daoist

A tale of Daoist sexual interests

I discovered Daoism at 17 through stumbling upon Feng and English's beautiful book: http://www.amazon.com/Tao-Te-Ching-Lao-Tsu/dp/0307949303/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366665740&sr=8-1&keywords=feng+and+english+tao+te+ching

I've identified as Daoist ever since.

When I was younger, I married a woman who then swore we'd never have sex again, that she'd just been doing it to keep me interested. Eventually we settled into a sex about once a month scenario which usually consisted of me performing oral sex on her. If I ever got the chance to have intercourse, I lasted maybe a few seconds before ejaculating. I decided to learn how to last longer on those rare occasions I got to have intercourse.

I picked up a book on the subject which described a method whereby one would only partially ejaculate. I used this to some effect over the years. My techniques and knowledge changed and deepened over the years. I studied a little with Shantam Nityama and also attended some Deer Tribe workshops.

I am now nearing 55 and have the great fortune of a fantastic partner aged 41. Her prior experience after a mildly promiscuous period in college was a 20 year near sexless marriage with a man she could not trust.

We've been together something over a year and our intimacy and openness with each other started deep and has only increased. Her experience of orgasm has been primarily with a vibrator since the age of 13.

Recently, she decided to give up her resistance to loving me. She'd intended to live independently of a relationship after her marriage. She wasn't looking for anything like we've developed... nor was I. I'd identified as polyamorous since about age 21. But to be honest, I've been perfectly happy to be monogamous with her.

Once she decided to open past her resistance... things really started to change. She began to orgasm in a completely new (to her) way. She didn't even see them as orgasms. Though they seemed like orgasms to me, I'm not one to tell someone else their experience. But once she started ejaculating and undulating in full body orgasm, we both agreed that this is what had come to pass.

The other day, she told me with great difficulty, that she would marry me, were I to ask her. This seems to have been the last vestige of her resistance to our relationship. Things have been off the charts since then. Once before I had a long distance partner who was very sensitive to energy. We got to the point where we would orgasm from just touching our foreheads together saying goodbye at the airport. My current partner and I are very close to this space, but we live in the same town and spend the night together most nights.

I'll attempt to describe what's been happening the past few days. Moreso than even before... we're pretty much aroused constantly when in each other's presence. She's started to orgasm just from me standing near her and cycling energy. And when we go to bed, we're in a fairly constant energy exchange, her orgasming over an over regardless of what we're doing physically. Hugging, oral sex, intercourse, whatever. She says she feels heavy and full and close to orgasm all day and that it seems to positively influence her sphere of influence (she's a pre-school teacher).

Oh, and I meant to say that my own practice of ejaculation control had perhaps gone a bit too far by the time we met as I had difficulty even ejaculating by myself anymore. I've since worked through that blockage and can pretty much ejaculate when and if I want to. She does really enjoy it, so I probably ejaculate more than I should for a man my age, but ejaculation seems to be pretty irrelevant to anything anymore. It's merely a peak. My penis may spurt a few drops of cum, but doesn't really go soft and I can continue and repeat this process. Sometimes we go for hours, especially since her last shift. Last night we had sex when she came to bed around 11 and then started again at 4AM and went until the sun came up.

The power we're experiencing is almost frightening. Sometimes she thrashes so that I worry she'll brain us both, but overall, it feels very healthy and good. I do not feel drained or depleted, though I could use more sleep today. :-)

She announced that she was ready to learn about Daoist or Tantric sexuality at this stage, so I obtained the White Tigress books and also Mantak Chia's "MultiOrgasmic Couple". I haven't read Mantak Chia in decades, but I never liked his style before. All the counting seems counter-intuitive to me. I haven't gotten too far into the White Tigress books yet, but as others here have mentioned, I've approached them with a lot of skepticism. I'm trying to keep an open mind and give them a chance however.

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this. I guess I just wanted to share this experience and see if anyone has ideas or pointers or suggestions or can recommend reading material we may have missed.

