Sign in to follow this  
earth has no master

Top 1% of the world owns 81% of the world's wealth.

As you can all see, less than 1% of the world's population owns 81% of the world's wealth.

29,000 humans own more than 100 million dollars, 1 million humans own between 10-100 million dollars, 2 million humans own between 5-10 million dollars and 27 million humans own between 1 to 5 million dollars.

So how much do the rest of the 7 billion humans own? In the US alone, the bottom 20% of the world's population has negative net wealth because of debt.

Ever wonder who does Earth belongs to? It belongs to all of humanity so what gives the elite rich the right to own large areas of land, water resources, mineral resources, agricultural resources, energy resources plus other natural resources so they alone have the right to employ slaves to farm and work these resources for pittance salaries while selling the finished products to the public for a profit?

The concepts of businesses and profits are immorally wrong in the first place for if you spend just $5 to make a product and sell the product to another person for $10, somebody or someone will have to bear the brunt of paying you the $5 whether it be the taxpayers, government or another customer or business.

It is time the concept of money is wiped out from humanity's dictionary forever and ever for no one no country no civilizations ever need money to feed its citizens.

If anything, money will retard the growth and advancement of civilizations. Cars running on water have been invented in Japan 5 years ago but the oil companies exerted pressure on the Japanese government to shut down the project because the oil companies do not want to lose their source of revenue.

But the problem is whoever give oil companies the right to shut down such a noble invention like a car running on water which can save money for humanity and benefit countries and humanity everywhere in the whole wide world?

Money is a concept which will only fuel the greed of man. It will become a race between men to see who can acquire more than the other which is why money and economy are concepts which should be scrapped from history books and dictionaries altogether.

• Like 2

The reality in which I observe is my domain.
My will be free, only I have authority to defend my sovereignty, lest i relinquish it to false authorities; as have done so many civilians and citizens.

Money is meaningless, possession is another false authority under which individuals relinquish their acquisition of necessary resources, in favor of fictional ownership.

More people are becoming aware of our intrinsic birthright; more people are preparing themselves mentally as well as physically to accept personal responsibility for their own lives... without relying on straw or fiat.

The youtube didn't say anything about oil companies keeping out the idea. Electrolysis methods for converting water into hydrogen and oxygen have been around for 2 centuries. Almost every high school chemistry and geo-science class shows the experiment at some time. its simple and basic. The sad fact is, it takes more energy to separate the 2 then you get out. Forget cars, if there was an efficient method to do it then every government would hop in big time because cheap energy means increased productivity, some country in the whole world, whether a small island or giant China would undoubtedly take advantage of it.

If there was genie in the bottle, someone would have posted it on the internet and let it out. For goodness sake they're showing a car running on water, thus there are blue prints and dozens or hundreds of people involved in its creation. All of them <and there wives, siblings and friends> has internet access. My take is- its a hoax, one that's been around since Henry Fords day.

Sad lesson: You can't believe everything on the internet. There are no easy answers or all powerful illuminatti, but there are tens of millions of engineers working on energy problems. They'll come up with some solutions, but it helps if we educate ourselves and don't get too caught up in internet hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

<full disclosure: I work for the Illuminati and was paid $5 million dollars to write this.>

Edited by thelerner

I have such a good picture and I can't get it to show up here. Oh well.

Edited by thelerner

Well there's a good book I read by Vankin on suppressed inventions. The "water" car -- umm.. Stanley Meyer I think was his name - he died mysteriously. CIA mind control scientist Andrija Puharich built one first and Meyer was inspired by his patent - used ultrasound harmonics to resonate the water -- ummm.... John Keely did the same thing too but he was busted up as a supposed fake.

Even Professor David F. Noble has a book "Forces of Production" about independent inventions getting taken out by M.I.T. even though M.I.T. holds back efficiency - it's just about power patent control, etc.

