h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

Yup that must be it.

you dont practice neikung and i know you dont have a master because either your master would have told you that they cannot fuse and or by practice you would comprehend their uses and functions and would not have made a statement like that.....wtf...you are one of those people who read ...and don't practice....you are full of it!

• Like 2

Yeah, it doesn't say fuse. It says "... why none of my students have managed to combine yin and yang ... " That, IMHO, sounds like a relief compared to trying to send the LDT down to the root chakra and fuse them or something.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy

dude why are you scared lol... u do sent the dantian down there lol then u hold compress (and hopefully there will be a spark) - please read rels posts - he posted this whole level!

just practice inner cultivation, whatever it is, and you will get there.

I wonder if the blind guy in Kostas book that killed the 2nd headmaster removed from John Chang of the Mo Pai, just got really fricking angry.

He supposedly said he studied with another tradition, but I really wonder if he progressed so fast because he was dedicated and out for for revenge. (Not saying this is good -- "Why can't we all get along?"), but just wondering.

• Like 3

and to ppl who are looking to combine yin and yang in the dantien, if you havent compressed yand for at least 3-5 yrs you have nothing to worry about. its when you have compressed for over that ammount of time that things get dangerous!

• Like 1

dude why are you scared lol... u do sent the dantian down there lol then u hold compress (and hopefully there will be a spark) - please read rels posts - he posted this whole level!

It's something called a hernia. The Lower Dan Tien area is an area of something called the hernia., I've met a lot of people who required hernia surgery. One guy (I didn't meet) was recently in the news 'The Rock', an actor and wrestler. You don't want to try to move 1 area of the body, IMHO, into another area of the body. IMHO.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy
  • Like 1

Just want to chime in here for a moment because things seem to be getting out of hand. It's one of the finger pointing to the moon conundrums. A former poster here called mjjbecker who has actually met mister Chang says a lot of great things that I feel need to be re-read because he really puts everything in beautiful perspective. Hopefully he won't be mad that I am quoting him.

"Will only sitting meditation put qi into the dantien? No. In 2002, when Pak John visited Athens, he tested a woman who had 75% filled her dantien. Her main practice was taijiquan and to my knowledge she did not practice sitting meditation. "

"You have the moving methods that are taught in various schools that are trained alongside sitting meditation. Can they still the mind and can a person gather qi through them? Yes. We know that from the woman who practiced taijiquan. I myself have achieved a stilling of the mind and 'connected oneness' (words can't come close to the explaining the experience) by practing part of the taijiquan form I mentioned above, but also, significantly, from practicing the 18 step taiji qigong method years ago. Not a so-called neigong method, but for me one of the most profound training experiences of my life was gained while doing this. And it can be learned for free off the internet."

"Do you have to be sitting on the ground to gather yin qi as well as yang qi? No. The Hunyuan neigong has very specific standing practices for gathering in yin qi through the Huiyin. I think you know the significance of that. "

Well said from some one even though I have never met him I have a lot of respect for because what he says rings with absolute truth. Mo Pai, Third Eye, Shanghai tie die, all mean nothing just practice inner cultivation, whatever it is, and you will get there.

I just gotta quote this for awesome.

• Like 1

and to ppl who are looking to combine yin and yang in the dantien, if you havent compressed yand for at least 3-5 yrs you have nothing to worry about. its when you have compressed for over that ammount of time that things get dangerous!

I think it's simple. I forgot what I read in Kostas book. What they were posting on here is a lot of dangerous sounding stuff.

the root chakra is at the base of the spine, you cant fill this chakra you can only interact with its energy which is yin! the dantien is the 6th chakra sadvithana chakra or sacral chakra, this is the chakra you fill with yang and compress when ready. the yin chakra ( sadvithana/dantien ) reacts with the (root chakra-yin) field and begins the a reaction! get your facts straight! and stop half ass quoting other ppls information!

A lot of people seem to call it reverse -- the 1st chakra being the base of the spine, then 3rd chakra being LDT (lower dantien).

Yes, by convention, the first chakra is the Mooladhara root chakra. The Swadhisthan sacral chakra is the 2nd chakra - and closest one to the lower dantian (that you would fill with yang qi)...

