mewtwo

is time real does it exist?

Qigong master Jim nance can travel back in time and heal people before they got their injury! He describes the scene to the person -- of when the injury occurs - and then he goes to before it happened and then sends energy before the injury and then after the injury and then heals them again in the present time.

Precognition happens also.

Plato said Time is the image of the Eternal - but how can time be an image? We can only listen to time since it is Kala that turns to Kali or Chronos that turns to Kronos - three dimensional spacetime collapses to nonlocal consciousness as quantum physics has proven to be beyond spacetime!!!

Jim Nance also said he has 4 D vision - front , back, left and right all at the same time! haha.

I believe it. Very possible in a dream like state. Seeing this in "real time" would be bewildering.

There's this moment in the present... wait for it, wait for it... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmm not quite... it's almost theeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeee THEREOHMYGODYOUMISSEDIT!

ah, so close. you almost had it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny that some one brought this up. Just saw this on facebook today..

733995_180274982123972_1580841029_n.jpg

In my opinion, time is of the mind. A unit of pleasure to measure your treasures :P. As far as I am concerned time is not palpable, but merely meta-physical. What makes it real is the merely the 'I' or 'self' who operates with time. If your good at Lucid dreaming, you can escape time or time travel if your really good. It is merely a concept. Man does not truly know when man, himself, began recording time, as far as I know.

I'd like to see this drawn in triangulation to match the circle of life/flower of life with spirals at the center of each triangle, rather than any circles at all, but i lack the skill and software and patience to attempt a series of perfect phirals (phi spirals, duh. or is it tau? i forget; but taurals sounds odd).

To try to define time is similar to trying to define Tao. Neither of these two are "things". In the case of time, it is a random measurement of the movement of one thing based on the position of another. No movement, no time. This can be called a "static condition". A "dynamic condition", on the other hand (was that the left or the right?), signifies movement and now we can define a time measurement. Be dynamic Y'all!!!

Watch my chronokinesis subliminal

A command to watch an subliminal movie = OUCH. :mellow::wacko::mellow:

If it was made by Wang Liping I'd watch it. Or Chunyi Lin. Otherwise.. eh.

Edited by cat
  • Like 1

Funny that some one brought this up. Just saw this on facebook today..

733995_180274982123972_1580841029_n.jpg

In my opinion, time is of the mind. A unit of pleasure to measure your treasures :P. As far as I am concerned time is not palpable, but merely meta-physical. What makes it real is the merely the 'I' or 'self' who operates with time. If your good at Lucid dreaming, you can escape time or time travel if your really good. It is merely a concept. Man does not truly know when man, himself, began recording time, as far as I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZRhj03MZD4

I'd say question all  Buddhist sayings about time, illusion and emptiness or get attached to them...isn't that something the historic Buddha warned about?

Edited by old3bob

On 4/8/2013 at 5:55 PM, Guest Jason Croft said:

Time is used as measurement of life.

Time is a measurement of how far a cause has traveled before it affects something.

There is no time in the sense clocks suggest.

On 4/8/2013 at 5:40 AM, Vmarco said:

Buddhas said, "A wise man, recognizing that the world is but an illusion, does not act as if it is real.

The world is unreal,

only Brahman is real.

Brahman is the world.

If world is projection of the Self, Shiva, how can world be unreal? Time is in the world. This is a point of view of Kashmir Shaivism.

Maybe simply ilusions are unreal.

4 hours ago, Kubba said:

The world is unreal,

only Brahman is real.

Brahman is the world.

If world is projection of the Self, Shiva, how can world be unreal? Time is in the world. This is a point of view of Kashmir Shaivism.

Maybe simply ilusions are unreal.

well trying to mix Buddhism and Hinduism together (both of which have various and quite different sects) can easily blow the mind...(which can be very problematic)  

2 hours ago, old3bob said:

well trying to mix Buddhism and Hinduism together (both of which have various and quite different sects) can easily blow the mind...(which can be very problematic)  

Maybe you are right, Buddhists were kicked out from Kashmir valley because of their teachings.

Kashmir Shaivism stands on traditions from Indian continent, however it does not agree with Vedanta for example, where they also negate world as an illusion.

Basically world can be illusion or be real, if it is illusion, and o ly real thing is the self, then where the world cones from if not from the Self? It does not look like separate entity.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Kubba said:

Maybe you are right, Buddhists were kicked out from Kashmir valley because of their teachings.

Kashmir Shaivism stands on traditions from Indian continent, however it does not agree with Vedanta for example, where they also negate world as an illusion.