I'm not saying technology will save us.... yeah but there are tricks -- like supposedly John Keely had to use his own mind to harmonize his inventions so they worked properly. It seems like puharich was along those lines also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS61vxGLnec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer%27s_water_fuel_cell

who knows.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Reminds me of that guy moving huge rocks to make his weird church (I think it was a church) or the Tibetans moving huge rocks with sound. You can find it online somewhere but since I wasn't there, nor can vouch for the 'technology' due to personal incompetence, I'll leave you with the sound laser tech instead http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/03/sound-lasers-phasers/

• Like 1

<full disclosure: I work for the Illuminati and was paid $5 million dollars to write this.>

I, personally, believe you owe me %10, just for reading what you were payed to write. i feel like you owe me sommathat. otherwise, i want my time back wasted reading that!

however advanced technology may get....it is still playing with mother nature's building blocks. I still think it would have been cool if my chem teacher in high school let me do the hydrogen explosion experiment :lol:

Yes, the concentration of wealth around the world continues to lead to economic pain. I have no idea how this will end as people get poorer and poorer. So much wealth has not been so concentrated in so few people in modern times since the years just prior to the Great Depression. Central banks (which are basically bankers) have figured out how to transfer wealth to the ultra-rich, fair and legally and there is no way to stop it.

So we have a very difficult situation which is getting worse. Europe is in terrible shape and no end is in sight. One can only guess what will happen as this trend continues.

The sad fact is, it takes more energy to separate the 2 then you get out. Forget cars, if there was an efficient method to do it then every government would hop in big time because cheap energy means increased productivity, some country in the whole world, whether a small island or giant China would undoubtedly take advantage of it.

Breakthrough in Hydrogen Fuel Production Could Revolutionize Alternative Energy Market

130403104104.jpg

A team of Virginia Tech researchers has discovered a way to extract large quantities of hydrogen from any plant, a breakthrough that has the potential to bring a low-cost, environmentally friendly fuel source to the world.

"Our new process could help end our dependence on fossil fuels," said Y.H. Percival Zhang, an associate professor of biological systems engineering in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the College of Engineering. "Hydrogen is one of the most important biofuels of the future."

Zhang and his team have succeeded in using xylose, the most abundant simple plant sugar, to produce a large quantity of hydrogen that previously was attainable only in theory. Zhang's method can be performed using any source of biomass.

This new environmentally friendly method of producing hydrogen utilizes renewable natural resources, releases almost no zero greenhouse gasses, and does not require costly or heavy metals. Previous methods to produce hydrogen are expensive and create greenhouse gases.

"The key to this exciting development is that Zhang is using the second most prevalent sugar in plants to produce this hydrogen," he said. "This amounts to a significant additional benefit to hydrogen production and it reduces the overall cost of producing hydrogen from biomass."

Mielenz said Zhang's process could find its way to the marketplace as quickly as three years if the technology is available. Zhang said when it does become commercially available, it has the possibility of making an enormous impact.

"The potential for profit and environmental benefits are why so many automobile, oil, and energy companies are working on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles as the transportation of the future," Zhang said. "Many people believe we will enter the hydrogen economy soon, with a market capacity of at least $1 trillion in the United States alone."

The team liberates the high-purity hydrogen under mild reaction conditions at 122 degree Fahrenheit and normal atmospheric pressure. The biocatalysts used to release the hydrogen are a group of enzymes artificially isolated from different microorganisms that thrive at extreme temperatures, some of which could grow at around the boiling point of water.

The researchers chose to use xylose, which comprises as much as 30 percent of plant cell walls. Despite its abundance, the use of xylose for releasing hydrogen has been limited. The natural or engineered microorganisms that most scientists use in their experiments cannot produce hydrogen in high yield because these microorganisms grow and reproduce instead of splitting water molecules to yield pure hydrogen.

To liberate the hydrogen, Virginia Tech scientists separated a number of enzymes from their native microorganisms to create a customized enzyme cocktail that does not occur in nature. The enzymes, when combined with xylose and a polyphosphate, liberate the unprecedentedly high volume of hydrogen from xylose, resulting in the production of about three times as much hydrogen as other hydrogen-producing microorganisms.