• Like 5

Thanks for the writing, that's a very positive love-story! It's great to read of your mutual happiness, and I wish you the best.

Am I alone in harboring a deep suspicion of Taoist sexual techniques? Probably. Somehow I am thinking that something like the practice of Tai-chi is maybe a better place to learn about ch'i and human nature than a practice specific to sexual energies. I like the practice Jesus recommended in the Gospel of Thomas,

"...when

you make the male and the female into a single one,
so that the male will not be male and
the female (not) be female..."

the whole verse and my take on it, here.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing! :-)

Overall how much do you think has studying with Shantam Nityama a) had a positive impact on you and b )how accurate do you think his teachings are, judging from your current standpoint.

About that:

Oh, and I meant to say that my own practice of ejaculation control had perhaps gone a bit too far by the time we met as I had difficulty even ejaculating by myself anymore. I've since worked through that blockage and can pretty much ejaculate when and if I want to. She does really enjoy it, so I probably ejaculate more than I should for a man my age, but ejaculation seems to be pretty irrelevant to anything anymore. It's merely a peak. My penis may spurt a few drops of cum, but doesn't really go soft and I can continue and repeat this process. Sometimes we go for hours, especially since her last shift. Last night we had sex when she came to bed around 11 and then started again at 4AM and went until the sun came up.

The power we're experiencing is almost frightening. Sometimes she thrashes so that I worry she'll brain us both, but overall, it feels very healthy and good. I do not feel drained or depleted, though I could use more sleep today. :-)

There's a lot in this passage that I like. First of all, I think the whole focus on ejaculation vs. no ejaculation is really not worth tha hassle in many instances and I'm not sure whether it's really worth it bothering about it at all.

Also my personal view right now is, that there really is no reason to fear intensity. This is probably pure specualtion on my part, but I think I kinda know what you talk about when talking about experiencing a power that is almost frightening in its intensity and my judgement so far, is that this is a really good, beneficial thing. But I really want to stress here, that this is just my personal opinion. I do not claim any authority on this subject whatsoever and might totally be off track here.

And on a last note, I'm really not too fond of Mantak Chia's stuff. I don't think that it's bad per se, but in many instances problematic and unnecessarily complicated and constrained.

Edited by madMUHHH
  • Like 2

daoist, thats one heck of a life journey you are both embarked upon and I wish you every good fortune through it. With such incredible sensitivity to energy I would suggest a whle lot of earthing before anything else. I would suggest that your partner learn this earthing process first before moving into chi work anywhere else, its like a safety valve, as you no doubt know already. Mantak Chia has a book on female daoist sexuality too which I think could provide some foundation exercises. The next step is then up to you both about under whom you study.

May I ask what you both seek by learning more about toaist tantra? I think that knowing what your expectations are might help determine the direction you are heading. Good luck, you are lucky indeed to have found someone in love, please keep us informed of how things go on your journey.

That sounds awesome. I think you are on the right path. Keep researching and don't forget to believe in yourself from time to time. I think Taoist practices are great. You should understand the chemical imbalance stuff better though...When you stop cumming, you gain chi essence, which is really positivity. Keep researching subjects such as Karezza and non-ejaculatory sex and I am sure you will confirm for yourself that testosterone does increase when you stop coming and so does dopamine. Prolactin spikes can cause mood shifts and this leads to deeper depressions after a while. I am sure you have experienced this before, when you come and then suddenly lose interest in all sex stuff. Basically, we are made of chemicals, and if your chemicals are awry, then so are you. Don't ejaculate so much and you will feel bliss statesx10. Your energy wheels are amazing. Keep up the good work. Work her good! <wink, wink>

Um...please consider how you respond to an esteemed female Bum. Imagine this board with no females. It would be quite the sausage fest. Many thanks. -_-

