Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

Yes, it has come to my knowledge that yin field is more important, cuz u can't only manipulate within that field, u are correct...what level are you?

At my level my , I have experience that, but now at my level I just absorb energy, if and only mix depending on what I want to use and the effect, my practice is using energy instead of air. Meaning im breathing less now then ever before.My breaths are 2 breaths a min, sitting or standing, and 24 steps inhale 24 step holding breath, 24 steps exhaling.

I quotes reaction for inside meaning that I thought u knew about.

The other day I had been sitting on earth absorbing yin.

I go home and when I go inside I feel all magnetic, showing my wife how I can effect her with just my field...after that I say on my wood floor and started meditating budist breath, I pull yang down to my crown, it felt like a hand was pushing on it, realizing it was my own chakra spinning , I connected it through the duan center energy line to my root, when this happen my nervous system went haywire when it connect, a blaze was in my 3Rd chakra, more then I could handle. My arms and hands were cold cuz I close my arm gates when not using , but my torso and legs were hot as hell and my palms were sweaty and vibrating un controlled, so was my torso mainly from my 3Rd chakra, this has happen to me before when doin this at lower levels but not to this existent. It was time for bed but I couldn't lay down I felt like my belly want gonna burst. Then it came to me , do taiji, I did and my field leveled out back under my control and it all compress in my dantien during taiji along with opening all my block channels from the over powering energy . .. The reaction at the upper dantien, I do not wish to disclose as i'm not pose to be saying any of the but i'm working in my 5th chakra expression, its not spinning fast enough for my astral projection training.

When that flame and vibration is in the 3Rd chakra like that it can be brought to the 4th chakra then into the arms and hand gates , to do techniques it power kanji, invade some one ask... U haven't had much time to test stuff as I work weekend doubles and I hate wasting Qi cuz it takes longer to replenish then use.

So messaging back so fast i'm on a phone with only 15min breaks, its hard to reply to everything in detail also the time you spend absorb each makes different formulas and different effects must have more yin then yang for your yang to move through space... Which start at level 8.

And I control alot of different vibrations so yes all my dantiens vibrate when I want them to.

You see after you have the attainment you dont have to compress anymore. Its just about enhancing the signal so the power comes up quicker. So when you focus on the ldt it just doesnt buzz then it takes a few seconds or minutes for that signal to swell in your body. Instead of the buzz it will be crazy current sparks coming off of your arms and so on instantly just by focusing on your ldt. this has been my experience.
You see after you have the attainment you dont have to compress anymore. Its just about enhancing the signal so the power comes up quicker. So when you focus on the ldt it just doesnt buzz then it takes a few seconds or minutes for that signal to swell in your body. Instead of the buzz it will be crazy current sparks coming off of your arms and so on instantly just by focusing on your ldt. this has been my experience.

What level are you, your producing static, I didn't start hearing or seeing my static till level 10.

1.)You have to create the battery.

2.) You have to completely fuse the heart mind and the battery.

3.) You then have to reconnect that to the source of power.

This is the alchemy of inner power.

No matter what levels this is split into this is what must be done.

So you have done 1 out of 3 now move on to step 2.

All of this will increase internal power.

One of the reasons that the lower levels of mo pai is such is so that the fusion of mind and dantian will be easier to attain. So in the lower levels you have things like the whole body being rewired to fuel from the ldt. An this is for to better tap into that signal.

Yup, real made up levels.

Hey it worked for me, idk the guy that made them up. He was prolly born in 3 A.D.

Lolz

Did u complete 2a yet?

• Like 1

idk the guy that made them up.

So you are claiming 2b+ are levels that you got from an actual Indonesian student?

Where did you get your information if you didn't invent it yourself?

I dont go by levels i go by attainment.

So i created the battery. Now im enhancing its signal so i can access more of its power.

When the xing and ming is perfectly fused. That means that your mind is one with your internal power. But you have to make sure that your mind body and battery are one. So that means some form of moving med.

Edited by puretruth01

1.)You have to create the battery.2.) You have to completely fuse the heart mind and the battery.3.) You then have to reconnect that to the source of power. This is the alchemy of inner power. No matter what levels this is split into this is what must be done. So you have done 1 out of 3 now move on to step 2. All of this will increase internal power. One of the reasons that the lower levels of mo pai is such is so that the fusion of mind and dantian will be easier to attain. So in the lower levels you have things like the whole body being rewired to fuel from the ldt. An this is for to better tap into that signal.

IM in the middle of 2, that what I was tlking about with the breath , and the last 2 steps go together. When you go into the state of mind body soul connection no thought u auto nantucket feel up with source, this is good for replenishment, but i'm guess that the only way to ascend is to make that source denser

Well im not sure exactly what you are doing.

