Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Has anyone played the Devil Survivor series? You should.

It is a game for ds where god decides that humanity is hopeless/corrupt and decides to kill us all off.

You get an app on your phone that shows you when your friends will die, a video. The app also summons demons to help you save your friends and fight off the apocalypse. The whole game is choose your conversation/adventure and you can even let your friends die if you want.

i highly recommend it, there are tons of real religious dieties involved. i would be willing to mail you my copy of the game along with my ds if you don't have one yourself if anyone wants to play. No shipping fee required :D

• Like 2

I love the Shin Megami Tensei series. I still have to play the Devil Survivor games. I`ll get a copy for my ds, you got me interested.

Edited by templarmonk

I love the Shin Megami Tensei series. I still have to play the Devil Survivor games. I`ll get a copy for my ds, you got me interested.

do you mean you will buy one or you want to be loaned mine? it has replay value so it would be a good buy. also there are multiple paths so you may wanna play it a few times

• Like 1

I`ll buy it mate, I live in Argentina, I wouldn`t want you to send it here. I found a used copy on internet, so I`m about to get it. Thanks!

cool :) but yeah definitely play the 2nd one first, but you may as well buy the first one too because you will without a doubt want to play both.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this