That's just sexist. My post was no more flagrant than the original post. People can dislike me all you want – that is your choice, and you must pay the karma of your actions, by dwelling in your hate. I am simply being me. And you are simply being you. Judgers judge, haters hate. If you grew up in my shoes, you would be me too. I grew up in the school of hard knocks, no silver spoon in my mouth. Life made me the way I am, and I have learned to accept life, and myself, by becoming divine in all my excess, for to try to do otherwise would only result in self-hate, just as you hate me. It takes all kinds. You say to yourself that you want to be a lover of humanity? Then start loving instead of hating. Because really all you hate in the end is yourself, as what you see is just a reflection of your own perceptions. I can’t help you there, except to be real when you come to me and start complaining about who I am. I didn’t start this, you did. I simply finished the game by re-starting it. Ball is on your court now. Try to do better next time. You can’t beat me, because I am 100% honest with myself, and not afraid to die in misery and pain. You seek a way out of pain by trying to force me to become anhedonistic and to hide my true self, as if I should be ashamed that I am me. If you don’t like me, then don’t like me, but if you don’t like yourself (which is also me), then perhaps you should figure out why, instead of trying to place blame somewhere else. This is a forum for adults, not coddled school children. And you thought you knew what I meant, when I was actually trying to spread positivity. You don’t know or understand me at all, yet you judged me, so you basically made yourself look ridiculous.

This is not aimed at anyone in particular, just the haters. And please understand that I am upset, and that my feelings were hurt. Just because I am a male doesn't mean you can walk all over me. I am tired of people who think that that their way is the way everyone should adopt. If you want to label me, that is fine, but you are only going to create discord in the universe by trying to enforce double standards...saying that your way is more beautiful than mine and that I should be ashamed for who I am. I can't allow you to do this to me. Unacceptable. I am, simply, this way. please don't try to control me or shape me to make yourself feel better or superior. You will probably naysay all of what I am saying here, but this is how I perceive it. I am probably more woman than most woman are man. Think about what that means. Think about what it means to be balanced between Yin/Yang, male/female, Ida/Pingala, whatever way you want to put it. It means health. There are plenty of other posts in this board expressing in way more detail things of a sexual nature. If you want to start policing, I suggest you become a moderator and get to work, and then you can alienate a significant percentage of the board. If you aren't comfortable in yourself, with your own sexuality, there is something for you to work on right there - instead of trying to work on me - which is going to be fruitless, because you don't even know me. To judge someone without knowing them is folly.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Um...please consider how you respond to an esteemed female Bum. Imagine this board with no females. It would be quite the sausage fest. Many thanks. -_-

I like that ... sausage fest ... excellent ... don't apologise for it.

• Like 1

Hello Songstan, I did not mean to upset you. The second part of my comment was unnecessary. But I was making a point in the first part of my post in speaking up for females on this board who do not regularly (or at all) post here. Flippant comments may not disturb most, but I am especially sensitive when I see (or hear, behind the curtain in PMs) about women who don't feel comfortable posting on TTB.

So...I am admitting my own sensitivity and reaction in that post. Had I slept on it, I may not have even felt compelled to post it.

Best to you --

Well - it's also that I consider it a form of sociocultural discrimination, and even religious discrimination. I have worked hard to accept myself the way that I am, and when someone else comes along and says that I am unacceptable, it really gets my ire up. I have taken classes in the psychology of human sexuality, and also studied other cultures and what I am would be perfectly acceptable in many cultures, so therefore this is almost a form of both gender stereotyping and gender bias. I am not aiming my anger at you personally, just at the aggregated female cultural norms that exist in western type societies. As much as women say that they have been subsumed into a patriarchal society, they often fail to realize that men have also been subsumed into a matriarchal society, and that the battle of the sexes is ALWAYS a two-way street. I cannot afford to be misled anymore, as I am serious about my spirituality, and sexuality is intimately combined with spirituality in every way. To deny someone else their sacred beliefs is a form of heresy against wo/man, and also an extreme hypocrisy. I basically refuse to accept, as I have stated, and I am obviously not a lewd person as the term 'lewd' generally applies - I am simply far removed from social norms, and its important to have people like me (if you want to call it extremist) in order to balance nescient attitudes that have become ingrained in society due to gender socialization. Women aren't born being as women are, they are made that way by dominant trends. I personally do not like being programmed. I think I can do better than those who seek to program me. And please know RV, that I will never turn my back to you...I will always like you no matter what, so feel free to get down and dirty with me, and know that I will not be mean to you, except as mean = being directly honest...because that is the best way to maintain any form of relationship IMO. One of the few things I don't tolerate is intolerance, and of course this is the snake eating its own tail, but I am used to that.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

