abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

I have been doing some research in my spare time. I am sick of hearing about Shifu Lin and this Micah character. For those of you not in the loop. Micah seems to be the official spokesman for Lin. The only thing is I have seen way to many inconsistances in the stories and posts. First I was told by Micah himself he had never met Lin. In fact it was Micah who came to Jim asking for help because Shifu Lin was very hard to reach online. I was later told by Micah that he often meets with Lin and knows him personally.

How come Micah, who already has two many alias, is in complete control of the ONLY OFFICIAL MoPai Discussion group? He has been posting for Shifu Lin to pass on messages that he only needs 5 more students. It's always Lin is looking for 5 students because some are not dedicated enough. Over the last year I have seen personally 15 - 20 status's relating to this. How are the students not dedicated enough when Shifu Lin can't even post in the ONLY MOPAI DISCUSSION Forum.

The New Official Mo Pai Website

http://mopaineikung.com/index.html

As you will see with the included message I attached "Shifu Lin's" level 1. AKA Jim's Level 1 with added stuff from Micah. He has for rule two. 2. Keep me private and other students of mine private. - Why is he so worried about being quiet if he has multplie "books' -if you can call them that. He has a facebook discussion group that literally anyone can join and now a website to sell more mo pai things.

Another thing that blows my mind is, around the same time Jim announced that he was sick with cancer from the chemical Agent Orange(war vetern). Jim's instructions were released publically for the first time in years. Quickly Micah was making statements that because Jim forgot level one their were missings things in his training. Things that made him sick Micash said. Excuse me Micah.... Micah says that only with "Lin's" instructions can you learn the right way without sickness. If so than why didn't John Chang himself tell Jim this? Jim had been going there to get tested many times. Wouldn't John who was head of the school, know that Jim was doing something wrong? Such a coincidence that Jim's instructions were released so that A. no one would need to go to Jim since his instructions were online and B. Lin's instructions are apparently the only ones that are right but no one has ever heard of this ass clown.

If anyone has Micah on facebook you would notice that many times he will post a status that begs anyone to send, him through paypal, some money and he will give them a set of books he wrote. This is on a regular basis.

You will also notice on facebook that Micah and Lin type the same way. Let me give you a sample from Micah's status.

"was listening to a radio show recording from 2002-3 and it was really interesting to hear how VEHEMENT everyone was that Saddam was not only going to NUKE us, but was genetically engineering KILLER BEES that would sting and infect us with crazy diseases... YES, Americans WERE that fucking stupid. What makes you think they are any more critically-thinking about the bullshit the media feeds them TODAY? i didn't believe the hype THEN and i don't fucking believe it NOW."

Go through "Lin's" instructions you will notice that like Micah, "Lin" likes to CAPS LOCK anything that is suppose to have a louder tone.

Let's talk about Micah's facebook posts. According to Micah he goes to school, is constantly writing, works at a martial arts school, has a wife, has 3 or 4 kids. One's recently born! Meditates for two hours a day, works out at the gym with his genital weight training. Which also he tries to sell. On top of all that..... he still has time to post on facebook every 15 minutes and article that he read. Lets not forget how he tried to con people by posting pictures of himself at the gym of him maxing out machines and adding more than the max. This he credited to his genital training, a guy who works out this much should be in amazing shape correct? Wrong... Micah is at least 50lbs overweight and tries to hide his triple chin behind his beard. How can someone with 3 to 4 kids, wife, school, job, 2 hour mediation, and weight lifting plus the genitial training have that much time? Is he on some superdrug?

I also recently ran into someone who had a conversation with the Great Lin. I'm will try and get him to post the pictures of the conversation on here, like I said before about the CAPS LOCK thing. Lin and Micah type the same way. Ontop of that Lin asked that this person talk to his Shifu about possibly learning a certain martial art. When this person asked for contact information Lin said he would never teach him because he was a westerner. (when did that ever stop lin before?) Then something very mysterious happened....... Lin blocked this person... Then this person was blocked from the Facebook group (which is ran by Micash) than Micah blocked him.... SOOOOO mysterious!!!

I have more information if needed but I'm getting bored of this message.

