Hypnagog

Opening the Third Eye: Spiritual Sight

Maybe on the more personal spirit guide like your deceased relatives and close friends. A deity? Doubt it. You may only see them once, if you are lucky.

Ah.

You believe a deity would not listen to you when you spoke to them.

Is this a Christian Old Testament idea of some very dismissive, busy and authorative patriarchal figure with far better things to do than converse with this mere mortal that is part of him and that he is trying hard to recruit/get much closer with?

Or is this confusing a deity with an absent parent who made his offspring feel they really know fuck all and should be seen and not heard?

• Like 1

Its the same as 'talking to god'.. we are part of spirit, we arent separate from spirit, and we need not be in any oppositional connection, we can embody harmony and respect and still 'ask for time'...

Yes. This is just my experience. Making any solid pronouncements in these realms is certainly folly. I hear spirits. Sometimes I see them and feel them, too.

We are spirits also. Just because another entity is not in a physical body does not make it any less or greater than us. just a spirit like you and me, in some cases they are more unified and incrompehisible than you or me.

But speaking to them is like listening to water flow, and my dialogue with them is very clear and concise and usually complemented with a vibrational "voice" that they use to communicate their intent with energy overlaying the words.

Conciousness is like a T.V. antenna. Our "small mind" is connected to the "Great Mind" their are many channels in this great minds. Many stations. These are, in some cases, "spirits."

But making pacts with spirits as I did and do is an ancient tradition. BOUNDARIES are extremely important. Look at summonig circles and esoteric western magick. When you engange in an exchange with a spirit there is just that, an exchange. Making it clear what you want and don't want is very important. Before I learned this I had my conciousness invaded several times. Pushed down stairs, dunked under water, and couldn't tell between the different voices in my head, who was me, who was God? Like I said, not all spirits are good or great.

In the case I mentioned the mechanics were something like this:

Fire Elemental speaks to me, it's conciousness is very connected to source. It is an elemental conciousness. It opens my kundalini, affecting physical and psychic change in my body. Because it is coming from a place of compassion it checks in with me and my nervous system which it is affecting "How far do you want to go (How much change can I initiate in your Central Nervous System without you breaking down or "burning out" it implies?) "Not all the way, I am not ready" >> Spirit complies, doing the work I had agreed to on some unconcious soul level and leaving me opened but not discombobulated. This was my FIRST time really really knowing what I was communicating with. I have learned a lot since then and am continuing to. Everyones connection is different.

Ah.

You believe a deity would not listen to you when you spoke to them.

Is this a Christian Old Testament idea of some very dismissive, busy and authorative patriarchal figure with far better things to do than converse with this mere mortal that is part of him and that he is trying hard to recruit/get much closer with?

Or is this confusing a deity with an absent parent who made his offspring feel they really know fuck all and should be seen and not heard?

Don't tell me you regularly converse with Christ and Buddha.... :) First, I had a dream of having sex with Kali and she told me something...instructions. That was it. I never saw her again. Second, I saw Tatra (in Buddhism she is Kuan yuim), Kali counter-part, who was cutting a blanket over my head in order for me to see. I was crying in the process because I was afraid to see but not sure what. That was it. I saw her no more. Third, a talking stature head in clear blue of Arminius burst out from some sand dune on the ground. The whole sky and the ground cracked open and turned red. I fell to the ground and in some sort of terror, looking up at this massive giant. Here, he smiled at me and give me a sword because he said that I deserved it because of my innate ability to grasp and gain knowledge without external aids. I saw it once and that was it. Here, I knew nothing of these deities until I saw them in my dreams and did some research on them. How can you even negotiate with these ancient, mythological spirit beings??? :) Talk to them for more than once? What's matter? You didn't get the message the first time?

• Like 1

Don't tell me you regularly converse with Christ and Buddha.... :) First, I had a dream of having sex with Kali and she told me something...instructions. That was it. I never saw her again. Second, I saw Tatra (in Buddhism she is Kuan yuim), Kali counter-part, who was cutting a blanket over my head in order for me to see. I was crying in the process because I was afraid to see but not sure what. That was it. I saw her no more. Third, a talking stature head in clear blue of Arminius burst out from some sand dune on the ground. The whole sky and the ground cracked open and turned red. I fell to the ground and in some sort of terror, looking up at this massive giant. Here, he smiled at me and give me a sword because he said that I deserved it because of my innate ability to grasp and gain knowledge without external aids. I saw it once and that was it. Here, I knew nothing of these deities until I saw them in my dreams and did some research on them. How can you even negotiate with these ancient, mythological spirit beings??? :) Talk to them for more than once? What's matter? You didn't get the message the first time?

