Sign in to follow this  
brandon

greetings and intro

Greetings fellow taobums.

I've been following these forums for about a year and I thought I should finally join in on the sharing of knowledge.

My name is brandon and I live in Pennsylvania. Ive been practicing qigong/meditation off and on for about 6 years now since I was 18. Consistently(mostly everyday) for about 3years. My main practices are basic stretching and loosening excercises targeting the whole body from head to toe. Then I usually do standing meditation in the wuji posture for about an hour. sometimes more sometimes less.

I also do a form of qigong called spring forest qigong by chunyi lin. I find it is a very powerful and well put together system. He has a wonderful password for connecting with universal energy and getting into the emptiness. Here it is in case you are wondering: I am in the universe, the universe is in my body, the universe and I are combined together. Then you just feel your connection with the universe and maintain this connection throughout the practice. His small universe meditation is also the best way I have found to do microcosmic orbit. You basically breath in and visualize universal energy flowing into every part of your body and collecting at the various points of the orbit along with saying ommmm or mwaaa to help break up the blockages.

well that is it for now. I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing knowledge.

Have a lucky day and may you all awaken to your true self.

Sign in to follow this