Veritas

Testicles hurt when focusing on dantian

So I've been meditating for a while now but for the last half a year I stepped it up and started meditating at least 3 hrs a day. I just do a simple meditation where I would just focus on my dantian. Around 4 months ago I developed heat there whenever I focus on it. In the beginning it was just warmth and then later on it got really hot. It only gets really hot when my mind is completely focused for like at least 10 minutes on my dantian. That only happened a handful of times because for me its really hard to stay focus on one thought for a long time. Anyways last month it stopped getting really hot whenever i focus on it for a long time and I started feeling pain near my testicles.It hurts a little bit but its not super painful or anything but I feel like energy is flowing to my testicles instead of staying in my dantian. Just wondering if anyone know or experience anything like this and any advice on how to get the heat back to my dantian would be great thanks.

I just do a simple meditation where I would just focus on my dantian.

:

any advice on how to get the heat back to my dantian

It might be a good idea to move the qi around your body.

I don't understand your method. When you have the "fire" in your TD, why don't do something with the "fire"?

hmmm yes, i guess it`s time to start circulating that energy.

After acumulating Qi in your Dantien, any Qigong will get very powerful, maybe you should try and open the small orbit by opening the lower gate. When I feel alot of Qi in my testes I try and bring it up my spine, it first goes to my huiyin where I feel it as a bubble, as if my huiyin swells up, the maximum I brought it up to was my sacrum, because I was scared of not having a teacher with me.

Well, according to Master Chia, that's the method I am familiar with, the flow of the chi goes from your dan tian, to your lower genital region. Then, to the tip of your vertebrate. Lower back, opposite of your dan tian. Then, to the back of your head. To the crown. To the third eye. To the throat. To the heart. And back to the dan tian. The path or channel can move naturally once you have developed the energy in your dan tian. I say you should just let the energy to flow and to complete the microcosmic orbit. Your whole body should feel warm or hot warm if the energy is circulating naturally and properly. Otherwise, you may experience chi blockage.

Edited by ChiForce

Well, according to Master Chia, that's the method I am familiar with, the flow of the chi goes from your dan tian, to your lower genital region.

I don't think Testicles is what Master Chia had in mind. It's more like huiyin/root chakras in IMHO.

With energy style meditations, the safety rules are keep grounded, if it gets too strange, or hurts-Slow down or stop (or circulate it safely if you can). Generally just concentrating on the hara is usually pretty safe though. If its not for you, then slowing down or stopping is imo recommended until you get a qualified living teacher who knows you and your situation. Its uncommon but practitioners can do damage to themselves when energy heats up in the wrong spot.

• Like 1

Chia does not teach full lotus.

Full lotus yoga position burns bad karma as Yogananda states -- full lotus will ensure that you're getting the jing energy up to the brain and down to the heart, etc.

Chia teaches dudes to fondle themselves, etc. - all that does is get semen increased when the goal is to create electromagnetic energy - not to just "retain semen" as so many promote on this board. haha.

If people are trying to "retain semen" then they're going to harm themselves.

You want to burn or ionize it into electromagnetic energy.

Full lotus will do the small universe on its own.

If you're getting strong heat in the lower tan tien then you should be able to sit in full lotus.

• Like 1

If you're getting strong heat in the lower tan tien then you should be able to sit in full lotus.

Then how come when i had strong heat there and tried to sit in full lotus i destroyed my knees? The energy should have been enough to allow my unprepared body to go into an advanced posture, right?

i really don't like the approach of telling people they should just do full lotus. i still feel the negative effects every day of doing it prematurely.

Bring on the full lotus backlash! It always cracks me up! haha.

Sitting in full lotus is not my "personal problem." haha.

Obviously you shouldn't force the full lotus position but if you can't sit in it then your energy channels are not open and you need to sublimate your energy more.

Full lotus is a great means of testing your level of energy.

Or you could not make it flow through your microcosmic orbit and work towards getting to level 2 in the mo pai system. The methods for level 1 and 2 can be found on the internet for free

The same thing happened to me. It goes away. I once asked one of my friends about it and he says that's one of the areas that gets healed first.

How long did it take for it to go away in your case and does the heat come back to the dantian?

It might be a good idea to move the qi around your body.

I don't understand your method. When you have the "fire" in your TD, why don't do something with the "fire"?

What am I suppose to do with the fire?

Or you could not make it flow through your microcosmic orbit and work towards getting to level 2 in the mo pai system. The methods for level 1 and 2 can be found on the internet for free

Yeah I've read Jim McMillians level 1 and level 2 mopai. I'm just not a big fan of reverse breathing. It feels unnatural and whenever I use it it's harder for me to get into a deep trance. Also I'm pretty sure Mopai doesn't involve the MCO

Finally pythagoreanfulllotus got me convinced that full lotus is detrimental to one spiritual development.

