abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

ummm.

Lin Cun Yi

-- the Mo Pai Indonesian student is referring to http://springforestqigong.com Chunyi Lin.

Also since when did Jim get sick? I didn't notice this posted on thetaobums before.

So Jim should call to get healed by Chunyi or Jim Nance - call 1-952-593-5555

There are testimonials of people they have healed of cancer via phone healing.

Also I personally know this is true - either Jim or Chunyi can heal Jim McMillan.

I had a nice correspondence with Jim.

About the Mo Pai school now closed to Westerners and Jim's response to this - it is just cultural misunderstandings.

Along with the fake Mo Pai teachers out there -- there has been so much mystique about Mo Pai precisely because the video is so amazing and then John Chang closed the school to WEsterners - so you have the ultimate forbidden fruit.

So the whole commodity fetish in the West -- the dopamine addiction to "get the commodity" - it is the sex drive in action. haha.

So it collapses on itself - it always looks impressive at first -- but it does not sustain itself. Just like the male ejaculation.

haha.

Anyway I had no idea about this fake Mo pai website set up until it was posted here on thetaobums - but then again - I am not on facebook. I think the format of facebook lends itself to enclosed fake communities like that. haha.

I feel bad that people would fall for that - -but whenever you get the New Age spiritual scene - as the Indonesia said about the student of John Chang who went to go study with Wang Liping - I am assuming this was David Verdesi?

So Chunyi says the same thing - stick with the same practice or else the chi can get confused.

hmmm... it does get into the spirit realm and the ancestors telling John Chang what to do, etc. and also how masters are often kept secret.

Basically when a master transmits energy into a student - that is like soul-stuff --- light energy -- going into a student.

So it's very easy to not take the teaching seriously enough in a Western modernized context.

For me I trained hard but when the energy got so strong and people around me freaked out and then I freaked out - because I was using a book to study - the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book - and so I had not studied the book close enough. The answer I was looking for was in the book but I did not find it till ten years later. haha.

So then I stopped practicing and my energy channels closed up and qigong master Chunyi Lin said I should have called him on the phone - but anyway.....

So yeah the personal supervision deal is very serious and also it is very rare to find real energy masters out there.

It's funny because the fake teachers have no idea what they don't understand - I mean you really have to personally experience the real energy masters just to get an idea of what is going on.

So I would agree that on a fundamental level the qigong teaching is not part of Western culture - but the world has been Westernized --

So my only question is - these so called Mo Pai teachings that talk about grounding yourself to the Yin Chi energy from inside the house...

it is claimed that John Chang created the technique of using the ground wire to a mat while in a house - and so is this stolen from Jim McMillan or is it a total lie that someone made up from John Chang?

I remember Chunyi Lin mentioning he actually buried himself into the Earth to increase the energy. I know that Santiago also emphasizes this "rooting" to the Earth's energy to build up the power..... Some Fa Jing master claims that is his secret also - but no one could tell if that dude was for real.

Anyway Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasized that when the energy builds up then it's necessary to switch to mind yoga - the source of the I-thought - and the Taoists emphasize to focus on the lower tan tien - and this also will empty out the mind.

The two combine through the Ch'an teachings.....

But yeah as it is stated for people to go find a real energy master - all I can say is Chunyi Lin is very much available -- you would have to go to Minnesota to meet him in person but you can always get a phone healing transmission or also from qigong master Jim Nance.

Is there any way to contact Jim McMillan? I think I just PMd on thetaobums when he was posting here. But I will check my email contacts -- still sounds like people here might have contact with him so please recommend he get the Spring Forest Qigong healing.....

but glad to hear he is doing better anyway.

If there is this correspondence between Jim and whomever else -- my take on it is that Jim was probably very humbly agreeing to whatever else the person wanted him to agree to -- just as a matter of convenience. Just because something is written down does not mean the words have to be taken literally -- it can be just a matter of helping the other person "save face" or just going along to be nice.

Well anyway obviously people can teach if they think they are confident enough - but like the Indonesian student said - the Mo Pai school is officially closed to Westerners.

