Jetsun

Anyone been to see Mother Meera?

I have met two different people now who went to see Mother Meera for a blessing and both say that they were deeply impacted by the experience, one of whom said that it was a catalyst to completely change his life where he began to train as a psychotherapist to try to serve and help humanity, and the other says that she believes that she is a divine being. Mother Meera travels for much of the year and gives darshan for free where you simply look into her eyes for a short time, this is an explanation of how it works:

04.jpg

Question: When we have your darshan we do pranam (bow down) in front of you and you take our heads between your hands, what are you doing?

Mother Meera: On the back of the human being is a white line that runs from the toes to the head. In fact, two lines start from the toes, rise along the legs, join at the base of the spine and then become a single line reaching to the top of the head. This line is thinner than a hair, and has some knots in it here and there, which divine personalities help to undo. It is very delicate work and great care has to be taken to undo the knots, as there is danger for your life if the thread is broken. When I hold your head I am untying these knots. I am also removing other obstacles to your sadhana, practice.

Question: When we have done pranam, we look into your eyes in silence (darshan). What are you doing?

Mother Meera: I am looking into every corner of your being. I am looking at everything within you to see where I can help, where I can give healing and power. At the same time, I am giving Light to every part of your being. I am opening every part of yourself to Light. When you are open you will feel and see this clearly.

I am thinking of going to see her at some point, has anyone here been to her darshan and willing to share their experiences?

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 6

The Divine Mother has always been worshipped as the sustaining soul and force of the universe. Although some of the faces she wears are well known - Kali, the Virgin Mary, Isis, for example - many of Her embodied forms have chosen to work quietly in the world. In turbulent times such as these, several incarnations of the Divine Mother move among us, each with Her particular task of healing or protection, or transformation. One of the most widely revered and loved of these Avatars of the Divine Mother is Mother Meera

http://www.saieditor.com/stars/meera.html

The consciousness of mankind is being prepared for great leaps and discoveries in a gentle way wherever possible. ... God is giving man a great chance. Many divine persons are here. We are showing man a way out; we are offering him the divine Light, the divine Knowledge. We are bringing down into the consciousness of the Earth the divine Consciousness. Now man must choose. Man is free; God will not force his children to do anything. He wants their free love. Mercy and love are always there.

Nothing can and nothing will interfere with my work. If the whole world came to me, my work would not be interrupted or deflected for a moment. I am working on all planes. I am working everywhere. This Earth is only one of the planes where I am working. How could anything disturb my work?

Great changes take time. They have to be worked for, aspired [to]. Man has to do a great labor; God will not do everything. When people become conscious of the presence of the Light, the transformation can go faster. It is working anyway, but few people are conscious. More will be conscious soon, many more, and then the work can be done with greater efficiency. But, in the meantime, enjoy the Light. It is here; let it change you. The transformation will come in its own time. ... It will take time and go slowly. Its foundations have to be made firm.

Nothing must be avoided. Those who love me will work with everything in the world all the darkness and all the difficulties. Do people imagine I do not work, or that the realized man does not work? Divine work is the hardest work, and it is without end. I am asking people to take on the whole difficulty of matter and of reality. I have come in a body to show this is possible ... I have not come only to be a refuge; I have also come to give joy and strength necessary for change. - MM

• Like 2

I have been some years ago , it was OK to expirience , she has some power . Didnt expirience any miracle or amazing earth shaterring healing .

Dont think I will go again , becouse this is not my thing/ did not feel real connection to her or teaching and the cues are really loooooooong :closedeyes::D .

• Like 1

mYTHISmAKER and I saw her many years ago. No big bang

It is different for everyone.

Light one candle in a cave and wow so bright

as more and more candles are lit the less obvious the added light.

Go if you can

It is possible to visualize all the divine qualities of what you think a Divine Mother possess, and then consciously allow these qualities to suffuse your being, like the scent of well-made incense permeating space. This is best done during your meditative or quiet time, and then, as you slowly reintegrate back into mundane activity, be consciously aware that you are carrying and giving the same divine qualities to other beings, from all the realms. This generates great compassionate energy, and is good for the soul. In time, these divine qualities will overtake unwanted tendencies, and will transform you from within. Its a really cool way to practice, similar to Vajrayana deity visualization practices.

In fact, now is a good time to begin the visualization, while you are feeling inspired by Mother Meera. For me, i get a lot of bliss-like sensations in the heart area whenever i go into the energetic presence of Sri Anandamayi Ma. When i was starting out on the spiritual road years ago, she was my biggest inspiration. I was so loved on the astral plane. hehe....

• Like 3

Signed up and planned out a trip for the last tour, but it was unexpectedly cancelled. :(

Just got email today for the new tour dates. Not sure if they will happen but here they are:

San Francisco, CA Tues – Wed, January 21 – 22 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

Honolulu, HI Fri – Sat, January 24 – 25 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

Los Angeles, CA Mon - Tues, January 27 – 28 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

San Diego, CA Wed, January 29 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

Austin, TX Fri – Sat, January 31 – February 1 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

Tampa, FL Mon, February 3 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

Fort Lauderdale, FL Tues, February 4 – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm

• Like 4

You may not like this answer warning. Nope, I was at one time fascinated, but no longer, bladidiblah seeking outside myself for the latest mother guru peak energy experience really doesn't do that much for anyone in the long run. The work is here and now, the power is within, Ive made a practice to stop handing it out to strangers called gurus and DO the work. Shoot the guru in the head, if you love them, Gee, You are You and ''a disciple is just an a*hole looking for a human being to attach itself to.'' -Robert Anton Wilson

Edited by Xienkula1

You may not like this answer warning. Nope, I was at one time fascinated, but no longer, bladidiblah seeking outside myself for the latest mother guru peak energy experience really doesn't do that much for anyone in the long run. The work is here and now, the power is within, Ive made a practice to stop handing it out to strangers called gurus and DO the work. Shoot the guru in the head, if you love them, Gee, You are You and ''a disciple is just an a*hole looking for a human being to attach itself to.'' -Robert Anton Wilson

She doesn't play the role of guru, not in the traditional sense anyway. She touches your head for a few seconds then you look in her eyes, that's it! There is certainly a limit to what this can achieve in your life, such a brief thirty second experience won't completely change all your deeply fixed patterns and habits built up over a lifetime, but certain particular individuals do have the power to help.

• Like 1

Many years ago, I had an experience around a 'guru' (i use that word 'guru' very loosely).

When it happened, I thought to myself "WTF, How did he do that ?"

He replied verbally "I didn't do anything, it was YOU that did it all"

And the Lesson is:- "Don't think out aloud in the presence of a 'guru', he could be listening" :ph34r:

Blessings to you all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1