It was a sausage joke ... get over it.

I don't like those kind of comments personally - it's very stereotyping...I am not the one to say things like, "There is too much estrogen in the room for me," etc. To me those are passive aggressive forms of derogatory gender stereotypes. I am not, nor have I ever been some kind of frat boy mentality. I guess it simply is what it is.

Why I find it disrespectful is this: having studied evolutionary psychology, it has become very apparent to the educated that men and women are the way they are because Tao/Nature/evolution designed us this way because it was the best fit for the environment. To demean someone because of their Tao/nature is a form of disrespect for nature/Tao itself. Men are simply more hyper-sexualized because that is what best managed the species for fittest survival. If you are a woman, you simply do not know what it is like to have so much testosterone in the blood...it is not simply a matter of chemical levels, but is in fact a lifetime of said chemical levels shaping one's very brain (and nature). So when you poke fun at my nature, you are poking fun at the Tao of Songtsan and the Tao of men in general. Let's just say this is a hot button issue for me, as I have been the victim of gender discrimination far too often from well-meaning, but deluded men/women seeking to justify their own petty world views. I am sorry if this hurts anyone, but is my truth and I stand by it firm.

• Like 1

Also, there is this: I basically mirror everybody. If someone judges me, I judge them back without thinking about it. I reflect the energy that is sent out to me. It is my spiritual path, and I have been designed this way by shakti herself, as this is how she treats me. I am a mirror.

Your truth is your own, when we make judgements of higher and lower status or who is best to do what you become an idealist/ slash / mentalist. A taoist with mentalist and idealist concepts is typical. Equality only comes into being when there is inequality within a society.

There is no Tao of men, Tao is not gender specific or concerned with 1/2 of any polar complete manifestation. "Work her good" is a male dominating (in control) concept and should be rejected by any female that would read that. Instead of defending your self maybe try to to rid yourself of that energy and the concepts it develops.I am not judging you, you are not your societies problems, just try not to be apart of it,chemically, ideally or mentally verifying such uselessness, it is not you.

• Like 1

Your truth is your own, when we make judgements of higher and lower status or who is best to do what you become an idealist/ slash / mentalist. A taoist with mentalist and idealist concepts is typical. Equality only comes into being when there is inequality within a society.

There is no Tao of men, Tao is not gender specific or concerned with 1/2 of any polar complete manifestation. "Work her good" is a male dominating (in control) concept and should be rejected by any female that would read that. Instead of defending your self maybe try to to rid yourself of that energy and the concepts it develops.I am not judging you, you are not your societies problems, just try not to be apart of it,chemically, ideally or mentally verifying such uselessness, it is not you.

You are merely interpreting me from your own world view...Also, you contradict yourself in a hypocritical manner. By labeling (labeling = judging) me as possessing a 'male dominating..etc.' conceptual mind, you judge me as possessing a 'male dominating conceptual' mind, simply put. Unfortunately for you, this is incorrect. You don't know me, or what my intent was in writing what I wrote - you assume far too much about, knowing nothing. I will say it a thousand times, those who judge without knowing really judge themselves. I am not afraid to judge myself personally, so this does not bother me.

There is a Tao of men, there is a Tao of everything. Tao of physics, Tao of Jeet Kun Do, Tao of anything. Please refresh yourself.

