Under my happy-go-lucky Philosophical Daoism there lies a depression that's almost as old as I am.

I am by nurture (or maybe nature) a very, very angry man. I can get incredibly violent at times swinging to very dangerous extremes; IE: as a kid I got into a very nasty fight with a bully, where I began gouging the boy's eyes out with my thumbs, thankfully we were separated before any harm was done.

Other time, not too many years ago as an angsty hormone-pumped teenager I nearly stabbed myself on the neck to stop me from stabbing someone else.

I've manage to keep myself in check (save a couple of close calls) for a very long time but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me not to snap and retaliate for the tiniest of things. I've taken to obsessive wallpunching to quick-vent anger.Whenever I feel this anger I tried meditating but it just sort of pisses me off even harder and I ragequit.

After years and years of fighting this thing, it's only after deep examination of the TTC that I've realize that I don't have to "fight it" anymore, supressing it and keeping it under check's done nothing for me other than making it slip away from control as time goes by.

Instead... I can harness it. I can redirect all of that energy into something creative instead of destructive, I can use it to better myself.

Brilliant, but how and where to start? You can help, I know you can.

• Like 1

Dunno , but youre just chock full of surprises.

Im glad you decided to share the peaceful side of your nature.

• Like 1

Three words. Vibration palm drills. Three more words, Dragon Gate Sanctuary WU Family Vibrating Palm Set (ok that was more than three.) These release stagnated energy which COULD be your problem I AM NO EXPERT.

Fajin worked as a Rx for me. Still does, keeps my emotions in check. Another good thing to learn would be how to skillfully raise the kundalini energy and not have to do the triple lock and resist. CONTRACTION IS DEATH!!!

I would go so far to say as most correct internal whipping strikes w/ fajin will release bad energy. Its funny this was posted because I was considering posting in my PP forum about freeing stagnated energy. Fa jin was used as an Rx for me. Anger comes from a rising energy out of the liver.

Swinging arms are wonderful liver wringers. ;) Fa jin is where it's at for releasing stagnated energy.

I would think that it could not hurt your problem by doing some swinging arms and whipping palm strikes which are foundation builders for vibrational strikes.

Energy and emotions are not the same, so this might not help your problem, but mine was similar although not quite as extreme. My two cents.

• Like 2

Dunno , but youre just chock full of surprises.

Im glad you decided to share the peaceful side of your nature.

It's because I don't have to be angry all the time. I know I can get better I just didn't want to before.

For instance there's this guy talking on the phone right now and I just want to key his stupid face and make him chew that lisping tongue of his. The keys are perfect for the job.

Where's this thing comming from?

I can relate a little.

I think it has something to do with fire and stagnant energy as someone mentioned.

Also energetic weaknesses making a situation trigger a ton of past pain...eg feeling like you dont belong, or everything needs to be going right all the time or you cant be happy

I find certain exercises/qigongs make this a bit worse for example Horse Stance can if not done in the right way make the energy stagnate. Same with attention on lower dan tien. If one doesnt move the energy around afterwards.

Or shaking if one doesnt cool/lie down afterwards

Taking thoughts too seriously when theyre not even yours, their other peoples thoughts

For me diet and qigong have helped most. Helped me conquer depression / anger. Don't know if it helps you any but I think the bad thoughts you are having are just bad thoughts. They're not you unless you act on them.

I have a ver good diet. quigon i just don't know where to go to learn that.

Also energetic weaknesses making a situation trigger a ton of past pain...eg feeling like you dont belong, or everything needs to be going right all the time or you cant be happy

Of the I've disowned my own pain, ignoring it and claiming it to be invalid, it's caused me in turn even more pain to deal with, just because i didn't want to sound like an angsty little kid i refrained from ever talking about my feelings. Nowadays I just don't know how. Not IRL anyways.