??

Bring on the full lotus backlash! It always cracks me up! haha.

Sitting in full lotus is not my "personal problem." haha.

Obviously you shouldn't force the full lotus position but if you can't sit in it then your energy channels are not open and you need to sublimate your energy more.

Full lotus is a great means of testing your level of energy.

I don`t think that you can sit in a full lotus just by opening the channels, i would recomend some yoguic asanas together with the meditations for that purpose

When I sit in meditation, half lotus, I feel energy first on my Huantiao points, the two bony protrusions of my sacrum that are touching the ground, then the energy rises to the huiying, sometimes going down to my testes, at this point my testes start bounding and thumping and vibrating quite violently, then I bring the energy to huiyiin and to sacrum, never got past this point though... I`m kinda scared.

do you have a link?

haha....testicles hurt and mo pai should not be used in the same context, dangerous enough when you're healthy if you do things incorrectly.

Why would mo pai be any more dangerous than bringing energy up the spine?

Ive encountered far more detrimental effects from practicing Xiao Shou Tian than i have practicing the level 1 mo pai meditation. There is nothing worse than having that hot chi cultivated in the dan tien becoming stuck in your head, and if you dont have a teacher to help facilitate the energy moving through the head by opening up certain points its nearly impossible to get beyond that stage

And chances are most people here dont have a teacher to guide them with the real Xiao Shou Tian

When I sit in meditation, half lotus, I feel energy first on my Huantiao points, the two bony protrusions of my sacrum that are touching the ground, then the energy rises to the huiying, sometimes going down to my testes, at this point my testes start bounding and thumping and vibrating quite violently, then I bring the energy to huiyiin and to sacrum, never got past this point though... I`m kinda scared.

I think at this point, I know there are at least two method to go up: central channel and MCO.

The kundalini yoga method is to open all the rest of chakras. Then guild the energy straight up to the crown. I got that from the book "Kundalini yoga" by SSS.

The Chinese taoist yoga is to open the MCO. Then guild the energy around MCO. I got that from the "the Secret of the Golden Flower".

I believe either method needs the third eye to be open first to guild the energy. I don't think the thrid eyes need to fully open. But it should be operational enough to sense the energy or light.

Is rest of your meridian/chakras open?

If you bring the energy to huiying and spin the huiying, do you feel pleasure? If so, you can bring the pleasure energy up to help open other meridian/chakras. I believe that pleasure frequency is relatively safe to spread around.

Also, remember to "smile". The taoist secrete smile seems to bring the light from crown down to the whole body. It shatters the darkness of fear.

Anyways last month it stopped getting really hot whenever i focus on it for a long time and I started feeling pain near my testicles.

any advice on how to get the heat back to my dantian would be great thanks.

Spiritual awareness encourages an atrophying of the testicles, and reduction of testosterone,...thus could be the hurt you feel. I would imagine the testicles of long term meditators, like Buddhists monks, are the size of a Chick Pea.

A Twentyth Century Buddhist once said, "The very qualities of being a disciple are the qualities which are feminine -- receptivity, openness, trust, love, a deep surrender. And if a man becomes a disciple, he will automatically grow qualities which are female. There is nothing wrong in it. Qualities are qualities, and all beautiful qualities are feminine -- love and trust and compassion and gratitude and surrender. All beautiful qualities are feminine.

It is not a question concerned with your sexuality; your being a male or female has many dimensions. One of the dimensions is that there are qualities intrinsic to females which make them easily disciples. There are men who have those qualities -- those qualities are not the monopoly of anybody. There are men who are more soft than any woman, more loving than any woman, more grateful than any woman -- but the qualities are feminine."

I think at this point, I know there are at least two method to go up: central channel and MCO.

The kundalini yoga method is to open all the rest of chakras. Then guild the energy straight up to the crown. I got that from the book "Kundalini yoga" by SSS.

The Chinese taoist yoga is to open the MCO. Then guild the energy around MCO. I got that from the "the Secret of the Golden Flower".

I believe either method needs the third eye to be open first to guild the energy. I don't think the thrid eyes need to fully open. But it should be operational enough to sense the energy or light.

Is rest of your meridian/chakras open?

If you bring the energy to huiying and spin the huiying, do you feel pleasure? If so, you can bring the pleasure energy up to help open other meridian/chakras. I believe that pleasure frequency is relatively safe to spread around.

Also, remember to "smile". The taoist secrete smile seems to bring the light from crown down to the whole body. It shatters the darkness of fear.

hmmm....