So yes, you did judge me, by grouping me (categorizing = labeling) with 'male dominating, etc." and also you judged me as an idealist/mentalist. It is in fact almost impossible to have a conversation without judging. I suggest you study this.

I stand firm in my horse stance by what I said. So far no one has the wisdom to knock me from my stance. If anyone can, I promise you I will kiss your lotus feet.

this is the digital body to always have arguments, this the nature of forums, we are not going to "achieve" tao in the virtual world, nor is it the intent of said medium.

Edited by DiamonD
  • Like 3

this is the digital body to always have arguments, this the nature of forums, we are not going to "achieve" tao in the virtual world, nor is it the intent of said medium.

true!

I come here to burn up me ego...sometimes it works, sometimes I enflame it....I am waiting and desiring someone who can knock me off balance. My vanity, pride and arrogance are monumental, and I love them so. I am not even meditating lately, simply burning my brain in hot Yang chi. It is the fast way to gnosis, although many would disagree with me. I aim to send it downwards soon though....I will miss you guys when I do that, as I will disappear from the face of the earth.

ye this would be a sausage fest... when in Rome

To me it was a 'love of sexuality' fest, an honoring of that which was sacred to me, of which most things are. I embody the philosophy of radical love and acceptance. To you it was a sausage fest. The person you need to fix is yourself, as I am already balanced. I am sorry that this so offends people (not really).

I find it so interesting that one could make a comment about politics, religious wars, their motorcycle, or anything else, and that when someone makes a comment expressing their acceptance of both themselves and something they hold dear, others will come along and basically try to crap all over them, judging and ridiculing them for their mere beliefs, just because it it makes them uncomfortable, which indicates that they don't love that part of themselves...are ashamed of it perhaps. I wear my heart on my sleeve. It's a blessing and a curse. I am not here to make everyone become my best friend, I am here to be real.

Edited by Songtsan

I discovered Daoism at 17 through stumbling upon Feng and English's beautiful book: http://www.amazon.com/Tao-Te-Ching-Lao-Tsu/dp/0307949303/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366665740&sr=8-1&keywords=feng+and+english+tao+te+ching

I've identified as Daoist ever since.

When I was younger, I married a woman who then swore we'd never have sex again, that she'd just been doing it to keep me interested. Eventually we settled into a sex about once a month scenario which usually consisted of me performing oral sex on her. If I ever got the chance to have intercourse, I lasted maybe a few seconds before ejaculating. I decided to learn how to last longer on those rare occasions I got to have intercourse.

I picked up a book on the subject which described a method whereby one would only partially ejaculate. I used this to some effect over the years. My techniques and knowledge changed and deepened over the years. I studied a little with Shantam Nityama and also attended some Deer Tribe workshops.

I am now nearing 55 and have the great fortune of a fantastic partner aged 41. Her prior experience after a mildly promiscuous period in college was a 20 year near sexless marriage with a man she could not trust.

We've been together something over a year and our intimacy and openness with each other started deep and has only increased. Her experience of orgasm has been primarily with a vibrator since the age of 13.

Recently, she decided to give up her resistance to loving me. She'd intended to live independently of a relationship after her marriage. She wasn't looking for anything like we've developed... nor was I. I'd identified as polyamorous since about age 21. But to be honest, I've been perfectly happy to be monogamous with her.

Once she decided to open past her resistance... things really started to change. She began to orgasm in a completely new (to her) way. She didn't even see them as orgasms. Though they seemed like orgasms to me, I'm not one to tell someone else their experience. But once she started ejaculating and undulating in full body orgasm, we both agreed that this is what had come to pass.

The other day, she told me with great difficulty, that she would marry me, were I to ask her. This seems to have been the last vestige of her resistance to our relationship. Things have been off the charts since then. Once before I had a long distance partner who was very sensitive to energy. We got to the point where we would orgasm from just touching our foreheads together saying goodbye at the airport. My current partner and I are very close to this space, but we live in the same town and spend the night together most nights.