You might need actual phsycotic talks. No shame in it. It must be dealt with and. I recommend soon

It makes sense after fighting on my own for so long, but If there's something hard for me to do is ask for help on that aspect of my life. It's taken me DAYS to summon the strength to post this and I believe the only reason I have is because you can't see my face.

I have a ver good diet. quigon i just don't know where to go to learn that.

Of the I've disowned my own pain, ignoring it and claiming it to be invalid, it's caused me in turn even more pain to deal with, just because i didn't want to sound like an angsty little kid i refrained from ever talking about my feelings. Nowadays I just don't know how. Not IRL anyways.

It makes sense after fighting on my own for so long, but If there's something hard for me to do is ask for help on that aspect of my life. It's taken me DAYS to summon the strength to post this and I believe the only reason I have is because you can't see my face.

I do find I get angry like you say, occasionally, I think it is somewhat related to your energetic type (i.e fire/extremely yang (also maybe polarity can be off occassionally), I am learning a ton from my anger though, when it does come up which is ok sometimes I guess. I try to figure out where the anger is coming from, what beliefs etc.

For instance this morning I snapped at someone, and then deleted a million energetic weaknesses of why I felt that pain, memories/beliefs etc.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Instant-Healing-Energetic/sim/B002820MZG/2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Healing-Code-Minutes-Success-Relationship/dp/1444727710

Peace

Again, I can't say

I mean its obvious that the lispy dude isn't responsible for invting the keys.

And I figure you haven't keyed his grill.

He is just covenient target for an issue that cropped up before the anger responded.

A real psychologist talking personally with you might get at the root of it.

Everyone has a dark side. Anger is invigorating. But your descrption sounds more like it is sourced in you, you seem to have a lot of discipline as well. And you are no novice to the workings of your soul.

Either you can keep a handle on it , as is, or you prefer to just clean it up, and get it behind youfor good.

If you did seek someone out , I would figure that they needed to have enough background in your own core beliefs , to , have credibility.

Our own toughest challenge is ourselves..its always an even match up without an ally.

Fair enough if you offer your opinion.

But I will offer my opinion.

Most psychologists really do not help at all.

They just affirm and strength your pain and your beliefs, and make you justify yourself, etc not to mention how expensive they are.

I was doing a manifestation exercise at some psychic class yesterday really did a lot, but got to some exercise where people read you and I found myself, justifying and strengthening thoughts, feelings, memories, kind of ruined my manifestation a little bit.

• Like 1

I try to figure out where the anger is coming from, what beliefs etc.

I don't know it's like an endless pool. if i had to guess where it's comming from I'd say the correct question is "from when" because it's from my childhood mostly.

Again, I can't say I mean its obvious that the lispy dude isn't responsible for invting the keys. And I figure you haven't keyed his grill. He is just covenient target for an issue that cropped up before the anger responded. A real psychologist talking personally with you might get at the root of it. Everyone has a dark side. Anger is invigorating. But your descrption sounds more like it is sourced in you, you seem to have a lot of discipline as well. And you are no novice to the workings of your soul. Either you can keep a handle on it , as is, or you prefer to just clean it up, and get it behind youfor good. If you did seek someone out , I would figure that they needed to have enough background in your own core beliefs , to , have credibility. Our own toughest challenge is ourselves..its always an even match up without an ally.

Yeah he's just a convenient target as you said, Im not angry at him he's not done anything. I just need it pointing somewhere other than myself. When I've got nothing to point my anger at I end up putting it against myself, which is worse in some ways.

I know not to cross the line though, I am able to hold myself back enough not to cross the line, but as I said it's getting harder and harder. I just want to put this behind me and get on with living.

the national qigong association put out a free qi gong video [developed by Michael Winn, narrated by writer Solala Towler, and demonstrated with Michael Rinaldini (American Dragon Gate Lineage priest)].

It was made as a complete set, imo, to build, clarify, and absorb the three treasures, and is called 5 Treasures Qi Gong.

The sequence promotes chi circulation and openness of the energy centers, including especially the heart in the middle of the sequence where you bring the universe into the heart and then share it back to the myriad things. It's a great feeling to be able to accept from the Universe and then freely give all away with an open heart.

