Sign in to follow this  
Cerisier

Pranotthana : good forum or not?

Hello !

I'm Cerisier, in french it means "cherry" (the tree, because we have various words ;)) So i'm french and not really good for speaking english. I hope you will excuse me for my bad grammar !

I'm here because I live a weird energetics phenomena this last years. And in france we don't have lot of forums who speaking of energy.

There 3 years, I was a really sceptic person. One day i did of meditation "just for try". I began to feeling physically the energy on my body, like of "balls" localised in some places (back, buttock, knees...) Over time, it moved for follow a way inside me. The most part of time upwards, and all the night when i was relaxed.

I will pass the three last years because it's too long but for resume : Now I feel a hundred way and I feel the energy all the time (day and night). It's not annoying, but actually it's not pleasant too. I never need meditation, but when i'm relaxed and i breathe through the belly it's more strong.

During a long time I was thinking it was kundalini because it's the only concept of "spontaneous" energy to I found in france. But someone have speak to me about pranotthana and thats seems more be that.

So, my english is really not good (I'm speaking and I read with the help of a translator online) but I will like know if pranotthana, chakra, ect... are subjects who can be addressed on this forum because I really don't know things about tao (but i'm open to discoverd of course).

(stupid question: what means Bums? :blink: ).

Bums is a self derogatory term in this case regarding folks of too much leisure (lazy)

Its indicating a level of humility and self inspection.

Though most of us have jobs , responsibilities and some pride.

Hi there , welcome and , don't worry about the grammar.

Your english is good and I there are many in this community who are trying to figure out there experiences with meditation, kundalini and energetics.

I don't think 'Bum' in this context is bad, more an independent person- a little outside the main stream.

But everything is up for interpretation, of cause. In the end, you make up your own based on your experience.

And brokenenglish, svengelska (thats brokenenglish with a side dish of swedish) will be my choice of language.

Just to confuse you all a little more, here in the UK the word "Bum" is slang for your Bottom / Backside / Arse !!!

Believe those of an American pursuasion would say ASS !!!

(LOL)

Sign in to follow this