The energy stored in xylose splits water molecules, yielding high-purity hydrogen that can be directly utilized by proton-exchange membrane fuel cells. Even more appealing, this reaction occurs at low temperatures, generating hydrogen energy that is greater than the chemical energy stored in xylose and the polyphosphate. This results in an energy efficiency of more than 100 percent -- a net energy gain. That means that low-temperature waste heat can be used to produce high-quality chemical energy hydrogen for the first time.

"It really doesn't make sense to use non-renewable natural resources to produce hydrogen," Zhang said. "We think this discovery is a game-changer in the world of alternative energy."

This breakthrough which has taken Prof Sun five years to develop is dubbed the Multi-use Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). It is formed by turning titanium dioxide crystals into patented nanofibres, which can then be easily fabricated into patented flexible filter membranes which include a combination of carbon, copper, zinc or tin, depending on the specific end product needed.

130320094856.jpg

Titanium dioxide is a cheap and abundant material, which has been scientifically proven to have the ability to accelerate a chemical reaction (photocatalytic) and is also able to bond easily with water (hydrophilic).

Prof Sun's team also discovered that it could act as a photocatalyst, turning wastewater into hydrogen and oxygen under sunlight while still producing clean water. Such a water-splitting effect is usually caused by Platinum, a precious metal that is both expensive and rare.

"As of now, we are achieving a very high efficiency of about three times more than if we had used platinum, but at a much lower cost, allowing for cheap hydrogen production. In addition, we can concurrently produce clean water for close-to-zero energy cost, which may change our current water reclamation system over the world for future liveable cities."

Hydrogen is a clean fuel which can be used for automotive fuel-cells or in power plants to generate electricity.

This discovery, which was published recently in the academic journal, Water Research, showed that a small amount of nanomaterial (0.5 grams of titanium dioxide nanofibres treated with copper oxide), can generate 1.53 millilitre of hydrogen in an hour when immersed in one litre of wastewater. This amount of hydrogen produced is three times more than when Platinum is used in the same situation.

Depending on the type of wastewater, the amount of hydrogen generated can be as much as 200 millilitres in an hour. Also to increase hydrogen production, more nanomaterial can be used in larger amounts of wastewater.

And naturally, this professor's name is "SUN." :D

Anyhow, the wealth pyramid raises some underlying questions like what the correlation between wealth & happiness actually might be?

You may have heard about the recent study out of Princeton University, in which Daniel Kahneman, a winner of the Nobel in economic science, and co-author Angus Deaton found that people reported an increase in happiness as their incomes rose to $75,000 a year. Then, the impact of rising income on happiness levels off.

I have a friend — recently returned from an extended trip to Nepal — who was struck by how little people had and how happy they seemed.

As far as I can tell there is no unit of “happy.” We have no standard, quantitative way to measure it.

People say money doesn't buy happiness. Except, according to a new study from Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School, it sort of does — up to about $75,000 a year. The lower a person's annual income falls below that benchmark, the unhappier he or she feels. But no matter how much more than $75,000 people make, they don't report any greater degree of happiness.

Researchers found that lower income did not cause sadness itself but made people feel more ground down by the problems they already had.

At $75,000, that effect disappears. For people who earn that much or more, individual temperament and life circumstances have much more sway over their lightness of heart than money. The study doesn't say why $75,000 is the benchmark, but "it does seem to me a plausible number at which people would think money is not an issue,"

Or "should" the natural distribution of wealth naturally resemble more of a bell curve or a fatter-tailed Pareto's power law?

Bell-Curve-v-Power-Law-Why-Fat-Tails-Mat

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

And naturally, this professor's name is SUN. :D

Anyhow, the wealth pyramid raises some underlying questions like what the correlation between wealth & happiness is?

Or "should" the natural distribution of wealth naturally resemble more of a bell curve or a fatter-tailed Pareto's power law?

Bell-Curve-v-Power-Law-Why-Fat-Tails-Mat

Typical economics propaganda.

