Sign in to follow this  
Steven King

The Pearl

I do not recall where I read this, any help or expansion on the topic would be appreciated.

In Taoism the "Pearl" essentially is a focusing of one's own energy and consciousness. Where by the individual would have the ability to leave the physical body at will. At the time of physical, bodily death an individual would leave their body, thus gaining immortality.

Steven King

At the time of physical, bodily death an individual would leave their body, thus gaining immortality.

As a form of astral projection; yes? it's like immortality in the sense that the current self at the time of death will not dissolve into the greater form of conciousness lying beneath the world.

Or something.

As a form of astral projection; yes? it's like immortality in the sense that the current self at the time of death will not dissolve into the greater form of conciousness lying beneath the world.

Or something.

Hrmmm. I am assuming more so as a full OBE. Where one physically leaves the body. What is strange about this state is that it is truly freeing and many abilities open up it seems. One can easily manifest their fears as well in this state, as well as their dreams/heaven.

You also better be good at grounding if you do this before death, getting back into the body can be frightening if you dont know what your doing.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

Sign in to follow this