abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Virtually everything you've posted here is both false, and a perfect example of why i don't waste time with the Tao of Message Boards.

i have NEVER said that i never met Shifu in person. i've met, trained with, had dinner with, paid for hotels for, driven etc. etc. Shifu since well before i even heard of Mo Pai. Based on your constant repeating of this bullshit, it's clear that you are one of Jim's students who is just sorry that he has wasted his time learning from someone who has destroyed their health with incorrect practice. Thus you feel the need to denigrate others in a text book case of "sour grapes."

Why the secrecy around Lin? There are many masters of qigong here in the US so I'm a bit confused as to why he can't reveal himself.

You also don't seem to pay attention to the fact that i've edited and in many cases transcribed most everything for Shifu. It's hardly surprising that his works and mine bear similar ways of being typed. Anyway, i leave you to further internet gossiping while your teacher slowly dies from his years of incorrect practice. Those interested in learning from Shifu Lin may contact me directly. Those interested in gossip that doesn't do anything but weaken you as human beings, i suppose you are in the right place.

As well, that website was designed and written in its entirety by Arman, who lives several thousand miles from me. There are numerous individuals who know Shifu Lin's "identity," Arman is one of them, as is Ian from Erie who posts here, Jeremiah from Peoria, and others. i can't say i know all of there screen names, but i've certainly seen Ian comment on this on this very forum. But again, this isn't about Shifu, it's not about me, it's really about your teacher, his destroyed Kidneys, the catheters he has to use to urinate, and the incomplete training he has passed on to you and his other students. THAT is what it's really about; talking trash on anyone who might pull students away from him, whether Shifu or those promoting him.

Did micah ever say that he was not Hern hung? because recently Lin has been calling micah "Hern" on his mopai facebook page that i was recently kicked of because i knew the truth about him and his little muslim gang.

I always was under the impression that hern hung was someone else. The picture of Hern Hung in the sanzu webpage definitely doesn't look like micah anyway

http://sanszu.com/

He looks so fierce and scary...like he wans tu beet sumbody up. Me tinks he super badazz

Ok so it looks like Hern Heng is Lin for sure. What this new page left out is that Hern Heng is Micah. hern is his awesome Taoist name. He like got it for bein a badass mother....nah mean?

Edited by h.uriahr

http://sanszu.com/blog.html

Second entry down on that link...poor guy died cuz he didn't listen to the Hern-ster.

This place has a one way ticket to crazy town. I feel like everybody has some awesome secret training but you can only learn it by paying 2 testicles, your own of course, but then you can't tell anyone...matter of fact, their dead spirit master can see them now so they be fucked.

I'm starting my own badass secret shit. Gonna corner the market. Hit me up for payment options. Level 1 starts at $999.00

It has herbal jow you rub on your balls before you begin beating them with your fists. Level 2 deals with a pineapple and your anus.

BTW- I did a tineye search on the pic of that "dead" guy and I couldn't find shit. Ima feel a tad guilty if he comes up dead for reals but I somehow doubt it....

Edited by h.uriahr
  • Like 3

I find it quite ridiculous to see many people claiming to be students of Mopai. The only people who can claim themselves being students of Mopai are those who have been taught by John Chang or the current headmaster of Mopai. For those of you who learned from Jim or Shifu Lin, I'm sorry to say that the real Mopai school, John Chang, or headmaster, do not consider you students at all. In actuality, only those who have passed lvl 2 are officially considered as true students of Mopai. Since none of you have been tested by John Chang himself (who can really tell if you passed lvl 1), you have no right of calling yourself Mopai students. You may disillusion yourself to being able to "feel" that you have passed lvl 1, but know that it will come with great risks.

Yes, you "stole" knowledge (I do consider it stealing as Jim do not have the credibility or permission to teach) from "the great Jim" who is kicked out and disregarded, but even from the lvl 1 instruction I saw, your knowledge is flawed.

As to Shifu Lin, even John Chang or the headmaster has no knowledge of who Shifu Lin is, and does not consider him as a student of Mopai. His audacity to establish the "official" Mopai website is insulting and downright fraudulent.

I hope you guys do yourself a favor. Do consider John Chang's and Mopai's wishes. Please seek out other schools as Mopai is closed to "Westerners". Learning flawed and incomplete teachings from a person with no credibility to teach is dangerous.

• Like 3

I am not sure who is worse: Con-artist Naziri / Shifu Lin / Micah or all those idiots who got conned by him!

It was obvious from the beginning that Jim was for real = a real student of John Chang & on a pretty high level of development, thanks to the evidence in his video clip with John Chang. And it was obvious from the beginning that "Shifu Lin" was just another fraud, a con artist who wanted to make money!

So how was (or is) it possible that all those guys followed "Shifu Lin", throwing their money into his throat (the most idiotic guys were surely those who "double-payed" him!) and actually believing that he was for real!

Because they believed what they wanted to believe, they were ignoring all the available evidence that proved that foolish belief wrong! They didn't want to get results, they just wanted to believe that they are following a real Mo Pai master, nothing else! They asked for being fooled and "Shifu Lin" just took advantage of their idiocy!

They asked for a belief and "Shifu Lin" delivered that belief to them!

Now, all these guys are crying, not because they got aware of the fact that Shifu Lin fooled them, no, they are angry because they got aware of the fact that they were actually fooling themselves! And instead of admitting their own dumbness to themselves, for what their personalities are much to weak, they are only blaming "Shifu Lin" of course!

