WillingToListen

This world feels like its off-balance

I know, I know, there's always some kind of balance between everything, but in all that I've gone through these last months- I can't accept that.

I was never into conspiracy theories, illuminati, ufos/demons etc..

But when I had my k-arousal I started drawing a lot of conclusions myself.

Seeing so many things with an unbiased perspective, I couldn't help but start seeing the negative aspect of so many things, as well as positive- but I don't know, the negative seem to outweigh the positive.

I don't watch television, and I'm very selective of what I expose myself to on the internet.

I don't know how to put this.

I live in a busy/rich city in america, and i'm getting to this point where i cant help but think that there's an elite that is supressing most of society. Everything has become so singlepointedly materialistic. Sure money has always been a problem, but it seems like its getting to be IT- I don't know how else to put it. Most people seem so shallow and animalistic in their mannerisms and world outlook. Technology seems to be doing so much for a lot of people, that they don't bother looking elsewhere for things.

I've met people who describe themselves as 'smart' or 'intelligent', but I often wonder what exactly they're using as qualifying criteria.

I feel so helpless and empty. like nothing matters. I try to fight it, but then something comes along to validate it- then i have to fight that off aswell. It's like an infinite logical sadness.

I know the world is a harsh place, but- I am really starting to lose hope.

With everything that's been going on with my parents they's be devastated if I ended my life- but all I've been is pretty much bed-ridden off and on for these last months after my k-arousal,

Does anyone feel like this. I'm so sad.

I'm losing everything I love and now we're losing our home, I don't want to feel like this anymore

Please don't give me that everythings an illusion/holographic stuff, it makes me worse and i think things :(

Does anyone feel like this. I'm so sad.

I'm losing everything I love and now we're losing our home, I don't want to feel like this anymore

No, I don't feel like this. It is sad that you are sad. But I agree with Flolfolil.

Sure, life sucks sometimes. But our mental attitude toward it doesn't have to.

True, I don't live in your world so I can't speak directly to it or even make any suggestions. But I assure you that anyone can live at peace with themself regardless of all the external drama.

The world IS off balance. Distribution of wealth, access to resources, services & privileges, quality of life. Obvious within your own city, blatantly obvious across countries & continents. I saw this yesterday and am still speechless, check it out http://www.petapixel.com/2013/03/21/portraits-of-refugees-posing-with-their-most-valued-possessions/#ImZWCsoaXePTIyfa.01

I have no idea about what your family's circumstances are or what it may be like to lose a home in your country etc, but it sounds like you are going to need a lot of pragmatic and practical assistance. Gather your resources, what accommodation agencies may assist you and your family, are there any city farms/community gardens in your area in which you could work to gain and/or grow nutritious food for you and your family?

Perhaps someone from your area or close by on TTB may be able to help you out here.

• Like 1

I agree the world IS out of whack, not least because people (to over-generalize) are out of whack.

I'm not surprised that you're depressed, it's a reasonable (IMO) reaction to this discovery. Kundalini is also well-known for taking people to the pits before other things.

I'd definitely suggest seeing a healer (what kind is your decision) to help get you out of the depression. I can share some other stuff that I do but since everyone is different YMMV.

It's sad to hear about your home. I have no idea how old you are either. Depending on how much you feel you can do about it, it must be very frightening.

Sanzon had some good practical ideas. I'd look at those to help you and family. But don't take more of a burden of responsability during this difficult period than necessary or is yours to take. I'm finding the last part hard to explain but I'll just leave it there.

Maybe if you shared your metro area (not identifying info) nearby bums could suggest ressources.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst

Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi

Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it

Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

You peope are getting way too dark for me.

The sun is shining outside, some of the flowers are in bloom. Nice that my house has a good heater because it is cold (relative) outside.

I'm sitting here at the computer, listening to Black Sabbath, drinking coffee and eating Cheddar Cheese Crackers.

I think this is likely the best of all possible worlds.

You peope are getting way too dark for me.

The sun is shining outside, some of the flowers are in bloom. Nice that my house has a good heater because it is cold (relative) outside.

I'm sitting here at the computer, listening to Black Sabbath, drinking coffee and eating Cheddar Cheese Crackers.

I think this is likely the best of all possible worlds.

Black Sabbath .. how appropriate.

• Like 1

Black Sabbath .. how appropriate.

Yeah, but if one considers how bad it really could be one easily feels great appreciation for how good it actually is.

Yeah, but if one considers how bad it really could be one easily feels great appreciation for how good it actually is.

I will grudgingly accept this point. :)

Upon my awakening I felt my mind/senses open up so much,

as of late all I've been doing is closing it back up and going back to a vegetable.

The world is too much.

But they won't legalize euthanasia here.

Upon my awakening I felt my mind/senses open up so much,

as of late all I've been doing is closing it back up and going back to a vegetable.

The world is too much.

But they won't legalize euthanasia here.

Middle path. Neither too open, not too closed. I'm afraid I don't have the chops to tweak your system - hell, I've got enough with the one I've got, but I suggest you post in the healing circle and people who can will respond. Hang in there:-)

• Like 2

all men die...few men live - Braveheart! :)

Give yourself purpose, find a worthy cause and give yourself to it.

The world is ruled by wicked people - spiritual wickedness in high place

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

^ One doesnt need to look far to see the truth in this statement.

You have image of a Saint.

Why not try to immulate that, their works/ deeds... read of them and be inspired.

Work to destory spiritual wickedness in high places... bring heaven to earth, that is the aim.

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN. Matthew 6:10

The idea is not about going to heaven... the idea is perfecting the earthly into the heavenly...

We came from heaven.

Perfecting the earthly is a struggle... as all perfection comes from great struggle... eg: all masters of all professions have worked tirelessly to achieve what they have.

Life is a battlefield... fight the good fight, enjoy the fight... enjoy your efforts to overcome... do not yeild.

Fight to the very end, and at the end you will be happy... for you have died for something... and not for nothing.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Strengthened you to the hopelessness and the weak energy around conflict coming from your parents. The energy in the home and bedroom was perpetuating the hopelessness. Strengthened the weak energy around life purpose coming from your ancestors. Reset body, mind, and spirit.

IMHO society has become a system which is larger and more complex than the individuals which make it up, there's a mismatch between the machine and the cogs.

Essentially, human society is stone agers living under a social contract with technology and education... we are still animals with brains really. Some of us don't even have brains. :)

Aggression therefore comes out as war, rather than the squabbles apes have. We have rampant materialism, because that's how the drive to be prepared for winter now expresses itself. The massive gap between rich and poor - does a wolf pack bring other packs shares of their kills? And so on.

We can pass as many laws and carry out as many clever plans as we like. But the only real answer is cultivation... individuals trying to improve themselves.

Edited by Seeker of the Self
  • Like 1

how much longer till the ancients return to show us all the answers? lol /ancientaliens :lol:

How longs a piece of Vogon string?

• Like 1

If nuclear weapons don't get us...

HAARP will

GMO will

Toxic water supply will

// unless you are aware of these things ;)

The really enemy is within... hmm

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air