Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

Btw according to my limited knowledge of native Indonesian schools... The real power lies behind the spiritual practices rather than from the qi/prana cultivation.

Indonesian spiritual practices that involve spirits are real and can be dangerous.

They can perform features like what advanced qi practitioners do, like telekinetics etc. And can be accomplished in an extremely very short period of time when compared to qi cultivation, because they involve spirits.

The characteristics are :

- Performing initiation rituals. like bathing with flowered water, fasting, etc

- Giving offerings to spirits.

- Using empowered items, like rings, charms, etc that are linked to the power of spirits.

- The power from the same source can be implemented to several people or items, but it can also crash when it is implemented into "too many users".

- Faith is emphasized ( you must believe for these things to really reveal their power, in qi cultivating practices you don't have to believe you just need to be neutral and open mind).

But there are also limitations like :

- Your opponents must be in certain states of mind (full of hatred /anger).

- The aura of the surroundings.

- The belief system of opponents and people around.

- There are also types of power that can only operate in certain geographic areas only.

- You can't overuse it, ( I think qi is also like this, just the way to replenish it is different)

However this is my own personal opinion. You should validate yourself.

But for qi cultivation to generate power I think the fact is it's a long and hard journey and the methods are very specific (It's almost impossible to figure out by yourself in our limited lifespans, as it is built from generation to generation and using the previous generation knowledge as the foundation, just like our current science and technology).

But I'll just stick to it, because in my opinion dealing with spirits you don't really know can be dangerous :)

• Like 2

WOW GOOD POST!! I KNEW IT THAT TRIDAYA USED THEM SPIRITS LOL!!

ALL SHOULD READ THE ABOVE - BEWARE WHEN BUYING ANY "ATTUNEMENTS" OR "TRANSMISSIONS"

WORK ON YOUR OWN PRE BIRTH ESSENCE AND CREATE UR OWN GOLDEN PILL

• Like 3

WOW GOOD POST!! I KNEW IT THAT TRIDAYA USED THEM SPIRITS LOL!!

ALL SHOULD READ THE ABOVE - BEWARE WHEN BUYING ANY "ATTUNEMENTS" OR "TRANSMISSIONS"

WORK ON YOUR OWN PRE BIRTH ESSENCE AND CREATE UR OWN GOLDEN PILL

Tridaya is worth the money just for the seated breathing meds and the vibronic power.

You don't have to get an initiation.

• Like 2

Yall will have to w8 till I get home 12am eastern.

Then I will copy and paste.

And of course ima be vague why go into detail about each level when yall not going to hers the advice.

I will give the exact technique. That I ascended with.

Yes it is a power trip for every human being you have 3 choices

MASTER YOUR SELF.

MASTER OTHERS.

OTHERS MASTER YOU.

I WISH U GUYS would quit acting like you dnt fare for power or u just wanna heal there, ur lieing to your self.

Tridaya is inner power, similar to mo pai.

Lookin forward to your techniques

• Like 1

The real event of police trying to catch a person who used "ilmu kebal".

According to the tv news presenter, the police has shot around 107 bullets (perhaps rubber bullets) and still unable to catch the guy.

But there are events when the guy avoided the attack, they were when the attackers throw stones or woods at him.

The police eventually catch him when they found out that he wore a magical ring. A sniper then shot the guy's finger and finish the drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8IrXF4P9Q

Edited by TaoIsTruth
  • Like 3

According to the tv news presenter, the police has shot around 107 bullets (perhaps rubber bullets) and still unable to catch the guy.

But there are events when the guy avoided the attack, they were when the attackers throw stones or woods at him.

The police eventually catch him when they found out that he wore a magical ring. A sniper then shot the guy's finger and finish the drama.

Phew, glad they were able to bring down the mighty Sauron!

