"Arabesque" patsies "sought" by FBl:

suspect-1-and-suspect-2-high-res-jpg_213

66338e54-c0db-4ed0-bf11-01e658872365_sus

But, why are they not looking for THESE guys? With earpieces and a backpack that actually seems to match the expIoded one?

5uhkqu.jpgI1hiHK1.jpg

punisher.jpg

1366284427802.jpg

• Like 2

Wasn't there a bomb drill at the same time as the London bombings as well?

25045ls.jpg

As Alex said - the "live drills" allow the gov special ops "C.Y.A. plausible deniability" to actively plan, ramp up, convene and stage all these false flag events.

25au1y0.jpg21n16jq.jpg

large-8.jpg

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Seriously man this is a place of solace and peace for many people, this sort of government is out to get you stuff is for the unbalanced. The truth is the people of Craft and their founder Chris Kyle are heroes who have sacrificed a great deal for this country. Anyone could shop online and purchase some tan boots and bdus and get a couple shirts with the punisher skull or even actual Craft shirts. Police hire people like this for security consulting quite often. I think it's too bad that we assume they were there to do no good. If anything there may have been intel that an attack might occur, however as with anything else, without hard evidence they couldn't simply say lets cancel the marathon.

Craft is comprised almost entirely of former Navy SEAL's, these people do not murder Americans. The type of hell they go through just for their right to protect America is legendary. Terrorists are getting smarter they even make us attack ourselves now.

• Like 1

Whoever they were, they need to be investigated, OBVIOUSLY. Big backpacks, same time, same place, same equipment. Who were they, why did they have those backpacks, what was in that guys hand, and why were they even there to begin with? This is clear and blatant evidence. It cannot be ignored, like the warnings to congress before 9/11.

• Like 4

us attacking ourselves is not such a recent development

our govt attacking us is not new either.

for some local geographies, like central appalachia, we have been under govt attack

at least a century, but i digress.

it is always a tragedy, whenever and whereever it happens.

almost always it is innocent folks who end up suffering the worse

• Like 3

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

lots of pictures about the incident.

Nice crowdsource!

Whoever they were, they need to be investigated, OBVIOUSLY. Big backpacks, same time, same place, same equipment. Who were they, why did they have those backpacks, what was in that guys hand, and why were they even there to begin with? This is clear and blatant evidence. It cannot be ignored, like the warnings to congress before 9/11.

Was definitely worth investigating...although it could be a false alarm since this photo shows that dude with his backpack still on AFTER the blast...

9vGr70O.jpg

So, it's likely that "Craft" was somehow already right there waiting at the scene (yet escaped the blast), but in an indeterminate role and certainly not definitely directly implicated now. But, were they possibly there as a "clean-up & cover-up" crew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWUB4MCLsHg

And the similarity of the backpack is still intriguing... Again, all still worth investigating further..

uxAh4wwh.jpg

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

we are wasting time and effort discussing and/or arguing these points. when we could jsut as well be growing food and training in martial arts so that IF BY GOD IF this is true, we just wait for the enemy to come to us and defeat them by standing our ground, or we die protecting our sacred rights, but talking about it isnt going to amount up to camel piss.

we are wasting time and effort discussing and/or arguing these points. when we could jsut as well be growing food and training in martial arts so that IF BY GOD IF this is true, we just wait for the enemy to come to us and defeat them by standing our ground, or we die protecting our sacred rights, but talking about it isnt going to amount up to camel piss.

I agree but also camel piss makes good shampoo - I read somewhere.

1. FK cosmetics (with camel urine) - Improbable Research » Blog Archive
    www.improbable.com/2011/05/23/fk-cosmetics/
    May 23, 2011 – The professor's website explains the products' functionality : FK shampoo, for example: “… contains the effective ingredients of Camel Urine ...
  2. Farsideology: Muhammad: Camel Urine is good medicine - WikiIslam
    wikiislam.net/.../Farsideology:_Muhammad:_Camel_Urine_is_...
    Nov 18, 2010 – Similarly, camel dung can be used for fuel, and urine as a shampoo. When rubbed on the skin, camel urine can also provide protection against ...
  3. Camel Urine: Drink Up and Bon Appétit! | Walid Shoebat
    shoebat.com/2012/04/.../camel-urine-drink-up-and-bon-appeti...