Please get the word out that Micash I mean Micah David Naziri or whatever his name is now is the Shifu Lin. It's obvious to put the two together. He's no better than a David Verdasi. Micah makes a living off of being a con artist. I gave time for Micah to stop but he hasn't, since Lin has started he has been claiming he only wanted 13 students. His official number of students is at least 50. I hope anyone who reads this will share with anyone who is looking for Mopai guidance. Don't let anyone get cheated anymore by this conartist.

One last piece I want to point out is that a person who obviously made an account just to post Jim's Instruction. Than what do you know Micah (who waited one day for a couple people to reply to throw off the scent" replies with a great sales pitch. Notice the caps.

"As noted on another thread, there are some things correct here, and some very key elements missing. Most of level 1 is taught in Magus of Java. But the proverbial devil is in the details. To not screw up your health in level 1 and ESPECIALLY in 2a, you need the guidance of a teacher, and you need to know some pretty important things that you can't see from the outside.

The instructions they gave for 2a are about half right, with some key points actually wrong. If done without correction they would result in a lot of problems. If you want Nei Kung instruction in Mo Pai, go to a teacher not to the hacked emails that only have part of the explanation.

Inbox me if you want to get in touch with a teacher and i'll shoot you the info.

Peace."

Here are Micash's/HernHung/ShifuLin/Micah's instructions for level one. Now if you want to join MoPai you can go to either Micash or Jim. We have seen Jim in videos with John... testing the levels... or you can go to Lin.. A ghost no one has met but Micash. You decide.

Level 1 Mo Pai Nei Kung Instructions:

First, i request that you do two things:

1. Keep these teachings private.
2. Keep me private and other students of mine private.

This is for a number of reasons:

1. We are on good terms with John and his successor Y. Why should we want to do something that will create a situation they do not like? We were not told not teach, though some Westerners apparently were. Why create a situation that causes them to say "don't teach" when they have no? Better to just be somewhat private and teach who respond, but have those who learn be humble about learning.
2. Many would say "the right things" to seem sincere and would only get the information for even just level 1 and would then turn around and sell it for $5000 a person like David Verdessi and his student Sean do. We do not want people like that getting information that they can extort.

You can obviously tell close people that you study it, but other than that, keep it fairly quiet. We are lucky that John has not literally cut everyone off, as is commonly believed. As well, i do not want anyone getting in trouble if it falls into the wrong hands, so let's make sure that it doesn't. With that said, here is level 1:

Very simple, but very profound:

Sit outside.
On the ground.
Make sure the hui yin is connected to the ground (where you will absorb the necessary yin qi passively).
If you MUST be inside, talk to me and i will tell you what you can do to bring in the yin qi...
Half lotus is a must, right foot on left leg for the base, but you can switch the other way.
Full lotus is better, so work towards it and do at least some of the time in full, but it is not necessary.
If full lotus, palms up, sitting on your knees.
If half, then touch your thumb to your index finger, palm up.
Inhale, tongue up.
Exhale, tongue down.
Breath in to tighten the lower dan t'ien when you inhale.
Exhale and inflate the dan t'ien and press it out.
This reverse breathing is the opposite of normal yogic breathing.

Let me know any questions and i will answer. Do this an hour a day for about four years. Let me know any and all changes that occur in your lower dan t'ien region.

Posture

It is important that the top of your head is pointing towards the sky and the base of your pelvis is touching the Earth. Your spine should be straight and your shoulders should be relaxed. Place your hands where they are comfortable.

Procedure for Breathing

The method of breathing is reverse breathing. Reverse breathing means that you must tighten your lower abdomen while inhaling very slowly and evenly, and then relax it (not poof it out), on the exhalation. You should breathe in this manner. Only if you are new to meditation should you breathe regularly in the beginning (which is what you find in most Yoga studios, poofing the stomach out on the inhalation and allowing it to suck in on the exhalation). Still, you should only do this until you have acclimated and then move to reverse breathing. Your tongue should be to the roof of the mouth upon inhalation, with the tightening of the Dan Tien region of the lower abdomen. Do this with every breath, with no exceptions. It will very quickly become natural to you, as will reverse breathing itself.