Edited by Ish
  • Like 2

you will find from this that it is alot easier than one might imagin to break free the dantien. for those who practice martial arts, use your energy with your strikes this will start the breaking free process. but you must use all your limbs arms and legs. the more you practice the more free the dantien will become untill completley free. and for the others who do not practice martial arts stand and focus all your energy to one limb or the other untill all your energy can move into that limb. but you must practice with all your limbs. and the meditation way is to sit focus on the dantien and use you (will/mind) to move the dantien in the direction of the limbs. if you are a martial artist like myself and have practiced chi kung, or neikung you may find that your dantien may already be loose.

• Like 1

Btw according to my limited knowledge of native Indonesian schools... The real power lies behind the spiritual practices rather than from the qi/prana cultivation.

Indonesian spiritual practices that involve spirits are real and can be dangerous.

They can perform features like what advanced qi practitioners do, like telekinetics etc. And can be accomplished in an extremely very short period of time when compared to qi cultivation, because they involve spirits.

The characteristics are :

- Performing initiation rituals. like bathing with flowered water, fasting, etc

- Giving offerings to spirits.

- Using empowered items, like rings, charms, etc that are linked to the power of spirits.

- The power from the same source can be implemented to several people or items, but it can also crash when it is implemented into "too many users".

- Faith is emphasized ( you must believe for these things to really reveal their power, in qi cultivating practices you don't have to believe you just need to be neutral and open mind).

But there are also limitations like :

- Your opponents must be in certain states of mind (full of hatred /anger).

- The aura of the surroundings.

- The belief system of opponents and people around.

- There are also types of power that can only operate in certain geographic areas only.

- You can't overuse it, ( I think qi is also like this, just the way to replenish it is different)

However this is my own personal opinion. You should validate yourself.

But for qi cultivation to generate power I think the fact is it's a long and hard journey and the methods are very specific (It's almost impossible to figure out by yourself in our limited lifespans, as it is built from generation to generation and using the previous generation knowledge as the foundation, just like our current science and technology).

But I'll just stick to it, because in my opinion dealing with spirits you don't really know can be dangerous :)

dude, i havent heard a indonesian person advance. chang is Chinese , shifu yang is chinese.

....i wonder whats the correlation, im not saying that indo's cant, cuz i think a few have, i just dont got proof.

but seems race and DNA has to do with it ..... well jim thinks so, as being a proud western level 3 progressing faster then his mates, but it took him like 20 years...

if he would of start young like 15 instead of 30-40 , i bet jim would be atleast level 27.

Lookin forward to your techniques

updated*

Level 3

“Level Three is very difficult to pass. It requires at least three

continuous hours of training a day, perhaps more.”

“In Level Three we make the dantien mobile. We can make it move, in other words

Level three, dan tien is forced to move around and gets cut off from its place

When we are finished with Level Three, we send

our yang down to the hui yin. There it gathers as much yin as we

have sent down yang. After a time, maybe even months or years, yin

and yang rise together.....

(this part Heed, after you cut , yin & yang Rises on their own, one day you will be doing the same practice as always, but a force called Source Qi/magical Qi will rise up)

YOU MUST NOT PANIC WHEN THIS HAPPENS. REMEMBER WHAT YOUR INTENTION IS AND FOCUS ALL THE PAIN POWER AND LIFE FORCE TO DANTIEN AND COMPRESS.

“The white circle is the yang, the black the yin. They float around

inside the body, and the pain is incredible, constant, unbelievable.

Only if you have the discipline to ignore it can you control them

and put their power inside your dantien. At that point, they become

squeezed together and take this shape, like the t’ai chi symbol"

level 3

the practitioner begins to cut the “cords” that hold the Dantien in place. The successful student is than able to free his dantien from its immobile state and move it at will. This phenomenon can be felt by the casual observer who places their hand over the practitioner’s abdomen. From what I’m told it feels like a hard ball inside the abdominal region that moves independently. Once the practitioner has done this he moves the now mobile Dantien down to the energy center located at the perineum (hui yin), thus beginning the process of permanently fusing yin and yang. The force generated by this coupling is explosive and can result in instant death, from what I understand. The power generated is on a par with actual lightning, thus the phrasing “thunder path.”

WHEN STARTING THIS YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE FEEL YOUR DANTIEN TO TELL YOU WHAT IT IS DOING. CUZ ALL YOUR FOCUS WILL BE STRAINED .

