Sign in to follow this  
DragonsNectar69k

Interesting Dream - Interpretation..

Woke up around 4 AM with a raging boner after seeing a brown/black lady in a bikini and a yellow snake on her shoulders. She had appeared on the computer tablet I seemed to be using. lol. It felt as if I was being empowered.

Not to sure if she was trying to help me, but after waking up and then going back to sleep making sure I didn't wet myself. I then had another dream. A very hateful dream concerning a relative of mine, a grudge I have been holding it seems. I grabbed a can of hair spray and a piece of mail. Ran to this kitchen, lit the paper on fire from the stove, (all of this I was thinking to do IN the dream :wacko: ) then ran back to my relative and attempted to burn him by using the hair spray can as a flame thrower... :closedeyes: It didn't seem to be working and I then decided to choke this relative and tell him why I was mad at him. I told him I was pissed at him for buying black magick candles and using them on his own family and then making up lies to hurt his own family. I was squeezing him soo hard that he ended up exploding and I then told my other relatives that I solved the problem...

My vision then changed to a strange multicolored bird in the sky by a tree, with multiple layers of different colored feathers. This bird pissed me off for some reason. I took my hands and shot an energy ball at it and said f*ck you. I then saw a bunch of surgeons working on my heart. It had a huge black gash in the middle of it, as if it was cut open. Probably why it hurts.

What is the best way of getting rid of hate, anger, and aggression? I've tried to practice restraint and not be a violent person, but when your subconscious goes into overdrive like this... I guess I need to express myself a bit more. I also saw two other black women before I woke up from my dream sequence. No idea who they were. Never seen them in my waking life. Were these voodoo goddesses or some thing? I also heard some one say that the snake turned white telepathically while I was still half asleep.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

I know it can be hard, but muster the ability within yourself to say a positive prayer for the people that you hate. This will dissolve the negative thought patterns.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

I have a different suggestion. Allow yourself to feel the way you do but don't act on it.

But I think there's also some argument to be made that feelings can escalate further and quicker to action than if you cut them off.

--opinion etc--

• Like 1

I think one of the most useful ways of working with a dream is to see everything and everybody in it as aspects of yourself. What particularly struck me reading through your dream was the beautiful image of the bird....

"strange multicolored bird in the sky by a tree, with multiple layers of different colored feathers"

What a beautiful image! And yet for some reason (might be worth doing a little more work into what the reason might be) you are mad at the bird and try to hurt it. And then the dream switches to a scene where surgeons are trying to repair your own gashed heart. Do you think the strange multicolored bird could be your own tender inner self? And if so, what happened to make you so angry with yourself? Can you find compassion for the "strange multicolored bird"?

Perhaps the source of some of your anger can be found in the earlier part of the dream. "I told him I was pissed at him for buying black magick candles and using them against his own family, and then making up lies to hurt his own family." Here again I suggest looking at all the characters as different aspects of yourself. So you are you, the man you are mad at is you, and your family as a whole is you. Seen this way, it boils down to betrayal of the self. A part of you has bought black candles to try to hurt another part of you.

Hope this doesn't sound too harsh. I don't mean it that way. We all have many different "parts," and it's super common that they don't all have the same agenda and point of view. If you can use the dream to open up a dialogue of sorts among the different characters perhaps everybody can have a chance to be heard and can come to a common understanding of how to proceed. I'm betting that if you can get your different inner aspects to treat each other with compassion, you're outer life will start to reflect this harmony as well.These are just my impressions. It's fun for me to think about dreams, but if these ideas don't resonate with you just let them go.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke

Woke up around 4 AM with a raging boner after seeing a brown/black lady in a bikini and a yellow snake on her shoulders. She had appeared on the computer tablet I seemed to be using. lol. It felt as if I was being empowered.