I am familiar with SSS, and read recently the Golden flower and another book on Taoist Yoga writen by Zhao Bichen, funny enought, I think that this book is only available in Chinese and Portuguese!!! (most good books are only available in English). Any ways, in Zhao Bichen`s book, he says that first of all the Cultivator must start reverting his Essence to nourish the spinal column, he does this by transforming Jing into Qi by circulating the MCO together with breathing exercices, i believe that your awareness (internal breath) follows your atual breathing process (external breath) and it leaves the huiyin and reaches the baihui after 4 external breathings, in each of this breathings you rise up and up along the spine, then 4 breathings to come downs again to the huiyin. He says that the time to practice this is when you are in the "Zi" period, when you have and erection spontaneosly without having sexual thoughts. He says that after practicing enough, you feel eventually feel the signs that you should go further to the next level... those signs are: you feel a breeze behind your ears, you listen to a vultures sound behind your head, and you see a golden light. That means that you have nourished and completed your Vessels and nourished your system. After that you start using this light in the cultivation.. I`m not sure how, but I know that at this point he says that you continues circulation the MCO but use only your pure intent, without the external breathing. I am saying this because, acording to Zhao Bichen, you open your third eye only after along time of MCO (the golden light). Please note that the info that I mentioned here can have some imperfections since I am posting it from memory and I read the book only once and in a period of less than one day.

As for my experiece, the testicles pain came from the ground into my huantiao points and then to my testes (instead of dantien).

I do feel pleasure and even get erections during some practices, sometimes I have to contract my internal musces to avoid semen to spill out. The last Time I felt an derection and my Huiyin swelling up, I brought my attention to the area inbetween my anus and my tail bone, first I felt the skin surface and then subtled my awareness to feel the qi on that area and on this moment the bubble in my huiyin area moved to the place that my awareness was and then it transformed into a tingling sensation and expanded into my body (but not the MCO, it simply expanded and dissolved into my body), and my erection dissapeared subdued immediately.

another funny thing, once my Huiyin was fuulll of enery, I would feel that area swollen up during the whole day, I would spend almost the whole day with an erection, so I decided to try the MCO technique of Shou Yu Liang`s book.. well... I really felt my body divided into two parts and the Qi rising into my head then lowering to the Huiyin in the COnception Vessel.. all went fine, and during this process my breathing got very very subtle, the strange thing is that when I went to sleep that night, I had a nocturnal emission = ( .. Since then i still did not manage to acumulate enough sexual energy such as I did last time.

He says that the time to practice this is when you are in the "Zi" period, when you have and erection spontaneosly without having sexual thoughts. He says that after practicing enough, you feel eventually feel the signs that you should go further to the next level... those signs are: you feel a breeze behind your ears, you listen to a vultures sound behind your head, and you see a golden light. That means that you have nourished and completed your Vessels and nourished your system. After that you start using this light in the cultivation.. I`m not sure how, but I know that at this point he says that you continues circulation the MCO but use only your pure intent, without the external breathing. I am saying this because, acording to Zhao Bichen, you open your third eye only after along time of MCO (the golden light). Please note that the info that I mentioned here can have some imperfections since I am posting it from memory and I read the book only once and in a period of less than one day.

When you practice, do you use your eye to fix the external sun and moon and your ear to fix the inner sun and moon ( Golden Flower)?

There are a few excercise in SSS book to open third eye, candle gazing, brow gazing while chanting "Om". Have you tried them? Also nose gazing and throat friction. They can be practiced anywhere and anytime.

There are two types of pleasure down there: one from penis and one from prostate. The pleasure from penis is yan and from prostate is yin. when the two frequence are combined, it generates a bliss beyond simple orgasm.

You should be able to get prostate pleasure without any involement from your penis (it should be soft in your yin pleasure practice).

There are two version of the Golden Flower: one for internal practice (Whelm?) and one for external practice (Cleary?).

I felt heat by my balls this morning. It felt like my youth was being restored. Rejuvenation. Lolz.

I also find it interesting that i decided to search this very topic today and noticed all of these recent post. Interesting.

I also woke up from a dream the other night. Someone had introduced themselves to me and offered to heal me at their clinic. Whoever this is, thank you for your humble generosity. I didnt get the name though, i woke up when i realized i was talking telapathically to some one.

To Veritas: the pain maybe due to purification, but if it feels too violent, take care and stop the practice, the testes is a place where you really should not play around with, rsrs..

When you practice, do you use your eye to fix the external sun and moon and your ear to fix the inner sun and moon ( Golden Flower)?

There are a few excercise in SSS book to open third eye, candle gazing, brow gazing while chanting "Om". Have you tried them? Also nose gazing and throat friction. They can be practiced anywhere and anytime.