So let me make this a bit more clear. You can continue to condense your qi but that will only get you so far.

If you created the battery in your belly can u access it all?

You have to establish a firm connection with your power body and mind so the power can come out fully.

Then you have to reconnect that power to the source of all power with will be near an overwhelming experience.

I dont go by levels i go by attainment.

So i created the battery. Now im enhancing its signal so i can access more of its power.

When the xing and ming is perfectly fused. That means that your mind is one with your internal power. But you have to make sure that your mind body and battery are one. So that means some form of moving med.

I have on/off button , cuz I can't have my qi field that high while working I effect my eveiroment....I think its good u go by attainment that's the principle, but I am a practice group so to speak, we do measurement of levels ..level 1 being quivalent to mo pai level 4.

Yes bagua & taiji and Pa Xian zui quan

And according to my scale your somewhere between level 6-10 equivalent to mo pai. Maybe higher....u know alot.

Hi @puretruth01, sorry to interrupt you in the middle of your conversation. I'm interested in your explanations.

I have some questions in mind if you don't mind to answer.

1. The battery means Ldt ?

2. How do you create it ?

3. How to increase the signal of dantien ?

4. You mention about increasing the tian ? is it the tian of dantian that means field ?

5. What is the difference of increasing the tian with increasing the signal of the dan ?

6. When the mind fuses with ldt, does it feel like our awareness is put at the ldt, so that we move, feel, and radiate intentions from the ldt ?

Sorry for the many questions :)

• Like 1

Well im not sure exactly what you are doing. So let me make this a bit more clear. You can continue to condense your qi but that will only get you so far. If you created the battery in your belly can u access it all? You have to establish a firm connection with your power body and mind so the power can come out fully. Then you have to reconnect that power to the source of all power with will be near an overwhelming experience.

My dantien is my furnace and my belly my fire my breath is my fuel.

I have many different compression tech, some stop working after level 5,

But their us one that still works.

Read what I been typing of course I can access it , but I hate wasting it.

And the second reaction has to do which the mind connection control ment but I don't wish to discuss this.

And yes you can always compress .

When u move it u always return it to the dantien which is your source of life and gravity.

• Like 1

I thought for a while you can only go so far with yang but its not that , it just become opposite at high levels you need more yin to gain more yang of your limit to create the yang spirit.

First using yin yin pole to gain yang, then in the higher levels presumable level 8 using yang pole to gain yin.

....A/C current

Lolz let me stop giving out all the levels lolz....

• Like 1

But that is because in the higher levels you need more yin to cool and distill your blazing fire withi because it is alot denser when you absorb yang...or build, depending....And they mate when balanced store source Qi.

Hi @puretruth01, sorry to interrupt you in the middle of your conversation. I'm interested in your explanations.

I have some questions in mind if you don't mind to answer.

1. The battery means Ldt ?

2. How do you create it ?

3. How to increase the signal of dantien ?

4. You mention about increasing the tian ? is it the tian of dantian that means field ?

5. What is the difference of increasing the tian with increasing the signal of the dan ?

6. When the mind fuses with ldt, does it feel like our awareness is put at the ldt, so that we move, feel, and radiate intentions from the ldt ?

Sorry for the many questions :)

1.) This means restoring the original energy at the ldt. It goes by a few names yuan chi, zhen qi, zheng qi, primordial qi, the peral, Te and so on ive seen these terms used by masters interchagalby to describe the same thing.

2) the easiest way is to use a wuji method.

3.) By doing moving meditation while focusing on the ldt.

4.) Yes

5.) Well the difference i was referring to was of how sifu rel was training. The dan emits a signal. This signal is the core signal that was used to create you. The dan once awaken emits a field this is tian. Your work from that point is to increase the dan so it is the primary signal in your body so your mind is connected to it. This lessens the seperation between dantian and mind.

6.) Well yes basically.

You see there are masters out that that speak of this but once i started to learn what all of this really meant i realized that some of these masters have no idea what they are talking about.

Like this http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/immortal.htm

Its somewhat right but once you know what the pearl or TE is then you can see what doesnt make sense. Mantak Chia wrote about it but he really didnt know what he was talking about.

• Like 2

From this link this is true. http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/immortal.htm

Fusion of the Five Elements 1 is about harmonizing the five phases of chi flow (wu xing). Fusion 1 practice transforms negative emotions into positive, virtuous chi flow. It harmonizes the Five Shen, the biological-psychological intelligences of the personal self, using the transformative power of pakuas. In this practice these Five Vital Organ spirits, also known as the ‘Interior Gods,’ fuse their essence and natural virtue (de) into a pearl of original chi (yuan chi) in the belly cauldron, the tan tien (lower dantian).

