Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Creativity

I was wondering if anyone could contribute towards further understanding or share some knowledge on the creativity.

Edited by sinansencer

for me, creativity is completely dependent on where i am spirituality and energetically. If i'm not at the right stage then i just cannot create and forcing it yields shitty art. When the shitty forced art starts happening, i quit art until my creativity comes back. But when it does come back, i have more skill than the last surge of creativity.

weird stuff :P

• Like 1

for me, creativity is completely dependent on where i am spirituality and energetically. If i'm not at the right stage then i just cannot create and forcing it yields shitty art. When the shitty forced art starts happening, i quit art until my creativity comes back. But when it does come back, i have more skill than the last surge of creativity.

weird stuff :P

I can relate to that.

Creativity would be the act of impressing a patterns upon patterns and developing new patterns. If the new pattern evokes some intense reaction, reveals something new, or resolves some paradox, then it may be considered a unique thought, idea, or piece of art.

Are you asking what is art? There are 2 ways to look at it. You can view art or the creative process as a form of mastery of techniques. The other thing is that you can view it as an expression of your own subjectivity. I am a photographer, a side job I do. A lot of times, I do my photography with the a combination of the 2 I mentioned above. Since the technique in photography isn't that complicated, I focus more on the subjectivity side of my creative process.

For me, if I think I'm stuck, it's because I'm not doing it enough, so, I just keep doing it till it comes back. I used to think that I got in stagnant ruts, but I realize now, that it was just laziness on my part, because it's alway there, always a part of me. Sometimes I just need to prime the pump.

People dont hilight my hidden messages much, do they? :lol:
Like, you could be reading this, and have the "inside joke" of "invisible" text... but nooo, you dint hilight it! well okay, maybe YOU did, but others havent! :lol:

Sign in to follow this