Helena

Greetings!

I just registered and would like to say a respectful hello to everyone. I so often end up here on the Tao Bums fora when I google qigong topics that I thought I might as well register, and maybe even contribute where I can. :)

• Like 3

Hi Helena & Welcome to TTB's. :)

Care to share a little more about your Qi Gong experiences, thus far ? :ph34r:

Basher

Hello Basher, thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the late response. I had some to work to complete and haven't been checking in here recently.

I've been curious about / interested in qigong since I was a child and saw an advertizing poster of someone offering qigong healing. My current practice consists mainly of taiji, Spring Forest Qigong, and meditation. How about you?

Hello Basher, thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the late response. I had some to work to complete and haven't been checking in here recently.

I've been curious about / interested in qigong since I was a child and saw an advertizing poster of someone offering qigong healing. My current practice consists mainly of taiji, Spring Forest Qigong, and meditation. How about you?

Sounds Good. In my youth I was a bit of a kung Fu Kid, but I tried a bit of most arts, mastering none !! :blush:

Finally found an art I really liked, an Internal style of Lee (Li) Family Kung Fu.. studied that for a few years, along with T'ai chi.

But for various reasons eventually gave it up, but always regretted it.

A couple of years ago I located a great Instructor who's teaching that same Li style.

But I was more interested in Li T'ai Chi Ch'uan, (another part of the various arts that they teach),

so I've started to learn (re-learn) that !

But the more I learn, the more I discover, there is still left to learn. !

Basher