I'm just glad this has been made clear. It has been difficult to get clear info on this as Jim seemed to be unclear about it as he was trying to see John Chang, etc.

So yep another fake Mo Pai internet claim outed...... debunked... etc.

And for the people who got victimized by this - well unfortunately there is going to be a lot of confusion regarding the non-western training, etc. and what is real or not.

Like I said - people have no idea what a real energy master is like until they meet one -- a person can not even conceive of what the experience would be like. So it makes it convenient for a Westerner to think they have met a real energy master when it's just some psychological trick or extreme physical training, etc.

• Like 2

You nailed it, almost everything on the spiritual marketplace is just made up crap, this is why no one gets anywhere with anything, 99.999999% of every bit of information is bogus nonsense.

It makes me want to start my own neigong style and write books and make videos. I could just read stuff from books and then change it a little bit, and claim I had some secret teacher that nobody can validate.

I remember a while back trying to find some validation of Erle Montaigue's taiji teacher. Couldn't find it anyplace.

• Like 3

You nailed it, almost everything on the spiritual marketplace is just made up crap, this is why no one gets anywhere with anything, 99.999999% of every bit of information is bogus nonsense.

Chinese culture makes it a nightmare, because it is perfectly okay with them to fleece you for anything. Meanwhile, a Chinese person comes in, and they get really serious and tell them stuff they didn't tell you in 10 years.

I would go on about it, but it's just more negativity around an already negativity filled topic.

What I'd like to see is John Chang or the current Mo Pai lineage holder judge Westerners the same as everybody else. He doesn't have to do what the ancestor spirits say.

But one does have to ask, why did it come to that, banning Western students. There was a lot of negativity already surrounding the Mo Pai after I read Kostas book. Sifu Andreas Pollack was posting on some boards a little bit answering questions, and there already was a swirl of negativity about it. Perhaps more respect from the West would have gone a long way. Who really messed up that they decided to ban Westerners?

Edited by SantaRosaGuy

Chinese culture makes it a nightmare, because it is perfectly okay with them to fleece you for anything. Meanwhile, a Chinese person comes in, and they get really serious and tell them stuff they didn't tell you in 10 years.

I would go on about it, but it's just more negativity around an already negativity filled topic.

What I'd like to see is John Chang or the current Mo Pai lineage holder judge Westerners the same as everybody else. He doesn't have to do what the ancestor spirits say.

But one does have to ask, why did it come to that? There was a lot of negativity already surrounding the Mo Pai after I read Kostas book. Sifu Andreas Pollack was posting on some boards a little bit answering questions, and there already was a swirl of negativity about it. Perhaps more respect from the West would have gone a long way. Who really messed up that they decided this?

One thing to keep in mind is that a master really does rely on spirits healing him to send energy and build up energy. So in that sense the spirits really do control the energy but it seems to be more holographic -- the master embodies the spirits and it is then called in from a different dimension.

I think nondualism is appropriate here - the Tao as impersonal consciousness is a "one-ness" that transcends individuality -- but that also means dead spirits maintain a connection with the living and spacetime is much more fluid - but unless someone is an energy master then they are totally cut off from this level of reality.

Also whether a Chinese teacher tells as much to a nonWesterner - it depends on the context of course and on the person individually -- it's just not possible to generalize. But I do think it's fair to say that the student needs to meet the teacher halfway at least. If a student is not ready to receive the energy then the master can not transmit it -- the highest teaching is done in silence as a spirit shen transmission into the student. But the brain will be on fire when this is happening - it is a total rewiring and most people can not handle this. I had this happen to me twice - and I just wanted it to stop as the energy was just too intense.

• Like 1

They already answered you.

Now about Shifu Lin.

this person has create an official website, claiming to save people from fake teachers/charlatans.

It is a policy for MoPai students to stay away from creating any online forums / websites etc, even for internal students discussion.

No forums / websites is official.

and there is no student that matches all the scattered titbits information about him.

there are only 2 possibility for this guy:

1. fake

2. a long time student who once trained then disappeared.

either one he wont be higher than Jim.

Jim methods might have some mistakes (which could lead to problems on health and training progress), but his Qi is real.