Hrmm. Yes I have seen Kuan Yuim as well. One's sense of consciousness is different in a dream though rather than waking consciousness, mind you.

Hrmm. Yes I have seen Kuan Yuim as well. One's sense of consciousness is different in a dream though rather than waking consciousness, mind you.

No, I didn't see Kawun yuim. I was interacting with her more primordial Hindu form, Tetra. Apparently, these primordial Hindu goddesses are very...hmmm....less refined looking. 4 arms or more with scissors and male heads hanging.....hehehehe :) Let's say that they aren't afraid to speak their minds, considering that these deities have been worshiped for thousands and thousands of years. What is you in this life time? A simple dust particle within their universe. One is truly blessed to have them appeared before you in one's life time. What? To negotiate and to barter with them? Nonsense.

• Like 1

Actually, the OP is sounding logical here and trying to negotiate with the spirit. Or to barter for time like you said. What conditions you have to begin with that gives you the ability to barter with a spirit??? It is almost like the OP is talking to his boss or his father. What the OP is doing makes no sense "from the standpoint of the spirit." I have already said that you, a mere mortal, can't not comprehend what the spirit knows. Therefore, you can't negotiate or barter with the spirit. You have to do what you have been called to. I believe this is called "faith." Faith in yourself and the spirit being.

You have unequivocally no idea what you are talking about. Your use of such broad strokes based on what is your belief and not your experience is striking.

"mere mortal" - you have no idea what a "mere mortal" is.

You actually "believe" that your mere mortal belief is so completely perfect that you can attempt to belittle us and put us in place - those of us to whom you are a very young child who looks up to spirit all wide eyed and innocent.

Yes - you can negotiate with spirit - all day long - it is your karma - not theirs and your body.

And their are many a "spirit" who know well that they are far lower than many a "mere human".

I do not worship your library and your beliefs - talk from what you know and I might be quite interested. But save us from your beliefs.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Chiforce, consider this.
It is NOT easy living in this realm. There is a good deal of suffering all around us, a lot of work to be done in each and every incarnation - a lot of healing. Some of the most powerful spirits have incarnated into a body here for this reason. Because the rewards for this work here and now are immense. Timeless. A purity to match the most insidious darkness. What is the reward? The work itself, perhaps. Who knows?
To be blunt, there are many spirits who cannot, will not commit to such a heavy load. Much easier to be where they are, looking in.. So many of them have their fingers wet in this realm. Good and bad. Lots of the time I won't take a request or suggestion until they "put a body in front of me." Show me someone who has COMMITTED themselves to the journey here. Then I will take the message seriously. This is not always the case but I have done so in the past.

You have unequivocally no idea what you are talking about. Your use of such broad strokes based on what is your belief and not your experience is striking.

"mere mortal" - you have no idea what a "mere mortal" is.

You actually "believe" that your mere mortal belief is so completely perfect that you can attempt to belittle us and put us in place - those of us to whom you are a very young child who looks up to spirit all wide eyed and innocent.

Yes - you can negotiate with spirit - all day long - it is your karma - not theirs and your body.

And their are many a "spirit" who know well that they are far lower than many a "mere human".

I do not worship your library and your beliefs - talk from what you know and I might be quite interested. But save us from your beliefs.

I wasn't the one who took drugs to experience my first kundalini energy rising.. wink wink. :) Seriously, you are the one who is advocating the use of drugs to experience any sense of spirituality. Now, you are saying, as someone who didn't accumulate merits to have the spirituality door be open to him or her and resorting to the use of drugs, that gives you the ability to negotiate with gods. You don't even have the merits. Now, the gods want something from you too. Aren't your ego is way getting into ways of things???

Chiforce, consider this.

It is NOT easy living in this realm. There is a good deal of suffering all around us, a lot of work to be done in each and every incarnation - a lot of healing. Some of the most powerful spirits have incarnated into a body here for this reason. Because the rewards for this work here and now are immense. Timeless. A purity to match the most insidious darkness. What is the reward? The work itself, perhaps. Who knows?

To be blunt, there are many spirits who cannot, will not commit to such a heavy load. Much easier to be where they are, looking in.. So many of them have their fingers wet in this realm. Good and bad. Lots of the time I won't take a request or suggestion until they "put a body in front of me." Show me someone who has COMMITTED themselves to the journey here. Then I will take the message seriously. This is not always the case but I have done so in the past.