Exercise

SHOULDERS DOWN, CROWN UP, BACK STRAIGHT.

THUMBS BENT AND POINTING TOWARD LAO POINT IN HAND.

In level 3 you have to be sitting ON EARTH ,

DEFLATE CHEST, AND LUNGS, squeeze hui yin and anus as hard as possible , reverse breath pulling in dantien/navel to your spine. Hold the breath, send any and all air in your lungs down the spin to the root chakra/ hui yin and push with hard force like you are pooping.

with one hand at the BOTTOM OF DANTIEN cupped upwards and the other hand

(PALM FACEING HEART) beginning to push your hand forward rotating the palm to face your direction of view, fingers pointed up. LIKE YOUR PUSHING A CAR WITH ONE HAND.

MIND FOCUS ON THE BALL IN YOUR STOMACH ,

INTENTION IS FROM THE HEART, HAND MOVES ARMS LENGTH ON THE HORIZEN OF HEART.

IF YOUR 2A OR MORE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Pull back with the same strength. Do many reps while holding the breath.

Repeat with reversing the hands.

then repeat pushing sideways. then alternate hands.

Then push backwards. then alternate.

when you pull back your palm should be facing down with open palms but still keeping your thumb and finger closed. you pull back like you are rowing with one hand hard without closing the fist using all your strength. your chest arms and stomach should be very tense.

you actually are breathing into the chest as you do this with contracting the stomach muscles.

SORRY PPL I DONT REMEBER WHICH PART YOU BREATH ON, CUZ I HAD SOME ONE WITH ME TO FEEL MY DANTIEN, SO I USE THE BASIC'S HERE AND FOLLOWED WHAT MY BODY HAD TO DO TO BREAK THE LAST 2 CORDS, SOME BEING EASYER THEN OTHERS, AND YOU WILL FEEL THE CUT.

The idea is to move the condense ball of chi across your belly, first from the front to the right around the waist then to the kidneys. Also it should eventually go to the left as well as from the dantien to the mingmen. The lower back to the dantien is the last cord you have to sever to meet yin with yang.

FROM ANOTHER SOURCE -

this level also

uses a shoulder width stance with the arms in the downward position as the 1st level. now as you breath inward

raise the arms up and diagonal until the arms are extended completely and the fingers are pointing up and outward.

expanding. as you exhale compress and bring the arms down shifting the energy downward and through the feet.

compress energy 1 out of every 10 full breathes, and practice this 50 times a day with 5 full compresions.

the mind should direct the energy downward and you should be firmly grounded upon transference of energy

AS FOR BLEED FROM THE PENIS AFTER COMPLETING AS QUOTED FROM DANOAS, SOME PPL DID OTHERS DIDNT....I THINK MINES WAS A FUNNY COLOR CUZ I HAVE A MEMORY OF STARING INTO THE TOILET AFTER I PEED , MAYBE DISCOLORATION, BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE A FULL PERIOD LOLZ.

I kno rite! I am so exsited its krazzy. finnilaly peepol get it!

lolz... taobums would be no fun with out you.

Still nothing. 12:00 a.m. EST has come and gone.

give me a break man, can i get some sleep , i worked 16 hours......

its not playing can you send me another link?? please!

• Like 2

it played but that was wack....also

Martial arts that break cords.

-Bagua

-Taiji

-Xing i

-Muy tai

-hung gar

ect.

the list goes on....

doing dragon stance real low but balance with loosing and or break also.

• Like 2

and i would like to say to all reading who havent gotten past cutting the cords. my brethren and i have been able to do this because we actually practiced what we read. you have to understand you wil probably never get to meet with john chang, and the fact that hes in indonesia and there are other systems out there similar you should look into them. this knowledge isnt just local to him and java. expand your mind, energy and awareness, to move farther. and you must i repeat us must practice untill you have gotten to the place your looking to get to. i searched for 10 yrs before finding the good shit!! ten yrs! and thats what helped me get to the lvl im at now. and i learned after finding the good shit, that its just the begining. so if your serious, practice, practice, practice and keep learning!