1D. Fusion of Five Elements 2 and 3 uses the pearl to open more channels. The pearl activates the yin-yang pulsation of the eight cosmic pakua forces (I Ching trigram energy) that flow into the Eight Extraordinary Vessels of the human body. These deep energy channels form the blueprint, or matrix, of our personal Energy Body, which supplies the twelve regular meridians with chi.

When these eight psychic energy channels are activated, they collectively open the Macrocosmic Orbit (or “large heavenly round”) and can heal at a very deep level. This is faster and far more powerful than acupuncture or herbs for healing chronic illness. This practice opens deep awareness of chi field beyond the body, hence its reputation for awakening psychic powers (known as the eight Siddhas in a parallel Indian tradition).

His level 2 is bs because it was out done by level 1.

and the same for levels 3,4,5 and 6.

Level 7 is correct but he doesnt go into the how most likey because he doesnt know.

In my opinion he misunderstood quite a bit...

• Like 1

That Te/ virtue/ yuan qi holds a powerful attainment.

If Mantak Chia had this attainment then he would talk about it differently. You dont need kan and li for kundalini you are past it....you dont need to run the mco you are past it you dont need semen retention you are past it.

and if he is one of the top guys in the industry then this whole thing is lost.

• Like 1

@puretruth01, thank you for your kind answers.

I have another questions if you don't mind.

1. Do you mean wuji meditation like standing still and focusing mind at ldt ?

2. What is the sign that the battery is there ?

According to my experience, focusing mind at ldt with a sincere attitude (this is very important,imho) while loosening other parts of the body (but still focus at ldt), will generate a feeling of moving (doing repetitive exercises), radiating intentions like calmness, peaceful, and love from the ldt (mostly I read love radiates from mdt not from ldt, but I think I can feel it from ldt but the taste is a bit different).

Random thoughts started to disappear but somehow to maintain this state for a long time without disconnections in the middle requires true dedication imho. I think I'm not able to do it for a long period of time without some disconnections in the middle.

3. Is my experience a sign that I have made that connection of ldt with heart-mind ?

@puretruth01, thank you for your kind answers.

I have another questions if you don't mind.

1. Do you mean wuji meditation like standing still and focusing mind at ldt ?

2. What is the sign that the battery is there ?

According to my experience, focusing mind at ldt with a sincere attitude (this is very important,imho) while loosening other parts of the body (but still focus at ldt), will generate a feeling of moving (doing repetitive exercises), radiating intentions like calmness, peaceful, and love from the ldt (mostly I read love radiates from mdt not from ldt, but I think I can feel it from ldt but the taste is a bit different).

Random thoughts started to disappear but somehow to maintain this state for a long time without disconnections in the middle requires true dedication imho. I think I'm not able to do it for a long period of time without some disconnections in the middle.

3. Is my experience a sign that I have made that connection of ldt with heart-mind ?

1.) Im referring to the systems with work with heavenly chi wuji qigong systems.

2.) There are a few signs. For me it feels like there is a tiny pill there. I get a raw buzz that never goes away. I can have emission after emission and its still there. When you focus on your ldt it will charge you up.

3.) i think your referring to connecting your heart mind to the battery. An this is something that is worked on over time.

heart mind could be described as stillness.

More pie guy please don't ruin the convo... Why can't u believe that people actually make it past level 4... You read too many of kostas books...

Puretruth... So you believe Mopai doesn't compress after battery cause qi field is too dense and one should connect to wuji.... Remember that changs field was 20 ft and dense enough to allow Jim's yang chi to pass through it... What's ur opinion on this?

I believe in expanding the field yes not compress it and making it more dense.

Compressing it doesnt change that attainment. The field will become more dense if you expand the field anyways.

Compressing the field doesnt mean that now because i compressed my field that i can now make an enlarger elixer field.

Compression is the opposite of radiating. The field radiates from your body because of the original signal and energy being awakened. to expand that field you have to increase the signal.

I dont think that Sifu Rel and that group isnt completely wrong.

But

I think they should work on being able to channel more of their existing power thru their body. So they can manifest more power.

I think the way they are currently doing is by mixing and compression and this built up energy is kind of opening the channels so they feel and experience more but it is no where of where it should be at.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

More pie guy please don't ruin the convo... Why can't u believe that people actually make it past level 4... You read too many of kostas books...

Puretruth... So you believe Mopai doesn't compress after battery cause qi field is too dense and one should connect to wuji.... Remember that changs field was 20 ft and dense enough to allow Jim's yang chi to pass through it... What's ur opinion on this?

Talk is cheap. Post a video.