林愛偉

Teaching English and studying Cultivation/Martial Arts

Hi Every One,

Its been a while since I was on the forum, due to the earthquake in Taiwan some time ago, I lost international internet access out here in China. But its all good now.

Here's some news for you all. If you would like:

I am working with a company in China which provides various schools and training centers in my city, Jinan, with English teachers. I have been friends with this company for a long time. They are very honest and really look to help the foreigner out in terms of negotioating contract terms with another school.

My offer is this:

If anyone is interested in coming out to China for some time to train in Martial Arts, mainly Wing Chun, Taiji Quan, Qigong, and cultivation such as Qigong/Neigong, Buddhism, and Daoist cultivation methods, (which I teach), let me know.

I can offer you , or a number of you, teaching positions which will give you a fully furnished apartment, sometimes 2 bedroom, RENT FREE, sometimes utilities are free too, but they are not expensive anyway. Sponsored visa for 6 months or a year, whichever one you choose. The average salary is 1100rmb, about 120U.S. You will be making about 3500-6000rmb a month, depending on your qualifications. This way more than enough money to live out here actually, and given that you will not have to pay for rent and taxes, you will be very well off. Most schools offer free Chinese classes during the week.

Qualifications are:

TEFL degree, and or Bachelor's degree or above.

Teaching experience is not necessary.

20-55yrs old, male or female

and willing to be open minded when dealing with China.. hahaha

My situation in teaching is as follows:

I am free almost 5 days a weeks in the early mornings till late evenings. I donot charge a set tuition, so studying is basically free unless the student decides to give some money whenever they want. Nothing is fixed.

My schedule is training in the early morning and in the evening when the students have time from their teaching schedule which is no more than about 4 classes a day, 5 days a week. That is the most actually. Teachers out here have a pretty relaxed time working actually.

Here is the website of the company I am working with.

It is legit, safe and they speak English too.. haha

http://www.abroad4you.org/English/index.asp

Peace and Happiness,

Lin Ai Wei

Hi Every One,

Its been a while since I was on the forum, due to the earthquake in Taiwan some time ago, I lost international internet access out here in China. But its all good now.

Here's some news for you all. If you would like:

I am working with a company in China which provides various schools and training centers in my city, Jinan, with English teachers. I have been friends with this company for a long time. They are very honest and really look to help the foreigner out in terms of negotioating contract terms with another school.

My offer is this:

If anyone is interested in coming out to China for some time to train in Martial Arts, mainly Wing Chun, Taiji Quan, Qigong, and cultivation such as Qigong/Neigong, Buddhism, and Daoist cultivation methods, (which I teach), let me know.

I can offer you , or a number of you, teaching positions which will give you a fully furnished apartment, sometimes 2 bedroom, RENT FREE, sometimes utilities are free too, but they are not expensive anyway. Sponsored visa for 6 months or a year, whichever one you choose. The average salary is 1100rmb, about 120U.S. You will be making about 3500-6000rmb a month, depending on your qualifications. This way more than enough money to live out here actually, and given that you will not have to pay for rent and taxes, you will be very well off. Most schools offer free Chinese classes during the week.

Qualifications are:

TEFL degree, and or Bachelor's degree or above.

Teaching experience is not necessary.

20-55yrs old, male or female

and willing to be open minded when dealing with China.. hahaha

My situation in teaching is as follows:

I am free almost 5 days a weeks in the early mornings till late evenings. I donot charge a set tuition, so studying is basically free unless the student decides to give some money whenever they want. Nothing is fixed.

My schedule is training in the early morning and in the evening when the students have time from their teaching schedule which is no more than about 4 classes a day, 5 days a week. That is the most actually. Teachers out here have a pretty relaxed time working actually.

Here is the website of the company I am working with.

It is legit, safe and they speak English too.. haha

<a href="http://www.abroad4you.org/English/index.asp" target="_blank">http://www.abroad4you.org/English/index.asp</a>

Peace and Happiness,

Lin Ai Wei

Hi,

Good to see that you are back:)

I don't have sufficient command of the English language and I don't know any Chinese. That rules me out.

That is interesting. This website is a great resource.

I have been thinking about going to China to study with a Taoist master or grandmaster however. I wonder if you might have any advice on that.

That is interesting. This website is a great resource.

I have been thinking about going to China to study with a Taoist master or grandmaster however. I wonder if you might have any advice on that.

Well, getting to know Daoist Masters and such isn't so easy. You have to know people who know the master, and then, gt introduced. They don't advertise themselves as masters, nor is it easy to find one through internet. There are reasons for that.

Also, you would have to speak chinese if you are looking to learn anything at all. So, a year teaching and a year studying chinese, at the same time, would be a good plan. ALso, during that year you can search around on your free time to different mountains, and seek someone out, though it isn't easy, it may be a plan. During the year you can save some money to give to the teacher as well. They don't do it for free like the old days.

I have met some, and unless they see something in you, they will not teach anything even for a fee.

Come out here, get to know China a bit. Then, familiarity will be the best friend you ever have out here. Without it, a foreigner will get ripped off at every corner.

Peace,

Aiwei