Sign in to follow this  

Hi, my name is Hector.

I recently starded doing semen retention (currently on day 16) but I am having sex with a girl with deep breathing and without ejaculating,on the other hand, I have the opportunity to have sex with other girls,but i don't know if I should do it, so I'm very concern about how can this affect me .To clarify things a little bit more, I don't love any of this girls(including the one that I'm having sex with) in the way a husband loves his wife( very deep love) but I do enjoy their company.I guess that this is what people call friends with benefits.Obviously I do lust over them but lust is not the main reason of mi intentions, my main intention would be enjoying the moment and getting to know more how girls work but must of all my major focus is on getting the best levels of energy that I possibly can.

So the direct questions would be.

1-Can having sex with my friend with benefits affect my energy in a bad way?

2-How would promiscuity affect my energy?

Did you know that having sex burns calories.....??? Doesn't that give you an implication that you are burning up your energy regardless you are promiscuity or not....??? However, just enjoy what was given to you. Don't do it too often in too many days in a roll. Let your body to recuperate and replenish your energy.... ;)

Edited by ChiDragon

Yes i know that sex burns calories,but for example yesterday i had sex but didnt ejaculate and today i had a soccer game I m feeling drainedd

Yes i know that sex burns calories,but for example yesterday i had sex but didnt ejaculate and today i had a soccer game I m feeling drainedd

Even though you didn't ejaculate, but you did consume energy. You were drained for playing soccer today because you did not let yourself to recuperate. BTW Playing soccer was equivalent to make it worse just like you having more sex again, today, without ejaculation.

Edited by ChiDragon

BTW Playing soccer was equivalent to make it worse just like you having more sex again, today, without ejaculation.

*facepalm*

• Like 1

Check out this video.What I understand from this video is that the ideal would be to have sex with love,but when you do have sex without love you still get more energy but it is polluted

I recently starded doing semen retention (currently on day 16) but I am having sex with a girl with deep breathing and without ejaculating,on the other hand, I have the opportunity to have sex with other girls,but i don't know if I should do it,

I'm not going to give you a moral lesson. I'm not in a postion to do so for I've done far "worse" things than that for sex.

It's your world, you make the rule. Just remember the rules also apply to yourself, no double standard.

Just suppose you have a daughter and her friend Mark having sex with her and another girl without them knowing. As a father, how would you react?

Would you have some friends break his leg? Or would you pat him on the back and praise him a stud? Or you talk to your daughter to leave Mark?

If you truly believe that you'd buy Mark a drink in a bar and proudly announce to every "this lad is shagging my daughter and another girl", go ahead to have sex with them would increase your Qi.

Sign in to follow this