Feinandong

Daoist Sexual Techniques

Does anybody know who teaches or where one can unnewagily learn Daoist sexual techniques? When I was fifteen I read "The Tao of Love and Sex" by Jolan Chang and the "Dao De Jing", and I was very much impressed. Is there anybody out there who has had any relevant and real experience related to this? I would appreciate if someone would point me in the right direction, since up to this day I have only encountered fakes and businessmen.

Edited by Feinandong

Does anybody know who teaches or where one can unnewagily learn Daoist sexual techniques? When I was fifteen I read "The Tao of Love and Sex" by Jolan Chang and the "Dao De Jing", and I was very much impressed. Is there anybody out there who has had any relevant and real experience related to this? I would appreciate if someone would point me in the right direction, since up to this day I have only encountered fakes and businessmen.

When urinating, practice stopping the urination 3-6 times during one ..urination.

Do this till there is no more burning sensation, and no more slight pain from holding it in

during mid.. urination.

If you haven't done that then do it. After a time, you can begin practicing NOT EJACULATING during sex, and the bringing of the breath and essense (that which is the creator of semen (energy) ) to the dantian as well as to the brain, and etc...

Fun stuff. Not easy, but fun, and not basic, nor advanced techniques.

You're not going to 'find' anyone. If you're open and willing to listen to information in forms you may not expect, everything you need to know is out there. It may be a physical teacher, which is what most people expect to see, or it could be as simple as watching a pot boiling rice over a fire. Study how the fire is made, it needed an ember and maybe some wind or breath, then water in the pot heated up and boiled, then the steam rose upwards..you don't need to know fancy terminology and eastern paradigms. It's all out there. Just keep informing yourself..anyway, that's my take.

T

hey guy

i am quite interesting in this practice to and the tensing of the p muscle is part of the qi gon that i practice. just a quick question is this one of those practices that are dabgerous if you try them without proper instruction?

btw feinandong i notice you are in Dengfeng are you practicing shaolin gong fu? if so who are you practcing with if you don't mind me asking?

From what I've read, one should only stop the flow of urine to locate and recognize the pc muscle. There is a chance of damaging the uretha and not allowing the bladder to completely empty if you continually interupt urination. My personal experience is that breathing has as much to do with delaying ejacualtion as anything. As for finding sexual techniques and advice, use the search function of this web site. There's lots of wisdom and experience among the Taobums, but it will take some searching.

Check my reply to the penis slapping thread. Daoist "sexual techniques" aren't about having better sex. In fact, they're (sorry) not about having sex at all, or better said, about not having sex at all. Rather, they're about converting the sexual urges into pure Qi. In the western sense, as mentioned above, it's a form of hormone therapy. And, no, it really ain't easy.

Face the wall for 100 days... is that more Buddhist?

Edited by soaring crane