin says the foundation of martial arts is the qigong training -- but in the modern world this has gotten turned around.

Because the qigong masters could only train after they had mastered martial arts but that was still in a safe environment in the monastery, etc. So all the fights were just practice fighting supervised by the qigong masters.

So yeah in the modern world it is difficult to find a safe place to practice and then maybe other people want your energy right away or get jealous, etc.

And so really we have to forgive people and give them even more. I have been the "fall guy" on numerous occasions -- and it is very difficult - but anyway to build up merit from practicing forgiveness is very powerful.

• Like 1