I knew of Pareto's Law long before the Occupy movement and I know it does not apply - it's bunk:

In 1897, a Paris-born engineer named Vilfredo Pareto showed that the distribution of wealth in Europe followed a simple power-law pattern, which essentially meant that the extremely rich hogged most of a nation's wealth (New Scientist print edition, 19 August 2000). Economists later realised that this law applied to just the very rich, and not necessarily to how wealth was distributed among the rest.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7107-why-it-is-hard-to-share-the-wealth.html

Yeah and hydrogen from biomass is cool but limited by how much biomass - the total biomass from the sun's energy is much less than the annual oil use since oil is from millions of years of stored solar energy.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7107-why-it-is-hard-to-share-the-wealth.html

Yeah and hydrogen from biomass is cool but limited by how much biomass - the total biomass from the sun's energy is much less than the annual oil use since oil is from millions of years of stored solar energy.

Maybe the answer is to increase efficiency? Not just abundance/wealth? Not just more...but how do we get more with less?

a man who has figured out a system to grow 1 million pounds of food on 3 acres each and every year. How are they doing this?

* By producing 10,000 fish

* Using 300 to 500 yards of worm compost

* By utilizing vertical space

* Having 3 acres of land in green houses

* Using 1 simple aquaponic pump

* Food is grown all year by using heat from the compost piles

Edited by vortex

Maybe the answer is to increase efficiency? Not just abundance/wealth? How do we get more with less?

right but have you watched Dr. Albert Bartlett's lecture yet? It takes a few views for it to sink in.

• Like 1

right but have you watched Dr. Albert Bartlett's lecture yet? It takes a few views for it to sink in.

Well yes, that would be the other end of "more with less." :DThose who breed the fastest also do generally "happen" to be the poorest.

birth-rate.jpg

Like, "Octomoms" and "Kates Plus 8" are literally almost the norm in sub-Saharan Africa!

John Baliruno, of Mpigi in central Uganda, has fathered nine children. "I never intended to have such a big number," he reflected last week. "I with my wife had no knowledge of family planning and ended up producing one child after another. Now I cannot properly feed them."

"The environment is being destroyed by the growing population," he told the Associated Press. "Trees are being cut down in big numbers and even now we can't get enough firewood to cook food. In the near future, we will starve."

Africa, the world's poorest continent, also has its highest birth rate. A woman in sub-Saharan Africa will give birth to an average of 5.2 children in her lifetime.

Godelive Ndageramiwe, 40, is a mother of eight with a ninth child due soon. Her family homestead is too small to provide enough food, and three of the children have quit school for lack of money to pay the required fees.

People there who can barely even feed themselves...don't let that stop them from having more! And the West's solution to this is to enable these habits by airdropping more money on them and adopt more of their kids... :lol:

BonoAfrica2009.jpg

Well, how could you possibly expect a region averaging over 5 kids per woman to be as wealthy as some with 2 or less? I think the wealth pyramid would be far more informative if it actually correlated the various factors that help to shape it.

Well yes, that would be the other end of "more with less." :DThose who breed the fastest also do generally "happen" to be the poorest.

birth-rate.jpg

Like, "Octomoms" and "Kates Plus 8" are literally almost the norm in sub-Saharan Africa!

People there who can barely even feed themselves...don't let that stop them from having more! And the West's solution to this is to enable these habits by airdropping more money on them and adopt more of their kids... :lol:

BonoAfrica2009.jpg

Well, how could you possibly expect a region averaging over 5 kids per woman to be as wealthy as some with 2 or less? I think the wealth pyramid would be far more informative if it actually correlated the various factors that help to shape it.

He's talking about energy use.

Seriously -- did you really watch the lecture?

You already said yes so my question was rhetorical.

Demographic transition (DT) refers to the transition from high birth and death rates to low birth and death rates as a country develops from a pre-industrial to an industrialized economic system. This is typically demonstrated through a demographic transition model. The theory is based on an interpretation of demographic history developed in 1919 by the American demographer Warren Thompson (1887–1973).[1] Thompson observed changes, or transitions, in birth and death rates in industrialized societies over the previous 200 years. Most developed countries are in stage 4 of the model; the majority of developing countries have reached stage 3. The major (relative) exceptions are some poor countries, mainly in sub-Saharan Africa and some Middle Eastern countries, which are poor or affected by government policy or civil strife, notably Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Yemen and Afghanistan.[2]

So you didn't post death rates.

