HouTian

Wang Li-Ping Seminar 15-18th March .

Greeting To All,

Great Shifu Wang Li Ping will be holding a free public seminar From march 15-18th in China.

Shifu Wang is acknowledged as one of the most Powerful Qi-Gong Masters Today & been written about extensivly by various pubilications both Here & Abroad.

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Dragon-Gate-...n/dp/0804831858

Some of the topics covered will be, Basic Incantation Practice, Qi-Gong & Development

of Latent Extraordinary Functions.

This is a Treasure & Rare opportunity to meet with a Genuine Qi-Gong Master & many of the Magical students associated with Him.

Contact Fee $2800 USD 1st March.

Students will will be directed to beijing to visit with with Master Zhou Tian (A current Disciple Of Wang Li-Ping) willing to guide & translate any questions for hopeful prospects.

No Dabblers Please............

Sincerly,

Hou-Tian

Doesn't sound very free to me :lol:

good , now after david verdesi wang liping is being exposed as a greedy leach. dont be played for suckers folks, that is all there is to say.

• Like 1

Btw, how would you justify the 3000 clams? How about 2000? 1000? Mmm??

Doesn't sound very free to me :lol:

nor it is a "rare" opportunity, it seems like he has one every other month.

• Like 1

This sounds like a lot of people trying to make a buck of wang li ping.

Does li ping charge this or do others?

Could someone clarify this for me?

Thanks,

John

How funny and silly it is:

On 13 March 2011 04:33 AM and 13 March 2011 06:00 AM, IDs(bamboo, TianShi) are quoting ID name=HouTian's rumor date on 13 February 2007 04:01 PM ' timestamp='1171411313' post='25969']

Shifu Wang Li Ping, Bla .... Bla ... Bla ...

As "JohnC" made the conclusion: This sounds like a lot of people trying to make a buck of wang li ping.

Hi, IDs(HouTian,bamboo, TianShi etc.), JohnC's conclusion express what you want to say, that's your exact purpose.

:lol: :lol:

The gangs of IDs(HouTian,bamboo, TianShi etc.), it's time to take back your fishing hooks. No fishing here !

:lol: :lol:

Greeting To All,

Great Shifu Wang Li Ping will be holding a free public seminar From march 15-18th in China.

Shifu Wang is acknowledged as one of the most Powerful Qi-Gong Masters Today & been written about extensivly by various pubilications both Here & Abroad.

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Dragon-Gate-...n/dp/0804831858

Some of the topics covered will be, Basic Incantation Practice, Qi-Gong & Development

of Latent Extraordinary Functions.

This is a Treasure & Rare opportunity to meet with a Genuine Qi-Gong Master & many of the Magical students associated with Him.

Contact Fee $2800 USD 1st March.

Students will will be directed to beijing to visit with with Master Zhou Tian (A current Disciple Of Wang Li-Ping) willing to guide & translate any questions for hopeful prospects.

No Dabblers Please............

Sincerly,

Hou-Tian

Edited by Gaxtal

Hi,

I do want to see Where is the link for HouTian's rumor date on 13 February 2007 04:01 PM ...Shifu Wang Li Ping, Bla .... Bla ... Bla ... ?

Is that in your (IDs =bamboo, TianShi, maybe other IDs) own computer ?

What's the irony of the two statments that you highlighted from houtian's post ?

Crack yourself up G. I was simply pointing out the irony of the two statments that i highlighted from houtian's post. No fishing.

Edited by Gaxtal

Hi,

I do want to see Where is the link for HouTian's rumor date on 13 February 2007 04:01 PM ...Shifu Wang Li Ping, Bla .... Bla ... Bla ... ?

Is that in your (IDs =bamboo, TianShi, maybe other IDs) own computer ?

What's the irony of the two statments that you highlighted from houtian's post ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

I was feeling particularly childish and silly when i posted after Houtian. Wish i hadn't bothered. Let's just drop it dude.