Sign in to follow this  
soaring crane

The trunk of my tree

This is a photo of Prof. Cong, practicing in Germany:

cong2.jpg

He was in his mid eighties when this was taken and unfortunately, he's been missing in China now for a number of years. He had political troubles and religious troubles and nobody knows what happened to him.

I have an impromptu video of him practicing Fanhuangong, which I doubt anyone outside of his circle will recognize, but I think many would find very interesting. I'd like to post it for this group but don't want to use Youtube or anything with too much public exposure. Any suggestions?

Edited by soaring crane

I have an impromptu video of him practicing Fanhuangong, which I doubt anyone outside of his circle will recognize, but I think many would find very interesting. I'd like to post it for this group but don't want to use Youtube or anything with too much public exposure. Any suggestions?

You can still post it on YouTube but don't name it in any meaningful way and don't use keywords that people would search for. This way no one will find it if they search for it.

You can still post it on YouTube but don't name it in any meaningful way and don't use keywords that people would search for. This way no one will find it if they search for it.

Oh, that's a good idea, thank you. I've never posted anything on youtube yet. The video is pretty long. Right now it's one long mpeg that somebody made from teh original vhs tape. Unfortunately he loat the audio track when he made it but there wasn't really anything special on it in that regard anyway. I have to first edit it into segments. Fanhuangong has 8 main figures plus he does a self-massage and some spleen-walking at the end.

Actually, first I have to get it back the guy I loaned it to... Sometime this week.

Sign in to follow this