I saw a cop today again in the astral who stopped me. I was trying to climb a fence to get into some movie theater it seems. The entire dream made no sense. A bunch of random police cars and fire engines. I witnessed some kind of accident in the astral as well.

I saw a cop today again in the astral who stopped me. I was trying to climb a fence to get into some movie theater it seems. The entire dream made no sense. A bunch of random police cars and fire engines. I witnessed some kind of accident in the astral as well.

Incredible...!

I don't know if this is related, but sometimes I think negative entities have tampered with my television....sometimes i have seen people's eyes turn red, like fire red! It's freaky.

boundary breaking, illusion, chaos, forces of order..

Interesting interpretation. I'm not to sure what to say. These cops have become a common occurrence. If there are spiritual forces in the astral or dream scape, I have experienced plenty of different kinds in the last few years, even governmental ones. All who were some how seeking to hold their dominion in that moment. Whether this was a good or bad entity in my eyes. They all failed to understand that I all wanted to do was.. UNDERSTAND. The only being who understood this was HUGE and lifted me up with his hand in the sky. He was mighty, but very gentle. In His presence I felt sustained and understood. I did not feel imposed upon or restricted. I felt as a child would in the presence of loving parents, free and unconditionally loved. Every other being has been on pair with my own sense of being, all seeking to be liberated some how.

• Like 1

Incredible...!

Hey Seth, is that the saint of death in your avatar? I have seen her as well in my dream scapes. But she usually protrudes or seeks to inflict me some how. Tis peculiar.

I don't know if this is related, but sometimes I think negative entities have tampered with my television....sometimes i have seen people's eyes turn red, like fire red! It's freaky.

Your seeing a part of yourself. Accept it and move on.

A couple of weeks ago I was listening to a freind talk about how she thinks there is a spirit in her building which is a converted old hotel in the harbor where I live. It made sense to me that there might be because its such an old building and the area I live in has a dark history for the last couple of hundred years. In my experience with sensing spirits, it is not usually the spirit of an evolved or "happy" disposition. But I was suprised that I had never even slightly sensed one, even when I was living on her couch for a few weeks.

Just as I was thinking that, I saw what looked like 3 orbs, black and grey stuck togeather in a line drift by me in my periphreal vision. Id never seen orbs before, but have sensed "ghosts" on several occasions, and had mild interactions so to speak.

A few days later I was hanging out at her place. Me a guy and his girlfreind walked to the beach and had a conversation. The guy asked me if I have ever seen an orb so I told him about what I saw just a couple of days before. Some how we started talking about death and consciousness.

The next night the 29 year old guy died, and ever since then(July 3rd) I've been sensing the spirit of an old man lingering around the front of her apartment. Sitting on the porch Walking by the window out front but but when I look and focus, hes not there.

• Like 1

The next night the 29 year old guy died, and ever since then(July 3rd) I've been sensing the spirit of an old man lingering around the front of her apartment. Sitting on the porch Walking by the window out front but but when I look and focus, hes not there.

Was the 29 year old ill already? I hope he didn't leave his body and didn't know how to get back. Simply discussing these topics can automatically lead the consciousness towards spurts of realization and liberation at times. Liberation from death, so to speak.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 2

For me, the spurts of realization come not so much from the words or concepts but from the energy signature of the person communicating. I cant learn significantly with depth from certain energy signatures, no matter what they are presenting.

Do you find this?

Cat,

How is it that you are interpreting an energy signature?

Ok, just wondering. I didn't want to assume anything.

Thank you.

For me, the spurts of realization come not so much from the words or concepts but from the energy signature of the person communicating. I cant learn significantly with depth from certain energy signatures, no matter what they are presenting.

Do you find this?

Yes it's called transmission

Do you find this?

Depends. If I am open for such transmission. I do not like a lot of peoples energy to be honest. I don't enjoy nefariousness or inferiority most of the time. You can find these traits a lot on the internet. There is something to be said about churches and monasteries though. Heavenly Chi is nice and pleasant.

Should this thread be in the Hermetic Occult section?

It seems more General discussion to me...

Good question.

The OP is not particularly Hermetic but some of the discussion has been Western system orientated ... so I'm letting it stay here for now. In any case its an oldish thread and people know where to find it.