abolitionist

No amount of Happiness or Love will Free you from your Egos, your Minds and The System of Slavery.

No amount of Happiness or Love will Free you from your Egos, your Minds and The System of Slavery.

You can be Obama, Bill Gates or President of China fine dining in posh 6-star restaurants everyday, sleeping with the hottest models every night, zipping about in the latest lamborghini

or porsche sportscar, have billions of cash to play with and have millions of employees under your command.

You have be the politician, president, emperor or king of the country or even the world who lords it over every single human being on this planet and commands every bit of resource on this planet.

Yet all this Base Material Happiness and Base Material Love from attaining and fulfilling material desires will never help you to attain Enlightenment and really achieve the True Happiness and the True Love from reaching your Inner Buddha/Tao/God inside.

When you are truly Enlightened and Free from the Chains of your Egos and Minds, it is only then can you achieve Total Freedom from the System of Slavery itself.

For it won't matter to an Enlightened Person if he is a king or a pauper, if he is surrounded by a huge loving family in a 100-acre mansion or starving and freezing on a cold mountain top.

The Enlightened Person remains a free and truly Happy man either way because he has liberated his mind and ego from the system of slavery.

When you fill your obese stomachs with meat and fine wine, you get this temporary wave of bliss.

Yet when you are hungry and starving for food, and you can't seem to find the good food to fulfill your stomach, then you get really pissed off and cranky because you can't find this temporary wave of bliss anymore.

When you are fcuking with someone and climaxing after your reached orgasms, you get this temporary wave of bliss.

Yet a few days later, when you can't find someone to release your sperm or your spouse refuse to make it out with you, you get all cranky and pissed off because this temporary wave of bliss is denied you.

I see all these threads about people being alone and not finding anyone or even not getting along with their spouses.

I also see all these threads about people extolling the virtues of eating meat and good food because it makes them feel good.

How can you call yourself a seeker of Enlightenment when you do not seek to free your minds and egos from the tyranny of being chained to the temporary wave of bliss given to you by your ADDICTIONS to your base material desires?

How can you call yourself a seeker of Enlightenment when you refuse to acknowledge the very source of your pain and misery is the same source of impermanent happiness in your reality?

When the very source of your pain and misery is the only source of happiness in your world because you can't seem to find your Inner Buddha/Tao/God within yourself who will truly give you unlimited waves of permanent bliss then?

Edited by abolitionist

Actually "Love" is very empowering if used as a tool for self cultivation. As for busting nuts, yes it is draining.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

No amount of rights and freedom will help anyone attain Enlightenment and Happiness.

You have all these rights and freedom in the West and what do people do? People abuse their rights and freedom to cause chaos and mayhem in other people's lives.

In the US alone with the highest incarceration rates in the world, the level of substance abuse and assault/murder by firearms is staggering.

The more rights, the more freedom, the average Unenlightened human has, the more the average Unenlightened human will abuse his rights and freedoms to gain more material stuff for himself.

Hey look at the US, why are people still slaves to the system even though they supposedly have more rights and freedoms than most other people on this planet?

Or are the Americans used as middle-level slaves/managers to control and enslave the lower-level slaves of other races in other parts of the world?

If this is the case, then there is more justification than ever to wipe out American Culture from human existence forever and permanently.

The American Capitalist model of free market economy is actually an excuse for American MNCs to invade other countries and abuse/enslave other countries' citizens and the natural resources/environment of other countries in order to create wealth and comfortable standards of living for its own citizens.

The saying "don't shit in your own backyard" comes to mind.

If the environment of a country is going to be destroyed by certain manufacturing industries, if the populace of certain countries have to be enslaved and work 16 hour shifts at less than minimum wages, why not enslave the lesser citizens/races of other countries so that those in the West

Why not destroy the environment of other countries so that those in the West can live in relatively cleaner environments with cleaner water and cleaner air?

It is time the rest of the world, especially the 4 billion plus citizens living in the East, wake up and see with their own eyes how the West, especially the Americans, are destroying and enslaving the whole world.

If you get rich and powerful and have lots of women and all that stuff you are in a position to realize that it definitely won't make you happy, so then you go looking elsewhere.

If you get rich and powerful and have lots of women and all that stuff you are in a position to realize that it definitely won't make you happy, so then you go looking elsewhere.

An American businessman took a vacation to a small coastal Mexican village on doctors orders. After a phone call from home that upset him, he walked out on the dock and saw a single fisherman in a small boat with several large yellow fin tuna. The American complimented the fisherman on the catch.

