h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

And some one told you guys that mo pai is closed to westerned, but how many of u have ask shifu yang directly, and all these fake indonesian students can get offline with their bull crap, your telling me a indonesian who haven't pass level 4 who study under chang or yang is on the tao bums telling ppl my school is closed, lmao gtfo ppl meditate stop reading this crap, just sit down and stop. Be still... But yall won't listen, yall want mo pai, well go to yang, challenge him. If you win he teaches you. He cannot reject if he is head of mo pai.

Lolz you guys will have plenty of time to meditate while you are sitting in a FEMA camp, cuz u wasted all you time typing instead of listening to the force of the universe....

MY NAME IS OKAMI, I'M FROM EARTH, BUT I WILL BE LEAVING SOON

• Like 2

Ok i dont understand any of this no one here is a grandmaster of anything. No one here has had this info confirmed by a grandmaster of any internal system.

The mo pai is internal leifa.

The mo pai internally creates the thunder.

Leifa means thunder method.

there is more than one school of this.

if creating and obtaining the thunderbolt inside yourself is what your looking for than you need to find and learn a form of leifa.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

...and I would like to see all the western people simply to understand that they will get the knowledge to complete the levels 3 - 72 of Mo Pai ON A COLD DAY IN HELL!!!

Move on, people, leave the Mo Pai school alone and convert to another great system like Wang Liping's system (according to Jim, he's level 35 and therefore on a much higher level as even John Chang!) where you can buy the complete training manual for $23.20 an amazon and where you can go to training seminars with the grandmaster himself and are welcomed as a westerner!!!

IMHO I'm not doing anything to the Mo Pai except talking about it, and hoping things change.

Thanks for the info on Wang Liping, though.

• Like 1

what happened to lim? he got his eyes gouged out. his entire band was destroyed. then he died trying to get revenge. is that power to you? 10 years to gain power, a few days to lose it all. let's not talk about immortality, he couldn't even receive a natural death.

what happened to liao? even he had to pay his debt in the end.

i said this myself! to me both of their power was a waste! imagin what they could have done if they worked to gether to creat a better world! i can only imagin!

I'd like for the Indonesian students to confirm if some of these stories in Magus of Java are actually true.

Seems like padding to make the book more sell-able, imo.

Yes, Chapter 5 definitely has a mythologized Deng Ming-Dao air to it...

But just to play along, it's interesting how many of the same themes still seem to echo here today:

- Clan allegiance/loyalty & beefs settled with force (not mediation)

got-beef1-150x150.jpg

- Unrepentant bandits vs. vigilante Justice

Liao ZuTong: "God's justice must be understood."

Lim: "Did you follow God's justice when you took revenge?"

- Martial arts arms race repeatedly driven by raging vengeance

- Lim was "mercifully" spared, yet crippled for life...spurring him to train for 10 years like a madman, blinded by hatred in the hopes of vengeance. As he reached a sufficient Level 51, he sought out his old opponent and Master of Mo Pai, Pai Lok Nen for payback... Where Pai's disciple, Liao, then lied to protect him.

Pai Lok Nen was a hermit, the Master of the school of Mo-Tzu

"For ten years I sacrificed my life, doing nothing but training every day, thinking of nothing but finding him and taking vengeance. It took me two years to find him; the people in the area protected him, the fools. No one would answer my questions! But find him I did in the end.

I hate him so much that even i he were dead I would destroy his grave and desecrate his corpse." - Lim

Sound a little familiar, perhaps?

now back to jim.

he was perfectly okay 10 years ago when the school closed.

these 10 years he harbored deep hatred, anger and disappointment.

He keep those emotions while still training hard.

As an ex-MoPai student he should know that training while keeping those in heart is sure way to go astray.

Seeking the Master of Mo Pai

he is nothing but a self-serving clown who thinks he is the lone guard of his school.

yet he thinks he needs to protect his teacher, school and whatever else this egotistical clown thinks he needs to protect. I've run into so many of these idiots through the years and I am still running into them unfortunately. Also, this guy lied

he dropped the bomb...he just dumped me after 13 years of dedicating myself to him and would not speak to me again. And you find fault with me? What is wrong with you?

I spent the next several years trying to get some information from him and it took him 3 years to finally respond, and then he didn't respond, he had someone else do it for him...again!