The thing is that the original human culture - the Bushmen -- controlled their population growth and they were "poor" by Western standards but the whole culture was based on trance dancing as spiritual training.

So the high death/birth rates of "poor" countries are tied directly to the rich countries monopolizing the energy extraction through warfare, etc.

• Like 1

The thing is that the original human culture - the Bushmen -- controlled their population growth and they were "poor" by Western standards but the whole culture was based on trance dancing as spiritual training.

So the high death/birth rates of "poor" countries are tied directly to the rich countries monopolizing the energy extraction through warfare, etc.

Quoted for emphasis.

Submitted by Omid Malekan via OmidMalekan.com,

A major issue in America today is the growing gap between the rich and the poor, and the popular narrative is that the disparity is caused by capitalism run wild and only the firm hand of government can fix the problem. But what if this narrative has it backwards? What if the growing wealth disparity in America is actually caused by the government?

Take Warren Buffet, a man often at the center of this debate, as not only is he a billionaire, but also a vocal advocate for higher income taxes on the rich. Mr. Buffet’s focus on taxes on income is curious, as he didn’t become a billionaire by earning a high income, but rather from owning assets, like shares in Berkshire Hathaway. Many are aware of his acumen in making investments that have a “margin of safety” – or minimal downside – but few are aware of the greatest source of such safety for Mr. Buffet in recent years, the US Government.

During the 2008 crisis Buffet’s investment portfolio was full of wobbly financial companies like GE and Wells Fargo. In the span of 2 months Berkshire stock – and Mr. Buffets net worth – lost half their value. In response, Buffet invested more in collapsing financial companies like Goldman Sachs, then went public demanding a bailout. The Treasury Department and Federal Reserve responded with program after program to keep troubled financial entities alive, some of them invented specifically for Buffet holdings like GE. Just two years later, thanks to the impact of the bailouts and the Fed’s programs, Berkshire stock rebounded sharply. Mr. Buffet’s investment in Goldman Sachs, which he himself admitted was a bet on the bailouts, made billions and continues to earn him a profit years later.

Mr. Buffet wasn’t the only person that benefited from the bailouts, but wealthy citizens like him, who tend to hold the majority of assets in America, benefited disproportionately. The untold narrative of how Warren Buffet and others like him “get richer” is how they managed to not get poorer, even when their bad investment choices dictated such.

During the same 2 year span when Buffet’s net worth rose sharply, some 12 million Americans went on food stamps. Countless middle and lower class Americans lost their jobs and their homes. Small businesses were wiped out. These Americans didn’t get a bailout. Those that benefited the least from the boom years suffered the most during the bust. When people tell me that the bailouts saved the economy, I like to ask them, for whom?

On March 5th of this year, the Dow Jones Industrials Average recorded an all time high after an impressive rally from the 2009 lows. It’s widely agreed that the policies of the Federal Reserve are a big reason why. Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke often points to rising stocks as a measure of success for his programs. Perhaps he likes to boast about stock market gains because he can’t boast about major jobs creation or economic growth. In the 4th quarter of 2012 our GDP only grew by 0.1%, and the economy can barely create enough jobs to keep up with population growth. The latest report by the Labor Department showed only a paltry gain of 88,000 jobs in the month of March. Personal Income has been falling for years, and we are amid the worse period for wage growth in over a decade. The stock market has done well, but two thirds of all stocks are owned by the wealthiest Americans. Only the (super) rich have benefited from the Fed’s largess.

The Fed has also lowered interest rates, and billionaire Mark Zuckerberg was able to get a mortgage at a rate of 1%. Most Americans would consider themselves lucky if they could get any mortgage, let alone at such paltry rates. Small business lending remains anemic and credit card rates remain high. Mr. Buffet on the other hand just announced a major acquisition financed mostly by cheap debt. Such leveraged buyout deals are lucrative when rates are this low, but ironically by law only millionaires are allowed to invest in the Private Equity Funds that utilize them.