Hand Mudras for Meditation and Specific to Mo Pai Level 1

The definition of mudra carries many meanings. We will work with the meaning of a “seal.” Hand mudras in conjunction with physical posture will intensify the healing effects of both. The origin of the hand mudra is not known; however, evidence has been found throughout the entire world. Asia and European history carries a variety of hand and arm gestures. Today the gesture of the hand shake, itself, seals an agreement. In India mudras are a chief part of all religious activities. Each Tibetan deity holds certain characteristics of strength and can be found in paintings and statues holding corresponding hand positions to further signify their gifts and blessings.

In all types of meditation and Yogic practices, the goal is the union of the Divine Higher Self and the individual self. To that end, in mudras, the fingers represent different facets of meditation, in addition to relating to acupuncture points. For example, the thumb represents the Divine, while the index finger represents the individual soul.

Often, at first, the hands can get cramped, or not want to stay without due pressure and assistance. Be as light as possible and stick to the comfortable ones first. Tension in the hands will travel to the corresponding body region or organ and may slow healing or exacerbate the existing problem, so it is essential that one does not begin meditation with obscure and difficult hand mudras. Hand mudras are only relative – in the first four levels – to the first level. the second, third and fourth levels do not use mudras. As well, if full lotus is used, level 1 does not use them either, but simply has the palms up, with the lao gong points receiving from Heaven.

Some Related Questions and Answers

Question: We got winter and autumn around here so its difficult to perform every day outside,how about inside version of practice? Got a backyard but my hui jin will be on concrete, naked earth will be inch below, will this be enough? I can do full louts about 30min, half about 2hours...And now comes the part that i don't know if u will believe me or not, but this is very similar to first step in iron shirt, just without up and down tongue and i was standing....Been doing this just standing version more then 3.5 years, hour a day minimum. It build strong pressure in my dan t'ien, the more time passed the hotter it became, mu body became lighter, hips and bones opened and every time i'm on the ground qi automatically enters trough my legs, and heaven qi enters my 3rd eye any time during day light. So my motivation about following correct way is very very high. 4 years will pass in no time. And one more thing, should breathing be as easy(without muscle contraction) and close to natural or should i compress a little when i inhale and push all the way when i exhale?

Answer: It is okay if the concrete is there. i do this sometimes too. To be honest, the direct Earth IS the best, but concrete is not very different and the Yin Qi seems to get there just fine as long as there is NO insulation at all. This means you HAVE to wear NATURAL fabrics, and NO synthetics, as this will partially insulate your hui yin from the Earth and thus from the Yin Qi which you will begin drawing up at level 2a and on until they are later combined.

Yes, the tongue up and tongue down is just like in standing Wuji which i also had been doing from Chen style T'aiji and Hun Yuan, etc.. The BIG difference is the sitting and the finger mudras. This is ESSENTIALLY to locking the Yang Qi into the lower Dan T'ien. After only even a year or so you will REALLY feel the difference. You will be able to continue standing (one of my students does standing for 45 minutes a day on top of this, as well as the level 2a work which is HARD Nei Kung from standing, with hand movements, etc) but will feel the qi INSTANTLY pool when you sit. The mudras lock it in for the half lotus, but is unnecessary in the full lotus, as this is already locking it out of the legs on its own. This is all VERY necessary to make the necessary amount of Yang Qi pool in the Dan T'ien. Standing it will not pool quickly enough, nor if your hands are in any other way if not in full lotus (this is a locking mudra).

The breathing should be steady but while it is to be steady, the actual contraction of the abdomen should be a bit harder... it shouldn't be exactly like HARD Nei Kung work yet, as we'll encounter in 2a and beyond, but hard enough that it is creating pressure.

Now tell me about EVERY sensation you encounter when engaged in this. You should start to notice something significant within six months to a year.

Question: I tried on concrete and on the earth, very small difference, but so big compared to standing meditation. When i breath in i fell that my hui jin expands 5-6 inches wide and i sink into the ground, earth energy enters my body trough hui jin into dan t'ien mixes with pressure formed from reversed breathing and rises trough spine, not just meridian whole lover and upper back, goes to crown, when put tongue down pressure goes into lower abdomen, tongue up it goes up, tongue down it goes down, and every round energy sensation is getting stronger and stronger, i don't fell compressed energy just into dan ti'en i fell it into whole body overflowing me, clearing my organs and bones, they became light while i breathe and i fill expanded from such strong pressure inside, my spine is stretched more 'cos of qi between vertebra...saliva secretion is increased. After meditation got a strong sensation of pressure radiates from my body, from crown and hands stronger then other parts. Fell like front and back meridian became wider...What should i do when i'm forced to meditate inside and does tongue up means tongue up against roof of the mouth while tongue down means tongue resting on the lower jaw?