Are you using any sort of drugs? If so, stop. I bet you won't attract as many aimless spirits as a result.

No, I didn't see Kawun yuim. I was interacting with her more primordial Hindu form, Tetra. Apparently, these primordial Hindu goddesses are very...hmmm....less refined looking. 4 arms or more with scissors and male heads hanging.....hehehehe :) Let's say that they aren't afraid to speak their minds, considering that these deities have been worshiped for thousands and thousands of years. What is you in this life time? A simple dust particle within their universe. One is truly blessed to have them appeared before you in one's life time. What? To negotiate and to barter with them? Nonsense.

Hey ChiForce.. what was the interaction , then? Are you able to say? as you say 'interaction' it sounds like you shared, there was mutuality..

in the interaction it seems for you that when we are in human form our feelings or requests are ignored or belittled and demeaned or swamped so that we are just dictated at.. or something?

What was the interaction?

Point, how does one even barter with a spirit? "Okay I have a vacuum cleaner here and I ain't affraid to use it, back the f#ck up Casper."

Unless... Cat know something we don't and he's holding out on it.

Easy, many traditions do it daily. Take any African rooted one for example. I have found that it often involves rum ;).

• Like 2

Hey ChiForce.. what was the interaction , then? Are you able to say? as you say 'interaction' it sounds like you shared, there was mutuality..

in the interaction it seems for you that when we are in human form our feelings or requests are ignored or belittled and demeaned or swamped so that we are just dictated at.. or something?

What was the interaction?

I tend not to get too detailed with my visions and dreams. I will try to be short. Oh, is Tara, not Tetra. I often asked for dream interpretations over at the ATS board. Here, it has more to do with the method of cultivation.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread894426/pg1

Originally, I thought she was Vishnu but from her holding a pair of scissors, she turned out to be Tara. In this dream, I did feel a sense of motherly love from her. It was her love for me that she cut the blanket over my head. So that I could see....However, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to see. To see what? This could have many interpretations. Maybe I am supposed to see into nothing. I have been expecting to see something in my life.

Also, looking into the goddess of Kali. She is the destroyer of the ego of the tenth degree. She would have no problems belittling you and me if she wants to. So, one should keep their ego in check.

So, one should keep their ego in check.

heh. or just bypass it entirely and relate from somewhere that is heart shen based.. then no deity has any reason to use ego scaring tactics on you.

Oh I see... you are talking about dreams. you mean as in when you are asleep?

heh. or just bypass it entirely and relate from somewhere that is heart shen based.. then no deity has any reason to use ego scaring tactics on you.

Is Kali we are talking about here....She is the creator of this universe. She represents time, the void, and darkness, the blackest of the black. The origin of life. The creator of all gods. In the Hindu ancient time, her worshipers would make human sacrifices to appease her. Many believe that her worshipers lack the wisdom to understand what she is actually representing and taking her too literally.

Oh I see... you are talking about dreams. you mean as in when you are asleep?

Lucid dreaming or vision or astral projection...whatever you call it. In fact, my precognition ability came from my dream visions. No, I don't do drugs and losing my consciousness in my waking state. Do you take drugs? If so, our conversations would end immediately.

Edited by ChiForce

Mucking about in the astral .. I see... sorry, I completely got the wrong end of the stick.

"disembodied liars' is the best description I've heard of the astral plane.

Have a read of Glenn Morriss if you havent already.

Mucking about in the astral .. I see... sorry, I completely got the wrong end of the stick.

"disembodied liars' is the best description I've heard of the astral plane.

Have a read of Glenn Morriss if you havent already.

My dear, my wisdom and insight are all derived from the original source. The original mind. None of these new age stuff. I am currently reading the Diamond Sutra by Master Nan. I wish you will get nice deal the next time you negotiate with the gods. :) Do you take drugs.... I have this feeling you do. I guess our little discourse would end here.

My dear, my wisdom and insight are all derived from the original source. The original mind. None of these new age stuff. I am currently reading the Diamond Sutra by Master Nan. I wish you will get nice deal the next time you negotiate with the gods. :) Do you take drugs.... I have this feeling you do. I guess our little discourse would end here.

Okay then, sorry to have wasted your time, thankyou for teaching me.

x

I wasn't the one who took drugs to experience my first kundalini energy rising.. wink wink. :) Seriously, you are the one who is advocating the use of drugs to experience any sense of spirituality. Now, you are saying, as someone who didn't accumulate merits to have the spirituality door be open to him or her and resorting to the use of drugs, that gives you the ability to negotiate with gods. You don't even have the merits. Now, the gods want something from you too. Aren't your ego is way getting into ways of things???

