Sign in to follow this  
Nick of All Trades

Greetings!

I call myself Nick of All Trades. An unconventional lapse of judgement on my part, as it contains part of my real name; a notorious threat to my privacy.

It is, however, the alias of my choosing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Unless I found one I like better, of course.

Thank you!

Though I don't really understand how you could see me modest as I have done nothing but talk about myself since I got here >_>

The keyword notorious in "a notorious threat to my privacy." was a dead give away.....:)

In the Chinese cultural philosophy, if one admits something bad to degrade oneself one level below another, then the one was considered to be modest.

I call myself Nick of All Trades. An unconventional lapse of judgement on my part, as it contains part of my real name; a notorious threat to my privacy.

It is, however, the alias of my choosing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Unless I found one I like better, of course.

Your real name is Al. L. Trades?

Welcome!

I would like to call myself A.N. Other and get all those cheques.

Welcome!

As the phrase is usually "Jack of all trades, master of none" I'd guess that your real name is Jack, you realise how much you still have to learn & that you're a Taoist !!!!

(master of no one, not even yourself)

Regards

B.Asher (LOL)

You all seem to be such an insightful bunch ^^

Although I am hardly a Taoist... as far as I am concerned. My main interests includes brainteasers, information games, video games, writing and drawing; and very little about cultivation and Taoism.

Sign in to follow this