Remember, there's nothing to grab onto when energy's flowing, it just flows right through..

Again, I can't say I mean its obvious that the lispy dude isn't responsible for invting the keys. And I figure you haven't keyed his grill. He is just covenient target for an issue that cropped up before the anger responded. A real psychologist talking personally with you might get at the root of it. Everyone has a dark side. Anger is invigorating. But your descrption sounds more like it is sourced in you, you seem to have a lot of discipline as well. And you are no novice to the workings of your soul. Either you can keep a handle on it , as is, or you prefer to just clean it up, and get it behind youfor good. If you did seek someone out , I would figure that they needed to have enough background in your own core beliefs , to , have credibility. Our own toughest challenge is ourselves..its always an even match up without an ally.

Why do you make him come across as an unsual freak and nothing like a normal well-adjusted person like you? He tried to dig someone eyes out. Does that make you feel good about your self? That, my friend, is really sick.

That sounds mature to me, sammm. The well-intentioned advice you can get here though doesn't strike me as personal enough.

Why do you make him come across as an unsual freak and nothing like a normal well-adjusted person like you? He tried to dig someone eyes out. Does that make you feel good about your self? That, my friend, is really sick.
yes I guess it does sree ,everyone has skeletons, accepting that harms no one.

yes I guess it does sree ,everyone has skeletons, accepting that harms no one.

Do you have access to a good TCM doctor? If so TCM could help you a lot with anger. The herbal formula Long Dan Xie Gan Wan is very good for clearing out Liver fire which makes you feel angry. http://www.activeherb.com/longdan/ . Also try pressing your Liver 2 points for a while until you feel calmer. (Its in the web between your big and second toe)

• Like 2

Try to take up sports or endurance sports. I love cycling. The other day, I did 80 miles in a bit over 5 hours. Put that anger to the pedals and go fast. :)

• Like 1

For instance there's this guy talking on the phone right now and I just want to key his stupid face and make him chew that lisping tongue of his. The keys are perfect for the job.

Where's this thing comming from?

That's what you get to ask yourself... It usually all stems from something that originally happened, ages back usually.

I personally use this stuff: (it works amazingly well!)

Old Man Searching for Reflection in the Tide Pool

Objective: Emotional detoxing prescription, when the client may not be aware of unresolved emotions.

1. Begin with standing posture; both feet are facing forward, shoulder width apart.
  2. Inhale, and imagine divine healing light filling the Lungs. While inhaling, separate and stretch both arms to the sides of the body, forming the shape of a "T".
  3. Lean over and begin to exhale, making the "Shhh" sound. While exhaling imagine Toxic Qi from the Lungs flowing down both arms and pouring into the ground. Both arms should swing from one side to the other, crisscrossing while making the purging sound. This action dilates the channels and allows toxins to pour into the earth.
  4. Return to an upright position, while inhaling and imaging divine healing light filling the chest (especially heart, liver, and spleen areas). When inhaling, look upward and raise hands over the head.
  5. When exhaling, both hands should descend to shoulder level, making soft fists (as if embracing 2 sparrows). Focus the mind's intention on the center of the chest and imagine the toxic qi releasing from the heart while making the "Haa" sound. Exhale only half of the breath. Make sure the sound vibrates the heart from front to back.
  6. Next, exhale the second half of the breath while imagining toxic qi releasing from the liver to the spleen and making the "Whooo" sound. While exhaling, move both hands down to the hips while keeping the fists soft.
  7. Repeat the last 3 steps 3X.

This set equals one set. Practice 36 sets to complete the exercise. Should take about 25 minutes. Use egg timer, as you don't want client to count as this can be distracting. The purpose of exercise is to feel. If you don't feel, it won't be as effective. You can only heal what you can feel. Use your imagination and visualization.