My dear wee child - you somehow have assumed that I attained a kundalini experience from drugs - nothing could be further from the truth.

You assume that I am advocating drugs - you probably assume I do drugs - I have never advocated drugs in my life. (nor have I advocated fabricating false information about them)

You then assume in speaking for me that your gibberish constitutes some observation on your part and a piecing together of some puzzle - but it is gibberish and nothing else.

You may wish to study philosophy - it may help you in trying to decipher what others are writing and how sentence structure and logic create conclusions one would come to base on what is actually being said and not your stream of "consciousness".

You are frequently talking to people other than those you are addressing - fantasy people.

We wish you all the best.

Edited by Spotless

My dear wee child - you somehow have assumed that I attained a kundalini experience from drugs - nothing could be further from the truth.

You assume that I am advocating drugs - you probably assume I do drugs - I have never advocated drugs in my life. (nor have I advocated fabricating false information about them)

You then assume in speaking for me that your gibberish constitutes some observation on your part and a piecing together of some puzzle - but it is gibberish and nothing else.

You may wish to study philosophy - it may help you in trying to decipher what others are writing and how sentence structure and logic create conclusions one would come to base on what is actually being said and not your stream of "consciousness".

You are frequently talking to people other than those you are addressing - fantasy people.

We wish you all the best.

You should apply your reply to yourself. Do I have to hand hold you and making you to see that you ARE advocating the use of drugs? Re read this thread, buddy. When pushed to explain what benefits it has, you went silent. When ask why you think the use of drugs should be considered, you went silent. You called accumulating merits to open doors to higher spiritual learning is naive. And I have to re phase your thoughts as "unrealizable." Why is it unrealizable if your Kundalini energy rising wasn't the result of drug usages? Mine wasn't. I guess your spiritual awakening wasn't accomplished through merits. Through drugs? You should make up your mind. Why backtracking now?

Edited by ChiForce

@ChiForce, I see dogma. Dogma without taking perception into account. You do realize that their are people who have never studied your doctrine, nor probably ever will, that still have spiritual experiences and awakenings as well? I've seen Hindu's, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, dare I say even Satanists who have had spiritual awakenings and experiences. You do realize this right?

“There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take one with a heart.” -Lao Tzu Edited by DragonsNectar69k

The use of a drug can have a positive overall effect.

The merit points arguement is naive.

Coffee is a drug and it can have both a positive and a negative effect.

You may come to the table with a rich past and you may have incorporated a defining moment in your life where here in the United States or "West" you anticipated a need to create a way to overcome the jail of our childish and narrow religious programming.

Ask youself just exactly where an unbending opinion is coming from if it is unequivocally against any use of any drug?

I am not advocating long term use or even "ocassional use". But use specifically to bridge the gap may have immensly positive results.

If you are cemented to the idea that this is not an organic approach - then do you also say that having a Qi Gong master moving his/her Qi into you - perhaps stimulating your 6th chakra - is this also taboo?

Look into the Eastern practices and you will see a whole host of methods to stimulate certain areas and experiences - many of them far more dangerous than taking LSD or a Mushroom.

Sometimes the "purity" ideals are as far from what is apropos as can be. This is often gritty tough clawing work where progress is measured in "I am still breathing".

Here you go buddy. This is what you wrote.

I see dogma.

Another nonsense. Dogma? To earn merits in your cultivation path in order to open doors to higher spiritual learning is called dogma? What if these merits including doing moral deeds. Not to kill or harm people. To show compassions. These are dogmas? Hahahaha...... You are right, they are dogmas if your intention is to cultivate an evil path with aimless goals. These are dogmas. :)

Another nonsense. Dogma? To earn merits in your cultivation path in order to open doors to higher spiritual learning is called dogma? What if these merits including doing moral deeds. Not to kill or harm people. To show compassions. These are dogmas? Hahahaha...... You are right, they are dogmas if your intention is to cultivate an evil path with aimless goals. These are dogmas. :)

There is no 'merit'. The end result of what one is cultivating is what I guess you could define as 'merit' and to be honest I don't really care for what your cultivating. <_< Life can unfold in an infinite amount of ways. There is no right way. It is all up to the individual to choose what they are seeking. Said choices are beyond 'merit' alone. They can make the path or you can choose to prescribe to a certain religion and follow in a known path, mind you.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k