I have a right to be angry, what kind of teacher helps you for 13 years and then dumps you without notice and then it takes three more years to find out what was going on...

"It sounds like you got what you deserved." - Liao ZuTong

"Perhaps. It is not for you to judge, destroyer of Pu Chia Siang." - Lim

"He spared your life. He was merciful." - Liao ZuTong

The teacup instantly crumbled to dust in Lim's hand...

When John was kicked out of his position, the demon spirit called one of them to come back and take over the school.

And it would be good for you to stop with your romantic fantasies, believing these demons are alleged "ancestors" of the Mo Pai. You clowns don't realize God gave us all this knowledge to benefit all humanity. And now we have demons preventing this while trying to stop what God decreed for us to do. These demons do not want this knowledge spreading out into the world to help humanity. These demons want this knowledge to stay "i-s-o-l-a-t-e-d." You are clearly lost and have no knowledge of the consequences of your blind opinions. And this is what you do to a dedicated student for 13 years?

I became so upset with John's coward-ness that I wasn't going to allow him or his demons to stop me. I am determined to continue my training and not depend on a man who hasn't the courage to tell me to my face what the problem is and have someone I don't know tell me. That is not a man! And if you support this, you are also not a man. A man gets up from being knocked down and finds a way to climb a mountain. John never helped me over that mountain, which would have been the right thing to do.

"Pai Lok Nen lived on a mountain called Lung Hu Shan, 'dragon tiger mountain" - John Chang

While I totally understand Jim's feelings in just the here & now...there are some very intriguing psychological similarities and subconscious "tells" between his situation/mindset and Lim's. Of course, him & John were far from enemies - but Jim nonetheless also felt hurt, abandoned & angry from his experience.

Well, call me crazy...but I can't help but wonder if he might possibly even be Lim reincarnated and still subconsciously "Seeking the Master of Mo Pai"...the "demon spirit" Pai Lok Nen, or his successors now? (This wouldn't mean that Jim is not still a nice & well-meaning guy - just that there might be some deeper karmic programs creating this whole scenario for him.)

Like, what if...he "miraculously" cheats death...survives and somehow trains to eventually equal John Chang's level, or at least past 4 one day? And then confronts him in a retirement center "like a man" 10 years from now?

No, I don't think they would physically want to hurt each other - however, they might attempt some sort of closure?

Totally nutty theory - and the only reason I even proposed it is in the hopes that any deeper insight might be able to help Jim and the whole conflict here. But obviously, it could just as easily be complete bull poo too! :D

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

lim cant be reincarnated - hes immortal

Well, if you fully believe and go by the book...which boldly claims that you will be unbound by karma and reincarnation upon reaching Level 30...

But pending some actual proof, I might remain a bit skeptical that a ruthless bandit later consumed by anger and dying a violent death...wouldn't have plenty of reason to still reincarnate?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

, what do you think about the golden light being that gave Master John Chang a hard time ?

Is someone who has developed his yang spirit able to transform himself into a light sphere according to your knowledge of taoist alchemy ? Or perhaps it's another neikung technology...

Has anyone got any footage of a mo pai or any other guy breaking his chords of the dan tian I mean footage of it happening?

you cant see the cords breaking, you can only feel them. it would be a pointless vid because you wouldnt be able to tell anything! all the magic happens on the inside!

, what do you think about the golden light being that gave Master John Chang a hard time ?

Is someone who has developed his yang spirit able to transform himself into a light sphere according to your knowledge of taoist alchemy ? Or perhaps it's another neikung technology...

ummmm..

I have seen qigong master Chunyi Lin make multiple yin spirits out of the top of his skull - he was in full lotus meditation - a yellow form shaped like a human would come out of the top of his skull and then it would "break off" and the yellow form would float out into the room towards the students.

I didn't say anything but Chunyi Lin said someone saw this and so he explained that they were his yin spirits going out to heal people.

So astral travel via a yin spirit -- it could have been that - since qigong master Jim nance has told me that when he leaves his body he really is there where he goes to.

ummm....

yea as for the golden light aura - this is very rare and so that would imply someone actually dematerializing their physical body -- and then traveling as a golden chi body - as described at the very end of the book "Taoist Yoga; Alchemy and Immortality."

To do that they would have already mastered making multiple "yang spirit" bodies - which means not only making them but being aware they were making them and also not being attached to those other "yang spirit" bodies.

