Sign in to follow this  
PrimaMateria

Hello from a new forum member.

Greetings,

I am a student on the path, and I look forward to learning from members on this forum to help me advance. I have studied theories for many years, and now I want to focus on practicing. I want to learn through personal experience.

With best regards,

PrimaMateria

Welcome, PrimaMateria

I'd like to help you advance into the main areas of the forum, so maybe we can have a conversation, yes? One sentence per post should do it, and you'll have 10 posts in no time. (-:

Um... do you do tai chi ?

warm regards

lol pfl - Viator changed it down to 5 posts so that goes quick enough. Glad you're helpin out here.

warm regards

• Like 1

Welcome, PrimaMateria

I'd like to help you advance into the main areas of the forum, so maybe we can have a conversation, yes? One sentence per post should do it, and you'll have 10 posts in no time. (-:

Um... do you do tai chi ?

warm regards

Greetings,

I currently don't practice Tai Chi, but I learned the Yang short form and Chen short form several years ago. Most recently, I purchased a Wudang Tai Chi 28 Shi DVD by Zhang Xue Chao (wudangdao.com) to learn. I have most recently been practicing qigong and meditation.

Best regards,

PM

Greetings,

I currently don't practice Tai Chi, but I learned the Yang short form and Chen short form several years ago. Most recently, I purchased a Wudang Tai Chi 28 Shi DVD by Zhang Xue Chao (wudangdao.com) to learn. I have most recently been practicing qigong and meditation.

Best regards,

PM

What qigong do you practice?

yes say hi back to me and good luck in your quest to enter the main forum.

haha.

Hi PythagoreanFullLotus,

Thanks for your well wishes, and I'm looking forward to entering the main forum.

All the best

PM

What qigong do you practice?

Hi OldGreen,

I noticed your photo of the Parthanon, and I wondered if you went to Athens in 2002?

Regarding your question, I practice a couple of qigong exercises to help create jing. These exercises stimulate the lower back and lower abdomen. One is called "Bear Walking" I learned from Yan Gaofei in Hollywood, FL, several years ago. The other is a part of Wudang Shen Quan Qigong set that I learned from Chris Turner in Northern CA also several years ago.

After the building jing exercises, I practice Kong Jing I learned from Guo Bingsen. I subsequently found the same Kong Jing videos as part of the Chinese National Chi Kung Institute Tien Tao Chi Kung Correspondence Program (which is excellent). See http://www.scribd.com/doc/127330598/The-Complete-Qi-Gong-Course-Tien-Tao-Chi-Gung on the internet. I also add some other qigong exercises I learned from time to time.

With best regards,

PM

• Like 1

Never been to the parthenon. Just a picture i was drawn to.

My 2 cents, Peace

Hi OldGreen,

Do you have any recommendations regarding the qigong(s) to practice? Also, how does one get permission to join your cultivation group?

All the best,

PM

Hi OldGreen,

Do you have any recommendations regarding the qigong(s) to practice? Also, how does one get permission to join your cultivation group?

All the best,

PM

If you have a qigong method that respnates with you and you get results from it then i say do that one . I also gave a list of the ones I was most familiar with here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/27757-what-is-the-best-qigong-lineage-to-start-out-with/

I am not sure what you mean by Cultivation Group?

My 2 cents, Peace

Hi Oldgreen,

I have just browsed the link you gave and I found interesting things. Thanks

Will perhaps try the one recommended by dwai, as it is available on kindle.

Best wishes

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this