Just want to chime in here for a moment because things seem to be getting out of hand. It's one of the finger pointing to the moon conundrums. A former poster here called mjjbecker who has actually met mister Chang says a lot of great things that I feel need to be re-read because he really puts everything in beautiful perspective. Hopefully he won't be mad that I am quoting him.

"Will only sitting meditation put qi into the dantien? No. In 2002, when Pak John visited Athens, he tested a woman who had 75% filled her dantien. Her main practice was taijiquan and to my knowledge she did not practice sitting meditation. "

"You have the moving methods that are taught in various schools that are trained alongside sitting meditation. Can they still the mind and can a person gather qi through them? Yes. We know that from the woman who practiced taijiquan. I myself have achieved a stilling of the mind and 'connected oneness' (words can't come close to the explaining the experience) by practing part of the taijiquan form I mentioned above, but also, significantly, from practicing the 18 step taiji qigong method years ago. Not a so-called neigong method, but for me one of the most profound training experiences of my life was gained while doing this. And it can be learned for free off the internet."

"Do you have to be sitting on the ground to gather yin qi as well as yang qi? No. The Hunyuan neigong has very specific standing practices for gathering in yin qi through the Huiyin. I think you know the significance of that. "

Well said from some one even though I have never met him I have a lot of respect for because what he says rings with absolute truth. Mo Pai, Third Eye, Shanghai tie die, all mean nothing just practice inner cultivation, whatever it is, and you will get there.

The first person had practiced Taijiquan for more than 40 years, he was 80 years old. I taught him the methods and things to watch out for when trying to open up the Channel SHO. He had a very good foundation. He could sit in full-lotus for three hours or more. The first day we went up to Taoyuan, he sat on his own in the morning and his abdomen vibrated strongly. He used the method taught by me to open his own SHO. Absolutely amazing for an 80-year-old man. I was amazed by his achievements and this showed me that Taijiquan is definitely one of dandao's foundational practice.

The seond person has practiced a different lineage of Taijiquan for more than 10 years. After he had attained Channel SHO, his progress was rapid, he had 36 mudras spontaneously appeared. Master Wang had said before that there are 36 mudras associated with Ling Bao Bi Fa and he had publicly taught only 4 of them! We analyzed and concluded that these mudras appears when the qi move in and connecting the 12 regular meridians.

The third person has also practiced various forms of Taiji for 10 years or more. After she had attained Channel SHO, she can clearly felt that qi was moving in her various meridians. We used one year to investigate and conclude that in Yang's Style Taiji, when doing each external form, there is a corresponding internal movement in the channel. We took it one step further and inverted the problem: for each of the 12 regular meridians, we extracted all the forms that stimulate that meridian and reorganize and modify them. We took out the 12 restructured and modified forms that stimulate and most accurately correspond to the 12 regular channels and created the "Twelve Forms of Meridian Taijiquan". We recorded it and sent the video to Master Wang for appraisal. After Master Wang had seen it he said, "There are many people who are currently researching on this topic but none of them had a result that's comparable to yours.

• Like 2

Yup, that must be it.

you dont practice neikung and i know you dont have a master because either your master would have told you that they cannot fuse and or by practice you would comprehend their uses and functions and would not have made a statement like that.....wtf...you are one of those people who read ...and don't practice....you are full of it!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

yeah dangerous sounding! you have to remember kosta had to make it sound good lol

It is dangerous sounding, because it is dangerous. Mixing is very different than fusing. How am I supposed to fuse them -- and why would I want to?

Anyways, I really like Kostas books. I didn't really like so much Jim McMillan's book so much, calling the ancestors demon spirits, and his Christian centered outlook, but thanks go him for publishing a book, whatever. I had much worse a Christian centered outlook last night from a friend I was playing Monopoly with, so WHATEVER. As long as we can spout our beliefs with non-violence, IMHO it's good.

What I hope is that they all can get along all the students of 'John Chang', and John Chang lives long enough to pass the lineage onto somebody who will teach to Westerners. That's my hope.