Answer: Excellent, excellent. Keep it up, and no matter what the energy does, just keep the focus singularily on the lower Dan Tien ONLY.

About half way through level 1 you will get the FIRST sign of Level 1 in one INTENSELY focused point in the lower dan t'ien. Since you - like me - have been doing plenty of other training, you will likely get MANY false-alarms of general foreshadowings of this sign in the area several times before you get the REAL sign. The real thing will take years, even if you have a lot of qi all throughout your body...

Now i should note that some of the early western anthropologists who visited East Africa noted a pervasive belief that shamans had a substantial presence of something real and even tangible in this region. This belief seems to still persist.

Okay, so what else... keep the ejaculation to a minimum obviously. When you do ejaculate, do not do this meditation for three full days.

As for dangers... if you do meditate after ejaculation, you could possibly "tear" the dan tien, so it is good to really be strict with that. Best to do other meditations after ejaculation, and take a lot of herbs to recover quickly/nearly immediately (so that the qi doesn't dip even for a day).

Other dangers are less significant. If you don't connect to the yin qi then it is hard to fix this later, and will make level "four" (really 3 since there is a 2a and 2b that are basically two different levels), impossible (combining yin and yang centers).

If you MUST meditate inside, there is a way to bring the yin qi into the house is through the grounding wire in the electrical socket... there are some things that you can find on eBay or elsewhere called "grounding mats" which can work, as can making one from an old cord. Just make sure not to plug it in during a storm! Also might as well just pull out the positive and negative plugs with pliers and only leave the grounding plug so that there is no chance for the wires to get confused.... then connect this wire to a metal sheet, or a pan, etc. silver would be the best (actually gold, silver or platinum would be, but that's not happening for nearly anyone)... but any good metal sheet will work. Anyway, sit on that and you'll bring in Yin Qi right from the Earth. John thought of that and said it works 100%.

• Like 1

I find it interesting that he doesnt have a photo or any actual contact information (the contact page doesnt count).

Is this "Sifu Lin" the same as the Mo Pai "Sifu Lin"?

I mean has anyone actually verified it for sure if that is the case? I understand that Lin might be a common name or a fake name as well.

Edited by h.uriahr

Virtually everything you've posted here is both false, and a perfect example of why i don't waste time with the Tao of Message Boards.

i have NEVER said that i never met Shifu in person. i've met, trained with, had dinner with, paid for hotels for, driven etc. etc. Shifu since well before i even heard of Mo Pai. Based on your constant repeating of this bullshit, it's clear that you are one of Jim's students who is just sorry that he has wasted his time learning from someone who has destroyed their health with incorrect practice. Thus you feel the need to denigrate others in a text book case of "sour grapes."

You also don't seem to pay attention to the fact that i've edited and in many cases transcribed most everything for Shifu. It's hardly surprising that his works and mine bear similar ways of being typed. Anyway, i leave you to further internet gossiping while your teacher slowly dies from his years of incorrect practice. Those interested in learning from Shifu Lin may contact me directly. Those interested in gossip that doesn't do anything but weaken you as human beings, i suppose you are in the right place.

As well, that website was designed and written in its entirety by Arman, who lives several thousand miles from me. There are numerous individuals who know Shifu Lin's "identity," Arman is one of them, as is Ian from Erie who posts here, Jeremiah from Peoria, and others. i can't say i know all of there screen names, but i've certainly seen Ian comment on this on this very forum. But again, this isn't about Shifu, it's not about me, it's really about your teacher, his destroyed Kidneys, the catheters he has to use to urinate, and the incomplete training he has passed on to you and his other students. THAT is what it's really about; talking trash on anyone who might pull students away from him, whether Shifu or those promoting him.

Edited by Naziri

My uncle has the same health issue Jim has, never meditated or trained a day in his life.

Jim got further than any western student, end of discussion.

Your teacher is still unknown, no one but you has ever met him.