Basically world can be illusion or be real, if it is illusion, and o ly real thing is the self, then where the world cones from if not from the Self? It does not look like separate entity.

a clear example/teaching can be found in a section of Chandogya Upanishad (among others) that step by step states how all else springs from the Self!   

For instance : 

"To one who sees, perceives and understands Self (Soul) as Truth, asserts the Upanishad in section 7.26, the life-principle springs from the Self, hope springs from the Self, memory springs from the Self, as does mind, thought, understanding, reflection, conviction, speech, and all outer worldly knowledges.

34 minutes ago, old3bob said:

a clear example/teaching can be found in a section of Chandogya Upanishad (among others) that step by step states how all else springs from the Self!   

For instance : 

"To one who sees, perceives and understands Self (Soul) as Truth, asserts the Upanishad in section 7.26, the life-principle springs from the Self, hope springs from the Self, memory springs from the Self, as does mind, thought, understanding, reflection, conviction, speech, and all outer worldly knowledges.

Thanks for the quote, a good one!

Which means that  things in the world are not different from the Self. Are only its reflections.

Buddhist sects are often considered not aiming really for the ultimate truth, or accepting some internediate level attainment for the final realisation. This is even worse with non-duality teachings.

8 minutes ago, Kubba said:

Thanks for the quote, a good one!

Which means that  things in the world are not different from the Self. Are only its reflections.

Buddhist sects are often considered not aiming really for the ultimate truth, or accepting some internediate level attainment for the final realisation. This is even worse with non-duality teachings.

well the main Saivite sects don't agree on everything either... so other than having a basic understanding  and recognition of  common ground shared with  Buddhism  I'd say leave the rest for the Buddhists to work on...for we all have enough on our particular plates to deal with.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, silent thunder said:

Subjective and always shifting experientially... time seems an effervescent self projected experience of comparison and memory...

Hi Creighton,

Time is real for me ~ after I am born and before I die.

- Anand

On 10/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, old3bob said:

To one who sees, perceives and understands Self (Soul) as Truth, asserts the Upanishad in section 7.26, the life-principle springs from the Self, hope springs from the Self, memory springs from the Self, as does mind, thought, understanding, reflection, conviction, speech, and all outer worldly knowledges.

Hi old3bob,

Each Self pertains to a realization that each Life is to be lived on the path of a road less traveled?

th?id=OIP.rgELCOn_TpqzjtadrzpZDAHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=316&h=178

th?id=OIP.4x-R-pBrQekbhR6JpddpbwHaE2&pid=Api&P=0&w=249&h=164

th?id=OIP.SNMLupQFlJHFATvnvKVSVQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2013 at 1:52 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Qigong master Jim nance can travel back in time and heal people before they got their injury! He describes the scene to the person -- of when the injury occurs - and then he goes to before it happened and then sends energy before the injury and then after the injury and then heals them again in the present time.

Wonder if he gets paid for that kind of healing. 

Or the people tell him- Money? For what??

if we really want to know about time or beyond time  (and to borrow from Buddhism)  we have to get past this difficult guy...

is.jpg.5feb5ae090fd77728c7dcd489b22a572.jpg

image.png

Edited by old3bob

Chung Tzu.......

There was a beginning. There was a beginning before that beginning. There was a beginning previous to that beginning before there was the beginning.

There was existence; there had been no existence. There was no existence before the beginning of that no existence. There was no existence previous to the no existence before there was the beginning of the no existence. If suddenly there was nonexistence, we do not know whether it was really anything existing, or really not existing. Now I have said what I have said, but I do not know whether what I have said be really anything to the point or not.

As soon as we "know" the formless realms we are instantly wrong or see only a glimpse and not totality. Only the human mind can ask such a question. We come from no thing and return to no thing there is nothing to know and is not important. Cherish life and find balance and harmony with all things now. Then it will all be settled not a question.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Chung Tzu.......

There was a beginning. There was a beginning before that beginning. There was a beginning previous to that beginning before there was the beginning.

There was existence; there had been no existence. There was no existence before the beginning of that no existence. There was no existence previous to the no existence before there was the beginning of the no existence. If suddenly there was nonexistence, we do not know whether it was really anything existing, or really not existing. Now I have said what I have said, but I do not know whether what I have said be really anything to the point or not.

As soon as we "know" the formless realms we are instantly wrong or see only a glimpse and not totality. Only the human mind can ask such a question. We come from no thing and return to no thing there is nothing to know and is not important. Cherish life and find balance and harmony with all things now. Then it will all be settled not a question.

that's a great saying you quoted.  I'd add that no thing knows but not as mind knows which is freedom.

• Like 1