I'll attempt to describe what's been happening the past few days. Moreso than even before... we're pretty much aroused constantly when in each other's presence. She's started to orgasm just from me standing near her and cycling energy. And when we go to bed, we're in a fairly constant energy exchange, her orgasming over an over regardless of what we're doing physically. Hugging, oral sex, intercourse, whatever. She says she feels heavy and full and close to orgasm all day and that it seems to positively influence her sphere of influence (she's a pre-school teacher).

She announced that she was ready to learn about Daoist or Tantric sexuality at this stage, so I obtained the White Tigress books and also Mantak Chia's "MultiOrgasmic Couple". I haven't read Mantak Chia in decades, but I never liked his style before. All the counting seems counter-intuitive to me. I haven't gotten too far into the White Tigress books yet, but as others here have mentioned, I've approached them with a lot of skepticism. I'm trying to keep an open mind and give them a chance however.

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this. I guess I just wanted to share this experience and see if anyone has ideas or pointers or suggestions or can recommend reading material we may have missed.

So, what exactly do you attribute these "energetically-induced" orgasms to?

What did they teach you in Shantam Nityama's and your Deer Tribe workshops?

Shantam Nityama was a disciple of Tantric Master Osho for a few decades.. What is the thrust of his or their teachings, especially as it applies to his workshops?

The Indian master Osho says: 'If you are not in a hurry to finish the act, it by and by becomes less sexual and more spiritual. Sex organs also melt into each other. A deep silent communion happens between two body energies, and then you can remain for hours together. This togetherness moves deeper and deeper as time passes. But don't think. Remain with the moment deeply merged. It becomes an ecstasy, a samadhi, cosmic consciousness' (Osho: Book of Secrets, p. 468).

"The feeling of emptiness that is overtaking the whole Western mind is just because of sexual wastage."

“Sex has to be transformed – neither repressed nor indulged. And the only possible way to trans­form sex is to be sexual with deep meditative awareness”

“And if you become meditative, you will come to realize a new fact. That fact is that it is not sex that gives you bliss, it is not sex that gives you the ecstacy. Rather, it is a thoughtless state of the mind and total involvement in the act that gives you a blissful feeling.”

How does this philosophy relate to his hands-on "nitvana bodywork?" Is it basically "neutral" healing energy work that (according to his partner Sasha) often functions more orgasmically for women, but more cathartically, for men?

So, how is this bodywork taught to you? Do you have to practice some type of qigong to develop such ability over time, get a transmission or is it more of a latent skill that merely needs to be accessed through some technique?

And what's the Deer Tribe? A group that teaches the Deer Exercise?

that sounds very righteous and well meaning, yet you judge back hmmmmm

I already told you I was fine with judging others - I merely point out when they are judging me...yes, I have a feeling of righteous indignation. This isn't a war bewteen you and me really, or me and someone/anyone else, it is war between illusory mental constructs within each person. You can not possibly know what my intent is in anything I say; there is always what is called 'lost in translation,' which was and is the root of all this....so what you perceive is really you. You have a thought construct of who you think I am in your head, and your thought construct of 'I' is judging that other thought construct. You are basically judging your own mind fabrications, as I am. This is actually an important step to transcendence, believe it or not....

here is something for you to read, that may perhaps short circuit your mentality, should you grasp its fundamentals. I am not saying that I do totally, but should anyone be able to, I doubt they would have any complaints about me:

[sung in the ancient Bengali language one thousand years ago on the banks of the Ganges by the supreme Master Tilopa to his supreme disciple Naropa, translated into Tibetan and preserved in the mystic Land of Snows, translated in modern times into English by the scholar-practitioner Garma Ghang, and rendered into this free English expression for all contemporary seekers of truth by Lex Hixon, with great awe and joy, at Gang Jong Nam Gyal, a retreat in the Catskill Mountains, August, 1986.]

Mahamudra, the supremely royal way, is free from every word or sacred symbol, but for you alone, beloved Naropa, this wonderful song springs forth from Tilopa as spontaneous friendship that never ends.