Virtually everything you've posted here is both false, and a perfect example of why i don't waste time with the Tao of Message Boards.

i have NEVER said that i never met Shifu in person. i've met, trained with, had dinner with, paid for hotels for, driven etc. etc. Shifu since well before i even heard of Mo Pai. Based on your constant repeating of this bullshit, it's clear that you are one of Jim's students who is just sorry that he has wasted his time learning from someone who has destroyed their health with incorrect practice. Thus you feel the need to denigrate others in a text book case of "sour grapes."

You also don't seem to pay attention to the fact that i've edited and in many cases transcribed most everything for Shifu. It's hardly surprising that his works and mine bear similar ways of being typed. Anyway, i leave you to further internet gossiping while your teacher slowly dies from his years of incorrect practice. Those interested in learning from Shifu Lin may contact me directly. Those interested in gossip that doesn't do anything but weaken you as human beings, i suppose you are in the right place.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Naziri,

Jim Mcmillian, Got hurt from his time in Nam

its most likely that his mo pai training prolonged that illness from getting him sooner.

The fact that you would say that about a man who is dying shows your nature.

Infact you owe a debt to mister Mcmillan he was the fist non asian descendant of the school plus he is your elder. You should show him some respect even if you dont agree with him.

Respect for what he learned

Respect from whom he learnt it

Respect for what he achieved.

Why is your heart closed to all of this? Is your heart that cold?

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 6

It's good for business to bad mouth the competition. :) If what your competition teaches is dangerous and what you teach is safe, you make more money :)

• Like 1

You do realize, "Mo Pai Guy," that neither Shifu, nor i, nor any other of his students have ever started a thread attacking Jim, even after Jim repeatedly wrote to Shifu for help, then refused to take his advice, including Shifu telling him the correct way to practice level 2b. i've seen these exchanges first hand, have copies of them, and Jim most certainly acknowledges that Shifu INDEED had corrected him on the way that John ORIGINALLY told Jim, but Jim refused to follow because it was too time consuming. It was only once Shifu refused to teach Jim anymore that Jim went down this path of disrespecting yet another person who he asked to teach him. At least Jim hasn't called Shifu a "demon" yet, as he has with the ancestors of the Mo Pai lineage.

So we've established then that this is you all talking trash because of your cultic devotion to a man who was kicked out of Mo Pai, who John constantly dodges when he shows up at his house unannounced, and who most certainly did not injure his prostate and Kidneys in 'Nam. i rest my case. i leave you to your continual trash-talking. That's what people who do not DO do - they TALK.

Edited by Naziri

Shifu, nor i, nor any other of his students have ever started a thread attacking Jim

Jim's students who is just sorry that he has wasted his time learning from someone who has destroyed their health with incorrect practice.

Lulwhut?

• Like 1

i thought you were smarter Micah. I obviously was a student of yours. How else would I have your instructions? So are you telling me that you wrote the instructions out? Is Shifu Lin not able to read and write? How do you explain the facebook conversation with Lin? The one where he gets upset and blocks the kid, than he was blocked from the discussion facebook page and blocked from you? All within 45 mins. You call this gossip... I have proof. What proof do you have that you are not Lin? What proof do you have that Lin is real? There is no proof. Its just your fucking word. You are going to burn in hell for what you did. You took the dreams of people who wanted to learn something great and smashed them with your sales pitches.

You only proved my point you came on here. Told everyone how Lin is real, Jim is dying and he doesn't do it right. I'm going to ruin your little game. I'm going to ruin your name. You should of been a little smarter.

Tell me again Micah... why does lin try to stay secret but you go and advertise for him daily and nightly. Everyone knows you are just a money hungry clown. I feel sorry for you children. Their father is going around ripping people off and pretending to be the savior of the Mopai.

Another question... why do you feel the need to ruin Jim's name for so long? What did he ever do to you? Don't you feel bad trying to ruin someone who you fucking stole from. YOU STOLE FROM JIM than tried to make money. Your nothing more than a fuck on a stick.

• Like 1

certainly did not injure his prostate and Kidneys

People get sick and people die, my uncle has the same issues that Jim has, so do lots of other people who don't meditate and cultivate. Feel free to blame it on his incorrect practice though so that you appear to have some safer alternative.

You've got a good business model going on, I'll give you props for your marketing.

caveat emptor

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

i've seen these exchanges first hand, have copies of them

Um DUH? I am sure you run Sifu Lin's email and paypal accounts as well right? I mean since he doesn't know how to use the internet himself this makes perfect sense. I guess you guys talk on the phone a lot and you pass along the emails and the money and type out what he says for him.