The American inquires, "How long did it take you to catch the fish?"

The Mexican answers, "Only a little while."

"Why don't you stay out longer and catch some more fish, returns the American."

"I have enough for my family and to give to some friends," the fisherman said as he unloaded the boat.

"Then what do you do with the rest of your time?"

He smiles and says, "I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take a siesta with my wife, and stroll the village in the evening while I sip wine and play guitar. I have a full and busy life, senor."

The American laughs. "Sir, Im a Harvard M.B.A and can help you. You should spend more time fishing so that you can buy a bigger boat and hire a crew. Before you know it, you can buy more boats and increase the haul."

He continues, "Instead of selling to a middleman, you could sell directly to customer,then you could expand the enterprise.The best part is that you could eventually sell the business stock as an IPO and become a millionaire."

The fisherman asks, "How long will that take?"

The American replies, "15-20 years, 25 tops"

"Then What?"

"Then you would retire and move to a small coastal fishing village, where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take a siesta with your wife, and stroll the village in the evenings while you sip wine and play guitar with your Amigos..."

Most women, especially most young women, I met nowadays have been so brainwashed by the American Culture that they don't even know their own Material Desires and Attachments are the same things making them so unhappy.

It is the rare young woman who doesn't get her kicks out of binging on cakes, desserts, beer, wine, meat, icecream or who doesn't value her self-worth by the amount of make-up, jewellery, dresses, ipad/iphone, bags and shoes which she buys.

Why anyone would feel happy being around such idiots or why anyone would want to even dirty his own energies by sleeping around with such people so full of material desires/attachments is a complete mystery to me.

Would you have sex with an animal?

You must be really blind to not see the follies of the current system of slavery which has corrupted and enslave the entire world.

Edited by abolitionist

WB. :) You are essentially correct...

senb7b.jpg

2ij67m9.jpg

jtp637.jpg

So, you might want to try your own prescription here, buddy:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Moderator note

The OP is a returning user who has previously been banned for violating ToS

Sending this thread OT where members can continue to engage them if they so choose

If your goal is enlightenment then spending your time telling others how they should live is probably an anti-enlightenment activity.

If someone asks you its one thing, but seems like the person on the side walk shouting out there beliefs whether its end of the world or to become a whatsis, is a person who's a little insecure and seeking validation. I'm incredibly impressed by people on this site who walk the walk. They post what they do and its humbling. Then there are people who walk and shout. I have no idea what, if anything, they practice. They are not very impressive, at least to me. Hell any one can rant rave, paste and copy.

When you fill your obese stomachs with meat and fine wine, you get this temporary wave of bliss.

no, that isnt bliss.

nowhere even approaching bliss.

not on the same plane.

no, that isnt bliss.

nowhere even approaching bliss.

not on the same plane.

You mean true bliss is chocolate?

You can be Obama, Bill Gates or President of China fine dining in posh 6-star restaurants everyday, sleeping with the hottest models every night, zipping about in the latest lamborghini

or porsche sportscar, have billions of cash to play with and have millions of employees under your command.

You have be the politician, president, emperor or king of the country or even the world who lords it over every single human being on this planet and commands every bit of resource on this planet.

Yet all this Base Material Happiness and Base Material Love from attaining and fulfilling material desires will never help you to attain Enlightenment and really achieve the True Happiness and the True Love from reaching your Inner Buddha/Tao/God inside.

When you are truly Enlightened and Free from the Chains of your Egos and Minds, it is only then can you achieve Total Freedom from the System of Slavery itself.

For it won't matter to an Enlightened Person if he is a king or a pauper, if he is surrounded by a huge loving family in a 100-acre mansion or starving and freezing on a cold mountain top.

The Enlightened Person remains a free and truly Happy man either way because he has liberated his mind and ego from the system of slavery.

You know..there is a middle road. You can enjoy a good meal vegetarian or w/ meat and not be glutton or obese. You can enjoy a glass of wine and not be drunk. You can have good sex and has nothing to do with sleeping w/ different models every night. You can work and it doesn't mean you're a slave.

You jump very quickly to extremes. I assume most Enlightened Persons would admit its better not to be a pauper who's starving and freezing on a cold mountain top. There's a middle road where you can find peace, it helps if you stop comparing things against extreme positions, as if the only choices were hermit or MTV reality show.

• Like 1