Sign in to follow this  
DK The Mage

Hi :)

[edit]

Greetings.

I'm only here looking for truth, and to avoid that which is not truth.
Perhaps I'll expound on my extreme dislike for those who preach false teachings and steal money from true seekers. So my secondary interest is to expose the frauds.
Other than that, happy progress to all and may Creation guide you to your full potential! :)

Edited by DK The Mage

"The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Now, seriously: Welcome and I have an advice to spare if you'd care to read it.

Truth is more often a subjective point of view than what we think it is. Hal0f-truths is the stuff of what we hold as reality is made of, and for each half-truth there's a thousand half truths hidden in them.

Absolute truth is out there somewhere, most of those who claim to have it aren't the kind of people I like to listen to. those who are content with knowing little yet seeking for more, are -in my book- the true wise men of the world.

• Like 2

Hey and welcome from another new bum. Hope you don't get carried away with exposing frauds and become a cynic.

If I can help others avoid the charlatans, and help them be more aware of the points to look out for in their search for a true master so they can become true initiates, and fulfill their desire to be one with The All, I'll do it.

If it means being a synic, or not being popular. Fine. But I know that there is a larger reality and I know it can be tested and verified subjectively for any one person who decides to put the hard work in. But as premature "initiates" many of us don't have the skill and knowledge to differentiate between the frauds and the true teachers. Unfortunately, this is - in my estimate - a close 90-99% of all "spiritual teaching" that is going on.

So, cynic? As in a general distrust in spiritual teachers. Absolutely. If a teacher is to purport to have certain abilities, skills, and knowledge, and a truth seeker were to approach him for an apprenticeship, I would think it odd if the student did not request proof of their knowledge, skills, and abilities. And I should think it even more odd if the "teacher" were to respond, "I don't need to prove myself to anyone." ... which is, unfortunately, something I've heard numerous times from purported teachers even after several years of working with them.

I hope that kinda answers that :)

How can you expose frauds if you are a student needing a teacher ?

Your views are already developed- even with 'false teachers' already.

With distrust comes the burden of teaching oneself , doesnt it?

And maybe you are doing well as it is.

Posting what your beliefs are, exposes them to challenge

challenge survived is validation isnt it?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this