Ridicolous! The most fun fact is that after analyzing the available information about "Shifu Lin"'s teaching methods, I really think that progress in Nei Kung development is actually possible with this stuff (sure, because he stole it from Jim and maybe changed some details of the original form in the megalomaniacal belief that he knew better than John Chang, from who Jim got his info!) and that Shifu Lin's advice is therefore better that anything else written in 99% of all the books available!

So if Shifu Lin's students would have trained hard after Shifu Lin's advice, they surely would have make substantial progress! But obviously, none of his students (besides Jascha and a few others) did that because they all were busy reading Shifu's / Micah's facebook articles all day long!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

"Jim methods might have some mistakes (which could lead to problems on health and training progress), but his Qi is real"

Do you know for a fact that his methods have mistakes?

Ive seen this mentioned many times but they never care to correct what may be wrong with his training? Seriously if you know something about this why not tell us all rather than watch all these students potentially kill them selves

People will practice this no matter what

Is jim mcmillan the only student of John Chang that has compassion?

Ok i have to correct this.

Jim started training in mo pai in 1989. He visted john every year for about 15 years. So how could jim practiced wrong if he progressed to level 2 and so on.

Jim learned from john personally for over a decade.

So its jim who learned from john in person since 1989 or some guy who has not even met his sifu who his sifu may or may not be a student of john chang....

• Like 2

I am not sure who is worse: Con-artist Naziri / Shifu Lin / Micah or all those idiots who got conned by him!

I think the one who is a con-artist is always worse. Blaming the victim even if you think they deserved it, helps no one.

I have a feeling that Naziri won't be back on here to answer any of these questions.

To those who claim that the Mo Pai is a health risk. The only risk is from over doing the breath holding and straining too hard from 2a. But if anyone on here was taught by Jim then you'd know he advised you to exercise caution and start with a small number of repetitions.

I think the one who is a con-artist is always worse. Blaming the victim even if you think they deserved it, helps no one.

I certainly think that if the victim didn't ask enough questions or played dumb then they got what they needed. Ignorance isn't given a pass...IMO

• Like 1

So you think African Americans who were tricked into slavey deserved it? No one deserves to be cheated.

I don't think Micah will be back. Every time he says anything it proves that he is who I say he is. He can't help himself but to market himself. Too bad I thought it was going to be a little tougher to disprove him than that.

i'd like to say that i first noticed all the things the op said and spoke with jim personally about these things a while back. this new website is a little too far, so i'd like to add my contribution to the original post.

another huge mistake that he ("lin") never noticed is his chinese mistakes. i'm no chinese expert, and i'm not a native speaker, but my wife is a chinese national and i'm learning to speak/read/write with her on a daily basis. this includes learning to type on the pc via PINYIN romanization with a program like sugou or something. now, when you input something on your pc you have to use pinyin no exceptions, the program won't understand "wade-giles" which is the old romanization (for example, tao instead of tao, or chi instead of qi etc). tao actually means something different in pinyin than it does in wade-giles format. notice that "lin" constantly has sprinkled wade-giles words into his "translations". a native chinese speaker, especially one who uses a pc often to type, will not make this mistake. native chinese nowadays don't know what the fuck wade-giles is, but that's circumstantial because he claims to be "an older gentleman". this kind of mistake is someone who is copying something else. just some fuel to add to the fire

So you think African Americans who were tricked into slavey deserved it? No one deserves to be cheated.

I don't think Micah will be back. Every time he says anything it proves that he is who I say he is. He can't help himself but to market himself. Too bad I thought it was going to be a little tougher to disprove him than that.

I know you're not so stupid that you'd compare the ignorance of a student to African Slave Trading...

yes.

there are many subtle details even in the seemingly simple lvl 1, more so in next level.

the method should not reach public in the first place.

I can only say there is inherent danger in training unsupervised.

with jim in serious health problems, I dont feel comfortable to talk about him more than what has been said in this (and other) thread in this forum.

it's up to you whether to believe what I've said.

there is no division like Students of Shifu Chang or students of Shifu Yang, all are the same.

i don't want to start any fights or arguments, but you have to admit: everything you just said is exactly the same style as lin says

"there's some wrong details here, pretty subtle, can't tell you what it is but just trust me. oh and i can't reveal myself to you."

i'm not saying you're lin or you're even wrong, but could someone who is a teacher reasonably ask his or her student to be in a position where they just have to blindly trust them. a student-teacher relationship is one of trust to begin with, but that's really taking advantage of a "baby" student. if i were a teacher of any kind, let's say math, how would i feel about telling other people who are interested: well you're making pretty subtle mistakes here but i can't tell you what they are. personally i would feel really guilty and like a huge douche going around announcing that kind of thing.

Edited by wrags

I don't care about all the rest of what is going on in this thread. But Amazon did send me an e-mail with 'recommended reading' with Hern's books in it ages ago. He does have a LOT more available now!

All I am going to say is this, and this goes for ANY author;

When you see such 5 star reviews, simply click on the reviewer and see what else they have reviewed!

This will tell you a lot about whether those reviews are genuine. In the case of Hern's books, nearly every reviewer has only ever reviewed his books and always gives them 5 stars. This is, in my view a red flag. At best it is simply devoted students who don't read or review anything else, but that hardly provides anythign helpful to a would be shopper. At worst it is simply self marketting.

Best,

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 2

I know I am not stupid. I just don't like people saying someone deserved to be cheated. I don't believe in that. I believe that instead of fighting and bickering with each other. We could all unite for the greater good. Everyone helpin everyone. When the Internet got up and running people were finally connected. It has created so much more possibilities. Because of the Internet countries like India and other outsource countries have leveled the playing field with job opportunities. If everyone who wanted to learn the realmopai worked together instead of trying to make money, rip people off, and fighting. We could make that happen.