All the students higher than Jim I meet almost weekly, no chance this Shifu Lin is among them.

If indeed Lin is at higher level than Jim, then all the more reasons to avoid him.

Then Lin's training is unsupervised and pose more dangers to his students.

More Pie Guy I appreciate what your trying to do.

i do

But im trying to get these answers out in the open and in one place. So we have an official statement so we can once and for all put this micah sifu lin thing to rest.

All that is needed is for the Mo Pai to endorse or denounce micah/lin

Well hold on for a sec on the Jim issue.

Since we have some authentic mo pai students here lets turn the subject back to the thread title.

So

Mo Pai students,

What do you think about Micah?

What do you think about Sifu Lin?

Do you know either of them?

Do they have permission to teach and make money off of the mo pai name?

Does Master Yang or John know that this is going on and if your unsure could you please tell them :P

Please Mo Pai students tell us and the world what is your stand on the whole micah sifu lin thing?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

They already answered you.

I guess Lin's probably a fake, then.

Anyways, why doesn't Andreas Pollack put out a video series on Pa Lei Chuan, (spelling) the Mo Pai martial art or something like that? If he's banned as a Westerner anyways, why not just release what he knows onto video for us all to see? And don't charge thousands for it. I'd rather send him some money (supposedly he's a real person), then send any money to Shifu Lin that nobody knows about.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy

What?

Anyways, why doesn't Andreas Pollack put out a video series on Pa Lei Chuan, (spelling) the Mo Pai martial art or something like that? If he's banned as a Westerner anyways, why not just release what he knows onto video for us all to see? And don't charge thousands for it. I'd rather send him some money (supposedly he's a real person), then send any money to Shifu Lin that nobody knows about.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

More Pie Guy,

Um No They Havent.

I have not got a personally response to my question.

I can see that you havent learned the art of being subtle. Why are you answering my questions they are not posed to you more pie guy they are posed to the authentic mo pai students.

Edited by puretruth01

You asked questions that were already answered by Thunderindo, a recognized Indonesian student.

I am not sure if you just repeatedly overlooked it or what, but I'll be happy to quote from them and answer point by point for you.

More Pie Guy,

Um No They Havent.

I have not got a personally response to my question.

I can see that you havent learned the art of being subtle. Why are you answering my questions they are not posed to you more pie guy they are posed to the authentic mo pai students.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

they have, back in february i had been talking closely with jim about a letter he was sending to johann (john's son) describing lin and asking about if he's there.

he never told me the content of the letter (exactly) but the user "thunderindo" claimed that jim wrote he's about his illness from the letter. i confirmed with jim that he did in fact say this in the letter.

only a person who is close to johann or john himself could have known what the letter said, this proves that thunderindo is indeed a student of john or at least knows him.

going one step further, if he's a true student and he's never heard of lin then that's proof enough for me to definitively call micah/lin a fraud.

• Like 2

There's a major point-of-view gulf between the Indonesian Mo Pai students posting here and some of the other posters. I'd like to encourage everyone to navigate this by keeping it civil and remembering to not shoot the messenger. Tongosong and ThunderIndo don't make the Mopai rules, they just follow them, and in Asia you simply don't second-guess your teachers and ancestors, especially teachers and ancestors with proven esoteric knowledge and deep development.

