Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

http://www.scribd.com/doc/74832238/Tridaya-LEVEL-1

According to this guy one should be able to hit an animal back from a distance within two weeks.

Whats the practice of this method? Mopai level 1 hahah - mixed with some weird breathing to store energy in chest... what??? (well not exactly mopai level 1 but similar)

the guy claims you need transmission from him which he send you from a distance to activate this power...

So what do you guys think!?

Oh and hes in Java. And what did john chang say after he looked at all the other schools in Java? Fake!

But there are testimonials saying this is true. So im asking you guys. Anyone had experience with this method?

Edited by Jascha

- guy is thrown back

-

lights the paper onfire

WHAT THE... if thats true the guys at least mopai level 18! John chang was at level 20 when he lit the paper on fire and he seemed to use around 30 % of his power...!

for some reason i have a feeling they are using spirits for the inner power instead of it coming cultivating it inside oneself yin yang fusion, golden pill etc...

but the vibrations in palm looks real...

Any comments??

Edited by Jascha
  • Like 1

LOL is this a troll? I asked about tridaya not my own path...?

You seem to still have an ego btw

• Like 2

More on tridaya i suspect these attunements or transmissions has to do with allowing yourself to be possessed by spirits or demons in order to accomplish these feats. AS far as i know its impossibile to years of 2a practice or even until level 4 within a week. THe body just cannot handle that much energy so fast, which is why people conserve jing and which is why masters dont jsut fill up someones dantian from scratch...

So if they claim you can move things from a distance within two weeks it must be something other than yin or yang chi, ie Demons who have very powerful energy!

I also suspect this cause on the blair video, before he shows john chang, he films these show off street dudes who cut their tongues out without being hurt after they let the spirits possess them...

If its not spirits this then hail tridaya - i just dont understand how this is possible,

please can someone enlighten me

Edited by Jascha
  • Like 2

LOL is this a troll? I asked about tridaya not my own path...?

You seem to still have an ego btw

The chest is only one center. It gives other instructions for storage in the ldt. It also gives combined chest and ldt storage too.

It has triangle breathing. The mo pai has triangle breathing...the red dragon has triangle breathing.....alot of shoalin has triangle breathing......triangle breathing is found in tumo as well.....and the list goes on.

I dont know about the other 2 levels but Tridaya level 1 has some useful techniques in it.

• Like 1

Yes they have a form of middle lower dantian communication but ive never heard of actively storing energy in the chest (which is much more sensitive and cant really handle the tension and power we put on the LTD)

Although they are useful techniques found in many other systems, this system claims you will have powers after 2 weeks!

Yes they have a form of middle lower dantian communication but ive never heard of actively storing energy in the chest (which is much more sensitive and cant really handle the tension and power we put on the LTD)

Although they are useful techniques found in many other systems, this system claims you will have powers after 2 weeks!

Tumo uses the middle and lower dantian. Tenaga Dalam (Tridaya is tenaga dalam) uses both. This isnt necessarily strange. If you practice how the book suggests then after 2 weeks you should be able to perform some basic "tricks".

tricks like knocking a dog down by projecting your chi? That seems more than a trick...

Have you trained in this?

Edited by Jascha

tricks like knocking a dog down by projecting your chi? That seems more than a trick...

Have you trained in this?

I have it and I was performing a seated meditation that was almost identical to the one in the book.

I've never knocked over a dog. The easier things like making a light bulb or egg unbreakable is achievable.

From what I saw, may be fake. The videos aren't very conclusive and lets face it; its the internet. Effecting animals at a distance, that's also somewhat natural. Dogs are extremely responsive not just to big movements but also small ones like facial movements. Scaring wile animals by staring at them, sure, that's what keeps them from being dinner every day.

In otherwords, I can't draw a firm conclusion. Not enough evidence, but if I had to guess, the quality and set up of what's shown makes me think .. most likely fake.

one mans opinion.

• Like 1

I've seen things you would not believe being done with dedicated practitioners of tenaga dalam. but of course no one would believe me because they are not lead by the almighty Chang.

• Like 1

I've seen things you would not believe being done with dedicated practitioners of tenaga dalam. but of course no one would believe me because they are not lead by the almighty Chang.

I am open to what you have seen. Why not indulge some of us.

Thanks

• Like 2

The mo pai isnt very unique when it comes to the first few levels. They just take FOREVER to evolve to the next level whereas the other guys like Tridaya, etc, keep building rather quickly upon the first levels. I think that the longer you perform the basics then the more power you get obviously but just try it.

Jascha,

Be careful and start slowly but sit down and perform the triangle breathing alone, without visualization for just 10 minutes a day, twice a day for 2 weeks. Then report back. It will work.

• Like 1

Another thing.

Repelling an attacker, be it a dog or person, usually requires the attacking object to have an immense amount of focused negative emotion towards you, the defender. This again isnt something entirely new. Most of what you see on the net is fake but that doesnt mean it's all fake. Another feat is soaking yourself in boiling oil. This is done in tenaga dalam ceremonies. Usually due to some form of silat training.

I am open to what you have seen. Why not indulge some of us.

Thanks

I do agree. Important sharing is slowly but surely disapearing off this site due to members withdrawing into silence in response to often harsh and persistently obtuse incredulity from those not yet experienced enough to know or recognise something valuable.

I vote that we as a board stop allowing ourselves to be forced out of communication by ignorance.

• Like 4

Ummm I am also open...

tridaya claims projection ability after 2 weeks, something that Mopai or other systems do not get for a long time that's why it seems incredulous.

So it seems like it works in a different way which I am interested to figure out.

MPWay did you get the transmission?

Please can you enlighten us and say more how tridaya works energetically especially the transmission... When u get the transmission is the dantian full? ' ie does it vibrate with every breath? If not I suspect spirits - java seems full of guys who let the spirits possess then so they can get these abilities...

Why does the attacker have to be angry, lol so if you push a person with no anger you won't be able to?

Ummm I am also open...

tridaya claims projection ability after 2 weeks, something that Mopai or other systems do not get for a long time that's why it seems incredulous.

So it seems like it works in a different way which I am interested to figure out.

MPWay did you get the transmission?

Please can you enlighten us and say more how tridaya works energetically especially the transmission... When u get the transmission is the dantian full? ' ie does it vibrate with every breath? If not I suspect spirits - java seems full of guys who let the spirits possess then so they can get these abilities...

Why does the attacker have to be angry, lol so if you push a person with no anger you won't be able to?

1. They don't claim qi projection like telekinetic projection or setting things on fire.

2. I didn't get the transmission

3. No spirits involved

4. When you breath in you are pooling qi into whichever dantien you're focusing on. When you contract and retain the breath you are condensing the qi, making it collapse into itself. When you exhale you can either 1) keep it there or 2)push through every cell in your body or 3) focus on the tip of your tailbone.

5. What do you "know" about the mo pai and how did you get your "know"?

Edited by MPWay

Another feat is soaking yourself in boiling oil. This is done in tenaga dalam ceremonies. Usually due to some form of silat training.

I've seen some crazy 'testing' in upper level silat. One was jumping off a high platform. I think it was about 20 or 25 feet high. For the record the ground was probably moist with some give and the practitioners were young and very thin. Still, thats something that couldn't be faked, taking nerve and training.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Tumo uses the middle and lower dantian. Tenaga Dalam (Tridaya is tenaga dalam) uses both. This isnt necessarily strange. If you practice how the book suggests then after 2 weeks you should be able to perform some basic "tricks".

What book are you referring to?