Blissfully-Ignorant

penis slapping enlargement

hi guys just wondering if anyone had any info on slapping your penis on your thighs to enlarge it heard some its done by some qigong guys,if you do have info like how many times do you slap it on the thigh and how often it be greatly appreciated.

Slapping seems to make it bigger temporarily, but then it loses liquid and goes back to its old shape. :rolleyes:

Scroll down, we had a long thread on 'enlargement' about two months ago. Part of it was whether or not it was a worthy goal, part on if it was really possible. You are talking about a small spongy extremity.

People did agree that the strength and firmness of erection is more important (to health & sex) and attainable then trying to fiddle with size. Wide concern that pumps were dangerous. Discussions got heated on Chia/Winn methods vs. Dr. Linn. Rather then rehash, go to the old post.

Part of the taoist 'slapping' exercises and testicular massages is to keep circulation and hormones flowing strongly. Taoist techniques for control and pleasure are well worth looking into. My 2 cents is that its better to play with connectiveness and technique then worry over size.

Yours

Michael

From memory Dr Stephen Chang recommended penis slapping in his Tao of Sexology book, basically it was recommended for desensitising the penis so that you could last longer, but slapping seems to increase blood flow which greatly enhances you chances of enlargement and penile health.

I will not slap my penis. It has made quite a few ladies very happy and brought me nothing but good. There have been no complaints about its performance nor physical attributes.

It deserves better than a brow-beating just because it once insisted on doing much of my thinking for me..Since I seldom let it have that sort of leeway, I concider it a well trained componant of my being.

No, it is not to be slapped! There will be no slapping of my penis, None! I'm not kidding.Slap not my penis, nor make suggestions pertaining to the slapping of said organ.

I have not named it, as some I know have named theirown. I think of it as desidedly male, for obvious reasons...I have a certain attachment to it -its a lot like email, more on that later- I have never thought of it as an object for self-offence, but would defend it before a few other body parts...

Jeez who thought that one up- a masochism 101 teacher...slapping penises yet ...what is this world coming to!?

Ten reasons e-mail is like a penis:

Those who have it would be devastated if it was ever cut off.

Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow inferior.

Those who don't have it may agree that it's neat, but think it's not worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.

Many of those who don't have it would like to try it, a phenomenon psychologists call "E-Mail Envy."

It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard to get any real work done.

In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that's the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it mostly for fun.

If you don't take proper precautions, it can spread viruses.

If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more and more difficult to think coherently.

We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual size and influence warrant.

If you"re not careful what you do with it, it can get you into a lot of trouble.

Enough ...

Edited by Wayfarer64

:lol: great replies up there

Regarding penis slapping, I think you'll get better results with testicle binding and pulling. If you bind them and pull the binding through your legs to the back, you'll notice how much longer your penis grows, because the deeper root is exposed. If you then stimulate it almost to the point of ejaculation but then let off the tension, stop the stimulation and concentrate on the lower Dantian until the sexual desire subsides, about three to five times per session without a single ejaculation, you'll probably be pretty satisfied with the results, very quickly.

If you slap it in the engorged state, you'll understand a little better what the slapping does. I think of the result as a defense mechanism the little guy uses. He gets stronger and stronger.

The problem of course is subduing the sexual urge and fantasies...

And dantian breathing is probably a must-learn technique before you'll really start to accumulate Qi, which is what it's really all about, as opposed to impressing the ladies or feeding your ego.

For binding, silicone saltwater-aquarium air hose is good. It's not without risk, though, so use caution. A safer, mini-version without the binding is just to pinch your testicles between your thighs.

Peace and cold water

For binding, silicone saltwater-aquarium air hose is good. It's not without risk, though, so use caution. A safer, mini-version without the binding is just to pinch your testicles between your thighs.

Peace and cold water

If someone is willing to do all this, then by golly, they deserve to have a longer penis.

T

If someone is willing to do all this, then by golly, they deserve to have a longer penis.

T

:lol: I believe you are profoundly correct in your conclusion.

I forgot to mention that the method I described is supposed to be more effective when performed with a loving partner, though I haven't yet had the pleasure...

What happened to three dots? He had lots to say about his schlong, but then this topic may not apply to him, he seemed to be a candidate for penile reduction. Is there such a thing? Like breast reduction? Ice baths for testes have been used to promote fertility and I would guess that there would be side effects to that as well...

Also I would assume a loving partner would be needed to get someone started down this path of enhancement anyway. Why would one participate in experiments such as discribed with no appreciation to be bestowed for the results?

I have had some fun with this thread and now realize that there may be a need out there and I should not make light nor fun of the situation wherein such recourse may be sought. So I appologize for my insensitivity to the issue...

Happy Valentine's Day -or VD which is just a wee reminder to wrap that rascal if there is any chance of danger in where it may be found doing its humble best...

Also I would assume a loving partner would be needed to get someone started down this path of enhancement anyway.

well, like I sort of implied, it isn't really about sex and relationships. It's about Qi, and ultimately, Shen. Sex and relationships tend to become a drag on both after a while.

Why would one participate in experiments such as discribed with no appreciation to be bestowed for the results?

Because it isn't about bestowing, it's about growing, and living a very long time. This kind of technique is one of the things that led to the Daoist saying, "120 years is too young to die". It's one of the fundamental steps on the road to immortality, to put it bluntly.

But then, a valid question may be, why bother living that long if you're not gonna get laid? I don't have an answer to that one and I make no claims to having perfected the system, either, lol.

hey guys, so i was in the bath today when i thought i'd try a bit of penis slapping in the warm water, which got me thinking of a technique i tried for a short while, i sort of half heartily de a bit from the techniques and was surpise to realise how engored my penis got and thought that the techniques might be worth giving a go again so i thought i asked you guys what your thoughts on the technique are.

TECHNIQUE THREE

This is one of the ancient sexual secrets. It involves stretching the penis in both flaccid & erect state. As is the case with most of these Ancient methods and healings, it is a little esoteric and describes some practices that may be unfamiliar to you. But for purposes of this manual, we will print the technique as it is described in the Taoist teachings:

Inhale the air through your nose into the throat, then swallow and press it down to the stomach. When the air reaches your lower abdomen, press it into the penis itself. Take the 3 middle fingers of your left hand and press them to the Hui-Yin midpoint between the anus and the scrotum. This lodges the power in your penis. Resume normal breathing, still keeping the left fingers at the midpoint. With your right hand, begin exercising the penis by pulling it forward & backward, stretching it out in a smooth rhythmical motion 36 times. Use your thumb to rub the glans of the penis until it is erect. With your right hand, circle the penis firmly at its base. Still holding firmly, slide your hand forward an inch. This locks the air energy into the penis, pushing it toward the head. Pull the penis out to the right, then rotate with a stirring action 36 times clockwise and counter- clockwise. Then pull the penis out to the left and do the same. The energy of many of your body organs flows into the penis, which enhances its tone and function. Complete the exercise by gently beating the inner right thigh with your erect penis 36 times, then beat the inner left thigh 36 times.