There are two types of pleasure down there: one from penis and one from prostate. The pleasure from penis is yan and from prostate is yin. when the two frequence are combined, it generates a bliss beyond simple orgasm.

You should be able to get prostate pleasure without any involement from your penis (it should be soft in your yin pleasure practice).

There are two version of the Golden Flower: one for internal practice (Whelm?) and one for external practice (Cleary?).

Hmm..

I do not use my eyes to fix the sun and the moon, nor do i use my ears.

the only practice I use is emptyness, and to achieve emptyness I practice anapanna; simply feeling the air coming in and out through my nostrils, I reduce the area of awareness to my upper lip and entrance of both nostrils, till the points that i feel that I am not my breathing and I am not my body, at this point I feel my spirit naturally gathering in my third eye area, it happens spontaneosly, but I see no light over there, (probably because I still have to revert my essence into qi and clean my marrow rGov. Vessel - Zhao Bichen)

I have practiced those practices tht you mentioned, like Trataka (golden flower incense gazing) and ujjayi pranayama SSS, but i felt that they were distracting me and not making me achieve emptyness.

After I achive some degree of emptyness by practicing anapana, then I start sirculating my awareness, sometimes holding it in certain places such as the Dantien.

In my opinion, SSS`s book is very good, especially the Systematic course in Ancient Tantric Techniques. but the really good techniques of this book, in my opinion, is the Nadi Shodhana, the Bandhas, Nauli, and Asanas to stretch the body and sit in full lotus eventually. But the meditative techniques... I did not like it so much... I use Vipassana and the Vipassana retreat that I went was really the bonus meditative technique for me.

thnks for the info on penis and prostate pleasure, i will keep an eye on this, sometimes I feel as if I am about to ejaculate and my penis isn`t hard, some times I have a very strong hard on but no feeling of iminent ejaculation, maybe there is something to do with this???

my version of Golden Flower is Wilhelm`s

I felt heat by my balls this morning. It felt like my youth was being restored. Rejuvenation. Lolz.

I also find it interesting that i decided to search this very topic today and noticed all of these recent post. Interesting.

I also woke up from a dream the other night. Someone had introduced themselves to me and offered to heal me at their clinic. Whoever this is, thank you for your humble generosity. I didnt get the name though, i woke up when i realized i was talking telapathically to some one.

Synchronicity.

Maybe some one from another dimension or a superior personality of your own self.

Nice dreams brother!

• Like 1

The only light i notice in my third eye is violet. Sometimes its dim and sometimes it is deep and rich. I also notice white dots of varying size. Sometimes they are other colors gold, red, periwinkle, hot pink, or blue. But that is rare. I do feel i can see shadows as well, they tend to dim the surrounding light, but it is only noticeable when i close my eyes and bring my attention to my inner eye.

Also reminds me of something, when i was in a state of psychosis in the hospital i literally saw gold and white orbs with my eyes two times. It was cool.

The only light i notice in my third eye is violet. Sometimes its dim and sometimes it is deep and rich. I also notice white dots of varying size. Sometimes they are other colors gold, red, periwinkle, hot pink, or blue. But that is rare. I do feel i can see shadows as well, they tend to dim the surrounding light, but it is only noticeable when i close my eyes and bring my attention to my inner eye.

Also reminds me of something, when i was in a state of psychosis in the hospital i literally saw gold and white orbs with my eyes two times. It was cool.

Amazing!

Any ways, in Zhao Bichen`s book, he says that first of all the Cultivator must start reverting his Essence to nourish the spinal column, he does this by transforming Jing into Qi by circulating the MCO together with breathing exercices, i believe that your awareness (internal breath) follows your atual breathing process (external breath) and it leaves the huiyin and reaches the baihui after 4 external breathings, in each of this breathings you rise up and up along the spine, then 4 breathings to come downs again to the huiyin. He says that the time to practice this is when you are in the "Zi" period, when you have and erection spontaneosly without having sexual thoughts. He says that after practicing enough, you feel eventually feel the signs that you should go further to the next level... those signs are: you feel a breeze behind your ears, you listen to a vultures sound behind your head, and you see a golden light. That means that you have nourished and completed your Vessels and nourished your system. After that you start using this light in the cultivation.. I`m not sure how, but I know that at this point he says that you continues circulation the MCO but use only your pure intent, without the external breathing. I am saying this because, acording to Zhao Bichen, you open your third eye only after along time of MCO (the golden light). Please note that the info that I mentioned here can have some imperfections since I am posting it from memory and I read the book only once and in a period of less than one day.

have a look at my mco link in my sig ;)