Not to sure if she was trying to help me, but after waking up and then going back to sleep making sure I didn't wet myself. I then had another dream. A very hateful dream concerning a relative of mine, a grudge I have been holding it seems. I grabbed a can of hair spray and a piece of mail. Ran to this kitchen, lit the paper on fire from the stove, (all of this I was thinking to do IN the dream :wacko: ) then ran back to my relative and attempted to burn him by using the hair spray can as a flame thrower... :closedeyes: It didn't seem to be working and I then decided to choke this relative and tell him why I was mad at him. I told him I was pissed at him for buying black magick candles and using them on his own family and then making up lies to hurt his own family. I was squeezing him soo hard that he ended up exploding and I then told my other relatives that I solved the problem...

My vision then changed to a strange multicolored bird in the sky by a tree, with multiple layers of different colored feathers. This bird pissed me off for some reason. I took my hands and shot an energy ball at it and said f*ck you. I then saw a bunch of surgeons working on my heart. It had a huge black gash in the middle of it, as if it was cut open. Probably why it hurts.

What is the best way of getting rid of hate, anger, and aggression? I've tried to practice restraint and not be a violent person, but when your subconscious goes into overdrive like this... I guess I need to express myself a bit more. I also saw two other black women before I woke up from my dream sequence. No idea who they were. Never seen them in my waking life. Were these voodoo goddesses or some thing? I also heard some one say that the snake turned white telepathically while I was still half asleep.

This was a lucid dream. I tend to astral project and go lucid almost every night. This is why I practice self-restraint and non-violence. I do not want to harm others spiritually, because I know what that is like first hand. It seemed I have killed my brother's entity. Which is something that should have been done a long time ago, but the people who he employed to help him only used him for his $ and he has been sick for a long time and resorted to black magick to empower himself. :glare:

When the presence of the snake in your dream is neutral or friendly, it suggests that you are dealing with fears or concerns with assurance. It is an indicator that healing is taking place. http://www.snakedreams.org/snake-dream.html

That healing being my heart and the treachery that was involved. Hence the surgery on my heart.

Talking to a snake suggests that you are engaged in a process of understanding higher knowledge about yourself and your world. It indicates that you are open to receiving information of a more mystical nature.

Realizing that the snake turned white after killing my brother's entity. A good sign in my opinion.

Dream Meaning #1: Yellow snake, symbol of the intellect and intuition

A yellow snake in a dream could represent the intellect and how you’re using it to sort through tricky situations. wisdom. Another meaning associated with yellow snakes in dreams is about your intuition, your inner light or guidance, opening to new insight and awareness. Yellow represents the color of the light of the spirit, of consciousness shining through. Dreaming of a yellow snake may be a call to step forward and use your intellect to resolve the a situation or issues in your waking life.

Dream Meaning #2: Betrayal and passivity in your life

Yellow snakes represent cowardice, betrayal. The dream could mean that someone is betraying you or that you are betraying your own ideals by acting a certain way in your waking life. The yellow snake dream is an invitation to grow your self-confidence and ability to deal with a situation that requires you to analyze and make decisions based on a clear vision.

After to listening to spirit for a while, it seems I was aroused/empowered sexually with primordial or energy of the opposite sex to kill my brother's entity since I have chosen to be celibate for over a year now. Some thing dark and bloody had exploded in the dream near him after I sprayed his auric field with fire and choked him out. Interesting to think about.

The bird that flew away after this happened was some one else's spirit animal who I believe did NOT have my best interest at heart nor did they care about my own cultivation or self-development. Which is why I told them to F OFF and if I had the chance I would have possibly killed the bird to finally make my point. I forgot to mention in the dream the bird flew off skreeching as if it was going to warn some one else, this is what I felt and thought in the dream. I am very aware in the lucid state. (It sort of looked like rainbow bird from pokemon.) My family fails to get along and is constantly seeking to influence one another. Some have resorted to magick and energy practices in secret to domineer and belittle others since they fail to agree and blame other's for their lives. :glare:

Whoever helped me on this site, thank you! ^_^ Choosing not to attack some one back due their negligence is quite the virtue and waiting to be empowered to help the enfeebled is quite the blessing.

Sign in to follow this