h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

I guess I'm interested in level 3. I tried level 1 and level 2 as per Kostas Danaos's descriptions, but I'm interested in level 3. But the description of cutting cords so the dantien can move around doesn't sound quite right to me.

what that doesnt make sense. You cant just skip to level 3 lol.

• Like 1

what that doesnt make sense. You cant just skip to level 3 lol.

What did I say, I tried level 1 and 2. Next is level 3. I'm not skipping. How the hell can I tell if I'm successful? I don't have a teacher.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy

Some how I think that Kostas' description is a bad translation. Why would you fuse your 'LDT' as you put it with your 'root chakra'? Why?

These things I just don't get. Somehow either the Mo Pai is like the most dangerous of the lineages or we're getting bad translations here.

The root chakra is a perineum it must be filled with an equal amount of yin energy before being fused with a completely full and compacted LDT (filled with yang energy), go ask any student of the mo pai tradition, this isn't a mistranslation.

What did I say, I tried level 1 and 2. Next is level 3. I'm not skipping. How the hell can I tell if I'm successful? I don't have a teacher.

Yeah, level 1 can take 4000 hours to complete if you have no idea what you are doing, if you can even complete it that is.

This isn't a let's dabble and skip to the next step scenario.

Your LDT must be completely full with yang chi to start the next level.

• Like 1

how long have you been in lvl 2

Was this directed at me? I don't know. Last I tried for level 2 I think it was about 6 years ago.

The root chakra is a perineum it must be filled with an equal amount of yin energy before being fused with a completely full and compacted LDT (filled with yang energy), go ask any student of the mo pai tradition, this isn't a mistranslation.

the root chakra is at the base of the spine, you cant fill this chakra you can only interact with its energy which is yin! the dantien is the 6th chakra sadvithana chakra or sacral chakra, this is the chakra you fill with yang and compress when ready. the yin chakra ( sadvithana/dantien ) reacts with the (root chakra-yin) field and begins the a reaction! get your facts straight! and stop half ass quoting other ppls information!

first answer did you get heat and vibration in dantian - if u dantian feels like a dense block of qi and you have yang chi all over ur body u can proceed to free dantian and fusing it

Was this directed at me? I don't know. Last I tried for level 2 I think it was about 6 years ago.

yes, have you been practicing since then?
  • Like 1

The Hui Yin located at the perineum.

the root chakra is at the base of the spine, you cant fill this chakra you can only interact with its energy which is yin! the dantien is the 6th chakra sadvithana chakra or sacral chakra, this is the chakra you fill with yang and compress when ready. the yin chakra ( sadvithana/dantien ) reacts with the (root chakra-yin) field and begins the a reaction! get your facts straight! and stop half ass quoting other ppls information!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

i think you read that wrong pie guy

• Like 1

yes, have you been practicing since then?

I haven't been doing what I was then. I started meditating again like a couple of years ago, but I didn't do the training like Kostas suggested.

i think you read that wrong pie guy

the dantien and perenium do not fuse...do you practice neikung pie guy???

I haven't been doing what I was then. I started meditating again like a couple of years ago, but I didn't do the training like Kostas suggested.

oh ok, you know you will have to build back up to where you were in order to start the process again?

A lot of people seem to call it reverse -- the 1st chakra being the base of the spine, then 3rd chakra being LDT (lower dantien).

• Like 1

oh ok, you know you will have to build back up to where you were in order to start the process again?

Somehow I don't think so. IMHO I didn't 'end' anything, just didn't 'do' anything.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy

A lot of people seem to call it reverse -- the 1st chakra being the base of the spine, then 3rd chakra being LDT (lower dantien).

yeah i heard it explained that way but i use both every now and then

Just want to chime in here for a moment because things seem to be getting out of hand. It's one of the finger pointing to the moon conundrums. A former poster here called mjjbecker who has actually met mister Chang says a lot of great things that I feel need to be re-read because he really puts everything in beautiful perspective. Hopefully he won't be mad that I am quoting him.

"Will only sitting meditation put qi into the dantien? No. In 2002, when Pak John visited Athens, he tested a woman who had 75% filled her dantien. Her main practice was taijiquan and to my knowledge she did not practice sitting meditation. "

"You have the moving methods that are taught in various schools that are trained alongside sitting meditation. Can they still the mind and can a person gather qi through them? Yes. We know that from the woman who practiced taijiquan. I myself have achieved a stilling of the mind and 'connected oneness' (words can't come close to the explaining the experience) by practing part of the taijiquan form I mentioned above, but also, significantly, from practicing the 18 step taiji qigong method years ago. Not a so-called neigong method, but for me one of the most profound training experiences of my life was gained while doing this. And it can be learned for free off the internet."

"Do you have to be sitting on the ground to gather yin qi as well as yang qi? No. The Hunyuan neigong has very specific standing practices for gathering in yin qi through the Huiyin. I think you know the significance of that. "

Well said from some one even though I have never met him I have a lot of respect for because what he says rings with absolute truth. Mo Pai, Third Eye, Shanghai tie die, all mean nothing just practice inner cultivation, whatever it is, and you will get there.

• Like 8