Dry Crying

Objective: Emotional detoxing prescription for lungs and grief

1. Open mouth, close anal sphincter, and take a wide stance. The thumb and forefinger are touching, roll shoulders back, leaning back. Imagine a tube between your mouth and perineum, breathe down to the perineum with mouth remaining open. Allow your breath to tremor and vibrate down the imaginary tube. Imagine the qi of the lungs pouring down the arms and into the Earth. Continue this for 15 minutes.
  2. After 15 minutes, ground out into the Earth by bending over and placing both hands on the ground.
  3. Client is recommended to journal afterward. Holding question of "what is the youngest I remember feeling this way"?

Modifications for back or general weakness: Use hands to support the back, or can use a chair or large physio-ball

Beating the Bag

Objective: Emotional detoxing prescription for liver and anger

1. Client will begin by sighing a HA sound for a few times.
  2. Take a wide stance. Using a wooden dowel (stick) and a pillow on a chair or bed (make sure pillow is a spare pillow not a sleeping pillow) Begin to beat the pillow with the wooden dowel shouting NO NO NO. Allow this to transition into another statement if this happens organically. Continue this for 15 minutes.
  3. Client is recommended to journal afterward. Holding question of "what is the youngest I remember feeling this way"?

Taken from: http://www.3treasureshealing.com/qigong_cancer_treatment.html

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 2

Hrmmm. Do you know where this is stemming from? More importantly is your anger JUST. What I mean by that is, were you traumatized to a certain extent that something is still living on within you? This is usually how other dysfunctional people INFECT other people to get what they want. I have experienced it myself, it is a common trait amongst individuals who are weak and conniving or who also traumatized themselves or have been highly betrayed some how.

If one is good at projecting energy or reading other people, you could possibly help them, if not, don't waste your time. Send whatever it is back to this person slowly, so they themselves can learn to help themselves and hopefully one day become enlightened to their very own thoughts that are creating darkness for THEM and OTHERS.

If you keep holding it in, it is only going to drive you even more mad. It has nothing to do with your energy type or who you are. I had fire energy even when I was a happy go lucky teen. I was in great shape and worked out every day. It was not until I became entangled in the issues of others did my energy become a problem around others. Many people develop vampiric agendas and traits. Some do it unknowingly, but are usually able to bounce back into equilibrium with the help of some one rather quickly, which is what healers usually do. Then there are those who knowingly leach off of others and do not care about anothers well being at all. These people are beyond scarred and traumatized, they are in a hell that is all their own and do not care. They feel as if life itself has betrayed them and their whole goal is to make every one else miserable all well seeming nice and innocent. They become so entrapped in such a complex it becomes normal for them to perceive life in such a manor. For these kind of people, you kick their ass some how and discipline them before they hurt others with their negligence, but you also better be ready to help this person if they decide to open up about their problems as well.

Now, in my opinion, whatever it is that is bothering you, express it in a healthy manor. If some one else did this to you, talk about it with that person and make it very well known that you want to kick their ass for making you so irritate. If this is your own indignation, you surely need a creative outlet that is going to help build self-esteem and self-worth. Don't bother with living a virtuess life until you have a sense of dignity and self-esteem, trust me, I have tried. The people who pissed you off in the first place are not going to care for virtue at all. They are the one's with the problem.

To me your 'issue' seems more emotional than it is energetic. Your going to have to work with the heart 'chakra' or whatever the new agers are calling it these days to find some kind of bliss and joy. If your surrounded by miserable people, you probably won't be able to do this mind you. If some one has a heart issue around you, that WILL take precedence over your cultivation until they are healed or dead. For some reason the heart works that way which is why I prefer the mind. :P

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

Try to take up sports or endurance sports. I love cycling. The other day, I did 80 miles in a bit over 5 hours.

Put that anger to the pedals and go fast. :)

I prefer fucking as the symptom cure ^_^

One is never angry when in control. One cannot control the world so anger is a natural emotion.

That'll say, the more one wants to control, the more anger.

• Like 3