The completely open nature of all dimensions and events is a rainbow always occurring yet never grasped. Thus the way of Mahamudra creates no closure. No strenuous mental effort can encounter this wide-open way but the effortless freedom of sheer awareness moves naturally along it.

As space is always freshly appearing and never completely filled, so the mind is without limits and ever-aware. Gazing with sheer awareness into sheer awareness, habitual, abstract structures melt and flow as the fruitful springtime of Buddhahood.

White clouds that drift through blue sky, changing shape constantly, have no root, no foundation, no dwelling place - nor do the changing patterns of thought that float through the sky of mind. When the formless expansive of awareness comes clearly into view, obsession with thought-forms ceases easily and naturally.

As within the openness of universal space shapes and colors are spontaneously forming, although space itself has no color or form, so within the expansive of awareness, realms, relations, and values are arising, although awareness itself has no positive or negative characteristics.

As the darkness of night, even were it to last one thousand years, could not conceal the light of the rising sun, so countless ages of conflict and suffering cannot conceal the innate radiance of Mind.

Though deep philosophers explain the transparent openness of all appearances as empty of permanent characteristics and completely indeterminable, this universal indefinability can itself never be defined.

Though enlightened sages report the nature of awareness as pure illumination, this limitless radiance cannot be contained within any language or sacred symbol. Though the very essence of Universal Mind is to be void of either subjects or objects, it tenderly embraces all life within its womb.

To realize this inexpressible Truth, do not manipulate mind or body but simply open into transparency with relaxed natural grace, intellect at ease in silence and limbs at rest in stillness like hollow bamboos. Neither breathing in nor breathing out with the breath of habitual thinking, allow the mind to be at peace in bright, clear wakefulness.

This is the vast royal wealth of Mahamudra drama that needs grasp no coin of any realm. Beloved Naropa, this treasure of Buddhahood belongs to you and to all sentient beings.

Obsessive use of methods and restraints and perennial study of scripture and philosophy will not bring forth this wonderful realization, this Truth which is natural to awareness, because the mind which desperately desires to reach another realm or level of experience inadvertently ignores the Basic Light that illuminates all experience.

The one who fabricates any division in consciousness betrays the for precious friendship of Mahamudra. Cease all activity that separates, abandon even the desire to be free from desires, and allow the thinking process to rise and fall smoothly as waves in the vast ocean.

The one who never dwells in abstraction and whose only principle is never to divide or separate upholds the trust of Mahamudra.

The one who abandons craving for authority and definition and never becomes one-sided in argument or understanding alone perceives the authentic meaning hidden in the ancient scriptures.

In the blissful embrace of Mahamudra all negative viewpoints and their instincts are burned without remainder like camphor. Through the open door of Mahamudra the deluded state of self-imprisonment is left behind forever. Mahamudra is the torch is supreme liberty shining forth through all conscious beings.

Those beings of awareness who try to ignore, reject, or grasp awareness inflict sorrow and confusion upon themselves and are therefore truly mad. To be awakened from this madness, cultivate the gracious friendship of a sublime royal sage of Mahamudra who may appear to the world as mad. When the limitless mind enters blessed companionship with limited Mind, indescribable freedom dawns instantly.

Selfish or limited motivations create the illusory sense of imprisonment and scatter seeds of further delusion. Even religious teaching can generate narrowness of vision. Trust only the teaching that is utterly vast and profound.

The noble way of Mahamudra never even engages in the drama of imprisonment and release.the sublime royal sage has absolutely no distractions because no war against distractions is ever declared.this way of nobility and gentleness alone, this perfect non-violence of thought and action, as the tray flip trace this path of all Buddha’s.to walk this all-embracing way is the bliss of Buddhahood.

