phore

Flouride detox with borax

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

According to recent research borax can help to detoxify sodium flouride. It can flush the substance out of glands bones and soft tissues.

It also seems to have other benefits as a candida cure and arthritis treatment. It is also exteremely alkaline.

The above article says to dissolve 1 tsp of borax into 1 liter of good quality water (I suppose either filtered or spring water) to form a concentrated solution.

Take 1 tsp of the concentrated solution with a meal 1-2 times daily

According to the msds it's safer than salt.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Love light

Edited by phore
  • Like 1

wow, that has got to be the punkest thing ever.

keep it down before G.T. Dave's starts putting borax in their kombucha guys

i am not making fun of you - i drink only super-filtered water - and am in the middle of a cilantro and chlorella heavy metal cleanse at present.. just so we're clear. i think its great. its just funny too.

Very interesting from the article.

You know, green tea and all its variants have flourine/flouride in them as well. I'm guessing there's some amount that is not so bad, though I hate that they add it to the same drinking water they just added it to before it was put back in the system.

PFL, how did you measure you're doses of it? How did you find out about it? What was your experience like?

What was your experience like?

this^ i wanna hear the details of the detox feelings and the sense of cleanness afterwards

For heavy metal cleanse I -have found that the ionic foot bath works beat for me.

I have heard that there is a distinction between the sodium flouride that water is treated with and calcium flouride that is found in spring water naturally. Molecular structure can make a difference, apparently.

• Like 1

Very interesting from the article.

You know, green tea and all its variants have flourine/flouride in them as well. I'm guessing there's some amount that is not so bad, though I hate that they add it to the same drinking water they just added it to before it was put back in the system.

PFL, how did you measure you're doses of it? How did you find out about it? What was your experience like?

I had some sort of scabies or bed bugs and so I resorted to borax up the ass to kill them and so then my eyes turns red on the edge -- yeah borax is definitely dangerous internally but hey it killed off the mites.

Yeah so for fluoride -- I don't know if it cleared out the fluoride - I am not sure how to measure that.

I also have done tons of garlic and cilantro -- when I say tons I mean my skin is permanently yellow from all the sulfur I took in from garlic - like three bulbs a day. haha.

Anyway I also did a lot of fluoride so it probably all balances out.

But now I live with water that has no fluoride and no chlorine so I am very happy.

I'll have to read that article posted on how to measure fluoride.

For opening the third eye - storing up the sex energy is more important -- mind celibacy and body celibacy.

O.K. the beets also decrease your estrogen levels as David Wolfe teaches.

so I would definitely be careful with borax. When I drank it I did it diluted like the dose recommended.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Be careful... I use borax (mixed w/ yummy foods) to kill ants and it works really well.

The ph scale is logarythmic so use of a food that is only .5 above normal blood and spinal fluid ph can cause drastic

changes. Borax is supposed to be an 8ph mixed in water, but then water has a ph range that varies. Bumping things up to a 9 is hazardous in the long run.

I have started drinking this according to the instructions in the article I posted.

I did not notice any nausea with this concentration. I put it in spring water. It didn't have a bad taste.

I will post on occasional update.

• Like 1

I always wondered, how much fluoride does one's body absorb through normal mouth contact when brushing teeth with normal fluoride toothpaste?

I want to go non-fluoride with my oral hygiene, but most teeth whitening pastes and washes include fluoride.

Is it possible to de-calcify the pineal gland and keep using fluoride toothpaste, by e.g. doing a daily routine like drinking borax water?

• Like 1