• Like 1

also to those who keep asking for proof of ppls power and stuff. what makes you think that just because somone can rise to a high lvl of practice that they can use it for martial purposes?? what makes you think just because somone can mix yin and yang they should be able to do the feats seen on video? what you all must realize is that all those feats require energetic movements that unless trained by somone who knows how to do it will be hard to develop. so think about it like this there are ppl here who figured out on their own how to get to high levels of energy, as we can see, so what im saying is building energy is one thing martial application is another!! this is a science unto itself and reviewing somones work and critisizing it is easier than doing the work yourself. i dont think most ppl understand what it takes to practice and learn about this stuff. im not trying to offend anyone but open ppls eyes to the fact that we are all learning and can only learn from eachother! i mean honestly it would be differen if ppl were charging money but alot of info here is given freely! i kow ppl who went through hell and high water to get krumbs of knowledge! so count your blessings! as the old saying goes you dont miss the water till the well runs dry!!

• Like 1

[sarcasm] EXACTLY! When I got to level 65 and everyone made fun of me for not having any abilities. Just because you are a high level doesn't mean you can use it for martial purposes or do things like a level ~30 like John Chang even if you are higher level than John Chang. [/sarcasm]

also to those who keep asking for proof of ppls power and stuff. what makes you think that just because somone can rise to a high lvl of practice that they can use it for martial purposes?? what makes you think just because somone can mix yin and yang they should be able to do the feats seen on video? what you all must realize is that all those feats require energetic movements that unless trained by somone who knows how to do it will be hard to develop. so think about it like this there are ppl here who figured out on their own how to get to high levels of energy, as we can see, so what im saying is building energy is one thing martial application is another!! this is a science unto itself and reviewing somones work and critisizing it is easier than doing the work yourself. i dont think most ppl understand what it takes to practice and learn about this stuff. im not trying to offend anyone but open ppls eyes to the fact that we are all learning and can only learn from eachother! i mean honestly it would be differen if ppl were charging money but alot of info here is given freely! i kow ppl who went through hell and high water to get krumbs of knowledge! so count your blessings! as the old saying goes you dont miss the water till the well runs dry!!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

EXACTLY! When I got to level 65 and everyone made fun of me for not having any abilities. Just because you are a high level doesn't mean you can use it for martial purposes or do things like a level ~30 like John Chang even if you are higher level than John Chang.

dude are you serious, your pretty conviencing.

you've always been a jerk to me so i dont know if your being sarcastic.

i heard you worked with binerial beats and had a crazy experience.

and i know sound wave cant take you from level 1 - 72. cuz you hear different frequency at each level.

• Like 1

[sarcasm] EXACTLY! When I got to level 65 and everyone made fun of me for not having any abilities. Just because you are a high level doesn't mean you can use it for martial purposes or do things like a level ~30 like John Chang even if you are higher level than John Chang. [/sarcasm]

it would seem as though you missed the point. its not that we dont have abilities, its just to us its about more than the abilities! thats why we mention practice. the abilities are revealed through the practice! and i guess we can see what your in it for lol!

also instead of being sarcastic, you should think of this fact, its easy to use and develop abiliteis when you have the energy to do so! if you dont have the energy then even if you learned the tecnique it would be usless. so keep your sarcasim ill keep my energy and my abilities that ive developed :)

• Like 1

My main goal is stopping the cycle of rebirth by fusion of the yin and yang spirits as one before death.

Making stuff up and calling it mo pai, doesn't make it mo pai, it just makes it made up stuff you think is mo pai.

• Like 3

My main goal is stopping the cycle of rebirth by fusion of the yin and yang spirits as one before death.

Making stuff up and calling it mo pai, doesn't make it mo pai, it just makes it made up stuff you think is mo pai.

we dont call what we do mo pai. we refrence the mopai because its what most are familiar with.

• Like 2

Why create a forum for mo pai discussion to talk about some other system?

why create a stadium that can be used for multiple events? open your mind!

• Like 1