Makes perfect sense.

• Like 2

What has always shocked me about the mo pai school is the lack of allegiance to each other.

You are all from the same school. At the drop of a hat you are all ready to turn on each other.

If my brother from my school was kicked out for the color of his skin and later i head he was sick i would visit him and help him. I would not mock him. Belonging to a school means that you are brothers.

I would hope that you would have helped your elder mo pai brother. Cook the herbs for him do healings on him teach him anti cancer meditations and so on.

Show him love even when sifu wouldnt.

Belonging to a school or sect means something. He is one of the few people in the world that knows what it was like to learn from john.

Jim is dying he is fighting for his life. You should care would you even show up at his funeral? The first non asian student of the mo pai would you even pay your respects?

I know what i would do if i were you. Id heal my former brother id help him. I wouldnt let a member of my school die like a dog in the street or like he was a nobody.

Your connect to jim is just as deep as your connection to the mo pai.

Its your lack of heart that exposes you.

if a member of my school was hurt i would help him even if i didnt like him. Being cut off from sifu and the school is punishment enough.

Yes he was cutoff from the school but a member of the school should have made sure that jim was just as healthy when he left the school as he entered. To restore the honor of the school.

• Like 6

What the hell have you done other than talk? You didn't start a thread. You comment on threads promoting yourself lin. Than go about telling everyone that Jim is dying because of incorrect training. What the hell do you know about Jim's health? Have you talked to Jim about it? Have you seen his records? Sounds like gossip to me you thief. Let me ask you this Micah. Why do you have copies of conversations between Jim and lin? Is it maybe because you are Lin? uh oh.... BUSTED again.

Your nothing more than a petty con artist... You say you don't talk. How is it that you have an article posted every damn 15 mins on facebook? How do you have that much time if you are walking instead of talking?

How can you be this amazing martial arts teacher who can squat a 1000lbs but be the shape of a beach ball? Tell me Micah! What other lies can you muster because this is where you fall. No more will you rip people off.

It's people like you and Kosta who ruined Mopai for us. Not Jim. So fuck off.

• Like 1

I dropped my search for the Mo Pai years ago because it was obvious that there was bad juju, so bad that I didn't want to pursue it any longer. I started it up again, and here we go with more bad juju.

Is there any way we can all get along, or will martial artists continue to fight and bicker so? I used to be kindof the same way.

Necessary vs. sufficient, though ... reading Jim's work -- it sounds like he spent a long time with John Chang, and it doesn't lend any credence to Sifu Lin to say that he had incorrect training, if he learned with the master. Also, the secrecy component of Sifu Lin's real identity doesn't really work for sending him money if that is what is required to study. To some anonymous Pay Pal account?

Nice website, though, and nice book layouts. If it is a con job by somebody they put some work into it.

• Like 1

What has always shocked me about the mo pai school is the lack of allegiance to each other.

You are all from the same school. At the drop of a hat you are all ready to turn on each other.

If my brother from my school was kicked out for the color of his skin and later i head he was sick i would visit him and help him. I would not mock him. Belonging to a school means that you are brothers.

I would hope that you would have helped your elder mo pai brother. Cook the herbs for him do healings on him teach him anti cancer meditations and so on.

Show him love even when sifu wouldnt.

Belonging to a school or sect means something. He is one of the few people in the world that knows what it was like to learn from john.

Jim is dying he is fighting for his life. You should care would you even show up at his funeral? The first non asian student of the mo pai would you even pay your respects?

I know what i would do if i were you. Id heal my former brother id help him. I wouldnt let a member of my school die like a dog in the street or like he was a nobody.

Your connect to jim is just as deep as your connection to the mo pai.

Its your lack of heart that exposes you.

if a member of my school was hurt i would help him even if i didnt like him. Being cut off from sifu and the school is punishment enough.

Yes he was cutoff from the school but a member of the school should have made sure that jim was just as healthy when he left the school as he entered. To restore the honor of the school.