Apr 17, 2012 – In the Arab world, Camel Urine products are going viral.. It's a solution for cancer, hair loss, cosmetics… even camel urine shampoo, in capsule ...

Don't mean to derail the thread but .... hey maybe there's something to it.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

Seriously man this is a place of solace and peace for many people, this sort of government is out to get you stuff is for the unbalanced. The truth is the people of Craft and their founder Chris Kyle are heroes who have sacrificed a great deal for this country. Anyone could shop online and purchase some tan boots and bdus and get a couple shirts with the punisher skull or even actual Craft shirts. Police hire people like this for security consulting quite often. I think it's too bad that we assume they were there to do no good. If anything there may have been intel that an attack might occur, however as with anything else, without hard evidence they couldn't simply say lets cancel the marathon.

Craft is comprised almost entirely of former Navy SEAL's, these people do not murder Americans. The type of hell they go through just for their right to protect America is legendary. Terrorists are getting smarter they even make us attack ourselves now.

I'm just going to be blunt. I don't consider government, police, FBI, or Navy SEALS to be anyone to be trusted. To me that is the intelligent, and balanced viewpoint to have.

Apparently though it's a law of the Universe that "these people don't kill Americans" :/

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

I'm just going to be blunt. I don't consider government, police, FBI, or Navy SEALS to be anyone to be trusted. To me that is the intelligent, and balanced viewpoint to have.

Apparently though it's a law of th euniverse that "these people don't kill Americans" :/

Organizations in general are easily corrupted. they are macro bodies to our own bodies; cells to our bodies are our bodies to organizations.

Organizations, or corporations, are essentially a different dimension of animal.

The problem we have is humans are reprogrammable, but typically programmed to fear and resist reprogramming.

Deprogram humans to let go of large organizations, corporations, nations, and religions in order to slay the beast.

In order to convince people to let go of their host, you have to first teach them to survive without their host.

Teach the people to survive as individuals, and the governments will all fall down.

• Like 2

I spend a lot of time training martial arts.

To me the perfect life right now would be about 60% of my time spent training martial arts, 40% of my time picking up girls.

I find more and more, the conspiracy behind, and the truth behind these terrible events is coming out so much more quickly, people are paying more attention, and the truth is being seen more.

With 9/11 for years you were never sure if it was a staged false flag or not, and I think that's because the information came out much slower, so you were always investigating things after the fact. Same thing for JFK, and all the other ones. You could be forgiven in thinking "oh, those conspiracy guys are just looking at things in retrospect" so you never really knew. Now that the truth is coming out live as it happens, and even before the government can get out their "official" version of what happened, they are having to play catch up to keep people fooled, and the game is changing. Well, hopefully. We will see what the government's next move is.

• Like 3

sorry but really... this isnt the place to bring that stuff up.

As present of a problem as it may be, we must not let it penetrate our hearts. Keeping TTB in our hearts, we'll only let more pain in with this crap.

And it is crap. true or false, fact or fiction, it is utterly shitty. so let's jsut flush this out of the bums' haven, our place so safely removed from the mediated violence and treachery.

I agree in a way with you that completely removing yourself from bullshit, can be the way to go. I certainly do this to an extant with my mind and my viewpoint.

There's also something to be said for seeing the bullshit. One of the reasons people are so much more accepting of wars nowadays, is because it's a policy that the media doesn't show dead bodies of dead soldiers. They used to show it to the public, like in the Vietnam era. They want you to be removed from those types of images. Just go about your life, Iraq and Afghanistan don't need to even exist in your mind. Watch Jersey Shore. Get drunk. See, using our intellects, and being aware of the world is also important and can be useful.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 2