Phenomena on every plane of being are constantly flowing and disappearing. Thus they are ever fresh, always new and inexhaustible. Like dreams without any solid substance, they can never become rigid or binding. The universe exists in a deep, elusive way that can never be grasped or frozen. Why feel obsessive desire or hatred for it and thereby create illusory bonds?

Renounce conventional, habitual worldviews. Go forth courageously to meditate in the true mountain wilderness of the wide-open Mahamudra. Transcend narrow bonds of kinship by embracing all living being as one family of consciousness. Remaining without any compulsion in this vast landscape of natural freedom- spontaneous, leisurely, generous, joyful - you will receive the crown of Mahamudra dressed in all sense of rank and attainment will quietly and entirely disappear.

Cut the root of the vine that checks the fruit tree and its clinging tendrils wither away entirely. Cut the root of the conventionally grasping mind and all sense of bondage and desperation dissolves.

The illumination from one oil lamp lights a room instantly, even if it has been dark for eons. Mind is boundless radiance. How can the slightest darkness remain in this realm of conventional perception? But one who clings to limited mental processes cannot awaken to the radiance of Mind itself.

Strenuously seeking the Truth through thought and discipline, one will never appreciate the unthinkable piece, simplicity, and bliss that abide at the source of thought and discipline. To uncover this fertile Ground of Consciousness cut directly through the roots of complexity with the sharp gaze of naked awareness, remaining entirely relaxed and sublimely content.

You need not expend great energy nor store up extensive spiritual power. Remain simply in the flow of pure awareness. Mahamudra neither accepts nor rejects any current of energy, interior or exterior.

Since the Ground Consciousness is never born into any realm of being, nothing can add to or subtract from it. Nothing can obstructed or stain it. When awareness is grounded here, all appearances a division and conflict disappear naturally into Original Truth. the twin emotions of anxiety and arrogance vanish into the void from which they came.

Supreme Knowing knows no separate subject or object. Supreme Action acts resourcefully without any array of instruments. Supreme Attainment attains the goal without past, present, or future.

The dedicated practitioner experiences the spiritual path as a turbulent mountain stream tumbling dangerously among boulders. When profound maturity is reached, the river flows gently and patiently with the sweep of the Holy Ganges. Emptying into the ocean of Mahamudra, the water becomes ever-expanding Light that pours into Great Clear Light without direction, destination, division or distinction.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 2

You are merely interpreting me from your own world view...Also, you contradict yourself in a hypocritical manner. By labeling (labeling = judging) me as possessing a 'male dominating..etc.' conceptual mind, you judge me as possessing a 'male dominating conceptual' mind, simply put. Unfortunately for you, this is incorrect. You don't know me, or what my intent was in writing what I wrote - you assume far too much about, knowing nothing. I will say it a thousand times, those who judge without knowing really judge themselves. I am not afraid to judge myself personally, so this does not bother me.

There is a Tao of men, there is a Tao of everything. Tao of physics, Tao of Jeet Kun Do, Tao of anything. Please refresh yourself.

So yes, you did judge me, by grouping me (categorizing = labeling) with 'male dominating, etc." and also you judged me as an idealist/mentalist. It is in fact almost impossible to have a conversation without judging. I suggest you study this.

I stand firm in my horse stance by what I said. So far no one has the wisdom to knock me from my stance. If anyone can, I promise you I will kiss your lotus feet.

I believe it was "work her good" When you fell off the horse

• Like 1

I believe it was "work her good" When you fell off the horse

to me it simply meant - give her pleasure, do a good job, enjoy sharing intimacy, etc. which is perfectly fine in my book. Takes all kinds. I am who I am, and you may judge me as you please. I enjoy myself, personally. I can't be everyone's ideal of perfection, not even my own. I am basically a little bit twisted, more so than most. I do not try to hide this. You can practice acceptance or reject me, and deal with the choice on your own. I personally had no intent to offend and did not think twice about what I posted - it was basically fine by me. I understand that not everyone is as carefree and open about life as me. I am the kind of guy who would sit in the cemetery covered in ashes, drinking out of a skull bowl.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1