The disproportionate gain by the wealthy from Federal Reserve actions as via the stock and bond markets is captured in a recently published Pew Research Center report on the first 2 years of the recovery. Their analysis reveals that from 2009 to 2011 the mean net worth of the top 7% rose by 28%, while the mean net worth of the lower 93% actually fell. The sharp rebound for the wealthy had nothing to do with their investment acumen, their risk-taking foresight or their hard work, as it was entirely driven by Government and Federal Reserve action.

There is one aspect of Fed action that impacts everyone, even the poor. The Fed’s easy money policies have driven up commodity prices. Despite gasoline demand being near a decade low, and supplies so plentiful that America now exports gasoline, the national price at the pump recorded another record this winter, and Americans are spending a higher percentage of their pre-tax income on gasoline than ever before. High gasoline prices hurt the poor and middle class disproportionately.

The next time you ponder the governments role in the growing wealth-gap, ask yourself this simple question: Since the start of the crisis our government has borrowed over $6 trillion and printed several trillion more. Into whose pockets did that money go?

and ironically enough, this is the same situation with the EU:

Submitted by Mark J. Grant, author of Out of the Box,

The Cyprus Template

“What manner of men had lived in those days...who had so eagerly surrendered their sovereignty for a lie and a delusion?”

-Taylor Caldwell

Cyprus is absolutely the template for Europe now. It is just that the template is far worse than what is narrowly imagined.

It is not the small nation of Cyprus nor is it that the specifics of the criminality that was transacted in Cyprus which is any sort of template. This is not the center of the issue. It is what Cyprus means and the horrible implications of what took place.

I cannot issue a stern enough warning here. No words that I write will adequately embrace the transgression that has taken place in Cyprus. Any thought that you have that the Cyprus experience is a lone and isolated event that will not be repeated, in some form in the future, is going to be proven wrong.

Yesterday the Parliament in Cyprus narrowly passed the EU bailout. Part of this package included seizing 90% of the depositors’ money to help pay for the bailout. There was no due process of law, no bankruptcy proceeding, no judicial review of assets and, in fact, no law of any sort applied. Deposits were confiscated as mandated by the European Union and agreed to by the Cyprus Parliament. Europe demanded the seizure and that is what is critically important to understand and appreciate.

In Greece the EU demanded that the bond holders be penalized and to accomplish this they had Greece retroactively change the laws. In Cyprus Europe demanded the confiscation of depositors’ money. One + one still makes two and the template, when properly recognized, is that the European Union will do whatever they like and when they like it and to whom they like with little or no regard for existing laws. This is, quite frankly, the Soviet Union under the control of Stalin. To be more precise, given that all of this is formulated and approved in Berlin; this is Germany making the rules for their vassal states.

There is one set of guidelines for Germany now and Germany still operates under their own laws but when it comes to other nations in the European Union that are in financial difficulty there are no real laws left. All that there is now is the tyrannical demands of Berlin that must be obeyed to receive funds.

“It is more dangerous that even a guilty person should be punished without the forms of law than that he should escape.”

-Thomas Jefferson

The spirit of a 1930’s government “that must be obeyed” has returned to the Continent. To not recognize this is a mistake. To call it something more polite is inaccurate. To appease those who impose this autocracy does nothing except to slather the truth with falsehoods.

“Some of the cruelest tyrants in history were motivated by noble ideals, or made choices that they would call 'hard but necessary steps' for the good of their nation.”

-Jim Butcher, “Turncoat”

The European Union is controlled by Germany. The European Union no longer operates under the law; their laws or the laws of any singular nation. Europe has, in fact, become a totalitarian State. This is the template. This is the new reality!

“Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing a people to slavery.”

-Thomas Jefferson

its an old old game. i am surprised there is not a term for elitist-cide

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.
In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains
seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we
must be aware of change in the air, however slight,
lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.
- - Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas - -

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this