That level of skill is the level of a "Living Buddha" - because the individual ego can not be emotionally attached to the powers - the person would be at the level of Emptiness of the Universe itself - so the golden light is the light of God or that God makes - the light of the Emptiness or the light of the Tao, etc.

So I tend to think it was a "yin spirit" that was messing with John Chang.....

The type of psychokinesis resulting - qigong master Chunyi Lin has mentioned these things like when his car got a flat tire on the highway then he just inflated the tire on its own and when he got into his driveway the tire went flat again. haha. He said another time he was angry and he went to mow the lawn and the lawnmower just started smoking but he said he doesn't get angry like that anymore. He said before how the light bulbs in his house would explode or stop working when he got angry but that again he doesn't do that anymore.

He said this past fall how his heart stopped for over 2 hours but he was functioning fine but that after that experience his healing has been much deeper according to the people who have noticed the difference. I definitely noticed it - when I got the phone healing it was this deep heart laser love energy - so he seems to just go for the deepest type of healing now - like the soul energy healing.

Anyway Chunyi Lin also said once in deep meditation in the mountains he levitated up nine feet -- spiraling while he was in full lotus.

Umm.... so -- anyway there was a report - my friend told me at the recent global conference when Chunyi did the Lotus meditation there was this very strong lotus smell and this dude next to my friend said he saw angels coming into the room and then qigong master Jim Nance confirmed this to my friend that Boddhisattvas had come into the room.

So I did see dead people spirits floating in from the outside and hovering around Chunyi Lin when he was doing his full lotus meditation back in 2000 and so yeah I think the idea that higher level spirits would visit him makes sense as he reported going to the Ta'er Monastery in China and the "Living Buddha" there who taught the Dalai Lama and the Penchen Lama - that "living Buddha" returned from another region of China to see Chunyi Lin and confer to him the highest honors.

So yeah I do think someone like John Chang would then sense these higher level masters and also be in contact with them on some level so that they continue to guide him, etc.

• Like 1

What about fusing yin yang I read that some are in pain or near death experience any footage of this, really like to see this?

regards

Sifu Garry

sigh!! again would you really believe that what yo u may be seeing is someone mixing yin and yang? how would you know if thats exactly whats happening? mixing yin and yang is a personal affair, something that is of the deepest lvl of cltivation and a hallmark in in ones personal journey. upon the risk of death to claim somthing so profound that every topic on mopai and systems like it on this site gets saturated with ppl wanting to know a small piece of what could be, please forgive is somone forgets to bring a camera lol ;)

• Like 1

What about fusing yin yang I read that some are in pain or near death experience any footage of this, really like to see this?

regards

Sifu Garry

Yeah I suppose I could have videotaped my 8 day bigu energy feast on just half a glass of water. haha.

• Like 1

ummmm..

I have seen qigong master Chunyi Lin make multiple yin spirits out of the top of his skull - he was in full lotus meditation - a yellow form shaped like a human would come out of the top of his skull and then it would "break off" and the yellow form would float out into the room towards the students.

I didn't say anything but Chunyi Lin said someone saw this and so he explained that they were his yin spirits going out to heal people.

So astral travel via a yin spirit -- it could have been that - since qigong master Jim nance has told me that when he leaves his body he really is there where he goes to.

ummm....

yea as for the golden light aura - this is very rare and so that would imply someone actually dematerializing their physical body -- and then traveling as a golden chi body - as described at the very end of the book "Taoist Yoga; Alchemy and Immortality."

To do that they would have already mastered making multiple "yang spirit" bodies - which means not only making them but being aware they were making them and also not being attached to those other "yang spirit" bodies.

That level of skill is the level of a "Living Buddha" - because the individual ego can not be emotionally attached to the powers - the person would be at the level of Emptiness of the Universe itself - so the golden light is the light of God or that God makes - the light of the Emptiness or the light of the Tao, etc.

So I tend to think it was a "yin spirit" that was messing with John Chang.....

The type of psychokinesis resulting - qigong master Chunyi Lin has mentioned these things like when his car got a flat tire on the highway then he just inflated the tire on its own and when he got into his driveway the tire went flat again. haha. He said another time he was angry and he went to mow the lawn and the lawnmower just started smoking but he said he doesn't get angry like that anymore. He said before how the light bulbs in his house would explode or stop working when he got angry but that again he doesn't do that anymore.

