Hi Lin.

I would love to hear an in depth talk on Pure Land Cultivation if you get the chance.

• Like 2

New Expedient Meansο»Ώ:

Β 

Anger and Frustration

Β 

Β 

Excellent topic!

Β 

I have been dealing with this, anger, for awhile. I enjoy listening to your podcasts, always insightful and helpful!

Β 

Peace

• Like 2

Hey, Lin

Β 

Are you planning on doing a show on Depression? That one would be helpful to allot of people.

• Like 1

Hey, Lin

Β 

Are you planning on doing a show on Depression? That one would be helpful to allot of people.

Β 

Β 

That sounds like a good idea! I will make note of it, and work on something :-)

• Like 1

These Skandha Demon States talks have been helping me allot...

Β 

Its so powerful, to get a grasp on the subtle and not so subtle states we go through and start to perceive what is and is not true for us...or even us.

Β 

Β 

I am so glad they are beneficial for you. As a cultivator, it is imperative to be aware, and understand what is going on in the mind. If not, one would be cultivating in vain regardless of what power they think they have or will gain.

Β 

There is no power more proper than that of realizing one's own wisdom; in that there is no greater ability "gained" than that of being free from all karmic debt.

• Like 2

maybe I'm spoiled, but I like these so much better when I'm sitting across the table :lol:

• Like 1

Can you do an episode on speech? What I found in myself is that I have worries on my mind and when I speak, it sometimes comes off as mean. Although the original intention was out of compassion, I just utter crap out of my mouth and you can see the other person's face react with surprise.

Β 

I have noticed this in other males as well, they don't intend to be mean but when they speak, you don't want to help them anymore.

• Like 1

That would necessarily include your non attachment to people's understanding your words....or, not, as the case may be. Its why speaking plainly is such a gem, and at the same time, such a point of contention, being that the reader or listener invariably imparts their own viewpoint filter onto what they are hearing/reading and is subject to their fears and attachments. So plenty often, the message is completely lost or a minor point seized upon and ascribed "main focus" status.

• Like 2