Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

What are they listening to?

Okay so i love the WAYLT thread but i want to go one step further and write reviews of each others music.

Just give a listen to the previous song and write your opinion before sharing your music, and we'll get a chain going and in the process, get to know each other a lot better :D

I'll kick it off with something almost everyone knows.

• Like 1

Very somber and enjoyable intro for my breakfast this morning! n_n The harpsichord has always been one of my favorites. it's the stringy, high pitch, older cousin of the piano :D the high pitch sells it for me :P and string instruments for that matter :)

The song really hits me around 2:15 or so. like a conversation between souls. and a very dramatic conversation at that! :D
but thry change the topic at 4:00 or so. i hope their discussion was resolved, i got lost in the translation :lol: but they sound excited bt 4:45 :P

Something a little sillier in response, since it came to mind for... perhaps obvious reason, perhaps its just an inside joke between me myself and I :P

I can play the "primary hand" on my yamaha n_~ sounds funny to grunge beats :P

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

i -want- to post in this thread, but i am extremely sensitive to people disliking the music i listen to. if someone doesn't feel the same way about it, i get super self conscious and it diminishes the buzz i feel from the music :/

good thread though :)

Aw c'mon Flo. just post that shiet. Here's a peek on some of my current favorites:

Thievery Corporation:

Justice:

Manu Chao:

The Mountain Goats:

Acid Washed:

Deadmau5:

Mos Def:

Kavinsky:

Since you didn't post any song I'm going to throw in some Rameau with a harpsichord

• Like 1

okay that first one sounds about 60-75% like The Inspector Gadget theme :lol:

Im not adding music yet, cuz i was hoping more people would comment on each other's music. i cant be the only one! :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

okay that first one sounds about 60-75% like The Inspector Gadget theme :lol:

LOL you're right.

from Birmingham UK, come pomp rock legends - MAGNUM:-

Hope you enJoy :D

Namaste,

gentlewind