Sign in to follow this  
Saso

Hello, pleas help

Hello

im an 19 year old from Slovenia. Have just finished high school and going to study electro engineering. I have had an interesting upbringing and am a atheist and a nihilist. I have a long term relationship with my girlfriend. I wanted to improve our sex life and after searching i found the book Taoist secrets of love: cultivating the male sexual energy by Mantak Chia. I have read the book and had began to practice testicle breathing and scrotal compression. Because I had some problems with SC i did a search and got really confused. So i want to ask you, since you have experiece: HOW BEST TO BEGGIN? I want do practice sexual tao and later move on to other stuff, since doing this is already new for me. I want to be able to last long in bed and bring amazing orgasms to me and my girlfriend. What is the best way to do this. Should I go by the book? Or as some have suggested open the MCO. Also what to do about sex and ejaculation? If you could post a schedual of how I should proced I would be most grateful. :D Much thanks :D

Sign in to follow this