Sign in to follow this  
Blissfully-Ignorant

looking for a teacher

hi guys just wondering if anyone could help me find a good qigong teacher, im situated in the south east of england, east sussex with hastings being my home town. you see im looking for a good teacher at the moment theres a few places that do beginner qigong (noting that challengeing) but i wan't to get into the really interesting stuff one day(advance practises/sexual qigong and sexual techniques/martial qigong/ hard qigong) but it seems like theres no one able to teache me.

... i wan't to get into the really interesting stuff one day (advance practises/sexual qigong and sexual techniques/martial qigong/ hard qigong) but it seems like theres no one able to teache me.

hi there Blissful ~

I know the feeling, only too well. It's a good idea, though, not to be too concerned about advanced practices at

your level, as that's merely a distraction. When you're actually ready for the really "interesting" stuff, it would

not surprise me at all to learn that you eventually found It! Most of these high level teachers practice the art of

self-concealment, and maintain a very low public profile; by which I mean they could be literally right in front

of your nose, and you'd never know it! Lower level instructors in the energetic arts are like the lower rungs in

a ladder. You need them! A few high level instructors have outed themselves, and these are easy to find, and

study with, if you're the right person. And in the event you ever learn all they have to offer, they're the ones

who can introduce you to the next level of master(s). When you've exhausted the resources currently open to

you, then something else will present itself to you. That is the nature and function of the Law of Attraction! B)

Walk on ~ in the spirit of Tao!

Yen Hui

A few high level instructors have outed themselves ...

Master Frantzis is one such person and has much to offer; and has certified a number of Instructors in

England. It is reasonable to think that this group will only grow, if time permits, and that Frantzis will be

periodically giving Seminars in England. Plug into that group and my guess is that you'll get to meet the

man in person, soon enough. Perhaps that will lead to something beneficial for you, in regard to further

advanced studies. If you have'nt heard about him yet, then I'd recommend you purchase a copy of his

book entitled: Opening Your Energy Gates. It provides a detailed account of his background.

1 - England Instructors @ http://www.energyarts.com/cms/index.php?id=183

2 - B.K. Frantzis @ http://www.whitemountain-tao.com/html/bkf.html

3 - Mantak Chia @ http://www.universal-tao.com/

Master Chia is doing a World Tour this year, and it would'nt surprise me to find out he'll be in England, if

he has'nt been there already. I'd be there for that, if I were you; and I'm sure he has a large group of

followers there, and Certified Instructors as well. If you ever desire to study with Chia personally, you

need to travel through the network. Want to meet a "good" teacher? Then when Chia, Frantzis, or any

person of that calibre, is planning to be in your backyard, (figuratively speaking,) make it a point to be

there for it, if at all possible. Their internal power attracts and draws the right people out into the light!!

Edited by Yen Hui

If you want to come to Germany once in a while, I know a good teacher. Xu Mingtang has signed on to the training program of the German Qigong Society and holds bi-monthly courses in his system called Zhong Yuan Qigong. I think he goes to the deepest levels you're looking for. And has vast knowledge of the levels he doesn't actually teach. He lives in Washington state (because of the herbs, not the climate or the Starbucks!) and speaks very good english.

Edited by soaring crane

hi there

when i was home i trian with this guy

http://www.quanshu.co.uk/

he is know as one of the best in the country in Daoist arts and the like, he is one of the few westerners to be allowed into the Wudang temple to see the training (not the tourist stuff) and organises trips to China once a year. he is based in the North of Scotland but he has students in a few different places maybe one near you.

Happy hunting

Edited by wenwu

hi guys just wondering if anyone could help me find a good qigong teacher, im situated in the south east of england, east sussex with hastings being my home town. you see im looking for a good teacher at the moment theres a few places that do beginner qigong (noting that challengeing) but i wan't to get into the really interesting stuff one day(advance practises/sexual qigong and sexual techniques/martial qigong/ hard qigong) but it seems like theres no one able to teache me.

Don't know about Sussex, as such.

Hagar's master, Zhixing Wang, teaches in London and Henley. He's the biz.

Barry Spendlove lives in North Wales, but travels. He's lovely.

And Sifu Yap comes to Oxford once or twice a year.

Used to know more, but I've managed to narrow it down!

Sign in to follow this