Well said.. .Well said. Once I asked Micah to help me with a health issue. You know what he said to me? He said to buy his book for $9.99. Than I could get better. I know that Jim was trying to find a replacement incase something was to happen to him. He wanted to make sure his school went to the right hands. When Micah got scared that Jim would expose him he did everythign he could to ruin his name. Such as say he was dying because of incorrect training..... You even stole money from your own brothers Micah. You used us to recruit people to pay DOUBLE. If you and Lin were really brothers of mo pai. You wouldn't charge us your bropai $300 to learn the right way. You should want to help us. Like I said before you are just a business man who doesn't want to get a real job. Instead you want to ride the wave of someone elses fame.

Only the truth will set you free!

At every turn you make it a point to attack Jim for being sick, linking it to incorrect practice, but claim you've never attacked Jim.

That's some hard core hypocrisy there brother.

No one but you knows who shifu lin is, if he even exists. You manage all of Lin's books which you transcribed, handle the payments, the marketing, the emails, the correspondence, etc.

The seems like an awful lot of time to be logging without some form of compensation.

Sorry man, I just don't buy it.

You do realize, "Mo Pai Guy," that neither Shifu, nor i, nor any other of his students have ever started a thread attacking Jim, even after Jim repeatedly wrote to Shifu for help, then refused to take his advice, including Shifu telling him the correct way to practice level 2b. i've seen these exchanges first hand, have copies of them, and Jim most certainly acknowledges that Shifu INDEED had corrected him on the way that John ORIGINALLY told Jim, but Jim refused to follow because it was too time consuming. It was only once Shifu refused to teach Jim anymore that Jim went down this path of disrespecting yet another person who he asked to teach him. At least Jim hasn't called Shifu a "demon" yet, as he has with the ancestors of the Mo Pai lineage.

So we've established then that this is you all talking trash because of your cultic devotion to a man who was kicked out of Mo Pai, who John constantly dodges when he shows up at his house unannounced, and who most certainly did not injure his prostate and Kidneys in 'Nam. i rest my case. i leave you to your continual trash-talking. That's what people who do not DO do - they TALK.

• Like 2

At every turn you make it a point to attack Jim for being sick, linking it to incorrect practice, but claim you've never attacked Jim.

That's some hard core hypocrisy there brother.

No one but you knows who shifu lin is, if he even exists. You manage all of Lin's books which you transcribed, handle the payments, the marketing, the emails, the correspondence, etc.

The seems like an awful lot of time to be logging without some form of compensation.

Sorry man, I just don't buy it.

I really feel sorry for anyone else who fell for this. It's a shame. Btw I want to apologize to everyone for these posts. I did not want it to come to this. I can no longer let him take advantage of people anymore. Especially Jim who did nothing but help Micah. Micah came to Jim. Stole from Jim. Than when Jim became ill, Micah publicly insulted him while on his deathbed!

So you guys know Jim has been doing better. Alot actually. It's not mopai to blame. It's MONSANTO and the chemical AGENT ORANGE. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Just like it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Micah is Lin.

• Like 1

I myself have you seen you say at one point you've never met Lin, and he only replies in a couple sentences to your e-mails. Then on another occasion you've said you've known him for a very long time, and paid for his dinner on multiple occasions. I've never asked you about how similar you sound to Lin because I knew you would reply with exactly what you said here. I know you often have a convenient answer for these questions.

What I find interesting is your character. You mention Jim's students bad talking Lin, and you considerably. While always being very modest in conversations with Jim.

While on the side you bad mouth Jim, and with a touch of marketing no less. The marketing is as stated. "Come learn from my alias, because with me you won't die due to leaving out a very small but important instruction." I of course gave you the benefit of the doubt, and didn't go on for a paragraph like you do, about how Jim messed up and how much more reliable your alias is.

I think we can understand you have a family to support. Although, your character shows very manipulative properties.

Edited by NeiChuan
  • Like 1

For me its your lack of heart that shows that you are not a member of the school.

There is no little lack of heart.

What i mean is if you have that lack of compassion for your brethren then how could a student of yours expect more or anyone else?

Uh, searched WhoIs for mopaineikung.com, and the email is [email protected]. Search 3 temples, find the following Micah link for Three Temples Martial Arts:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Temples-Martial-Arts/236917413005309

So, what, Micah, if you would want to share, is your proof or evidence that there is in fact a Sifu Lin that isn't you?

Edited by SantaRosaGuy