He said this past fall how his heart stopped for over 2 hours but he was functioning fine but that after that experience his healing has been much deeper according to the people who have noticed the difference. I definitely noticed it - when I got the phone healing it was this deep heart laser love energy - so he seems to just go for the deepest type of healing now - like the soul energy healing.

Anyway Chunyi Lin also said once in deep meditation in the mountains he levitated up nine feet -- spiraling while he was in full lotus.

Umm.... so -- anyway there was a report - my friend told me at the recent global conference when Chunyi did the Lotus meditation there was this very strong lotus smell and this dude next to my friend said he saw angels coming into the room and then qigong master Jim Nance confirmed this to my friend that Boddhisattvas had come into the room.

So I did see dead people spirits floating in from the outside and hovering around Chunyi Lin when he was doing his full lotus meditation back in 2000 and so yeah I think the idea that higher level spirits would visit him makes sense as he reported going to the Ta'er Monastery in China and the "Living Buddha" there who taught the Dalai Lama and the Penchen Lama - that "living Buddha" returned from another region of China to see Chunyi Lin and confer to him the highest honors.

So yeah I do think someone like John Chang would then sense these higher level masters and also be in contact with them on some level so that they continue to guide him, etc.

, Thanks for your insights, really appreciate :)

Does Yin spirit that is projected behave like in astral projection, in which the person is able to control or is it something that happen autonomous ?

, Thanks for your insights, really appreciate :)

Does Yin spirit that is projected behave like in astral projection, in which the person is able to control or is it something that happen autonomous ?

yeah I think yin spirit is astral projection. But you can make "more" yin spirits b/c Chunyi will make one that breaks off and then makes another one the breaks off and so on.... so I think they have sort of a thought direction to them....

• Like 1

Yin is astral projection - great test - go in astral and draw in yang - all the spirits will be like WTF and be attracted to you like a magnet! its crazy how fast they come.

You only have yang spirit when u fuse xing and ming

• Like 1

, You said that you saw spirits, I assume you have your third eyes opened.

If I am right, how do you open them ? Did you do it yourself through cultivation or receive help from an energy master ? Are they opened permanently ?

, Do you have a personal experience of astral projection ? If you don't mind will you share ? :)

lol well that happened the other day i drew in yang in the astral and i felt sometin funny so went back to my body really fast but i came so fast that i was still half way in my yin body so then i saw a silverly spirit hand attached to my arm and it wasn't letting go LOL - i was like what the hell is this...

lol well that happened the other day i drew in yang in the astral and i felt sometin funny so went back to my body really fast but i came so fast that i was still half way in my yin body so then i saw a silverly spirit hand attached to my arm and it wasn't letting go LOL - i was like what the hell is this...

Wow what an experience :)

, You said that you saw spirits, I assume you have your third eyes opened.

If I am right, how do you open them ? Did you do it yourself through cultivation or receive help from an energy master ? Are they opened permanently ?

, Do you have a personal experience of astral projection ? If you don't mind will you share ? :)

yeah Chunyi Lin said I had an "enlightenment experience" - that was in 2000 -- I was meditating 6 hours a day - following"Taoist Yoga; Alchemy and Immortality" -- and going to the Spring Forest Qigong classes and guild meetings - and just reading meditation books and special diet - vegetarian - stopped eating salt and then fasted on half a glass of water for 8 days then went to the Level 3 retreat - that's when I saw the spirits going to get healed by qigong master chunyi lin and he confirmed what I saw.....

So I did healing, had telekinesis, telepathy -- but people around me were freaking out and then when the room was spinning around me - I did not know what was going on. I did exorcism of people and could sense their dirty energy through the walls of other apartments - and so I stopped practicing but then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead in the Level 3 class and then I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. I stopped practicing for a couple months and my energy channels closed up by the magnetic bliss in the center of the brain stayed there. Then I tried building up energy again but people around me were going into heat and stuff - and so I sat in full lotus in public as pre-emptive defense and then energy went out of my eyes and this female lept into the air from it and so I just let that happen, "flexing" my pineal gland in full lotus for five years - free healing when people were sucking up my energy.

So then to build up my energy again I would have to store it up but it's difficult to get away from people who chase after the energy when they sense it. haha.

• Like 2