In the meantime, in search of. Maybe I need to get another taoist book and try doing the orbit again.

i will sa this for ppl who have practiced neikung for yrs like i did before learning about this stuff take it slow, and you would want to mix earlier than later because you will have built up skill that novices wouldnt have. like how to still the mind, energy sensitivity, and other skills that will allow you to access 10 times more yang than new comers to this knowledge. this means you will compress alot more over time. also you dantien may have already been built up, this being said you will excell faster so when the time to mix comes you will have stored about 10 times more than a new comer to this practice!

I wonder if the blind guy in Kostas book that killed the 2nd headmaster removed from John Chang of the Mo Pai, just got really fricking angry.

He supposedly said he studied with another tradition, but I really wonder if he progressed so fast because he was dedicated and out for for revenge. (Not saying this is good -- "Why can't we all get along?"), but just wondering.

there are many ways to become superman and they are not all called mo pai!....sun tzu lao tzu and mo tzu all took their knowledge from an earlier system of power and figured out what they could and mastered that .....mo pai is one of many neikung traditions.....and most have different beleifs associated with their system!....and we all know what people can and will do on behalf of their beliefs !!!

• Like 1

there are many ways to become superman and they are not all called mo pai!....sun tzu lao tzu and mo tzu all took their knowledge from an earlier system of power and figured out what they could and mastered that .....mo pai is one of many neikung traditions.....and most have different beleifs associated with their system!....and we all know what people can and will do on behalf of their beliefs !!!

The whole thing bothers me, from Kostas descriptions in the book about how John Chang's sifu lived, and how his sifu died.

Why can't people just get along? It's obvious a lot of times they just can't. Which is why I get the morality required of the teachings, that a lot of people say, because if the Good Guys didn't win, then we'd all be stuck with the Bad Guys winning or at least coming out even.

The entire human race, IMHO, needs a lot of improvement in their treatment of each other, animals, the earth, etc. I hope it comes. I'm not really that optimistic about it, though.

• Like 1

Yeah, it doesn't say fuse. It says "... why none of my students have managed to combine yin and yang ... " That, IMHO, sounds like a relief compared to trying to send the LDT down to the root chakra and fuse them or something.

When we are finished with Level Three, we send our yang down to the hui yin. There it gathers as much yin as we have sent down yang.

After a time, maybe even months or years, yin and yang rise together like this:

OSDLzog.png

“The white circle is the yang, the black the yin.

They float around inside the body, and the pain is incredible, constant, unbelievable. Only if you have the discipline to ignore it can you control them and put their power inside your dantien. At that point, they become squeezed together and take this shape, like the t’ai chi symbol.”

I had seen it before, and so was not as surprised as the other two. “If you are successful,” John continued, “by forcing the two together, you also force them to react. Remember, they are not like electrical poles; they do not attract each other, but repel. This is how the spark, the lightning bolt between the two is generated, and you begin to become as I am.”

“And if we are not successful?” I asked.

“Then you will probably die,” John said softly. “There is no point in doing this type of training unless you are ready to die for it.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 109)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

Anyways, IMHO Kostas gave out enough information that if somebody was already part of some sort of internal culture tradition, that they could figure it out.

Maybe John Chang is just waiting for somebody from the West, East, wherever, to reach level 4, and then he will decide upon the successor.

• Like 1

Anyways, IMHO Kostas gave out enough information that if somebody was already part of some sort of internal culture tradition, that they could figure it out.

Maybe John Chang is just waiting for somebody from the West, East, wherever, to reach level 4, and then he will decide upon the successor.

thats what ppl miss, even in the book he stated that some ppl may be able to figure it out, why som ppl believe others cant i have no clue!
  • Like 1

i have done this!...mixing yin and yang!...its very difficult and they do not float around inside you!....these processes are nothing to play with!....i do agree with chang you must be wiling to die for that power!....one has to be willing to give their life to it and for it because the practice alone will consume you!....

• Like 1

another technique, is meditation itself, somthing noone has talked about! and truly this is the most important part of all this!

• Like 1

I am sure you have!

Fun times!

i have done this!...mixing yin and yang!...its very difficult and they do not float around inside you!....these processes are nothing to play with!....i do agree with chang you must be wiling to die for that power!....one has to be willing to give their life to it and for it because the practice alone will consume you!....