flowing hands

Tien Da Xian Fa

On this board there is much talk about 'power' and who's got it what level they are at etc.

There are many different types of power and ways to cultivate these different types of power.

Tien Da Xian Fa ..Great heavenly Immortal power.

I'm going to tell this story about Tien Da to illustrate one type of power, so forgive me if it seems long and self engrossed.

I can only use this example for it opened my own eyes as to the nature and potency of this power.

I have been cultivating this power for nearly thirty years and some time ago I begged the Immortal master to come to me. I said to him, I have been learning from you for thirty years and yet I feel quite feeble sometimes in what I can do. The Immortal master was quiet and then said 'your power is very powerful.'

Some weeks later the Immortal master came to me again and he said 'I have had a diety visit me in the Heavenly realm complaining about you, he says you are interfering with his teaching and criticizing his methods. Oh I said. The Immortal master then said be careful he may visit you personally to warn you off, he is 200,000 times more powerful than you. I see I said. But don't be afraid of him the Immortal master said.

Time went on and on another occasion the Immortal master came to me as he was drawing the fa fu, he said 'our friend the diety has come to see how we teach you'.

The Immortal master then said, 'he thinks your fa is rubbish and that you are not powerful'. So I said well there's not much I can say.

So the Immortal master whispered to me 'you can teach him a lesson, use your spirit catching net on him'. I hesitated and thoughts of stories of Daoist holymen laying dead on the ground after battling with demons came flooding into me. 'Do it' he said. I said I can't see him I exclaimed. 'use your third eye' he said. He's not evil I said, there's no dark trace I said. 'Use your third eye you will find him.'

So I did find him hovering in the sky, I made the command in my mind, made the hand form and released my fa. I caught and pulled him in, he used his power against me and I deflected it with my right palm.

I could not hold onto him for very long, the power was killing me. So I relented and the diety shot off, his feathers badly ruffled by a human, he turned to finish me off, but I had one trick up my sleeve and I drew my weapon. He saw it flash and flew for his life.

I was left bent double, completely exhausted and in pain.

So the Immortal master said to me, now do you realize what you have been cultivating for the last thirty years and what I have been teaching you? You have just defeated a diety as a human being!!!

So this fa is called the Tien Da Xian Fa, it is a power that has great control and power in and over the spirit world. I now realize fully its potential!

Can you share the immortal and deity names?

And maybe you could share more about develop third eye.

The Immortal who came to me was the Monkey God, the diety I am not allowed to say who he is, he is a Daoist but not categorized as an Immortal. Ie he doesn't live in the Heavenly void, but many people honor him.

Developing the third eye is not suitable to be put on a forum!!!!

Interesting!
Power of celestial great Immortals... I think I read some apocalyptics warned by you. May I ask how old are you and who is your earthly master?

Interesting!

Power of celestial great Immortals... I think I read some apocalyptics warned by you. May I ask how old are you and who is your earthly master?

I am not an OAP nor am I middle aged, somewhere in between! I have no earthly master. Only three celestial masters.

Yes its coming, not unless some folks start to believe what I'm saying. I have seen in it in full horrific colour. I have been given so many visions in the past that have come true now just the most important one to come. Please someone who matters believe it.

I am not an OAP nor am I middle aged, somewhere in between! I have no earthly master. Only three celestial masters.

Yes its coming, not unless some folks start to believe what I'm saying. I have seen in it in full horrific colour. I have been given so many visions in the past that have come true now just the most important one to come. Please someone who matters believe it.

Yes, Logically it's coming and I believe it. But if you have no earthly master, how did you come to learn practicing Daoism? And the last question, I promise, what's your nationality? If you don't want to answer this too, just let me you whether you're Asian or not.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your incredible story.

I surely don't have the patience to study thirty years of Tien Da Xian Fa.

MAy i ask what special neikung u used to subdue the deity? Is it similar to lei fa practices, internal thunder?

May i also ask how you managed to meet these divinities - i thought one can only do this after having achieved the golden elixir in internal alchemy (yang shen)...

MAy i ask what special neikung u used to subdue the deity? Is it similar to lei fa practices, internal thunder?

Nei kung refers to a different practice. lei fa comes from the five thunder magic. Neither of these have any relevance.

All fa's can be developed to differing ends and results. Immortals 'fa' comes from them, when you are accepted as a shaman the Immortal gives you his fa or power and depending on what and how he/she teaches you is what you will learn and can do with this 'fa'.

May i also ask how you managed to meet these divinities - i thought one can only do this after having achieved the golden elixir in internal alchemy (yang shen)...

I walked into a temple in Malaysia and begged the Immortal master to come to me, to teach me. I then was successful and from then on he taught me.