Some high tensions have arisen due to misconceptions. For instance, no one in Mopai has the ability to heal Jim's cancer, so to get angry at them for not healing Jim is nonsensical. Some other questions posted have been well covered in other threads, and yet the Indonesian students have shown patience in repeating answers. These students don't have to come here, and frankly their task to squash misunderstandings seems hopeless because other people keep hurling judgements despite having little knowledge of the complicated aspects of Mopai. For instance, quite a few people seem angry because Mopai won't teach Westerners. The generally accepted reason, even among Indonesian Mopai students, is that Ancestor May lived in a time when Westerners exploited the East, so mistrust has been handed down though the generations. This strikes a lot of us as illogical, since it's distant history. But has anyone stopped to think about what the situation would be like today if Westerners weren't removed from Mopai 10 years ago? Perhaps Verdessi would have even more knowledge that he'd be selling to the highest bidder, or perhaps it would be Micah or someone else like him reaching Yin-Yang fusion and hawking it in his pathetic ebooks. And how would characters like this use deadly power? How quickly would someone be hurt or killed, by accident or intentionally? The point is there are people calling for more widespread knowledge of Mopai without realizing that this is not knowledge that SHOULD be widespread because it would lead to abuse, to cheap and degraded versions of the teachings, to massive greed for power (Mopai is a magnet for that like no other training), and other ills. So before you call Ancestor May a racist, consider that just maybe he actually saw a bad future for everyone and this was the way to short-circuit it. Just a possibility. At the very least, I think it's been proven that teaching Mopai over the internet comes with serious pitfalls, so I understand a teacher only taking on students from his community, so he can better watch and influence them. Whether there is inherited racial animosity behind it or not, there are definite trust and control advantages. Micah seemed like a good student over the internet, right up until he stabbed Jim in the back. Had they been tied together more strongly by community and culture, and met regularly in person, perhaps Jim would have guessed his true character earlier, and perhaps thoughts of betrayal would not have so easily entered Micah's mind. But most importantly, we have to be respectful of the decisions Sifu Chang and the current headmaster have made to protect the practice that they've dedicated their lives to and are responsible for. If the door opens to Westerners again in the future, great. If not, there are indeed other practices and an endless Tao to be explored simply by quieting our minds. Let's please have the conversation continue with respect and open-mindedness, and without judgement.

I am, by the way, a Westerner and a friend of Jim. More interesting things will be coming in the next few days. If you stay tuned, I'm sure you'll notice when it happens.

• Like 5

Mo Pai students,

What do you think about Micah?

this person has create an official website, claiming to save people from fake teachers/charlatans.

It is a policy for MoPai students to stay away from creating any online forums / websites etc, even for internal students discussion.

This thread is about one thing and one thing only....

Micash/Lin being a fraud.To many people come to this forum to find Mopai. This thread is to stop them from paying $300 to a man who is a lying cheat.

Mo Pai students,

What do you think about Sifu Lin?

Now about Shifu Lin.

and there is no student that matches all the scattered titbits information about him.

1. fake

All the students higher than Jim I meet almost weekly, no chance this Shifu Lin is among them.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Mo Pai students,

Do you know either of them?

Now about Shifu Lin.

there is no student that matches all the scattered titbits information about him.

• Like 1

Mo Pai students,

Do they have permission to teach and make money off of the mo pai name?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Mo Pai students,

Does Master Yang or John know that this is going on and if your unsure could you please tell them :P

about a month ago, Jim sent a letter to Shifu, telling there is a Shifu Lin that promotes himself as a MoPai student.

Jim wrotes all he knows about Lin and asked if there is really a student matches those criteria.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Mo Pai students,

Please Mo Pai students tell us and the world what is your stand on the whole micah sifu lin thing?

Now about Shifu Lin.

1. fake

Jim methods might have some mistakes (which could lead to problems on health and training progress), but his Qi is real.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

More Pie Guy...I must say that you can be one of the most annoying posters on here.

I really mean that...from the bottom my cold, dark and callous heart. You suck....quite a bit.

• Like 2

Thanks man :)

I was just getting annoyed repeatedly hearing demands for the Indonesian students to answer the same questions they already answered quite plainly. This most likely is just because people skim their replies and do not actually read them.

Annoying to me is demanding someone repeat themselves over and over, and not listening to what they just said a few sentences ago.

• Like 2

Well Since More Pie Guy answered on the behalf of the mo pai i guess theres no real point for them coming on here and making an offical statment to the world about sifu lin and micah.

Thanks..... :blink:

Well Since More Pie Guy answered on the behalf of the mo pai i guess theres no real point for them coming on here and making an offical statment to the world about sifu lin and micah.

Thanks..... :blink:

I did not answer on their behalf, I quoted them answering your questions which you must have overlooked or skimmed over.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/28163-the-official-shifu-lin-aka-micah-aka-hern-hung/page-3#entry426684

Here is the link you can read for yourself without me quoting them to make it easier for you.

• Like 1